PM first attacks to referee.
    2-week DQ.
    Arena: Standard Indigo.

There we are!

-Grey
    -Grey

exit stage Crowley Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: Grey vs. Wea-Ord / Ref: You!

Woop! Just postin' to show my joining-in-age. ^_^ *throws fishing line out with ref lures on*

this is hell
    we have a little something called integrity

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Aye...

*throws black Poke Ball* Go, Fenrir!

-Grey
    -Grey

Mew Master of SCIENCE! Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

*sniffs lure and bites*

*Screams as WO pulls him in*

MY Mouf! My Mouf! My mouf ish on Fire!

I'll Ref this thing... Get to your attacks you Crazy... um.... shrimp.
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art
    Bring your Battles to Life

Mew Master on "Tracer" Well at least I make you happy with my character's impending downward mental spiral.

We don't like reality... we Re-draw it!

Diamond Friend Code: 124696093377
    SoulSilver Friend Code: 296633754096

Master Trainer

Default Re: Grey vs. Wea-Ord / Ref: Mew Master

Round 1! Pre-Round Stats
    Banned Moves: None
    DQ: 2-Weeks
    Pokémon: 1-on-1
    Theme: No Future (Zoids: New Century Zero Theme)

Perseus (Kirlia, Male, Grey)
    HP: 100
    MP: 100
    Calm Mind~Imprision~Ice Punch

Sein'iia (Roselia, Female, Weasel Overlord)
    HP: 100
    MP: 100
    Sludge Bomb~Magical Leaf~Leech Seed

The Arena
    Standard Indigo Stadium

Ready! FIGHT!
    A wonderful day for a battle, and for once the Ref isn’t going to be doing something stupid to be getting attention, other than stand on a podium overlooking the stadium today.

The match is between Weasel Overlord’s Sein’iia, a Female Roselia. And The Arbiter (who also goes by Grey)’s Male Kirlia named Perseus. As the Combatants eye each other warily, waiting to see what attacks were secretly issued to the other’s Pokémon.

Starting off, Perseus stands with his arms touching in front of his chest. Closing his eyes, the Psychic-Pokémon releases the feelings of tension and stress of this match, concentrating on the strength of his specialized attacks. Seeing her opportunity, Sein hocks up a purplish loogie from deep in her throat. Spitting the blob at Perseus, the Grass-Pokémon Perseus finds his calm resolve nearly broken as he’s singed by a solid glob of goo. The slime starts to burn Perseus’s skin (7, DC 10. Burn Odds, Poison Evens. 7 on a d10.) Sliding off of his skin Perseus continues to feel the burning patches of the poison on his skin.

Distracted by his pain, Sein uses this and her roses start to glow. Pointing them at Perseus streams of leaf-shaped energy blast forward and pelt Perseus. Irritated, Perseus makes eye-contact with Sein and starts to glow. Using his psychic powers he hits a valve in Sein’s mind, stopping the steady stream of leaf-shaped energy, making Sein step back in surprise and confusion.

Using this new advantage, Perseus pulls one of his fists back and blue energy gathers around it. Charging forward, the energy leaves small snowflakes in its wake. Mumbling to herself, Sein almost doesn’t notice Perseus as she’s trying to get her attack to work again. Looking up she see’s the Kirlia upon her, his fist pulled back and ready to strike.

Sein takes the hit, too surprised to avoid. As she’s hit, part of her starts to gain a layer of frost from where the punch connected. Staggering back, she fires a small object at Perseus that attaches to the horn on his left side. Germinating quickly, small vines wrap around him. His movement wasn’t impaired but he could feel his energy start to drain.

Round 1! Post-Round Stats

HP: 93
    MP: 80
    Status: Calm Mind (SP ATK +). Leech Seeded, 1 Energy Drained per Round for 4 Rounds. Burned from Sludge Bomb, 1 Health lost per Round.

HP: 89
    MP: 88
    Status: Confused. Magical Leaf is blocked. Unusable for 3 Rounds. Leech Seed Energy Drained: 1. Slightly numb torso.

Ref Notes: Rolled d20 DC 10 whether or not Perseus would be burned or poisoned, then rolled for what Type of Status Effect. Then rolled a d4 to determine damage per-round. Same was rolled for Leech Seed, Sein will regain the captured Energy after Four Rounds from now. Grey Evens, WO Odds: Roll d20. Result is….. Odds.
    Weasel Overlord Attacks first.

Well that was a Challenge… here’s hoping I can keep this up all the way through… *blinks* ^^U
    Last edited by Mew Master; 14th June 2007 at 06:05 AM. Reason: Wrong name for the Kirlia sorry ^^U
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Mew Master on "Tracer" Well at least I make you happy with my character's impending downward mental spiral.

Elite Trainer

Right Sein, start off with a Shadow Ball! Follow up with a Poison Jab and finish off with an Energy Ball!

~Shadow Ball ~Poison Jab ~Energy Ball

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Good work, Perseus. Now, use Psychic to force the Shadow Ball to switch directions, then Fire Punch on the Leech Seeds so that they disappear. Finally, finish off with another Psychic!

-Grey
    -Grey

Master Trainer

Round 2! Pre-Round Stats
    Pokémon: 1-on-1

HP: 93
    MP: 80
    Status: Calm Mind (SP ATK +). Leech Seeded, 1 Energy Drained per Round for 4 Rounds. Burned from Sludge Bomb, 1 Health lost per Round.
    Psychic~Fire Punch~Psychic

HP: 89
    MP: 88
    Status: Confused. Magical Leaf is blocked. Unusable for 3 Rounds. Leech Seed Energy Drained: 1. Slightly numb torso.
    Shadow Ball~Poison Jab~Energy Ball

The Arena
    Standard Indigo Stadium

Ready! FIGHT!
    The battle continues as Perseus, as the Ref thought Arbiter was referring to the Kirlia as Fenrir earlier but corrections were made, struggles with the vines entrapping him. Sein’iia, makes her move, bringing her left rose up and then down, aiming right at Perseus. Dark ghostly energy begins to form around the central part of her rose petals (-4). The sphere forms and then blasts forward, heading right for the struggling Kirlia. Perseus, seeing the attack mutters his name as his eyes gain an eerie blue glow (-7). The Shadow Ball continues on course, as if nothing happened, and Perseus’ reaction is that of shock and surprise since he can’t manipulate the Ghost Energy of the attack. Connecting in a shockwave of dark energy, Perseus shouts in pain as parts of his body seem to just die (-10).

Frustrated, Perseus’ fist begins to gain a sphere of flames, burning the vines on that hand (-3). Carefully, Perseus begins to start the process of burning the vines off, which are wrapped around his whole body. Sein runs in, her petals gaining an odd wetness (-5), and jabs them at the Psychic-Pokémon. Trying to avoid the attack Perseus also tries to keep burning away the vines from the seed on his head (-5,
    Rolled d20, DC 15 for Perseus to get the Leech Seed while attacked, rolled a 15… hmm… methinks my Computerized Dice roller likes 15s at this rate…Also rolled d20 against being poisoned from Poison Jab, rolled a 13 on a DC 15).

Stepping back from the pain and a slight cough the Kirlia glares at the Roselia (-5) and Sein finds herself not under her own control as she’s picked up and blasted back, bouncing like a flattened basketball, Perseus’ making each landing harder until she stops. Sein’iia (-10) stands and points one of her petals at the Psychic-Pokémon. A sphere of energy (-5) forms at the edge of her other petals and blasts forward at Perseus, connecting a clean hit (-5), and blasting the remainder of the Leech Seed off of the Kirlia.

Round 2! Post-Round Stats

HP: 70
    MP: 65
    Status: Annoyed, and in pain. Calm Mind (SP ATK +). Burned from Sludge Bomb, 1 Health lost per Round. Poisoned 2 Health lost per Round.

HP: 79
    MP: 74
    Status: Feels like a deflated dodgeball. Magical Leaf is blocked. Unusable for 2 Rounds. Slightly numb torso.

Ref Notes: Leech Seed was burned away by a combination of Fire Punch, Shadow Ball’s Explosion, and the Energy Ball. My Dice are being … interesting today…
    The Arbiter Attacks first.

HA! 4 Reffings in a 24-hour period… Boo-ya!

Later!
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Wait... Shadow Ball's a ghost attack; they shouldn't be immune to psychic...

-Grey
    -Grey

Master Trainer

If I remember right, Ghost and Dark types (pure types mind you) were the only ones immune to Psychics. Even if that ISN"T the case now (Gold and Silver are where I remember this, might have changed in Ruby/Saphire and Diamond/Pearl) The Shadow Ball was still an Energy Attack and Psychic is unable to control the flow of energy of any type... as I understand by the ASB Attack Dex.
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Actually, Ghosts were never immune (Psychic was immune to Ghosts back to RBY in the first gen); I'm not sure why the attack list has stated that energy attacks are immune to psychic - Kadabra, in the anime, was shown to manipulate electricity quite easily. But whatevs...

-Grey
    -Grey

Master Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by ASB Attack List Beta: All Versions
    Psychic: The user uses telekinesis to move an object or objects. These objects are identifiable by the fact that they’re moving unnaturally and by the fact that they will be limned in an eerie red glow. This move has an incredibly diverse array of uses, limited mostly by the imagination of the user and the referee. Common uses include some of the following: Direct damage to an opponent is possible by moving parts of their body in one direction and other parts in another, typically causing good damage. For instance, the walls of an esophagus can be pushed inward, constricting the victim’s air passage, or the victim can be stretched as if in an invisible torture rack. Objects can be thrown, occasionally mimicking the effects of another element if they hit a target that is subject to damage (a boulder can be Psychicked into an opponent, for instance, to produce a faux Rock Throw). The user can allow itself or allies to fly by levitating them, although this takes continued effort in terms of spent actions. Psychic fails quickly if the target resists or struggles, but fails more slowly if the target is docile. However, even the most willing target cannot levitate long with the expenditure of only a single Psychic action, so every so often another action must be invested to maintain this levitation. Solid objects are very easy to manipulate with Psychic, liquids harder, gases nearly impossible, and energy nearly inconceivable. Highly variable damage. Good accuracy.
    I see your point, and yes, Kadabra did manipulate Pikachu's Thunderbolt and redirected it. However I'm following my reffings from the ASB Attack List Descriptions. Don't mean to be a hard ass and all..

It's your turn to post Attacks Grey.
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Sorry for sounding like a jerk; anyway, time for the next round!

Perseus, immediately hold her down using your Psychic, while also using Hypnosis to make her fall asleep! Then, if you are successful in getting her to sleep, use Dream Eater. Otherwise, use Ice Punch!

-Grey
    -Grey

Elite Trainer

Okay Sein! Use a Bullet Seed quickly to distract Perseus! Then use your own Sleep Powder. For your last move, if you aren't asleep, use Protect. If you are asleep at any time, then use Sleep Talk instead of your designated move, and if Perseus is asleep for your last move, use a Giga Drain.

~Bullet Seed ~Sleep Powder ~Protect (if Perseus AND Sein'iia are awake)
    Sub 1: ~Sleep Talk if asleep at any time
    Sub 2: ~Giga Drain instead of Protect if Perseus is asleep

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Master Trainer

Round 3! Pre-Round Stats
    Pokémon: O v O

HP: 70
    MP: 65
    Status: Annoyed, and in pain. Calm Mind (SP ATK +). Burned from Sludge Bomb, 1 Health lost per Round. Poisoned 2 Health lost per Round.
    Psychic~Hypnosis~Dream Eater (Sub: Ice Punch)

HP: 79
    MP: 74
    Status: Feels like a deflated dodgeball. Magical Leaf is blocked. Unusable for 2 Rounds. Slightly numb torso.
    Bullet Seed~Sleep Powder~Protect (Subs: Sleep Talk if Asleep, Giga Drain if Perseus is asleep)

The Arena
    Standard Indigo Stadium

Ready! FIGHT!

As the Ref sits back in his recliner, how he got it there in two rounds is anyone’s guess. He waves that the match continues as he takes a drink of some kind of soda.

The Grass Pokémon takes aim at the Kirlia and begins to shoot out a few seeds (
    -6) before her arm is jerked down as her body is pulled straight into the ground and held there as her attack flies harmlessly behind her… pelting the Ref (-8-4,-8).

Releasing his hold on Sein, Perseus stares into the Roselia’s eyes, emitting waves of soothing, hypnotic energy(
    -7). Resisting as best she can, Sein raises one of her petals, the flower opening up more as a cloud of fine dust floats towards the Psychic Pokémon (-7). Sein’s arm falls down as she sets into a deep slumber.

Pleased with himself, Perseus begins to trance, and an un-earthly aura stretches from the horn on his head, going towards the sleeping Sein. Before the astral siphon can get too close to Sein, Perseus sneezes, inhaling some of the floating powder. Drowsey as the powder takes effect, the mental tether makes contact with Sein, giving her a horrible nightmare about a run-away lawn-mower (
    -7, +5/-15). Before he too falls asleep on the stadium floor.

Both Pokémon are asleep in the stadium, and Sein starts to talk loudly in her sleep. Standing up, she begins to sleep-walk comedicly a few feet from where she had dropped. Raising both of her arms she starts spinning around, launching globs of a thick sludge in varying directions (
    -5). Perseus however is oblivious to this whole mess as he lays there sleeping contently, coughing occasionally.

And thus is the end for Round 3!

Round 3! Post-Round Stats

HP: 68
    MP: 43
    Status: Asleep. Calm Mind (SP ATK +). Burned from Sludge Bomb, 1 Health lost per Round. Poisoned 2 Health lost per Round.

HP: 71
    MP: 56
    Status: Asleep. Magical Leaf is blocked. Unusable for 1 Rounds. Slightly numb torso.

Ref Notes: Rolled Random Number on a d100, got 71. Counted Roselia’s Moveset from Here until I got 71, which was the TM06, Toxic. Sein has a 25% chance to hit either Perseus, or miss. 01-25 is Perseus, 26-99 Miss, 00 Herself. Roll Percentiles: 58, so she missed.

~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Elite Trainer

Okay Sein! Since you're nice and asleep now, use Sleep Talk until you wake up! If you happen to wake up at any time, use Pin Missile for the rest of your rounds.

~Sleep Talk x3
    Subs: ~Pin Missile for every move that you're awake

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Sleep Talk until you wake up, then use Psychic for the remainder of the round.

-Grey
    -Grey

Master Trainer

Round 4! Pre-Round Stats

HP: 68
    MP: 43
    Status: Asleep. Calm Mind (SP ATK +). Burned from Sludge Bomb, 1 Health lost per Round. Poisoned 2 Health lost per Round.
    Sleep Talk~Sleep Talk~Sleep Talk (Subs: Psychic)

HP: 71
    MP: 56
    Status: Asleep. Magical Leaf is blocked. Unusable for 1 Rounds. Slightly numb torso.
    Sleep Talk~Sleep Talk~Sleep Talk (Subs: Pin Missle)

The Arena
    Standard Indigo Stadium

Ready! FIGHT!

As this round starts off the crowd is on the edge of their seats with excitement…. Okay several of them left to go get snacks since this fight might not end anytime soon. Get me a large soda woulda? Okay, back to the match, with both Pokémon sleeping contently this looks like it could get boring really quick, until Sein starts standing and flails around randomly, trying to grab her unconscious opponent with her rose-like hands (
    -4) until she finally stops and falls face-forward onto the stadium floor. Perseus on the other hand seems to push himself up and his face contorts as he imagines something… I don’t know, lets go to our brain-scanner and find out. Ahh looks like he’s thinking bout taking the Roselia on a trip… or something. This machine was always cryptic (-9). Now it looks like Sein is starting to snap out of it, and she is! She’s awake folks!

Not about to take her time, she points her flowers at the still sleeping Kirlia and opens fire with a barrage of glowing needles (
    -4/-4), and that seems to be enough to snap the Kirlia out of his own slumber at which point Roselia looks like she’s put on the “rack” so to speak as her appendages are spread apart (-5/-6).

Perseus continues the tourture-esque treatment of Sein, by nearly pulling her apart at the seams (
    -7/-8). However he can’t hold that much concentration for long and lets the Roselia go, and she fires another barrage of needles at him, some of them getting stuck in his skin (-4/-5).

Round 4! Post-Round Stats

HP: 45
    MP: 33
    Status: Calm Mind (SP ATK +). Burned from Sludge Bomb, 1 Health lost per Round. Poisoned 2 Health lost per Round. Painful to Move (-1 HP fromActions that involve movement).

HP: 57
    MP: 44
    Status: Magical Leaf is NO LONGER blocked. Slightly numb torso.

Ref Notes: Rolled for Sleep Talk: Destiny Bond for Perseus and Mega Drain for Sein.

~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

We're doing okay, Perseus. Pick out the needles using Psychic, then fling 'em back at Sein. I'm not sure if that counts as two actions or one, so if it counts as one, I want you to use another Psychic, then relax.

However, if it counted as two actions, just use Psychic to pick out the needles and not fling them towards her.

-Grey
    -Grey

Master Trainer

I would like to take this time to point out that I disagree with MP/Energy KO's. Even if a Pokémon has Zero Energy, they can still attack however at the sacrafice of Health instead of Energy on a 2-for-1 basis. 1 Point of Health Converts into 2 Points of Energy, Rounded up. So an Attack that takes 5 Energy would take 3 Health (5/2=2.5, Round up = 3). This is to let those in the matches that I Ref that this is how I understand it and will Ref.

Just a head's up.
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Elite Trainer

Okay Sein, start off with a Flash! Blind him so that he won't hit you with the needles. Then, use another Pin Missile, I think, and finally, finish up with a Giga Drain!

~Flash ~Pin Missile ~Giga Drain

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Master Trainer

Round 5! Pre-Round Stats

Perseus (Kirlia, Male, Shiny, Grey)
    HP: 45
    MP: 33
    Status: Calm Mind (SP ATK +). Burned from Sludge Bomb, 1 Health lost per Round. Poisoned 2 Health lost per Round. Painful to Move (-1 HP from Actions that involve movement).
    Psychic(Remove Pins and fling at Sein)~Psychic~Relax

MP: 44
    Flash~Pin Missle~Giga Drain

The Arena
    Standard Indigo Stadium

Ready! FIGHT!

The Round starts as the Ref receives his soda. After one sip he realizes.. “HEY! It’s Flat!!” And after getting his tail handed to him by the drink-guy, he waves the match to continue.

Perseus, grumbling under his breath starts to remove the pins sticking in his torso. Each little pin hurts as it comes out, but each pin floats in the air in front of him as he pulls the last one out he glares at the Roselia (
    -3, -2 (Taking out Pins)). Just in time, as Sein unleashes a blinding flash of light (-3) that leaves the Kirlia seeing spots like he was the paparazzi’s latest target. In retaliation, Perseus lets the missiles fly back at the Roselia (-4) and they hit her, although it’s a glancing blow (-4).

Still blinded, Perseus tries to find his opponent by sending out a blast of pure psychic energy (
    -7). The energy blasts past Sein, as he’s just aiming at various colors. The Ref, however, gets hit with the blast and he loses his drink as his chair’s blasted apart into fluff and upholstery. Sien, taking her aim, had to dodge the blast as she set up her next barrage of missiles. The missles fly and hit Perseus in a glancing blow (-4/-3).

Sein, still heading towards Perseus, manages to strike a hit with her flower “hands.” The petals on her appendages attatches to Perseus, who makes no attempt to dodge, and the Psychic Pokémon can feel drained (
    -7, +4/-8). After the smack, Jay steps back and takes a breather that at this point is most needed (+5).

Round 5! Post-Round Stats

HP: 29
    MP: 24
    Status: Calm Mind (SP ATK +). Burned from Sludge Bomb, 1 Health lost per Round. Poisoned 2 Health lost per Round. Bleeding from taking out Pin Missles, no loss of Health or Energy. Seeing Spots (ACC -, 1 Round Remaining).

MP: 30

Ref Notes: The Psychic to pull and fling the Pin Missles stuck in Perseus counted as one attack only with a higher Energy Drain than normal.

Weasel Overlord first.
    Last edited by Mew Master; 26th June 2007 at 04:26 PM.
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Elite Trainer

Okay Sein'iia my lovely, let's begin with a Magical Leaf! Then follow up with an Energy Ball, and then finish the round with another Pin Missile, I think.

~Magical Leaf ~Energy Ball ~Pin Missile

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

We're not doin' so hot, Perseus, but we're alright. When she shoots off Magical Leaf, Teleport right in front of her. Then, immediately use Hypnosis to lull her to sleep as she's charging her second attack. Finally, if she's asleep, replenish your health while simultaneously haunting her dreams with Dream Eater! However, if she remains awake after your hypnosis, use Psychic instead.

Teleport / Hypnosis / Dream Eater
    Psychic

-Grey
    -Grey

Master Trainer

Round 6! Pre-Round Stats

MP: 24
    Status: Calm Mind (SP ATK +). Burned from Sludge Bomb, 1 Health lost per Round. Poisoned 2 Health lost per Round. Bleeding from taking out Pin Missles, no loss of Health or Energy. Seeing Spots (ACC -, 1 Round Remaining).
    Teleport~Hypnosis~Dream Eater (Sub: Psychic)

MP: 30
    Magical Leaf~Energy Ball~Pin Missile

The Arena
    Standard Indigo Stadium

Ready! FIGHT!

Ahh yes, Round 6.

With a blowing pair of prickly… um… petal things (seriously I need to get a thesaurus). The Roselia unleashes a barrage of glowing petals that slice through the air right at Perseus (btw, sorry I called him Jay in an earlier match.. <-<) (
    -5). However, the Kirlia disappears in a flash of light (-4) as the glowing leaves flash past. He reappears, right in front of Sein starting down at her. A few of the leaves are able to fly back and smack into Perseus lightly (-2).

Now Perseus stares deeply into Sein’s eyes, almost staring into her soul. The gaze is hypnotic and Sein finds herself very, very tired (
    -5) and the energy she was charging just gently dissipates into the air harmlessly (-2).

Now with a slight upper-hand Perseus invades her dreams, appearing this time, as a demonic weed-whacker and draining her of REM sleep (
    -6,+5/-10)

Snoring, Sein is inactive as Perseus enjoys the boost he just took from her.

So yeah, Round 6 is over!

Round 6! Post-Round Stats

MP: 9
    Status: Calm Mind (SP ATK +). Burned from Sludge Bomb, 1 Health lost per Round. Poisoned 2 Health lost per Round. Seeing Spots. Full.

HP: 47
    MP: 23
    Status: Slightly numb torso. Shivering while asleep. Weed-Whacker nightmares suck…

Ref Notes: Nothing much to comment on... CURSE YOU MATH!!!

~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Math indeed does suck. Perseus, the tides are on our side. Dream Eater once more, then relax for the remainder of the round! However, if Sein somehow wakes up prior to you using Dream Eater, use Psychic instead.

Dream Eater / Relax / Relax
    Psychic

-Grey
    -Grey

Elite Trainer

Sleep Talk til you're awake Sein'iia my love! Use Sludge Bomb for any move if you should wake up.

~Sleep Talk ~Sleep Talk ~Sleep Talk
    Subs: ~Sludge Bomb for as long as you're awake

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Master Trainer

Default Re: Grey vs. Wea-Ord / Ref: Mew Master Round 7!

Round 7! Pre-Round Stats

Status: Calm Mind (SP ATK +). Burned from Sludge Bomb, 1 Health lost per Round. Poisoned 2 Health lost per Round. Seeing Spots. Full.
    Dream Eater~Relax~Relax (Subs: Psychic)

HP: 47
    MP: 23
    Status: Slightly numb torso. Shivering while asleep. Weed-Whacker nightmares suck…
    Sleep Talk~Sleep Talk~Sleep Talk (Subs: Sludge Bomb)

The Arena
    Standard Indigo Stadium

Ready! FIGHT!

As Round 7 gets underway, Perseus is still looking sick, and Sein is still out cold.

Getting up in a sleep-walking trance (
    -4), Sein starts spraying water around in random directions, laying down a dampening effect against fire before falling back on the ground and laying still once more. Perseus sees that as interesting, but futile as aetherial tendrils slide out and start to terrorize the Roselia’s dreams once more before gobbling them up like a 2nd grader without lunch (-9, +6/-12).

Sputtering and finally shaking herself awake, as if forgetting something important and then remembering it at the last minute, Sein’s back to the land of the living, and none too thrilled about having her dreams ripped out. She glares at the Kirlia, who sits there, breathing heavily and trying to get some energy back (
    +5). An easy target as Sein fires another ball of pure sludge from her petals (-6/-7), the goo is slicky and gives the Psychic-Type an “eeeeeeeeeeeew” feeling.

Second verse, same as the first. Little bit better, little bit worse. Perseus continues to regain energy (
    +5) as Sein takes pot-shots at the Kirlia (-6/-6).

As the Ref sits after the medic repaired his face (damn that Drink Guy was tough), Round 7’s over.

Round 7! Post-Round Stats

HP: 22
    MP: 10
    Status: Calm Mind (SP ATK +). Burned from Sludge Bomb, 1 Health lost per Round. Poisoned 2 Health lost per Round. Seeing Spots. Full, even more so. Icky feeling.

HP: 35
    Status: Slightly numb torso. Startled. Weed-Whacker nightmares suck…

Ref Notes: Nothing much to comment on... CURSE YOU MATH!!! Randomizer for Sein was Water Sport, since Budew knows Water Sport, it’s possible for Roselia to learn it as well.

Last edited by Mew Master; 12th July 2007 at 01:08 PM.
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Elite Trainer

So wait... is Sein asleep or not? Cos she woke up in the text, but it still says asleep in her status o.O I'm gonna assume that she's awake, for now.

Start off by Relaxing, Sein. Then use a Giga Drain and finish with a Shadow Ball!

~Relax ~Giga Drain ~Shadow Ball

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Let's be evil, Perseus. As she's relaxing, make her fall back to sleep with Hypnosis - it should be so easy to do; follow that up with Dream Eater twice. However, if she wakes up, use Ice Punch instead!

Hypnosis / Dream Eater / Dream Eater
    Ice Punch

-Grey
    -Grey

Master Trainer

Round 8! Pre-Round Stats

HP: 22
    MP: 10
    Status: Calm Mind (SP ATK +). Burned from Sludge Bomb, 1 Health lost per Round. Poisoned 2 Health lost per Round. Seeing Spots. Full, even more so. Icky feeling.
    Hypnosis~Dream Eater~Dream Eater (Subs: Ice Punch)

HP: 35
    Status: Slightly numb torso. Startled. Weed-Whacker nightmares suck…
    Relax~Giga Drain~Shadow Ball

The Arena
    Standard Indigo Stadium

Ready! FIGHT!

Freakishly strong drink-guys aside, Round 8’s started!

As Sein sits there, regaining her energy (
    +5) Perseus takes the opportunity to lull her back into a peaceful sleep. Man she’s been getting more sleep in this match than the Ref has the last few days! (-5)

While Sein rests there comfortably, Perseus invades her dreams (
    -5, -3 (Energy Substitute), + 5 (Dream Eater)/-11). Her sleep doesn’t last this long and Sein shakes herself again, the scary lawnmower and weed whacker’s finally freaking her out too much to sleep.

Sein gets the jump on the round as she unleashes a sphere of concentrated darkness from one of her petals and fires it at Perseus (
    -7). The Kirlia shouts out in pain as the sphere explodes on impact (-10). Through the pain, Perseus channels the chilling cold of the Winter Court through his fist and pulls back, small snowflakes trailing in the contrails (-4 (Energy Substitute)) and slams it right into Sein, sending her sliding backwards from the recoil (-11) as parts of her start to freeze.

With some coughing (
    -2 (Poison), -1 (Burn)), this rounds over.

Round 8! Post-Round Stats

HP: 7
    MP: 0
    Status: Calm Mind (SP ATK +). Burned from Sludge Bomb, 1 Health lost per Round. Poisoned 2 Health lost per Round. Full, even more so. Icky feeling.

HP: 13
    MP: 7
    Status: Slightly frozen torso. Startled. I don’t wanna sleep any more *whimper*…

Last edited by Mew Master; 13th July 2007 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Forgot to subtract burn damage.. *fixes*
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Immediately lift her up into the air, and slam her down using Psychic. That's all we can do...

Psychic

-Grey
    -Grey

Elite Trainer

Okay Sein, while you're in the air, hell, just use projectiles and you'll be fine. Leaf Storm! If he's still alive, use Shadow Ball then Sludge Bomb.

~Leaf Storm ~Shadow Ball ~Sludge Bomb

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Up and let's go.

-Radiation Dude
    -Grey

Master Trainer

Round 9! Pre-Round Stats

HP: 7
    Status: Calm Mind (SP ATK +). Burned from Sludge Bomb, 1 Health lost per Round. Poisoned 2 Health lost per Round. Full, even more so. Icky feeling.
    Psychic~Psychic~Psychic

HP: 13
    MP: 7
    Status: Slightly frozen torso. Startled. I don’t wanna sleep any more *whimper*…
    Leaf Storm~Shadow Ball~Sludge Bomb

The Arena
    Standard Indigo Stadium

Ready! FIGHT!

It’s been a looong fight and it’ll end with Round Nine!

Desperate to get one last hit in, Perseus attacks Sein’s mind, fireing off every nerve ending in her mind (
    -5 (Energy Substitute)/-11). Groaning but determined, Sein calls forth the wind to punish her foe and end the fight (-7, -2) Sein Falls! She’s down, but her attack is on the way, as the wind rushes in pelting Perseus with dozens of sharp leaves (-2). And they’re both down!

The Round’s over! The Match is over! Someone get the Ref an Ice pack!

Round 9! Post-Round Stats

HP: 0

HP: 0

Points Allocations:
    Mew Master: 2 Points
    The Arbiter: 2 Points
    Weasel Overlord: 2 Points
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art