~*~ sAkUrA wEaSlEy~*~

"Arnen," the girl told me, in response to my question. She took her Pokemon from Professor Birch, and left the queue. I moved up.

"Hi!" he said to me cheerfully. I smiled at him. "I think I know you. You're Tate's daughter, Sakura, right?"

I nodded. He continued, "You look a lot like your mother! Except your eyes. I believe they take after your father's... Speaking of your father, he was a great trainer. Your mum married the right person! So... You want a Torchic? You can have this one. It's a male!" He handed me a Pokeball. "And you can have a Pokedex in the colour of your choice!"

"I'd like a pink pokedex please!" I told him. Pink was my favourite colour.

"Okay then, here you go!" Professor Birch gave me a pink Pokedex. "I wish you success in your journey!"

"Thanks, Professor!" I left the queue, sat down on a sofa and pushed the release button of my Pokeball. A hyper Torhic jumped out.

"Torch!" Torchic chirped happily, hopping around. I started to laugh.

"You're adorable," I told her. "I should give you a nickname..." I tapped my chin thoughtfully.

"Hmm... How about Bunsen?"

"Torchic!" Torchic chirped happily.

"Okay then, Bunsen, I suppose you don't want to go back into your Pokeball, huh? It's rather cramp in there, I suppose..."