Thread: Trading Thread

Hybrid View

For Real Reals. Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Default Re: Trading Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur4 View Post

I have baby Eevees! If anyone wants an Eevee, I'd like to get some starting pokemon from any version of the game. (besides, DP's Piplup since I have that.)

^_^ It is so hard though... getting an Eevee and then walking around for 10,000 steps or so! But still... if anyone has starters or something they think I'd like, I'd love to trade. I'll post my friend code soon or PM me.

I'm pretty sure if you have a Pokemon with teh flame body ability in your team (Slugma) then the amount of time you need to walk around is greatly reduced.

The Crows, just stop the crows Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    I'm pretty sure if you have a Pokemon with teh flame body ability in your team (Slugma) then the amount of time you need to walk around is greatly reduced.
    Yeh it cuts the number of steps in half, so Bulba you are still going to need to walk 5,000 steps ^_^. Magma Armour also has the same effect

~*~*~* Unown Awards *~*~*~
    "Y"earning | "B"anner Guy | "K"urosakura's

:3 Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Elf Boy View Post
    Yeh it cuts the number of steps in half, so Bulba you are still going to need to walk 5,000 steps ^_^. Magma Armour also has the same effect

Ah! Okies. Now I must find some pokemon with that ability... do you know what routes I can find them at? (Thanks Andrew!)

And Blademaster, I'd be more than willing to wait a while. ^_^ I'll hatch an Eevee and have it ready fer yah! I'm sorta Eevee obsessed anyways... so handing them out to people is no biggie. I find that I haven't gotten very far in the game DUE to my obsession with breeding and contests and UNDERGROUND DIGGING! xD Although I only have Flareon, Umbreon, Espeon and Leafeon thus far. FInding those darn evolution stones is quite tiresome. (But I do make a pretty penny on all the fossils!)

So yeah, if you guys want to trade... just find me on AIM and we can do it then. My messenger handle name is mentepazza
    [Please Send Tell]
    Video Games, Life, and the Random Objects You Trip Over