Thread: Icons, night time, and areas.

Is making this place terminal Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Icons, night time, and areas.

Hoo! Okay, so, how do you make the pictures work in the siggys -_-. Arn't I stupid.

Do you think Pearl and diamond will have nighttime/daytime and weather?

And What's your favorite areana to battle in???
    Thank you Saffire Persian. (Complete list coming soon)
    Awards: Contest Ribbons~ Unown Awards ~ Fanfiction Awards
    Quote Originally Posted by DragoKnight View Post

...while you sleep.
    ".....Congratulations. You're the KROOOOOOOZE of female weeaboos. -w-;;;" -Blademaster about my Dragonball Z summary of what I know.

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: Icons, night time, and areas.

First question: slap the url between [ img][ /img] (only remove the spaces).
    Second question: it's confirmed and probably.
    Third question: the Rocket arena from Pokemon Stadium 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heald View Post
    Maybe he figured he 'sold out' when he accepted a modding position and hanged himself. At least, that's what I would do.

Elite Trainer

First Question: Thank you!
    Second Question: I hope it's so. It'll be so cool!
    Third Question: Spooky background. Oooooo, look! Rain!

...while you sleep.
    ".....Congratulations. You're the KROOOOOOOZE of female weeaboos. -w-;;;" -Blademaster about my Dragonball Z summary of what I know.

Cloyster Moderator

Day and night and weather have all been confirmed in Diamond and Pearl, so you don't have to hope so, you can just get exited right away! This has been one thing I'm glad they brought back.

As for the arena, I like the top of Realgam Tower in Colloseum, my favorite arenas have always been the ones with the crowds watching.
    Winner of the Unown Awards: 2008 "Hard Work", 2010 "Dedicated", 2012 "Journalist", 2012 "Unown", 2013 "Anchorman", 2014 "Unown", 2015 "Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff!"

Facebook - YouTube - Miiverse
    Diamond: 1418 3196 1413 - SoulSilver: 0217 4582 5426 - White: 1119 9535 7054 - White 2: 1421 4560 4887 - X: same as 3DS
    3DS: 3866 8018 5231 - AIM: IslanderJeff02
    Joined November 8, 2004 - Modded October 24, 2008

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff
    Day and night and weather have all been confirmed in Diamond and Pearl, so you don't have to hope so, you can just get exited right away! This has been one thing I'm glad they brought back.
    So you mean it'll have rainy days and windy days and stuff too? I know they had rain in RSE (but only in the routes either side of Fortree and after awaking Kyogre, no?) but it would be cool if the day-to-day weather varied no matter where you were. Has that kind of thing been confirmed?

As for my favourite arena to battle in, hmm... I'm not sure actually. I haven't got Colosseum or anything like that, I only have the two Stadiums. I'm pretty fond of the Rocket arena too - when you're on your way to battle Pryce and Team Rocket intercepts? Yeah, it's cool fighting on a bridge, cos you've got a backdrop and everything there as well...

Elite Trainer

When I first got Emerald, I was sooooo dissapointed when the time didn't switch. How was I suppose to know what pokemon would be where? Or when Moonlight was the strongest!! I ended up checking the clock every five seconds I was in town XD...of course, when a clock wasn't near me.

...while you sleep.

Modding GD for 20+ years Moderator

Honestly I wouldn't have been sad had they not added different day times. For me the games are just getting too complicated with certain Pokémon only popping up when it's either night or day. If there would be different weather conditions I'm sure they'd make certain Pokémon only appear when it's raining too. That's cool of course but for me it's just too bothersome getting all Pokémon together. Maybe one of the reasons that Nintendo isn't using the old "Gotta catch 'em all" slogan anymore.
    Austrian ViceMaster Alex

Winner of the 2014 UnownN award.
    Winner of the 2015 UnownW award.

Nifty darn comics

Contact me on Steam, userhandle: avma
    Follow me on Twitter: ClarityFV

Cloyster Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesey
    So you mean it'll have rainy days and windy days and stuff too? I know they had rain in RSE (but only in the routes either side of Fortree and after awaking Kyogre, no?) but it would be cool if the day-to-day weather varied no matter where you were. Has that kind of thing been confirmed?
    All I've heard is that there will be visible differences between different times of day, which will include new times of day such as dusk, and that weather from RSE will also be in the game, so I don't know if it will be the same as in RSE or if it will be different weater on different days, hopefully the latter though.
    Winner of the Unown Awards: 2008 "Hard Work", 2010 "Dedicated", 2012 "Journalist", 2012 "Unown", 2013 "Anchorman", 2014 "Unown", 2015 "Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff!"

Facebook - YouTube - Miiverse
    Diamond: 1418 3196 1413 - SoulSilver: 0217 4582 5426 - White: 1119 9535 7054 - White 2: 1421 4560 4887 - X: same as 3DS
    3DS: 3866 8018 5231 - AIM: IslanderJeff02
    Joined November 8, 2004 - Modded October 24, 2008

Passion's Flames Burns Bright Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Sounds like i'll be burning the midnight oil again when Diamond and Pearl come out >_>

Or maybe i'll be lucky and only hunt at dusk for that elousive houndour or sneasel....if they are going to appear in the new versions

Penname(fanfiction.net): Twilight The Umbreon

Am I back? Maybe...just maybe...

250 posts - October 6th, 2006

I'm a pokefan, writer and gamer. And don't you forget it!

Elite Trainer

XD Day time will be the hardest for me. I usually play after six, because I wind down to trying to get them all. I once spent 6 hours trying to get a goddamn Volbeat. As soon as it turned six -ping- they were every where, so I guess even with out the change it works that way. But I really loved the night time! And dusk is alright because Houndoom rock! Hard core! Woohoo!

...while you sleep.