Thread: Poll: The Unofficial "What Did You Get For Christmas?" Poll! (2006 Edition)

Pokemon Heroine Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Poll: The Unofficial "What Did You Get For Christmas?" Poll! (2006 Edition)

So, okay! The question's in the title.

Me? I got money, clothes, and a Triple Goo Cube (which consists of six chambers with three different colors of goop - pink, yellow, and orange - in three of them; you turn it over, and the goop slowly pours out of the chambers on top into the chambers on the bottom. It glows in a blacklite, but we don't have anything like that). That's all me and my Mom can remember right now.

Your turn!

Quote Originally Posted by {DvT}JonahHex's Signature (Epic Games Forums)
    As gamers, playing games is our second-most favorite hobby. Our most favorite is, of course, complaining about games.
    Wondering Where I Got the Pics in My Avatar From?

Signature © 2010 Starry Might. All Rights Reserved.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: Poll: The Unofficial "What Did You Get For Christmas?" Poll! (2006 Edition)

The highlights were a DVD set of Pokemon episodes 1-26, a few new games, and a new game system.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go play with my Wii.
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Luper View Post
    Holy crap ... I'VE become a grammar nazi, too.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: Poll: The Unofficial "What Did You Get For Christmas?" Poll! (2006 Edition)

The biggest thing for me is Full Moon wo Sagashite character art, 80 pages of designs used by the Art Staff of the TV show. Followed by a PS3, and getting to spend a great night with my father at the Cowboy game, even if they lost. Oh yeah and Pokemon Diamond >.> <.<

The real Shonta Moderator

I got a computer desk and chair, new pajamas, a new robe, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest on DVD, and a $20 gift card to Wal Mart. Oh, and I gave myself some new iTunes and a Full Metal Alchemist calendar.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Oh, I got a few good things myself.

Among them, I got new clothes, some money, various treats to eat, a Just-A-Trim grooming tool (one of the "As Seen On TV" products; it's supposed to be a foolproof hair trimmer, but I haven't gotten any AAA batteries to put in it yet), a Smart Table (another "As Seen On TV" product, this is a kind of table that can be adjusted to various heights and angles), an MP3 player by Creative Zen, a few books, a Toronto Maple Leafs calendar, a Crazy Frog CD and DVD, a box set of the 6th season of the Flintstones (if I only had season 5, I'd have all 6 seasons then), and a box set of the 4th Looney Tunes Golden Collection.

Christmas was pretty good to me.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Jedi Hunter Moderator

For Hannukah I got 2 novels, 2 Wii games (I just need to get a Wii now), my 5 comic book subscriptions renewed, 2 umbrellas (one is to keep at my desk at work just in case it rains and I didn't bring one), 2 movies, and a couple of Dunkin Donuts coupons.
    1) There's no excuse for laziness, but I'm working on it!
    2) I will live forever or die trying
    3) It's only funny until somebody gets hurt...............then it's hilarious

What are you looking at? Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I got some cash and bought some clothes with that, a gift card from my obnoxious brother, a couple of CDs, shoes (don't laugh), the DVD Full Metal Alchemist: The Conquerer of Shambala and a lot of miscellaneous stuff
    midnightangel
    Just a Twitter slut and a Tumblr whore.

Covfefe Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

For Hannukah I got a new camera and quite a large sum of money... that's all I need for my year to be pretty much complete
    In 20 years, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook will merge together into one super big time-wasting site called YouTwitFace.

We're not going to Guam... are we?

Modding GD for 20+ years Moderator

I got some shiny new boots (which I bought myself to make sure they fit) and some cash. That's all ... not really spectacular, is it?
    Austrian ViceMaster Alex

Winner of the 2014 UnownN award.
    Winner of the 2015 UnownW award.

Nifty darn comics

Contact me on Steam, userhandle: avma
    Follow me on Twitter: ClarityFV

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I got some new games, clothes, money, a Best Buy gift card, The Simpsons 9th Season on DVD, Pokemon Indigo League DVD box set and a Simpsons calander.

Cloyster Moderator

I got a couple of crank-up flashlights which should come in handy whenever the power goes out. I also got some clothes and some games to play on New Year's Eve (it's kind of a family tradition to kill time to midnight by playing games).

Oh yeah, and we also got A WII! Along with Exite Truck and Zelda: Twilight Princess, also my younger brothers also got Call of Duty 3 for it and my youngest brother got the new Spongebob game. So that's why I haven't been on here in a while, I've either been playing Zelda, or waiting for my younger brothers to get off.
    Winner of the Unown Awards: 2008 "Hard Work", 2010 "Dedicated", 2012 "Journalist", 2012 "Unown", 2013 "Anchorman", 2014 "Unown", 2015 "Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff!"

Facebook - YouTube - Miiverse
    Diamond: 1418 3196 1413 - SoulSilver: 0217 4582 5426 - White: 1119 9535 7054 - White 2: 1421 4560 4887 - X: same as 3DS
    3DS: 3866 8018 5231 - AIM: IslanderJeff02
    Joined November 8, 2004 - Modded October 24, 2008

Smoke and fire Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

watch, socks, undies, deoderant, aftershave, shower gel, glasses, bag, some electronic crap thing and alcohol.
    Registered March 24th 2000

Dude, you were the dumbass who was pissing us all with your "game", you've lied to us, spammed. (yes you have) and utterly annoyed us, you big, fat hypocrite.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

The King of Games Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

i got a nintendo wii, legend of zelda for wii, madden 07, a hess truck, some cd's and movies, clothes and a calendar. lol not much, usual haul for christmas lol.

~The Italian Stallion
    SupremeChampion
    To Be The Best, You've Got To Beat The Best
    Create your own destiny, and never fear failure...
    Proud Member of the Public Beatin' Club! HIZZAH!
    Up Here

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I got a full two weeks without internet access and two days of consistent raining for both Christmas and Christmas eve.

Oh if we are talking about presents, I got myself a Nokia N70 but that would not count as a present since I bought it using my own money. ~_~

For Real Reals. Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

I got a microwave and Estee Lauder's Cologne! Noice!

I am quite happy with them

You crook! Ya CRIMINAL!! Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer
    The Universe - 46 degrees north, 8 trillion degrees west

Interesting assortments, everybody... (A microwave...?)

I got Scene It (DVD board game if, like me, you didn't know what the heck it was ) and Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz, for the Wii. Nothing too phenomenominal, but the Wii I got 2 weeks prior (Don't ask why - my parents are nuts. >>) definitely made me a happy buggy. ^_^

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

HEY! I do art commissions! Follow me and my pals on their website here!

For Real Reals. Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Blade - I neede a microwave, it was a homewary thing because I don't live at home and rent my own apartment.