Thread: character pics...

Banned

Default character pics...

note1:my first post in anime......

does anybody know a place(a site)where I can find episode&character pictures?I especially want pics of

casey(the girl with chikorita) and celebi.

note2:IF that is banned,to give links,you can post some pics yourself.
    and again IF that thread is illegal,before closing,tell me what is illegal and how should I ask like?(see the note1 at the top of the page)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edit,3 hours later:please reply!I really need the pics!this is a reply,I did it like that because I don't want to spam.

EDIT:No advertising. I noticed you did it in GD too. This is your first warning. ~Zak

Banned

Banned

Thanks for the pics, Murg.

BTW, Celebi looks so kawaii! I really like seeing it, especially in the anime. It looks cool.

Also, am I the only one to find Casey (especially in the dub, due to her voice) annoying in both the original and the dub?

Instead of her, I wanna see some other characters!

Banned

Originally posted by Murgatroyd

http://homepage.mac.com/murgatroyd314/sy4.jpg

Geez Ash.You know Misty for a long time now but you get all touchy feely with this guy you just met. lol Well,I guess it was just fanservice for all the shounen-ai fans out there.

To make things fair,I think we need a scene where Prof.Ivy and Prima are playing volleyball.

Banned

I really need casey pics!!!and if you have more,post more celebi pics.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edit,the next day:(-_-;)................................................ ..

2nd edit,8 hours later:(0_'0*)I know!!!someone can find some casey pics!!!!!*goes mad and cracks*I need her pics for a fan art that I'll make and post(to fanart)

note:If you don't have pics,I know you know a sentence to search in google.com for Casey pics.or a sound clip from episode
    the double trouble header....**************this won't help to fanart tough.....

Banned

this is a pic of casey.l found it at ash and misty`love(a site).there is site`s url in the pic ,l hope it doesn`t matter.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Banned

at leaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssstt !thank you very much!!!!oh,thanks a lot!!!!!!!Incredible!!!!!!
    someone post a pic!!!!after a long time!!!!I was going to give up.
    than a pic came!!!!!!now I can finish my fanart!I'll post it to fanart section.do you have any other imges?close-up to her face??

special message:Bartu yani nihayet attın.Oğlum kaç gün beklediğimi biliyosun heralde.Aferin!Devam!1-2 mesaj daha at da
    azıcık alış.(^_^)

does anyone have a pic/s of that trainer that pretended to be the steel gym leader?? (w/the waxed up onix)

??

Banned

you mean jasmine?I have a clip of that episode,but when I try to take screenshot,I just get a black screen

Nah, I think her name is Janine. Not the new Fuschia GL Janine, though.

Banned

I know who that is.

I would post a pic cause I have the Japanese film comic of that episode, however my scanner is jacked up right now so I can't. I am however going to get a new scanner, and as soon as I do I can post pics of that girl.

Originally posted by Pokemon Neo
    Geez Ash.You know Misty for a long time now but you get all touchy feely with this guy you just met. lol Well,I guess it was just fanservice for all the shounen-ai fans out there.

To make things fair,I think we need a scene where Prof.Ivy and Prima are playing volleyball.
    Post pics eh? That from Heart Break of Brock... I think Ash have a big friendship with Sammy, Richie... But don't talk about shounen-ai... Ash have some difficult to show his affection for a girl... Misty are the first real friend of Ash, she's the very first person he meet when he's began his journey...

For a 10-12 year boy it's normal to show more his friendship with other boys, with girls is most difficult, he don't know what he need to do!

Banned

l love growlithe too much canyo send some growlithe`s pic

Pokemon Heroine Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Hey, guys! Since we're doing Pokemon Anime (a show I haven't watched in a LONG time) picture requets here...I've gone one of my own.

Can somebody post one picture each of the Kanto and Johto Gym Leaders? I'd like one picture each of:

* Brock
    * Misty
    * Lt. Surge
    * Erika
    * Sabrina
    * Koga
    * Blaine
    * Giovanni
    * Falkner
    * Bugsy
    * Whitney
    * Morty
    * Chuck
    * Jasmine
    * Pryce
    * Clair

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by {DvT}JonahHex's Signature (Epic Games Forums)
    As gamers, playing games is our second-most favorite hobby. Our most favorite is, of course, complaining about games.
    Wondering Where I Got the Pics in My Avatar From?

Signature © 2010 Starry Might. All Rights Reserved.