Thread: Pocket Monsters Breeding Center

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: Pocket Monsters Breeding Center

I'm here for my mienfoo
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

My font color trolls... Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I'm not sure if I should be here now or 'now' tonight. But I'm here either way. *sits down and writes while waiting, has all day as usual*
    What do you think of people who call themselves airheads?

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/particip...novels/ravenic

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

*hands over the egg* It will hatch into a L.5 Male Pidgey that knows: Tackle, Sand Attack and Drill Peck as the bred on move he gets from Tototl and has the keen eye trait. Take care of him when he hatches
    Last edited by Wolfsong; 21st July 2012 at 06:39 PM. Reason: forgot to mention the trait
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Advanced Trainer

*taps her fingers together* Eggcellent...

I'll go ahead and let him hatch here. x3

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Amy: your new Mienfoo will be female, with normal colors.
    Trait: Inner Focus.
    Moves: Pound, Meditate, Hidden Power (Ice).

Congratulations!

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Hi...

Can Dezo please be taken off my list of breedable Pokemon? He hasn't been fitting in very well for me anymore, so I had to let him go (this wasn't an easy decision at all to make, and of course it makes me really sad).
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Administrator

I'm really sorry to hear that.

He will be removed from the list.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),

Advanced Trainer

I'd like to update my Pokemon. Could I please get Drystan, Sige, and Kamaria removed from my list? Also, I think I'm going to steal Gabi's layout if that's alright, make it so I don't have to update as often for some of my Pokemon. xD Urgh. There is so much missing data, I think I nailed everyone's restrictions, but I'm not sure -.- I don't think Espeon12's Espeon and Umbreon (the mothers for Fade and Night) are related by blood, but I can't find proof. Does anyone remember? PM me to add a restriction I might have missed, but this is what I have so far...

AC:

Shadow (Meowth, male) - Knows: Scratch, Growl, Hidden Power (Fighting), U-Turn, Amnesia, Fake Out, Seed Bomb, Crunch, Body Slam, Shadow Claw, Icy Wind, Aerial Ace, Faint Attack, Shockwave, Metal Claw, Bite, Sing.
    Trait: Pick Up (might find items after a battle).
    Has the black fur and yellow eyes gene.
    Restrictions: Will not breed with Ziva (Ami's Mienfoo). Other restrictions may apply.

Shandar (Gyarados, male) - Knows: Splash, Tackle, Thrash, Bite, Iron Head, Twister, Thunderbolt, Crunch.
    Trait: Intimidate (Lowers the opponent(s) attack by one stage upon entering battle).
    Restrictions: None.

Eclipse (Ponyta, female) - Her attacks don't matter for breeding
    Trait: Flash Fire (Immune to Fire-type attacks and receives a boost when struck with a Fire-type attack).
    Has the black fur, violet eyes, and violet flames ending in pastel blue colors gene.
    Restrictions: Will not breed with Fade or Luca, other restrictions may apply.

Darker (Houndour, female) - Her attacks don't matter for breeding.
    Trait: Early Bird (Will only sleep half as long as she would originally).
    Has a high speed stat.
    Restrictions: Will not breed with Hero (Lady Vulpix's Ninetales), Rick (Wolfsong's Glaceon), other restrictions may apply.

Karma (Umbreon, female) - Her attacks don't matter for breeding.
    Trait: Run Away (Makes escaping from battle easier).
    Restrictions: Will not breed with Tsumani (Lady Vulpix's Vaporeon), Electro, Blazer, Nocturne (Knight of Time's Eevee-lutions), Bo (Classy_Cat's Umbreon). More restrictions may apply.

Night (Jolteon, female) - Her attacks don't matter for breeding.
    Has the black fur gene.
    Restrictions: Will not breed with Starbuck (Espeon12's Ponyta). More restrictions may apply.

Fade (Espeon, male) - Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Sand Attack, Hidden Power (Dark), Signal Beam, Lovely Kiss, Flatter.
    Has the black fur gene.
    Restrictions: Will not breed with Eclipse, Ebony (Wolfsong's Ponyta). More restrictions may apply.

Luca[ (Ninetales, male) - Knows: Ember, Tail Whip, Crunch, Super Fang, Quick Attack, Confuse Ray, Safeguard, Nasty Plot.
    Has the rainbow topknot, crystal blue eyes, grey mane and grey tail genes.
    Restrictions: Will not breed with Eclipse, Sinopa (Wolfsong's Ninetales), or Din (Charles Legend's Vulpix). More restrictions may apply.

Reflection (Ditto) - Knows: Transform.
    Trait: Imposter (Transforms into a perfect copy of the opponent upon entering battle).
    Restrictions: Will not breed unless there is no female version of the Pokemon being bred for currently available.

CC:
    Adrastos (Starmie) - Its attacks don't matter for breeding.
    Trait: Natural Cure (Cured of any status ailments upon switching out).

Skarmory (Skarmory, male) - Knows: Peck, Leer, Sand Attack, Swift, Drill Peck, Roost.
    Trait: Keen Eye (Prevents loss of Accuracy).

Magenta (Hydreigon, female) - Her attacks don't matter for breeding.
    Trait: Levitate (Immune to Ground-type attacks).
    Restrictions: Won't breed with anything 'ugly'.
    Last edited by Skye; 17th August 2012 at 01:40 PM.

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Updating my available pokes. Ac wise adding sinopa and darin. CC wise i'm taking angel off.

Adoptees:

Blazer
    Trait: Intimidate (upon entering battle, the opponent's attack lowers one stage.)
    Level 78.5 Male Black and Silver Arcanine (Juice)
    Knows: Bite, Roar, Growl, Ember, Headbutt, Leer, Dig, Take Down, Sunny Day, Flame Wheel, Dragonbreath, Agility, Hidden Power Water, Flamethrower, Extremespeed, Rock Smash, Toxic, Odor Sleuth, Helping Hand, Strength, Safeguard, Slash, Aerial Ace, Recover, Body Slam, Crunch, Howl, Teleport, Reversal, Fire Fang, Heat Wave, Flare Blitz, Thunder Fang, Flame Burst, Retaliate
    Restrictions: Will not breed with Sinopa as she is like a daughter to him.

Kovu
    Trait: Synchronize (when the pokemon becomes poisoned, paralyzed, or burned, so does the opponent.)
    Level 62 Male Umbreon
    Knows: Shadow Ball, Acid Armor, Tackle, Sand Attack, Slash, Zap Cannon, Pursuit, Psychic, Hidden Power Fighting, Quick Attack, Confuse Ray, Toxic, Faint Attack, Moonlight, Mimic, Mean Look, Screech, Swift, Helping Hand, Tail Whip, Rain Dance, Iron Tail, Growl, Assurance, Last Resort, Crunch
    Restrictions: none

Sugar
    Trait: Volt Absorb (healed by up to Ľ maximum HP when hit with electric type moves.)
    Level 40 Female Jolteon
    Knows: Tail Whip, Tackle, Hidden Power Grass, Sand Attack, Thunderbolt, Thundershock, Flash, Quick Attack, Double Kick, Toxic, Pin Missile, Helping Hand, Shock Wave, Double Team, Detect, Spikes, Volt Tackle, Spark, Thunder
    Restrictions: Will not breed with any umbreons.

Jasmine
    Trait: Shed Skin (Gives pokemon a 30% chance of curing its status conditions every turn)
    Level 30 Female Mutant Winged Dragonair (which means she was born with wings, is part flying type and she will learn fly naturally at L.28)
    Knows: Wrap, Leer, Blizzard, Hidden Power Flying, Thunder Wave, Extremespeed, Surf, Supersonic, Aeroblast, Twister, Shock Wave, Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Double Team, Slam, Dragon Rage, Detect, Agility, Fly, Dragon Pulse
    Restrictions: Must have 100 stamps (50 from battle range) and will not breed with Kurtzwick

Aiyana
    Trait: Early Bird (sleep conditions last for half as long)
    Level 36 Female Houndoom with White Spots (Juice)
    Knows: Leer, Ember, Mud Slap, Roar, Sunny Day, Hidden Power Psychic, Howl, Solar Beam, Rock Smash, Smog, Sludge Bomb, Bite, Attract, Counter, Overheat, Night Shade, Mimic, Faint Attack, Rest, Odor Sleuth, Beat Up, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Dark Pulse
    Restrictions: none

Sinopa
    Trait: Flash Fire (activates when user is hit by a damaging Fire-type move. Once activated, user’s Fire-type moves deal 1.5 times damage and user is immune to damage from Fire-type attacks.)
    Level 26 Female Ninetales with Rainbow Topknot and Crystal Blue Eyes
    Knows: Ember, Tail Whip, Hidden Power Fire, Slash, Sunny Day, Quick Attack, Toxic, Howl, Roar, Charm, Odor Sleuth, Faint Attack, Will-O-Wisp, Flare Blitz, Crunch, Confuse Ray, Mimic, Body Slam, Solarbeam, Dark Pulse, Imprison, Flame Burst, Flamethrower, Energy Ball, Fire Pledge, V-create
    Coloring is Natural
    Restrictions: Will only breed with Darin

Darin
    Pokemon Collar
    Trait: Synchronize (when the pokemon becomes poisoned, paralyzed, or burned, so does the opponent.)
    Level 20 Male Espeon
    Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Body Slam, Hidden Power Ghost, Detect, Sand Attack, Wish, Slash, Mimic, Odor Sleuth, Iron Tail, Focus Energy, Growl, Confusion, Psychic, Mind Reader, Psycho Boost, Reflect, Dig, Shadow Force, Night Shade
    Restrictions: Will only breed with Sinopa

Ebony
    Trait: Flash Fire (activates when user is hit by a damaging Fire-type move. Once activated, user’s Fire-type moves deal 1.5 times damage and user is immune to damage from Fire-type attacks.)
    Level 20 Female Black Ponyta with lavender flames blending into pastel blue and lavender eyes
    Knows: Tackle, Growl, Return, Double Kick, Recover, Tail Whip, Flamethrower, Hidden Power Ground, Ember, Bounce, Blaze Kick, Mimic, Flame Wheel, Stomp, Wild Charge
    Coloring is Natural
    Restrictions: None

and

Tierra
    Level 8 Female Sandile
    Trait: Intimidate
    Knows: Leer, Rage, Bite, Sand Attack, Thunder Fang

and my

Captees:

Ranec
    Level 42.5 Male White Umbreon with Black Rings
    Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand Attack, Psychic, Growl, Pursuit, Body Slam, Hidden Power Fighting, Bite, Shadow Ball, Toxic, Double Team, Helping Hand, Quick Attack, Headbutt, Iron Tail, Confuse Ray, Zap Cannon, Mean Look, Faint Attack, Hyper Beam, Charm, Night Shade, Torment, Façade, Yawn, Baton Pass, Focus Energy, Odor Sleuth, Taunt, Mud Slap, Dream Eater, Screech

Kumar
    Trait: Limber (prevents paralysis)
    Level 34 White Male Persian with Black Stripes
    Knows: Scratch, Growl, Hypnosis, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Dream Eater, Bubblebeam, Icy Wind, Bite, Hidden Power Dragon, Nightmare, Amnesia, Body Slam, Rest, Sleep Talk, Snore, Shadow Ball, Pay Day, Aerial Ace, Sunny Day, Rain Dance, Swift, Protect, Dig, Toxic, Faint Attack, Return, Water Gun, Assist, Psych Up, Double Team, Switcheroo, Taunt, Power Gem, Fake Out, Fury Swipes, Screech, Tail Whip

Laila
    Trait: Guts (attack raised to 1.5 times when induced with a status.)
    Level 18 Female Elemental Larvitar
    Knows: Bite, Leer, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Dragon Dance, Earthquake, Hidden Power Rock, Sandstorm, Mimic, Brick Break, Return, Attract, Screech, Sleep Talk, Rest, Façade, Rock Slide, Chip Away, Focus Energy, Iron Defense, Iron Tail
    Restrictions: Will breed once before I take her off the list

Dakota
    Trait: Intimidate: (upon entering battle, the opponent’s attack lowers one stage)
    Level 30 Male Mightyena
    Knows: Tackle, Howl, Poison Fang, Hidden Power Psychic, Return, Faint Attack, Dig, Sand Attack, Rest, Sleep Talk, Snore, Iron Tail, Torment, Rock Smash, Mud Slap, Shadow Ball, Headbutt, Rain Dance, Mimic, Protect, Bite, Attract, Substitute, Odor Sleuth, Body Slam, Double Team, Taunt, Hyper Beam, Roar, Sunny Day, Yawn, Bide, Swagger, Astonish, Swift, Toxic, Snarl
    Restrictions: Will not breed with Growlithes or Arcanines

Zale
    Trait: Water Absorb (healed by up to Ľ maximum HP when hit with water type moves)
    Level 20 Shiny Male Vaporeon (color IS natural)
    Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Charm, Hidden Power Electric, Mimic, Mud Slap, Reflect, Sand Attack, Bubblebeam, Surf, Ice Beam, Rain Dance, Toxic, Growl, Water Gun, Hydro Cannon, Dive (SM), Aurora Beam, Protect, Double Team, Crunch, Hyper Beam
    Restrictions: Will not breed with his sister Tiana

Wildfire
    Trait: Blaze (when HP is below 1/3, fire's power increases to 1.5 times)
    Level 30 Female Combusken
    Knows: Scratch, Growl, Rock Slide, Flamethrower, Hidden Power Electric, Headbutt, Focus Energy, Attract, Rest, Sleep Talk, Counter, Detect, Toxic, Endure, Protect, Ember, Return, Peck, Double Kick, Sky Uppercut, Metronome, Snore, Sand Attack, Mirror Move, Smellingsalt, Focus Punch, Substitute, Rolling Kick, Submission, Helping Hand, Fire Spin, Teeter Dance, Bulk UP, Dual Chop
    Last edited by Wolfsong; 16th August 2012 at 07:16 PM.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Administrator

Thanks, I've updated the website.

Advanced Trainer

I'm really sorry to post again so soon. But I realized I really messed up some abilities. I decided to evolve the Eevees just after posting at the breeding center, and that resulted in inaccurate abilities. I'm also going to be finalizing my roster from my old-to-current Pokemon, so I will be releasing Luca, as well as Matthias my Charmander (*pays 10 Stamps*), so Luca should be removed. I'm also adding the Mienshao I managed to capture last night.

AC:

Shadow (Meowth, male) - Knows: Scratch, Growl, Hidden Power (Fighting), U-Turn, Amnesia, Fake Out, Seed Bomb, Crunch, Body Slam, Shadow Claw, Icy Wind, Aerial Ace, Faint Attack, Shockwave, Metal Claw, Bite, Sing.
    Restrictions: Will not breed with Ziva (Ami's Mienfoo). Other restrictions may apply.

Shandar (Gyarados, male) - Knows: Splash, Tackle, Thrash, Bite, Iron Head, Twister, Thunderbolt, Crunch.
    Trait: Intimidate (Lowers the opponent(s) attack by one stage upon entering battle).

Trait: Flash Fire (Immune to Fire-type attacks and receives a boost when struck with a Fire-type attack).
    Has the black fur, violet eyes, and violet flames ending in pastel blue colors gene.
    Restrictions: Will not breed with Fade, other restrictions may apply.

Has a high speed stat.
    Restrictions: Will not breed with Hero (Lady Vulpix's Ninetales), Rick (Wolfsong's Glaceon), other restrictions may apply.

Trait: Synchronize (When inflicted with a status condition by the enemy, reflects that condition onto the opponent).
    Restrictions: Will not breed with Tsumani (Lady Vulpix's Vaporeon), Electro, Blazer, Nocturne (Knight of Time's Eevee-lutions), Bo (Classy_Cat's Umbreon). More restrictions may apply.

Trait: Volt Absorb (Heals when struck with an Electric-type attack).
    Has the black fur gene.
    Restrictions: Will not breed with Starbuck (Espeon12's Ponyta). More restrictions may apply.

Fade (Espeon, male) - Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Sand Attack, Hidden Power (Dark), Signal Beam, Lovely Kiss, Flatter.
    Trait: Synchronize (When inflicted with a status condition by the enemy, reflects that condition onto the opponent).
    Has the black fur gene.
    Restrictions: Will not breed with Eclipse, Ebony (Wolfsong's Ponyta). More restrictions may apply.

Trait: Imposter (Transforms into a perfect copy of the opponent upon entering battle).
    Restrictions: Will not breed unless there is no female version of the Pokemon being bred for currently available.

CC:

Skarmory (Skarmory, male) - Knows: Peck, Leer, Sand Attack, Swift, Drill Peck, Roost.

Restrictions: Won't breed with anything 'ugly'.

Zen (Mienshao, female) - Her attacks don't matter for breeding.
    Trait: Inner Focus (Prevents flinching).
    Last edited by Skye; 18th August 2012 at 09:27 PM.

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

Administrator

I'm really, really sorry to hear that. Especially since Matthias is Amber's son.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Last post here for me for a while unless its updates.

I'd like to have Skydancer breed with Magenta.

Skydancer (Swablu, male): knows Peck - Growl - Ice Beam - Steel Wing - Astonish - Toxic - Hidden Power: Ground - Aerial Ace - Mud-Slap - Attract - Sunny Day - Solarbeam - Protect - Facade - Sing - Double Team - Return - Refresh - Fury Attack - Fly.

and

Magenta, female Hydreigon, Level 18
    Ability: Levitate
    Attacks: Focus Energy, Bite, Dragon Rage, Tri Attack, Headbutt, Dragonbreath, Ice Fang, Heat Wave.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Administrator

That may be a bit... intimidating for Skydancer. But I suppose it can be done. Come back in 2 days!

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'm here for my Deino egg please
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Administrator

Here you are!

Your egg will hatch into a male Deino.
    Ability: Hustle.
    Moves: Tackle, Dragon Rage, Focus Energy, Protect (bred-on move).

Possible bred-on moves were: Astonish - Toxic - Hidden Power - Attract - Sunny Day - Protect - Facade - Double Team - Return.

Advanced Trainer

Hello update

AC:

Shadow (Meowth, male) - Knows: Scratch, Growl, Hidden Power (Fighting), U-Turn, Amnesia, Fake Out, Seed Bomb, Crunch, Body Slam, Shadow Claw, Icy Wind, Aerial Ace, Faint Attack, Shockwave, Metal Claw, Bite, Sing, Recover.

Shandar (Gyarados, male) - Knows: Splash, Tackle, Thrash, Bite, Iron Head, Twister, Thunderbolt, Crunch, Earthquake, Hidden Power (Grass).

Restrictions: Will not breed with Fade, other restrictions may apply.

Has a high speed stat.

Restrictions: Will not breed with Tsumani (Lady Vulpix's Vaporeon), Electro, Blazer, Nocturne, or Mystic (Knight of Time's Eevee-lutions), Bo (Classy_Cat's Umbreon). More restrictions may apply.

Trait: Volt Absorb (Heals when struck with an Electric-type attack).
    Has the black fur gene.

Has the black fur gene.

CC:

Restrictions: Won't breed with anything 'ugly' or Turin (Wolfsong's Dieno).

Zen (Mienshao, female) - Her attacks don't matter for breeding.
    Trait: Inner Focus (Prevents flinching).

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

Advanced Trainer

Blazer
    Trait: Intimidate (upon entering battle, the opponent's attack lowers one stage.)
    Level 80.5 Male Black and Silver Arcanine (Juice)
    Knows: Bite, Roar, Growl, Ember, Headbutt, Leer, Dig, Take Down, Sunny Day, Flame Wheel, Dragonbreath, Agility, Hidden Power Water, Flamethrower, Extremespeed, Rock Smash, Toxic, Odor Sleuth, Helping Hand, Strength, Safeguard, Slash, Aerial Ace, Recover, Body Slam, Crunch, Howl, Teleport, Reversal, Fire Fang, Heat Wave, Flare Blitz, Thunder Fang, Flame Burst, Retaliate, Mimic, Outrage

I stole an updated list of Blazer's attacks, but could I have these two breed for me? @.@ No female Growlithes or Arcanines around, so...
    Last edited by Skye; 22nd November 2012 at 06:18 PM.

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Okay, come back in two days. Leads the pair into a private room
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Advanced Trainer

I'm here for my Growlithe pup and Re. :3

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Sorry i meant to post when i got home from work and then it totally slipped my mind. My apologies. *hands over the egg and Reflection* The egg will hatch into a L.5 Female Growlithe with normal colors that knows Bite, Roar, and Hidden Power Bug as the bred on move that she gets from Blazer. Take care of her when she hatches ^^
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Advanced Trainer

I'm gonna go ahead and hatch her here. And she'll be the lucky recipient of my Safeguard TM that I've been holding for a bit... might also give her Sacred Fire when she evolves also... We'll see. Anyway. After giving Re a bit of a break, I'm going to have to call on it again. @.@ I also now owe it a battle cause I feel guilty that its first two requests from me were for breeding.

I'd like for Re to breed with Rex, and should have a post of confirmation here. Whenever is convenient. xD

Lucario - Rex (Male) - Lv. 17
    Held Item - Pokemon Collar (Adds 50% to Attack)
    Ability - Steadfast (Rex's speed increases when he flinches)
    Bred on Attack - Bullet Punch
    Attacks - Quick Attack, Foresight, Endure, Swords Dance, Feint, Counter, High Jump Kick, Force Palm, Crunch, Ice Punch, Shadow Claw

Last edited by Skye; 3rd December 2012 at 04:16 PM.

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

Administrator

OK... Rex is not on the list, so that will require a confirmation from his trainer. Which I suppose is what you just said, just clarifying.

Advanced Trainer

Yes, it is. xD When he gets on next, I believe, he'll confirm.

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Sorry about the delay, but yes, I confirm that Rex will be available to Skye for this.

Advanced Trainer

There wasn't any delay really xD I posted at an odd hour without a heads up after being silent for a bit, I'm surprised you logged on as fast as you did.

Anyway, to fill up my final slot on my team, I'll be adding another pair to the breeding list.

Avian Freeze's Larvitar and TML's Cubone.

Leilani is my level 5 Female Larvitar
    Attacks: Bite, Leer, Ancientpower
    Trait: Guts: Attack is raised by 1.5 when inflicted with a status condition

Orion is my Lv.21 Cubone. His attacks are Thunderpunch, Growl, Tail Whip, Leer, Screech, Bone Club, Ice Beam, Flamethrower, Brick Break, Bonemerang, Ancientpower, Focus Energy and Headbutt.

And that'll be it for my Pokemon. I hope no one minds. xD

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

Administrator

OK... come back in 2 days for your Larvitar egg.

As for your Riolu...
    He will be male, with the Steadfast ability, and the following moves:
    Foresight, Quick Attack, Endure and Bullet Punch.

Possible bred-on moves were: Bullet Punch, Swords Dance, High Jump Kick, Crunch, Ice Punch, Shadow Claw.

Congratulations!

Advanced Trainer

Here for my last team member. Sorry... Bad things happened and then I lost my pass and TPM took me all the way til now to email me a new pass.... -.-

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

Administrator

I'm sorry I wasn't here sooner... I've been too busy. I'm also sorry about everything you've been going through.

Your egg will hatch into a female Larvitar.

Moves: Bite, Leer, Sandstorm, Brick Break.
    Trait: Guts.

Possible bred-on moves were: Brick Break, Ancientpower, Focus Energy and Headbutt.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I think i have an idea. Jeff agreed to let Cambiamente breed so i'd like Cam to breed with Amber please.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Administrator

Wow, it's been such a long time since we did this!

I don't quite understand where you're heading with this, but Amber will be glad to help. Come back tomorrow, after 2 days have passed since you made the request.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I know i'm a little early but i have to work 11-8 today
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Administrator

That's OK, I'm late anyway.

Sorry, I was busy yesterday.

Your new Charmander will be male, his trait will be Blaze and his moves will be Scratch and Growl.

Take care of him!