Threaded View

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default The TPM Battling League - Registration

The TPM Battling League
    Registration

Admin Approved by Chris
    Commissioner: mr_pikachu

This topic is for registration posts for the TPM Battling League (TPMBL). Participants only need to post once to be registered for the league. Having an account in the league does not register you for any tournaments – you must post in the topic for each event you wish to enter.

Registration posts should be made as follows:

TPM Username: My_username
    TPMBL Username: My Other Name

Your TPM username is simply your screen name on the forum; for instance, my username is mr_pikachu. You may choose to be called a different name for TPMBL battles. This is your TPMBL username. (If you omit this from your registration post, your TPMBL username will be the same as your TPM username.)

Once you register, you will be given a TPMBL ID number and will be listed alongside the other members of the league in the Rules and Ratings thread.

No TPMBL username may be the same as any other TPMBL username. Therefore, once a name has been taken, nobody else can have that name.

The following is my registration. You may choose to ignore it or to use it as an extra template to help you with your own registration.

TPM Username: mr_pikachu
    TPMBL Username: mr_pikachu
    Last edited by mr_pikachu; 9th April 2007 at 03:04 PM.
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Luper View Post
    Holy crap ... I'VE become a grammar nazi, too.