Thread: Replace the Battery in your Game Cartridge! **56k warning**

Threaded View

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Cool Re: Replace the Battery in your Game Cartridge! **56k warning**

Quote Originally Posted by ORCACommander View Post
    if i can not rip the game save to my comp for use with an emulator and send it back to the cartridge i want nothing to do with it. personally I would call anyone who says there's still holds a save a liar if they failed to prove it with a video since the cartridges are 9-10 years old.
    Lol. Well I can tell you My Origonal Red, Blue and Yellow All work fine, non dead battrey yett. and my Gold silver and crystal are all internally dead and require new battries. The GBC Mega memory card saves it to the device only and can reload the save to your cartrige one you replace the battrey. It is soley for backing up files not storing to pc. The GB Transferrer II is for storing to pc, however I read many sites and feedback, no one seems to happy with how it saves and backs up pokemon data specifically. Many have reported crashes non saves and erasing of the entire cartrige due to the overjolt of power it gives the cartrige. Sadly no fully efficent way to get GBC to pc is redily avail. And once u played a save on a emmulator it can NEVER go back to the cartrige anyway. Evidently it does something to the save you can only find deep in the code, the cartrige will always reject it for some rzn, me and my cousin tried. I refuse to buy the thing. Mega memory works fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but can't you find these games on ebay for like, $2 these days?
    hahahah no. No you cannot. If you want to find oue that is working fine or already properly had the battrey replace you have to check each individual decription being sold either "new" or "used" on amazon. buying these games BRAND NEW unopened is upwards of 250$ dollars (and most times internal battery is already dead in factory sealed!). lol Most expensive being new yellow @ 450$...... lol 2$ hahhahahahahahahah Older items get = rarer = $$$$$$$$
    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...=pokemon%20GBC

K, well THANKS for all the help this thread has provided me, I hope i helped a bit too.

<3 <3 <3
    Last edited by Bunni1337; 9th September 2012 at 04:29 PM.