So, right. I'm trying to figure out which pokemon I want to use for my competitive team, battle tower team, whatever. And it just so happens that I have a horrible, horrible lack of conviction and I can't choose between the pokemon on my list. SO, I thought it'd be a grand idea if I just put them up here to let you kids give your opinions on what I should go with.

And don't give me any crap about how you should 'play with what you like.' I'm aware of that, and this is the list that I like D:< So just help me out.

P Sweepers : Tyrannitar, Honchcrow, Drapion, Garchomp, Staraptor, Gallade, Medicham, Scizor

S Sweepers : Porygon Z, Magnezone, Roserade (Could also function as an Aromatherapist), Gengar, Alakazham, Magmortar

Tank/Annoyer/Spiker/Whatever : Dusknoir, Probopass, Skarmory, Aggron, Tentacruel, Ninetails, Umbreon

Baton Pass/Hybrid-thingies : Togekiss, Leafeon, Absol, Ninjask

So whatever, I'm just looking for opinions, so don't worry about making fun of me or anything--I can take it. Also, I'm also up for suggestions for other types of pokemon that I may have not mentioned And, tell me if I'm dumb and I forgot a type or something, cause that seems like something I would do.