Thread: I challenge Chris 2.0 (ref needed)

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Default I challenge Chris 2.0 (ref needed)

Finally, eh?

I once tried to start this kind of battle (see below, please) with RaZoR LeAf while he was once around, but since that battle never got off the ground, I'm going to see if I can make a second attempt at it here, if you're fine with it, Chris.

Rules:

3 on 3 (all out at once*)
    I choose first
    You attack first
    DQ: 1 week
    Arena: Indigo Stadium, rock field.

My battlers will be Blade, my red coloured male Sceptile, Siren, my female Ninetales, and Hydronix, my shiny male Blastoise.

Can we agree to not use Attract, Captivate, Substitute, non-damaging healing moves (e.g. Rest, but not Giga Drain), cheap moves (e.g. the three elemental Hyper Beams in this case), and Toxic please?

I look forward to a good battle, and a ref.

Oh, can we only use two moves per Pokemon, per round please? I've been used to it in other triple battles I had, so hope you don't mind it.

*- for this battle, you need a fully evolved Grass type, a fully evolved Fire type, and a fully evolved Water type.
    Last edited by Knight of Time; 9th July 2007 at 05:19 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention 2 moves per Pokemon, per round.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Default Re: I challenge Chris 2.0 (ref needed)

I should note note that despite having a fully-evolved water (Golduck) and grass (Meganium), Chris lacks a fully evolved fire type - the closest thing he has is Combusken.

-Grey
    -Grey

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Oops, forgot he didn't evolve his Combusken yet. Well, that's okay, I'll wait until he evolves him or gets another fully evolved (or non-evolving) Fire type. But, if you want to ref when this battle can (hopefully) begin, it's up to you. I just hope it doesn't go the way of the other battle I mentioned above, that never started.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I will have a Blaziken soon, but I'm still unsure if I'll accept your challange Kyle. If I were to battle you I'd rather use other members of my team.

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*
    Posted September 22nd, 2013