Thread: Underground Score

The Crows, just stop the crows Moderator

Default Underground Score

Ok I have been spending a lot of my DP days in the underground. But one things still eludes me, does any one know how to get the part in the middle of the underground.

I also want to know what is the best thing you have dug up in one try in the underground.

Mine are A Helix Fossil, an Everstone, Waterstone and a Sun Stone

~*~*~* Unown Awards *~*~*~
    "Y"earning | "B"anner Guy | "K"urosakura's

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Default Re: Underground Score

go underground from celestic town to get to that small spot in the middle of underground.

best things i ever dug up in 1 try was 2 skull fossils and a thunderstone. happened to be around a time when i kept finding skull fossils. i think i ended up with 6 of em within like 20 minutes

Cloyster Moderator

I can't think of anything I've dug up in one shot before. I did happen to get two large pale spheres in one wall right after the other. I've also seen two thunderstones in the same wall, only got one though before the wall collapsed.
    Winner of the Unown Awards: 2008 "Hard Work", 2010 "Dedicated", 2012 "Journalist", 2012 "Unown", 2013 "Anchorman", 2014 "Unown", 2015 "Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff!"

Facebook - YouTube - Miiverse
    Diamond: 1418 3196 1413 - SoulSilver: 0217 4582 5426 - White: 1119 9535 7054 - White 2: 1421 4560 4887 - X: same as 3DS
    3DS: 3866 8018 5231 - AIM: IslanderJeff02
    Joined November 8, 2004 - Modded October 24, 2008

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Best I've ever done was get TWO of Arceus' Plates in one shot in Pearl. I forget which exactly, but I was pretty "WTF!? SCORE!!!" at the time.

I kinda wish rarity wasn't lopsided between the versions. Got a bunch of Thunderstones in Diamond and a bunch of Water Stones in Pearl, and none of the other in the respective version. Fire, Leaf, Moon, and Sun I'm okay on, though...