Moswen
<^><^><^><^><^>Oh my mind, how you betray me <^><^><^><^><^>

My nose and ears betray me.
That was the first thought that entered my mind as I walked through the Old Lady’s house with a rather grim expression on my face. Adalia wanted me to tell people what was going on… but I really didn’t have the exact clue. I had a grasp of it, but not enough information to let everyone know what was going on- isn’t that supposed to be the Old Lady’s job? In any case, it didn’t matter if I knew what was going on or not. People had either gone out on their own to the church where Adalia and Danarica had come back from or they were having sex- or getting drunk.
Or both…

Sighing in slight disgust, I soon spotted a figure sitting in front of me and instantly recognized as Dimitri- some one who I knew at least was half sane. (Or as sane as me anyways.)
“And what do you think of all this?” His clear voice rang out as I sat down next to him and withdrew a deep sigh. Taking a delicate hand and brushing a few strands of blonde hair from my right eye, I shrugged.
“I think that people have slightly lost their marbles.” A less-than girly giggle escaped my lips, before I continued. “I am hoping that soon someone lets us know a bit more of what we’re supposed to do… before everyone just goes their own way completely.”
Dimitri nodded, as a large clunking noise could be heard not too far off along with the added disturbance of sexual noises. My ears flattened against my head slightly, as I looked at Dimitri and then nudged him with my elbow. He looked at me as I grinned wickedly.
“Wanna join in the fun?”
Dimitri’s expression was well worth it as I laughed, shaking my head and poking him.
“Bryan- or Dimitri rather, you know… your expression was priceless.”
Before he could respond however, I stood back up and wavered my tail a bit in the air. Looking around us again I shook my head and tilted my head to the side as if to gesture to the doorway.
“Let’s get out of here and get some fresh air.”

Dimitri nodded as the two of us soon headed out the door and was instantly greeted by the cool night air. My eyes seemed to adjust swiftly to the darkness of the night- and compared to the day time, I almost felt as if I could see better in the darkness. I had no doubt Dimitri probably noticed the same thing, being how his half-breed form was a bit obvious or apparent as the fox.