Thread: GameFAQs.com is having a best series ever contest, and Pokémon is losing! Metroi

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Default GameFAQs.com is having a best series ever contest, and Pokémon is losing! Metroi

Pokémon is losing! For the record I went at twelve AM and was the fourth voter! Pokémon needs to be saved!!! Mods: Please don't think of this as advertising!!! I (and you) just want Pokémon to win!!!!!!!
    Proud vistor since 2000.
    I also want the main page and its Pokédex back.

Banned

Default Re: GameFAQs.com is having a best series ever contest, and Pokémon is losing! Me

Metroid is still a deserving series.

It's not like it's losing to Madden. It's Metroid. They're both classic Nintendo franchises.

(Oh jeez, I never thought I'd call Pokemon a classic metroid. Christ, I feel old)

Default Re: GameFAQs.com is having a best series ever contest, and Pokémon is losing! Me

It's just a stupid popularity contest, and if you know the guys at Gamefaqs, FF will probably end up winning because those guys can't play anything else besides FFVII.

My first 6 Level 100s on Diamond: Happy Ness, Rampardos, Garchomp, Lucario, Kleo, Mallow

"Name an animal with three letters in its name." "Alligator." The Richard Dawson-era of Family Feud always had the stupidest contestants with the funniest answers.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TKnHappyNess
    It's just a stupid popularity contest, and if you know the guys at Gamefaqs, FF will probably end up winning because those guys can't play anything else besides FFVII.
    Is that why Legend of Zelda and Mario are always the top 2 contendors for best game ever? Same with Link and Mario for best character.

why wub woo Moderator

To be honest, no serious gamer could give two shits about what GameFaqs or in fact any video game website has to say, since they're all full of shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Vulpix
    You have turned my vacation thread into a discussion about Heald's balls. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

~ Jay Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Hatake Kakashi
    Is that why Legend of Zelda and Mario are always the top 2 contendors for best game ever? Same with Link and Mario for best character.
    Because we all know that Mario 3 & Link To The Past are the best games of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinTewart@UDE
    You're more than welcome to go to events. But you DO NOT attack the young people who play the game. It's THEIR game. Not yours. And it NEVER will be your game. So get over it.

Are we all clear on this? DO. NOT. ATTACK. THE. YOUNG. PEOPLE.

Because we (and Mr. Takahashi, and Konami, and Shueisha) like THEM more than we like YOU.