Thread: Me vs Whivit (Ref-River)

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Default Me vs Whivit (Ref-River)

2 vs 2, one out at a time
    You send out first, I attack first
    DQ: 1 week
    Here are four arenas to choose from a, b, c or d
    A) An open meadow like area. Half of it has lots of weeds, half of it has lots of dirt.
    B) The back lot of a storage place. Outdoors and with halls of storage units.
    C) A snowy mountain top. A bunch of trees around and small slopes of ice.
    D) The inside of a suburban house. Lots of furniture so not much space to battle. We start in the living room.
    Last edited by Steve_Candy; 16th February 2008 at 06:43 AM.

It's not lupus. Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Default Re: Yet another open 2 vs 2

I'll accept your challenge, send out Yersinia, my female Pichu, and choose arena A.

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

I'll choose Togepi (M) Red Dragon! You can call him Red or RD for short.

Start out with Shadow Ball. Then use Flash. Next Shadow Ball again.

Shadow Ball~Flash~Shadow Ball

Beginning Trainer

Ah, easy. Alright Yersi, this'll be our first battle here, but I don't think it'll be too hard--seeing how awesome you are, eh. *Grumbles as Veekun fails to work* Alrighty then. There's no damage caps and no banned moves, so this should be fun.

Start off with a Light Screen for those two Shadow Balls. Then close your eyes and start Nasty Plottin', and don't open your eyes no matter how tempted you are. Finally, open your eyes and Thunder Wave our little friend.
    If for some reason the ref decides that Shadow Ball is physical even though DP clearly states it isn't, swap Light Screen for a Reflect.

Light Screen / Reflect ~ Nasty Plot ~ Thunder Wave

GRRRRR ARRRRGH

I'll ref this for you guys, just gimmie a bit to get it up.

I noticed in Whivit's post he said there are no damage caps. I usually set mine at 30%, but do you want to forget damage caps altogether?

-~*Steve_Candy VS Whivit*~-

Round One
    Two on Two
    ----*1/2~1/2*----

Disqualification Time: One Week.

Banned Moves: None.

Arena: (A) Weedy Field.

An open meadow like area. Half of it has lots of weeds, half of it has lots of dirt.

Pokémon

Yersinia Pichu
    Trained by: Whivit
    HP:
    100%
    Energy: 100%
    -:Attacks:-
    Light Screen/Nasty Plot/Thunder Wave

~~~~~~

Red Dragon Togepi
    Trained by: Steve_Candy
    HP:
    100%
    Energy: 100%
    Shadow Ball/Flash/Shadow Ball

------******------

In a flash of blue light two trainers, Whivit and Steve_Candy, the ref, River, and her Electrode appear in the middle of an abandoned farmstead. River thanks her Electrode for the lift and returns him while the two trainers look around. The house is long gone, only a rough patch of flattened dirt is left. Surrounding it is what is left of a vegetable garden, mostly weeds, as there is very little water here. The trainer decide this is a good place for a battle and take opposite sides of the dirt and weed field with the ref taking her place in the middle. A Pichu called Yersinia and a Togepi named Red Dragon are chosen and the battle begins.

Both Pokémon start the battle by concentrating about a foot in front of their faces, energy pulsing as they build their attacks. Yersinia moves her paws to the side and the energy flattens and stretches into a thick square plane of pink energy. Then she stretches her arms up and down and the square lengths into a rectangle, becoming thinner as it does so. Red Dragon meanwhile is shaping his energy in a ball bright white in colour, cracking and snapping dangerously. When it is the size of her, she lets it fly. The Shadow Ball sails forward and slams into the shield in front of Yersinia. A lot of the energy is lost but some makes it through to explode on the Pichu. Yersina yelps, but it didn't hurt to badly.

Red Dragon prii's in annoyance and closes his eyes, becoming brighter with each passing second. Yersinia is having none of that and shuts her eyes firmly. She starts to plot how best to hurt the little bugger that sent an exploding energy bomb her way. She thinks of all his weaknesses and the best way to get him with special attacks. She smiles, but Red Dragon cannot hope to see through his own light. When he is as bright as a spotlight he flashes brightly, sending out a wave of light in all directions. The Ref has put on her handy-dandy Flash proof sunglasses while the trainers cover their eyes. Yersinia, with her eyes tightly shut, was saved from the attack. When she finally does open her eyes, Red Dragon is glaring at her.

Yersinia has had enough of not hitting this annoying foe and decides to cause some status fun. She charges her body with a high voltage but low amp attack, the yellow electricity sparking around her tiny form. She steps out from behind her shield and fires the attack at Red Dragon. Red Dragon tries to move his tiny legs to get out of the way, but it's hopeless. The attack hits him and fries the nerves controlling his muscles. He jerks and twitches as the effect takes hold. Somehow he gets control over his muscles and gets to his feet. Yersinia quickly skitters back in behind her shield. Red Dragon has a strange twitch in his right eye, but he can still raise his arms and form another Shadow Ball. It takes a bit longer then usual to build it, but it sails truly and once more hits the shield. The much smaller ball smacks the Pichu and she winces at the pain. This round over, Red Dragon sits down, trying to get control over his muscles while Yersinia rubs her left arm.

---------******---------

Pokémon

Yersinia Pichu
    HP:
    92%
    Energy: 90%
    Status: Ow. Light Screen up for 4 more rounds. SA boosted {+2%}.

~~~~~~

Red Dragon Togepi
    HP:
    100%
    Energy: 86%
    Status: Twitchy. Paralysed, 30% of attack failure. Speed lowered {-3%}.

Yersinia was hurt 8% from the two Shadow Ball's.
    Yersinia was fatigued 5% for Light Screen, 3% for Nasty Plot and 2% for Thunder Wave.

Red Dragon wasn't hurt.
    Red Dragon was fatigued 12% for two Shadow Ball's and 2% for Flash.

Whivit posts attacks first.
    Last edited by Pichu Luver; 13th February 2008 at 09:54 AM. Reason: Reffing post
    Whoot.
    *Dad talking about his filling.*
    PL: Did it fall out?
    Dad: Yeah! ****in' thing only lasted two days.
    PL: Huh.
    Dad. I can stick my tongue down in my hole--
    He just stops.
    *hilarity ensues*

Mom: We're one warped family.
    *through hiccups*
    PL: I didn't know you were that flexible!

Winner of five Awards in RPG, including Best Writer.
    Winner of 2009 Golden Pen for Most Original Fiction

PSN: River_in_Time
    XBOX tag: DameSquishdalot

Beginning Trainer

If 30% is the default damage caps, then go with that, I just assumed since no damage caps was mentioned then there was none.

Anyhow, Yersi, well done. Now, if Red Dragon Protects / Detects or attempts to status you (Toxic, Thunder Wave, etc), set up a Substitute for 10% of your HP- but if he Protects / Detects and you already have a Substitute, Charge instead. If he uses Double Team, Shock Wave them away. If he uses another Flash, close your eyes and Wish, unless you've already Wished, then close your eyes and Sing.

Otherwise, Thunderbolt him throughout the round.

Substitute (10%) / Charge / Shock Wave / Wish / Sing / Thunderbolt x3

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Shadow Ball first. Phychic second. Then Shadow Ball again.

Shadow Ball~Phychic~Shadow Ball

GRRRRR ARRRRGH

Default Re: Me vs Whivit (Ref-River)

-~*Steve_Candy VS Whivit*~-

Round Two
    Two on Two
    ----*1/2~1/2*----

Disqualification Time: One Week.

Banned Moves: None.

Arena: (A) Weedy Field.

An open meadow like area. Half of it has lots of weeds, half of it has lots of dirt.

Pokémon

Yersinia Pichu
    HP:
    92%
    Energy: 90%
    Status: Ow. Light Screen up for 4 more rounds. SA boosted {+2%}.
    Thunderbolt x Three

~~~~~~

Red Dragon Togepi
    HP:
    100%
    Energy: 86%
    Status: Twitchy. Paralysed, 30% of attack failure. Speed lowered {-3%}.
    Shadow Ball/Psychic/Shadow Ball

------******------

After Whivit's orders Yersinia turns and stares at her trainer. While she tries to figure out this confusing jumble of orders, Red Dragon is having the twitches. His body no longer want to obey his command and he falls to the ground, all his muscles jerking at random intervals. Yersinia stares at this spectacle, still unsure of what she is supposed to do.

Finally, Red Dragon gets control over his body again and he rolls to get his feet under his self before slowly standing up. He huffs, getting his breath back when Yersinia nods to herself, finally figuring out what she is supposed to do. She comes out from behind her screen and clenches her fists. Sparks fly from her cheeks and she is surrounded in a bright yellow glow. With a final push of power the charge flies at Red Dragon and fries the poor little chick. Red screeches as the electricity flows through his system and when it stops he is smoking a little. She then runs behind her shield. Unfortunately for Yersinia this has not made Red go into spasms again but he glowers at her before closing his eyes. A blue glow surrounds the Pokémon and shortly thereafter, Yersinia is surrounded too. He screen fizzles as the attack goes through it but there is enough left that she is lifted up into the air and her limps are pulled and twisted. She is let go while she is in the air and she slams to the Earth, but it is mercifully over.

She groans and gets to her feet slowly, but Red Dragon is not so lucky. He falls to the ground again as his body goes into spasms, his muscles not up to listening to his commands. Yersinia takes cruel advantage of this and once more comes out from hiding, charging up another Thunderbolt. It flies true and shocks the poor little Pokémon. He can't really get a sound out through his spasms but when she stops he moans and just stays on the ground, nursing his hurts.

---------******---------

Pokémon

Yersinia Pichu
    HP:
    87%
    Energy: 80%
    Status: Ow. Light Screen up for 3 more rounds. SA boosted {+2%}.

~~~~~~

Red Dragon Togepi
    HP:
    78%
    Energy: 79%
    Status: Feeling fried. Paralysed, 30% of attack failure. Speed lowered {-3%}.

Yersinia was hurt 5% from the Psychic.
    Yersinia was fatigued 10% for the two Thunderbolt's.

Red Dragon was hurt 22% for the two Thunderbolt's.
    Red Dragon was fatigued 7% for the Psychic.

Steve_Candy posts attacks first.
    Whoot.
    *Dad talking about his filling.*
    PL: Did it fall out?
    Dad: Yeah! ****in' thing only lasted two days.
    PL: Huh.
    Dad. I can stick my tongue down in my hole--
    He just stops.
    *hilarity ensues*

Mom: We're one warped family.
    *through hiccups*
    PL: I didn't know you were that flexible!

Winner of five Awards in RPG, including Best Writer.
    Winner of 2009 Golden Pen for Most Original Fiction

PSN: River_in_Time
    XBOX tag: DameSquishdalot

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Default Re: Me vs Whivit (Ref-River)

Start out by using a Toxic. Then Psychic twice.

Toxic~Psychic x2