Thread: SR-71 v Dragonis Ref DL

The Old Sea Cap'n! Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Default SR-71 v Dragonis Ref DL

Alright, i need some points to continue with my dream team... so let's do this!

1 on 1

I shall choose first
    You shall attack first

Arena- An open grassy field. Absolutely nothing special about it, except whatever the ref decides.

Banned moves- Anything you want, the usual, OHKO, Recovery, ect.

I shall select the only member of my team to not have a battle yet, but what to name him... Hmm...

Let's go with Amadeus, my male Bagon!

Quite shadow Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: Open Challange! Quick 1 v 1!

I'll take you on again, if that's ok? I need the points too.
    If we're good to go, I'll send out Sasuke, my Hitmonlee. Sasuke, start off with Fake Out. Then pump yourself up with Focus Energy. Finish off with a Hi Jump Kick.

~Fake Out~Fucos Energy~Hi Jump Kick~

Junior Trainer

I'll take on anyone, sure thing.

Alright Amadeus, let's start out on the right foot!

He's going to come straight at you with a Fake Out, so retaliate with a Toxic. I know you'll be a little sore after that attack, but ti'll be worth it in the end. He'll be Focusing now, so i want you to hit him with an Ariel Ace! Now, he'll be coming at you again with a High Jump Kick, so i want you to strike him back with a Zen Headbutt! He won'y be feeling too good after this round!

Toxic- Ariel Ace- Zen Headbutt

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

One on one?Simple. I'll ref it lata.

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Junior Trainer

Sweet, thanks Darkest Light. You get two super cool points from this ol' sea captain!

(actually, i'm only 21, but i did work on a boat all last summer, so that image of the ol' captain descirbe me quite well )

Veteran Trainer

DS vs CEB

===Rules===

1 on 1
    DQ 1 wk
    Disallowed moves: Rest, Substitute, Destiny Bond, Perish Song, any pure status inflictors (like Toxic and Thunder Wave) and any pure healers (like Recover)

Arena: Grassy Knoll

===Battlers===

Dragonis
    Sasuke, Hitmonlee M
    100/100
    hI-Ya
    Fake Out~Focus Energy~Hi Jump Kick

VS

SR-71
    Amadeaus, Bagon M
    100/100
    Rarrararra
    Toxic~Aerial Ace~Zen Headbutt

===Round 1===

An open field. Not unlike the one where another battle I'm reffing is taking place. Saves time on the commute. We'll be having a simple one on one battle between SR-71; an up and coming trainer and Dragonis.

Amadeaus vs Sasuke. They need no introduction. Specially not Sasuke, he's already off and running. Jumping left and right, the agile fighter stretches those legs out, throwing a flurry of kicks at the little Bagon. Unafraid, Bagon waits until he feels the kick on his...tail? Turning around, Bagon dosen't even see how Hitmonlee could do such a thing! Faked..Out.

Sasuke: -2E ==///== Amadeaus: -3H

Still bewildered, Bagon turned his attention back to the fighter, whom was completely still for a moment, Focusing all that raw talent. An opening was an opening, so the little dragon waddled over and dove, slicing down Sasuke's body with an outstretched claw. The Aerial slash stung, forcing Sasuke to break his concentration early.

Sasuke: -2E/-8H *partially Focused*==///== Amadeaus: -4E

Unequivocally unbalanced since his focus was not complete, Sasuke still attempted his attack. A small step, and a jump, before he was sailing through the air! The Hi Jump kick seemed to be geared right for Bagon too, but the little Dragon had one good thing on his side.

He was little.

Sasuke's imbalance caused him to barely miss the dragon. But Amadeaus jumped up right when Sasuke's knee was over his rocky head. A massive amount of energy went into that Headbutt, throwing Sasuke's attack completely off and causing massive pain to Hitmonlee's left leg. Amadeaus clapped his hands-seemingly in a total Zen state.

Sasuke: -6E/-18H ==///== Amadeaus: -9E

Luck is on the little one's side so far, but will it last?

===Stats===

Dragonis
    Sasuke, Hitmonlee M
    74/90
    Slightly focused.
    Left knee bruised

VS

SR-71
    Amadeaus, Bagon M
    100/84
    Feels at peace.

SR

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

Junior Trainer

Alright, not a bad start!

Ok, i know Counter would really rock me, so let's avoid the Physical attacks for now.

Amadeus, begin with a Leer. That should throw off his focus. Flamethrower him from a distance. Then, Launch a Twister at him.

Advanced Trainer

Default Re: SR-71 v Dragonis Ref DL

Alright Sasuke, close your eyes and use Bulk Up to block out that Leer. Then use Mach Punch to get up close and personal with Amadeus. Then give him the distance he wanted with a Seismic Toss.

~Bulk Up~Mach Punch~Seismic Toss~

Junior Trainer

I always thought it was weird that a pokemon who is supposed to solely use his feet can do moves like Mach Punch...

Not that i'm complaining, just always made me chuckle.

Veteran Trainer

DS vs CEB

===Rules===

1 on 1
    DQ 1 wk
    Disallowed moves: Rest, Substitute, Destiny Bond, Perish Song, any pure status inflictors (like Toxic and Thunder Wave) and any pure healers (like Recover)

===Battlers===

Dragonis
    Sasuke, Hitmonlee M
    74/90
    Slightly focused.
    Left knee bruised
    Bulk Up~Mach Punch~Seismic Toss

VS

SR-71
    Amadeaus, Bagon M
    100/84
    Feels at peace.
    Leer~Flamethrower~Twister

===Round 2===

Amadeaus shakes his little bony head, and cracks his neck, as Sasuke tests out his leg. A bit tender but he's still able to use it. Not taking any chances, the Pokemon sits down and focuses, causing his muscles to Bulk up to help him deal with this pain.

All the while, Amadeaus glares at him, Leering with evil eyes that..unfortunately have no effect. As this occurs, the Focus Energy that was utilized earlier fades off to allow the Bulk Up to sufficiently maintain itself.

Sasuke: -3E +1 Atk + Def ==///== Amadeaus: -2E

A little miffed, Ama tries a different approach. Flames build up in his little throat, and then are rapidly spewed up and out at Sasuke. Sasuke opens his eyes just in time and leaps backwards to avoid the fire. Still spewing, Ama redirects his fire toward the incoming Sasuke, but isn't fast enough, and gets clocked by a Mach Punch.

Sasuke: -5E ==///== Amadeaus: -8E/-8H

Ensuring that the little creature dosen't try another number on his knees again, Sasuke quickly picks up the Bagon, and Seismically tosses him upward. Ama flies up...enjoying the limited time he's skyward, as its all Bagon's dreams to fly. As he begins to falter in his "flight", a draconic Twister is summed to slow his fall. Its base however, slams down on Sasuke's back, sucking him upward for a wild ride. Both Pokemon get thrown to the ground, though Ama slams on his rocky head, apparently feeling no pain. Sasuke well, he wishes he could say the same.

Sasuke: -7E/-5H ==///== Amadeaus: -5E/-10H

The fight is on!

===Stats===

Dragonis
    Sasuke, Hitmonlee M
    69/75
    +1 Atk +Def
    Left knee bruised, head hurting

VS

SR-71
    Amadeaus, Bagon M
    82/69
    Now feeling some hurt

Dragonis

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

Alright Sasuke, start off with Double Team. Then hit Amadeaus with a Vacuum Wave. After that nail him with a Poison Jab. Counter any Flying or Psychic attacks.

~Double Team~Vacuum Wave~Poison Jab~
    Subs- Counter

Junior Trainer

Hmm, alright Amadeaus, we need to keep up the attacks.

Wait until he finishes making the clones, then attack with a Draco Meteor! The huge impact from it should completly destroy any clones.

He is going to strike you first with Vacuum Wave, when he comes in, hit him hard with a Shadow Claw!

Finally, nail him with a Dragon Rush as he tries Poison Jab. It may cause him to Flinch, so maybe we can't get away with a free move.

Draco Meteor, Shadow Claw, Dragon Rush

Veteran Trainer

DS vs CEB

===Rules===

1 on 1
    DQ 1 wk

===Battlers===

Dragonis
    Sasuke, Hitmonlee M
    69/75
    +1 Atk +Def
    Left knee bruised, head hurting
    Double Team~Vacuum Wave~Poison Jab
    Subs: Counter SE Attax

VS

SR-71
    Amadeaus, Bagon M
    82/69
    Now feeling some hurt
    Draco Meteor~Shadow Claw~Dragon Rush

===Round 3===

A bit rocked from last round, Sasuke finally shakes the trembles off. Amadeaus however, is glowing within blue flame and reaches toward the sky, seemingly plucking invisible objects from the hravens. Sasuke-fearing the onslaught that may befall him, diversifies his chances, adn getsa team of three together in no time at all.

Unfortunately, the heavens answered Amadeaus-with a Hail of Meteors, all summoned by that Dragon. They smashed into the area where Sasuke's fighting triplet stood, and smashed them to smithereens. Sasuke bounced hard along the ground, dirt piling up behind him to the point that he was sitting up when he came to a complete stop.

Sasuke: -4E/-16H ==///== Amadeaus: -13E -2 Sp Atk

Panting for breath, Ama looks over to see Sasuke standing up and charging his fist. Suddenly, Amadeaus felt his body being pulled at high speed toward the said fist. Before he even know what caused his body to be flung, he felt a Wavesharp pain in his gut. Not taking that lightly, Amadeaus retaliated with a swift Claw across Sas's gut, Shadows leaving his body and attacking Sasuke's newly found injury.

Sasuke: -3E/-7H ==///== Amadeaus: -5E/-5H

Staggering back, Sasuke held his chest, wincing. Amadeaus though, fears not and presses on, gradually building up a head of steam as he Rushes toward Sasuke! The Dragon connects, but is met with resistance, as he flies straight into a Jab! Sasuke's fist however, is much weaker than his highly trained legs and falters easily to the bone head of Amadeaus, causing him much pain as he's knocked back.

Ama lands, and takes a moment to wonder-do all Hitmonlee's bleed Poison? He wipes it off of him as best he could, but that first telltale cough says it all.

Sasuke: -5E/-12H ==///== Amadeaus: -9E/-7H Psn

Psn: 2%/rd

===Stats===

Dragonis
    Sasuke, Hitmonlee M
    34/63
    +1 Atk +Def
    Left knee bruised, head hurting, Right wrist really hurt.

VS

SR-71
    Amadeaus, Bagon M
    68/42
    Psn, dizzy but still snapping

SR

Entertaining quotes!

Junior Trainer

Doing great Amadaeus!

I want you to attack with a Twister first, throw him off balance. Then, go with a dragonbreathe. I want you to then finish with a Zen Headbutt! Keep it up!

Advanced Trainer

Alright Sasuke, let's knock Amadaeus off balance first with an Earthquake. Then dodge his bad Breath with a Jump Kick. After that Counter his Zen Headbutt.

~Earthquake~Jump Kick~Counter~

Veteran Trainer

DS vs CEB

===Rules===
    1 on 1
    DQ 1 wk

===Battlers===

Dragonis
    Sasuke, Hitmonlee M
    34/63
    +1 Atk +Def
    Left knee bruised, head hurting, Right wrist really hurt.
    Earthquake~Jump Kick~Counter

VS

SR-71
    Amadeaus, Bagon M
    68/42
    Psn, dizzy but still snapping
    Twister~Dragonbreath~Zen Headbutt

===Round 4===

This dragon was throwing everything he had at Sasuke, and that had to stop. As the little one conjured up a piddly (and I do mean piddly} little Twister to try and disorient Sasuke, the fighter Pokemon jumped up and slammed his feet into the ground, sending a dangerously strong tremor that threw Amadeaus off balance!

Sasuke: -9E/-1H ==///== Amadeaus: -2E/-14H

Regaining his composure, Amadeaus, shot out a defensive Dragonbreath to try and keep Sasuke at bay. Sasuke avoided the incoming attack (which seemed weaker) by Jumping over it, and nailing Ama with a Kick right on his face! Ama cried out, the Dragonbreath attackceasing to be.

Sasuke: -5E ==///== Amadeaus: -6E/-9H

Ama dosen't know how the tables have turned, but that wasn't going to fly for long. Instead of getting angry, the little Bagon concentrates that anger-achieving his Zen like status again. Unlike last time Sasuke kneels down, tucking his left leg behind his right, and holds his hands up defensively. He begins to shimmer amber.

A good thing, as Amadeaus flies headfirst, barreling right into Sasuke's open palms. Sasuke feels the power of the Headbutt, but uses his vertical momentum and Ama's horizontal momentum to force the Bagon down into the ground, Countering the blow. Ama skids to a stop a few feet away, as Sasuke shakes his wrists softy. Yeah, they looked very much pained.

Sasuke: -6E/-15H ==///== Amadeaus: -9E/-12H

===Stats===

Dragonis
    Sasuke, Hitmonlee M
    18/43
    +1 Atk +Def
    Wrists banged up bad.

VS

SR-71
    Amadeaus, Bagon M
    31/25
    Psn, eating dirt

Dragonis

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

Alright Sasuke, start off with another Vacuum Wave. Then nail Amadeaus with Reversal. After that try out a Rolling Kick. Counter any Flying or Psychic attacks.

~Vacuum Wave~Reversal~Rolling Kick~
    Subs- Counter

Junior Trainer

Hmm.....

Hit him with a Zen Headbutt! He may counter it partly, but he's hurting, so it should deliver some good damage.

When he goes for reversal, nail him with a flamethrower.

If he's still up, go for another Zen Headbutt! We've got this!

Zen Headbutt- Flamethrower - Zen Headbutt

Veteran Trainer

DS vs CEB

===Rules===
    1 on 1
    DQ 1 wk

===Battlers===

Dragonis
    Sasuke, Hitmonlee M
    18/43
    +1 Atk +Def
    Wrists banged up bad.
    Vacuum Wave~Reversal~Rolling Kick
    Counter SE attax

VS

SR-71
    Amadeaus, Bagon M
    31/25
    Psn, eating dirt
    Zen Headbutt~Flamethrower~Zen Headbutt

===Round 5===

Amadeaus stared at Sasuke with unwitting resolve. The fighter was on the ropes and he knew it. Being balanced of both mind and body, the quick little dragon once again went for the Headbutt of Zen. Sasuke braced his ground, and quickly Countered the hit as best he could...Amadeaus crashing once again into the ground head first.

Sasuke: -6E/-15H ==///== Amadeaus: -9E/-12H

Feeling fatigue and pain set in his wrists, Sasuke held them behind his back, as Amadeaus stood up. Walking over, Sasuke watched carefully, waiting for his opportunity. It came when Amadeaus fell for Sasuke's fake run, and shot a bounty of Flames at him. Sasuke dashed low, the flames missing his back and with his one injured limb, snap kicked him in the gut!

Ama flipped backwards, but that extendable limb of the fighter stretched out and Reversed kicked him into his own Flamethrower! Amadeaus couldn't believe it, as he basically blocked the flames enough for Sasuke to get out of range.

Wound up incurring a burn as well.

Sasuke: -7E ==///== Amadeaus: -7E/-12H

Dropping all the cards now, Ama went for what he knew best. The Zen like aura was acheived, and he barreled forward for Sasuke. Sasuke didn't attempt to doj, but moreso Counter. A series of snapping sounds was heard, like the breaking of a set of bones, and Sasuke fell backwards, eyes closed in pain. Bagon received slight damage, but nothing to fear...

Amadeaus landed from the attempt, dizzy and tired and burned, but ALIVE!

Sasuke: -6E/-12H ==///== Amadeaus: -9E/-1H

Brn: 3%/rd

===Stats===

Dragonis
    Sasuke, Hitmonlee M
    0/24
    +1 Atk +Def
    Knocked out.

VS

SR-71
    Amadeaus, Bagon M
    1/0
    Alive!

SR-71 is the winner by a HAIR!

SR gets 2 points
    Dragonis gets one point
    DL gets two points.

Thanks you two. Close match.

Entertaining quotes!

Junior Trainer

ZOMG! lol, my first win back! WOOT! Thanks so much! I can actually catch a new pokemon now!

Thanks Darkestlight for reffing

Thanks Dragonis for the battle. Good job! look fowards to fighting you again!

Advanced Trainer

Yeah it was a dood match. Guess we're even now...

Junior Trainer

well, we'll have to have a final decider one of these days