Thread: I can't find my Crystal

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default I can't find my Crystal

Anyone lose any of their games like I have??
    The Hero of Hyrule.

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Default Re: I can't find my Crystal

Yeah, I lost my Pokemon Silver game a couple of years ago, but it's loss doesn't really matter to me anymore, for a few reasons, one, I have Pokemon Gold and Crystal to make up for it, and two, I have R/S/E/Colosseum/FR/LG so I have no need to worry about my lost Silver game.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

The Crows, just stop the crows Moderator

I lost my blue version for a month, but then I found under in a very messy draw in my room. Right now I am trying to locate my lost "A link to the Past Four Swords" game.

~*~*~* Unown Awards *~*~*~
    "Y"earning | "B"anner Guy | "K"urosakura's

Usertitle ftw Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I lost my Gold only two months after I got it. It really hurt back then, now I have Crystal and Silver so that compensates.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

All I can say is that I'll be disappointed if I do not find it as Crystal was my best Pokemon game out of the 3.
    The Hero of Hyrule.

Banned

I haven't but my cousin has.He lost his Leaf Green.

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

I've lost around 3 of my pokemon games...
    1. Was my Crystal version...It turns out that if fell out of my pocket when i was climbing a tree, and months later my mom ran over it with a lawnmower.

2. My other crystal version got lost at my friends house.

3. My first gold version was stolen right out of my backpack, along with my gameboy color.
    vampkiller56: Never fall asleep at a party...
    vampkiller56: I did once...
    vampkiller56: Woke up with markings all over my body...
    vampkiller56: And in womens clothes.
    Becki Hudd: XDDD
    Thank you SmearGal

Feelin' Like P. Diddy Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I don't know where my Sapphire (or is it my Ruby?) is.

I'm back.

Modding GD for 20+ years Moderator

I never lost a game of mine before. Somtimes, once every few years, I lend a game to a friend though and never get it back. That's not a real problem though as I usually don't miss that game (as I never play it anymore anyway) and I usually forget who I lent it too as well.
    Austrian ViceMaster Alex

Winner of the 2014 UnownN award.
    Winner of the 2015 UnownW award.

Nifty darn comics

Contact me on Steam, userhandle: avma
    Follow me on Twitter: ClarityFV

phOEnixsong, not EO, plzthx Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    In Phoenixsonglandatopia. You're not invited.

I've lost some games before, but miraculously they always seem to turn up. Now, my brother, on the other hand... he's 11 and totally irresponsible with his stuff. He's had one GBA stolen because he was dumb enough to leave it sitting around at Target, lost another complete with several games, lost his Ruby at his friend's house (he had it for all of a few weeks and it hasn't been seen for three years)... he's hopeless.

Now, I've never permanently lost any games, but I have gone through 3 Red versions... the first one stopped working after a few months because it got dirty inside (or maybe because I had it in my backpack with a rock... still don't know WHY I had that rock), so we exchanged it. The second one I took better care of, and I got two whole weeks out of it before it stopped saving for no good reason. So I got a third one. One night I leave it in my pants pocket and it gets washed and dried... and it still works? WTF? Seriously, that Red version has probably seen more abuse through my own clumsiness and the stupidity of my brother/cousins/friends and yet to this DAY it still works better than my other first-gen games and my brother's Gold. It's a frickin' tank and it'll probably live longer than me... whatever.

note to self: swinub, shuppet, anorith; also note to self, update with José, Pants and Hellbender

plusle f, burmy m

Merry X-Mas Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

A friend of mine stole my Pokemon Red Version five years ago. By that time i was Pokemon Freak...,i was..well a very very good trainer. I had all my Pokemon's lv100 and all the pokedex completed along with 70 hours play time and a mew that i got as a gift. Her name was Clarissa i remember her, we used to be classmates not friends.

One Wednesday Afternoon as i recall, we had a couple of friends on my house due to English Classes xD. Not that i really needed them , it was for the good times spent together. We finished the classes and everyone went to home and live happly ever after...
    BUT,not her..not Clarissa ...

We where playing on the computer, and i didnt realised that when my mom called my name,she picked it up..and hey yo! bitch stole my precious favorite game . I spent that night crying and as spoiled child.

Next day on school , she was completely dumb to bring my Pokemon Red and show off with her friends. I was very pissed off,never someone betrayed me on that significant way. I called for backup with some of my pals and.... recovered the catrige..then a teachers picks it up and there was no name printed on it or whatsoever.

The teacher deceided to hand it back to Clarissa, until i told my ID number to her and ..the hmm how much digits was?? the code on the upper inside part of the cartrige. Everyone was shocked, and she was to remember as a buglar until she dropped out school.She never apologize. I... on the other hand ..treated her on a decent way , but stood always attentive to moves.

Ohh.. So much drama!!!
    And thats the way my friends that i ,recued my game on the following 24 hours..

Hmm speaking of 24 , gotta go and see it
    *runs*
    I need a new signature..

Elite Trainer

Wow, you memorized that number!?! That's dedication to video games o_0

I'm back.

Merry X-Mas Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Yeah i memorized that number..anyways i made a mistake on the previous post , guess i was inspired. The code was on the lower inside part of it , not on the upper xD. I dont remember it though, but still i remember my ID: 39544.Wow its been like 7 years i've had the game and still,atleast i remember
    I need a new signature..

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

I don't know if that counts, but I lost what I used for experimenting with Pokemon Gold before deciding what to do in the real game.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I lost my Blue version for ages when I was younger. I think it was when I'd just gotten Yellow and so I completely ignored Blue as it was so inferior You'll never guess where I found it... down the back of the sofa, the most clichéd place to lose anything, and I'd never lost anything there before...

Master of Electricity Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I lost my Ruby game... well, not really LOST. It disappeared out of my backpack after only an hour of leaving it in the Choir room at my school. Probably just got thrown in the trash or something, I doubt anyone would actually STEAL it, being Pokemon and all. Never know though, I suppose someone could have actually taken it.

Luckily I had my Gameboy and Emerald in my pocket, or they'd have probably taken that too. Damn high school punks, no respect for anything :p. Although, as consolation (I'm not completely unlucky) a few weeks later I found a Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced game cartridge sitting on the ground near the same place, so I got a free game in exchange. Still would have prefered to have kept my game, though.
    Master of Electricity
    Credits for the awesome banner go to Saffire Persian

But he's still here! Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

My Gold Version was stolen by someone, who later admitted to it online after they had moved to another town.

You crook! Ya CRIMINAL!! Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer
    The Universe - 46 degrees north, 8 trillion degrees west

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Horny
    My Gold Version was stolen by someone, who later admitted to it online after they had moved to another town.
    That was real thoughtful of them...

I've never lost one of my games, but I did accidentally delete my Gold Version after playing it all the way to the end (sidequests and Pokedex included) for 160+ hours. That... hurt...

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

HEY! I do art commissions! Follow me and my pals on their website here!

But he's still here! Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Oooh. Same happened with me and my silver (strongest version) I had a ton of gameplay and had caught all the pokemon except for Omanyte and Espeon i believe, and I was trying to load my game in the dark on an advance and accidently pressed new game. I screamed when I saw prof. Oak standing there, and shut it off instantly. I barely made it. Oh, and i can't seem to find my copy of Tony Hawk's Underground 2.

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Funny losing games. I never lost any I don't think but there was a kid who came over all year for a school project and stole 200-300 $$$ worth of games (they were more expensive back then) from me. The best part is we thought we were losing all our games and then one day he was walking by and his and my parents were talking when pokemon gold fell out of his pocket. Of course we hid our games every meeting but he still got Gold version, right after I finally beat the elite four. Also one or two of the games were borrowed and had to b paid out of our pocket.... He got all my pokemon games but blue version and red. [crystal wasn't out yet]

So yes I also did lose my blue, crystal, and red version for 3 years, found'em recently and started playing them again.

AaaaaAaaah! The avenged Popefold

Passion's Flames Burns Bright Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

I've lost two of my pokemon games, and had 3 others stuff up on me.

List of what I had and what i still have

Blue Version - Screwed Up and it doesn't
    2 Yellow Versions - One of them has a dead internal battery, the other works fine
    Gold Version - Works fine
    Crystal Version - Dead Internal Battery, I nearly cried when I found out
    Ruby Version - Went missing at school
    Sapphire Version - Went missing at school
    Emerald Version - Works fine
    Special Pikachu Edition GBC - Screen split.

I'm so bad at taking care of my stuff >_>
    Penname(fanfiction.net): Twilight The Umbreon

Am I back? Maybe...just maybe...

250 posts - October 6th, 2006

I'm a pokefan, writer and gamer. And don't you forget it!

Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by SoulflameNinetales
    Special Pikachu Edition GBC - Screen split.
    Ooh, I have one of those. Now, where did I put it... o.o;

I'm back.