Thread: RMT

Threaded View

Thread Killer Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default RMT

Well, the games' release is about a week away, so I thought "what the hell, let me just make the first unofficial RMT for D/P before it comes out"

As of now, I don't plan on buying either games (cause quite frankly, I don't have a DS ). But still, its fun to make teams, even if just for the hell of it.

@Leftovers
    Torrent

Surf
    Flash Cannon/Steel Wing
    Ice Beam
    Aqua Ring/Agility/Drill Peck

-Well, his Sp. Atk is higher than his Atk, so I figured I should stick him with Flash Cannon. However, his Atk is about average, so Steel Wing isn't too bad on him either. I'm not sure about the last move though. Aqua Ring for healing, Agility for support, and Drill Peck for versatility.

@Leftovers
    Leaf Guard

Leaf Blade
    Sunny Day
    Dig
    Synthesis

-Well, I feel pretty comfortable with the set-up now. As Jeff suggested, Dig would actually be pretty counter for Fire-types, along with comboing it with Sunny Day to heal status effects.

@???
    Intimidate

Thunder Fang/Thunderbolt
    Ice Fang
    Thunder Wave
    ???

-This guy looks SO DAMN COOL!! Stats aren't too bad though (his Atk is higher than his Sp. Atk though, and his Speed is very below normal for an Electric-type). Thus, Thunder Wave is a must for him. Not sure about the last move or between Thunder Fang/Thunderbolt.

@Leftovers
    Guts

Swords Dance
    Brick Break
    Megahorn
    Rock Slide

-I have loved this guy since GSC and will continue to do so. He's just so awesome in terms of stats and movepool. What's not to like about good ol' Heracross?

@Leftovers
    Insomnia/Frisk

Shadow Ball
    Dark Pulse
    Sludge Bomb
    Thunderbolt

-My second favorite Pokemon after Banette. I figured he was off better usage than Dusknoir, because now Shadow Ball and Sludge Bomb were Sp. Atks, so it'll do major damage from that. Dark Pulse is there to counter the Psychics that still have an advantage over Gengar and Thunderbolt is for versatility.

@Leftovers
    Sand Veil

Swords Dance/Rock Slide
    Dragon Claw
    Fire Fang
    Earthquake

-I also had a hard time with this because of my loyalty to Donphan. I'm Indian, and the elephant is kindof a "sacred" animal in India, so I always had a "bond" with Donphan. Alas, I must move on. Anyhoo, this guy is INSANE. Period. Some of the sickest stats in the game (the D/P Tyranitar if you will). Fast, strong and can take a decent beating. I daresay he could even take an Ice Beam or two before going down (if he can survive the first one, he's more than likely able to take down the user before then). Plus, he also looks so damn cool (I believe he's supposed to be based off of a Velociraptor [from the Jurassic Park movies] which makes it sweeter cause they were my favorite ).

Well there you have it. Feel free to tear it apart as much as you want, more than likely it will never come into existence (unless someone has the same exact crazy-ass mind that I do, which is pretty cool in my book ). I did not give EV's, IV's (whatever they are) because quite frankly, I never usually dealt with them and don't know how to. If you do know how to use them and want to in your rate, by all means go for it. Otherwise, just let me know what you think of the team so far.

Thanks

-Sean
    Last edited by Perfect Chaos; 15th April 2007 at 09:34 PM.