Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Trading Thread

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Default Re: Trading Thread

This isn't a real trade as much as help me evolve my magmar request.

So anyone up for helping me evolve her?

perpetually absent Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

*volunteer*

Click for my VS Seeker entry!

Winner of the 2009 Jack of all Trades and Rising Star Unown Awards!
    Winner of The 2009 Diamond Masquerade's Most Valuable Newbie and Best History Awards!

17:27 Samchu if Becki won't let me kill off Sara then Cici can't use super effective one-hit adorable ko moves on anyone

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

yay, kurosakura to the rescue again ^_^

The real Shonta Moderator

There's a lot of Pokemon missing in my Platinum that I have on Diamond. For now, I could use the starters, with the exception of Chikorita, Piplup and Charmander. I don't have a lot right now, but people needing Darkrai and Giratina for their Pokedex can borrow mine, and I do have Eevee and the fossil Pokemon with the exception of Kabuto.

Another thing I need is Berries. Here is a list I'm missing:
    Liechi
    Ganlon
    Salac (got in Diamond)
    Petaya
    Apicot
    Lansat
    Starf
    Enigma (got in Diamond)
    Micle
    Custap
    Jaboca

If anyone has any of those, or could help me with transferring Pokemon with them from Diamond, that would be awesome.

Oh, and I could use some varied Friend Codes to help me with the Lottery. So if I could get a little from different people...

EDIT: Just PM me, tell me what you got (Pokeradar Pokemon, those exclusive to Pearl, GBA inserts from Sapphire and Leaf Green).
    Last edited by classy_cat18; 4th November 2009 at 02:06 PM.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Ultimate Virtual Pokémon Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I'd like to announce that I am now officially starting a Spore Swiper Breeding Program on my Platinum Version. I have a pair of Breloom set to breed Shroomish who know Spore and False Swipe, the ultimate wild-pokémon-catching combo. The Shroomish will also know Headbutt and Seed Bomb, useful for levelling them up to respectible level as well as for when you need to get a pokémon who lives in the trees in HG/SS.

If you don't mind the Spore Swiper being an outsider, I am willing to level it up to L10 for you and make sure it has the Poison Heal special ability (so that, after you've got the sleeping target down to 1 HP, it doesn't wake up, attack you, poison itself on your Effect Spore and faint.) On the other hand, I'm certainly okay with trading Eggs if you'd rather be the Spore Swiper's Original Trainer.

Poryhedron's Monotype Challenges
    Winner of the 2007 Pokéhelper Unown Award! Glad I could be of help!
    Pokémon GO: Level 37, Team Mystic

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Hi, new here & here's what I am requesting from anyone capable of obtaining the following;

1. Pichu / lv.1 - lv.5 but no EVs / Bashful, Docile, Hardy, Quirky or Serious Nature / Has the attack "Volt Tackle" at least / must be legit

2. Treecko / doesn't matter as long as it has no EVs / must be Female / Bashful, Docile, Hardy, Quirky or Serious Nature / must be legit

3. Torchic / doesn't matter as long as it has no EVs / must be Female / Bashful, Docile, Hardy, Quirky or Serious Nature / want it to be from japanese copy of game(doesn't have to be, just perferred) / must be legit

4. Lotad / lv.1 - lv.5 but no EVs / Bashful, Docile, Hardy, Quirky or Serious Nature / has the attack "Hydro Pump" at least / must be legit

5. Lunatone / doesn't matter as long as it has no EVs / Bashful, Docile, Hardy, Quirky or Serious Nature / must be legit

6. Solrock / doesn't matter as long as it has no EVs / Bashful, Docile, Hardy, Quirky or Serious Nature / must be legit

7. Phione / lv. 1 - lv.5 but no EVs / Bashful, Docile, Hardy, Quirky or Serious Nature / must be legit

I am willing to offer any pokemon except Event Pokemon(no matter the region/generation)& Hoenn Legendary Pokemon due to lack of any of the Hoenn generation games .
    Feel free to request any items you want on the pokemon & anything else via PM, okay. I am very will to except about anything, literally.
    Last edited by Lawence Codye; 15th January 2010 at 09:46 PM.
    The Visitor of Western World's Culture... Help me out via PM please
    Shiny Pokemn for Offer List/ Shiny Pokemon for Trade here

Pokemon Wish List/ Pokemon I need here

The cult of personality..... Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Well my lack of Wi-Fi has been taken care of. As a result I'm now free to make trades whenever. Currently I'm seeking HG/SS starters. I have females of several of the other starters as well if anyone is seeking those. It's just a matter of breeding them with something. I've can also breed Eevees as well for anyone in need of extras.
    TPM's self proclaimed firearms expert, former RPG mod, occassional smartass and all around enigmatic wonder ^_~
    3DS Friend Code: 3196 4256 7846
    XBL: Enigma1985 NYJ
    Steam: enigmaticwonder
    FF.net: https://www.fanfiction.net/~enigmaticwonder85

Stay your blade from the flesh of an innocent.
    Hide in plain sight.
    Never compromise the Brotherhood.
    Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
    -The Assassin's Creed

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Since HG/SS is coming out, I'll make this offer.

When it comes out, I will be willing to let people "borrow" one of the Jirachi and odd colored Pichu to unlock said events in those games-mainly so they could trade it back to e so I can unlock it in my game.

You'll have to PM me about it, and I might only be available on weekends for the time being, but yeah. I'll edit with more info if need be.

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Hardcore Casual Gamer Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

For HG/SS, I'm planning to get that tradable Machop you get in Goldenrod and eventually evolving it into a Machamp ASAP. Can anyone help me out once it evolves into a Machoke so I can make the trade evolution event thing?

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

I suppose I could help you, DivineAll, unless you already got your Machamp.

That reminds me, I want to get help to evolve my Graveler, Haunter, and Kadabra on HeartGold, can anyone help me, please? Not tonight though, I don't have time tonight despite getting this whole thing working out.

I'll mention my friend code for HeartGold later.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

K. Request still stands :O Need to move move a bunch of Pokemon from Diamond to HG :O Would like to do at least 3 of them tonight, so I could get some storyline stuff done :O

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Thread Killer Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Mainly for my Diamond version (only got my 3rd badge in Gold...must find motivation to lvl my Pogeys )

| Prefer it to be in the Egg so I can be OT | Adamant Nature | Has Ice Punch, Cross Chop, Earthquake (or w/e of those 3 moves it can learn after it hatches)

| Again, prefer in Egg so I can be OT | Modest Nature | Has either HP-Ice/HP-Grass

| Same as above | Adamant Nature | Ice Punch, Dragon Dance, EQ (same details as Elekid in terms of moves)

What I can offer for trade...well in all honesty, not much, as I only have access to Emerald, so w/e anyone wants from there is perfectly fine. PM me and we can discuss what you need/what I have to give

Thanks!

P.S. Oh, I'd also appreciate having a chance to evolve my Haunter into a Gengar as well

Banned

Default Re: Trading Request Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptile_Master View Post
    Right my Phione egg give away is continuing in here. I'm probably gonna have another one when I go on my game tonight again so that's another one open. As said in the topic I made earlier, I'll accept anything basically, after all... it is a give away.

And may I suggest this topic just being named 'Trading Thread' perhaps. I think it would make more sense since it's not just for requests. It'll stop all the trading topics.
    Mmm, you wouldn't mind something else from me, would you? I currently only have that one master ball and I'm about to trade it off for something else.

The Damsel of Disaster! Moderator

Default WTT

Wanting to Trade:

YOUR event:

For

MY set of :

Event dogs. Serious trades will be considered...

(For those that need it simplified, I have 7 sets of dogs, and 0 Celebi's!!!)

Vs Seeker - 99% complete. Click here.

Winner of the 2010 "P for Princess", the 2013 "'Try again?'", and the 2014 "Jury" and "Mod Newbie" Awards!

Ayeun's Safari adventures.

Banned

I'm on right now. What are you offering?