Thread: Munchlax...

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Munchlax...

Okay, we all are aware of how tough it is to get Munchlax. I want to know who out there has actually been able to tough it out and get one from the honey trees.

Also, if you can remember, where did you find said Munchlax, and what locations does it appear at according to the PokéDex. I'm among the many unlucky who hasn't seen it yet, and I guess this topic could serve as assistance to those of us who actually want to put the effort into this (or just want to get all the tree Pokémon early so we don't have to deal with them ever again).

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: Munchlax...

I haven't seen it either. The rare ones that I've gotten from the Honey Tree combos are both Aipom and Combee. If you think you are unlucky, I haven't seen Heracross too.

I did applied honey thrice coated, double coated and single coated on the scented tree at the Valleyworks but still Munchlax is still not appearing. So I guess, it is a super rare Pokemon and it really depends on your luck.

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

It only appears on the Valley Windworks Tree, and I think its in the daylight hours only

I did a double coat-but it's appearance is something along the lines of Chimecho's appearance rate in R/S/E-Like 1% or some crap.

Tough it out, you'll catch one....

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Actually the part about the Windworks has been debunked. People have found it elsewhere. Still rare as heck, though...