Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Silencer vs Mew Master (ref our savior DL)

Student of Activity Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Silencer vs Mew Master (ref our savior DL)

Time for a return fight. This is an open challenge.

2on2, one at a time
    DQ one week
    Banned moves: none as far as I care
    Arena: a grassy field with some trees and rocks lying around, no pond
    I send, you attack

I'll start off with Rebirth, my male Ledyba.
    Last edited by Silencer; 18th June 2007 at 09:49 AM.

How do you deal with unexpected pregnancies?

Mew Master of SCIENCE! Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: Dynamic return (ref needed)

I'll take you on.

So I'll go with Jasper, my new Male Pineco.

Okay Jasp, lets see how well we can do together. Start off with an Iron Defense. Then, Lay down a line of Spikes around the area. Finally whip up a Sandstorm to toss that over-grown lady-bug around for a good while.

Iron Defense~Spikes~Sandstorm
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art
    Bring your Battles to Life

Mew Master on "Tracer" Well at least I make you happy with my character's impending downward mental spiral.

We don't like reality... we Re-draw it!

Diamond Friend Code: 124696093377
    SoulSilver Friend Code: 296633754096

Advanced Trainer

Alright Rebirth, looks like we got a bug battle on our hands

While it's hardening it's defenses, strike with Supersonic. Then use Silver Wind to hopefully knock back some Spikes and damage our foe in the proces. Finish of with an Aerial Ace. That Sandstorm will bother him aswell.

Supersonic~Silver Wind~Aerial Ace

And now we wait for a ref

Advanced Trainer

Let's see...

*looks up from book titled "How to Lure a Ref" *

Alright...

I've got scotch, beer, cocktails and lemonade for anyone that takes this job accompagnied by fine (wo)men. Plus they are easy.

Master Trainer

*reads a book titled ASB Ref Catching for Dummies: Vol 3.4*

Hmm... says here the Ref is a shy and social creature that has a great sense of insecurity..

So yeah... Bring the beer.
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Mew Master on "Tracer" Well at least I make you happy with my character's impending downward mental spiral.

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: Silencer vs Mew Master (ref needed, stuff inside)

..We aren't insecure!... :ays that from the bushes::

._. ::Wants liquor though.:: Damn 4 battle rule ... u_u...

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Master Trainer

Actually I don't see anything in the Reffing Tower limiting the ammount of Battles you can Ref <-<.

Only a limitation on the ammount of Battles you can participate in as a competator.

Of course I could just be blind. @-@
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Theres no limit.

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*
    Posted September 22nd, 2013

Veteran Trainer

WHAAAAAT?!?!?!?

Yo That's awesome! LET'S GO! I got like 3 more battles to pick up!

Now I see why people get overloaded. They get overzealous. n_n Hokay then. I already alluded that i want this match so....

ehh not for beer though. Gimme a Tequila Sunrise...and then I'll ref.

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

Advanced Trainer

*Slide the Tequila Sunrise in DL's direction*

Enjoy

Master Trainer

*leaves the Tequila, takes the Sunrise*
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Veteran Trainer

Default Re: Silencer vs Mew Master (ref our savior DL)

======It begins...======

:ip sip::

n_n Oh yeah, this is what i Like. Open container laws not in effect here as I stroll down this grassy plain which isin't too much unlike my other match I'm reffing...a few yards yonder...

*Hic* AnYwAy...who we got here..Silencer returns! YES! And a widdle Ledyba pooped out....hehee I said poop. And over here is Mewe Masteeer!

ooh Pineco! PINECO! AHAHAH

Start the match! :ip sip::

===Stats===

Banned moves: NONE!

Silencer
    Ledyba:
    Male
    100/100
    Supersonic~Silver Wind~Aerial Ace

Mew Master
    Pineco: Jasper
    Male
    100/100
    Iron Defense~Spikes~Sandstorm

R*hic*uMbLe

All was fine in the merry green patch world. No water though. Ugh, that's too bad. I think. What am I doing again,,oh wait yeah the Ledyba vs the Pineco called Jasper.

Jasper seemed eager to begin this match, as he hopped away from his master and instantly began to show how buff a pine..cone can become. A metallic sheen first appeared over his eyes, and then over his body. At the same moment however, the widdle Ledyba flew over (can they fly?) and opened her mouth. Nothing came out though...

Haha nothing came out. Wait no...something had to come out. The air got all swirly around Pineco, kinda like the air around me now...

[J: -5E L: -3E]

With his defenses heightened quite a bit, Jasper moved on to phase two of his plan, I think...*hic* *Sip sip* @_@

Whoa, what's Ledyba doing..he turned his butt towards me. Eww. Oh wait no, its not gonna poop. Its using its wings in order to conjure up some elemental Bug like wind-to blow at Pineco. Pineco however, is too busy spinning like a top, barbed pieces of its sharpened woody carapace flying off and acting like Spikes.

....Wha..no...Ledyba...just seriously did not fart out that Silver Wind at Pineco.

..Yes folks, Ledyba's fart out Silver Winds. In any event, the spikes that were nearest to her were thrown back, bouncing onto Pineco. There are still some littered around the area though. Pineco seems a bit discouraged that this spotted bug is just messing up his defensive maneuvers. But instead of moving forward, Pineco runs backwards? Methinks that Supersonic Ledyba used before confused the little guy.

[J: -3E/-5H(-2H) L: -4E]

@_@ Hee..drink almost gone...Uhh ok. So Ledyba now, is taking to the offensive. Shooting by, the Ledyba's target was soon to be the new recipient of the incoming Aerial Ace. As such, Jasper... bounced backwards. I don't think it knows where it's going... But its newly acquired defense is doing nicely to save it from excruciating pain....

Ow. That looked like it hurt. Jasper is now merely lying there, having taken the full frontal assault and is so confused that he doesn't even remember his last command.

[J: -4E/-6H L: -4E]

===End Round===

Silencer
    Ledyba:
    Male
    100/89
    Ledyba's looking good out there so far. Sandstorm's blinding it a bit, but its doing well nonetheless. He got the opponent confused though, so we'll see how fast he can end this match.

Mew Master
    Male
    87/88
    Jasper's a smart cookie. Bringing some defense into the play before getting swatted. He may hold out longer than expected.
    [+2 Def, Confused]

Arena Changes:
    Spikes exist on field still. they are blown back a ways, but still an ever present danger. Landing on them constitutes a 4HP penalty- since they were shot out AFTER Iron Defense was used.

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

Alright Rebirth (my Ledyba's name ), let's start of with a safeguard, just to be sure that nothing nasty comes our way. Follow up with a Bug Buzz and Finish with a Thunder Punch

Safeguard~Bug Buzz~Thunder Punch

Master Trainer

Jasper! JASPER! *high pitched whistle* You're not gonna let that thing push you around are you?!

Okay, start by using another Iron Defense. Then Use Gyro Ball to hit Rebirth back a bit. Finally as he's coming at you with that Thunder Punch, Counter it.

Iron Defense~Gyro Ball~Counter
    Last edited by Mew Master; 19th June 2007 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Rebirth = HE not She ^^U
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Veteran Trainer

======It continues...((Round 2))======

:ip sip::

Still on the grassy knoll...*trip, stumble fall-SAVES THE DRINK!*

..@_@ Battle still in action...

===Stats===

Silencer
    Ledyba: Rebirth
    Male
    100/89
    Rebirth's looking good out there so far.He got the opponent confused, so we'll see how fast he can end this match.
    Safeguard~Bug Buzz~Thunder Punch

Mew Master
    Male
    87/88
    Jasper's a smart cookie. Bringing some defense into the play before getting swatted. He may hold out longer than expected.
    [+2 Def, Confused]
    Iron Defense~Gyro Ball~Counter

R*hic*uMbLe

Wow...I'm...gonna sit down for a moment. Whew, that's a good drink. As my waiter comes back..I notice Jasper over to my left, staring at me...Oh..I'm sitting on some Spikes. I guess I'll feel it later.

Meanwhile, Japser begins to attain another metallic sheen. I'm surprised he's still a Pineco with all that Iron Defense...but whoa WHOA! Look at Rebirth! He's...he's all moving his balls for hands all funny! COOL! But even cooler was the shield that fell around his body, Safeguarding him from anything unpleasant.

[J: -4E ((+2 DEF)) R: -3E]

With his defenses heightened quite a bit, Jasper moved on to phase two of his plan, I think...*hic* *Sip sip* @_@ (Yes, I re-used this line, in the EXACT same spot as last round! How cool am I! In fact.....)

Rebirth though, dosen't approve! As fast as a Ledyba named Rebirth can move, he shot over to Jasper, wings glowing with a bug like irritating sound emanating from them. Flipping over in flight, the annoying blast of energy flew out, heading right at Jasper.

Jasper though *hic* flew at the streams of energy, colliding with quite a bit of it. Though smoldering at the end of the attack, a large amalgamation of its carapace flew off and slammed into Rebirth, whom tried to evade said projectile. It seems the faster he tried to move away, the faster the Gyro ball caught up to him.

[J: -4E/-2H R:-4E/-6H]

@_@ Drink....where the heck's my drink -.-*

Anyway...oohh caterpillar :O..

Oh! Match match. No so Jasper over there, is looking around all crazy eyed. I guess he stopped feeing the confusion haze when he got hit by that Bug Buzz. Regaining his wits, the bug just lied there. Waiting, as a crackling sound erupted from Rebirth. He jumped across the gap separating them, and nailed Jasper with a THUNDERUPPACUT!

...Whoa, but as the lightning fizzled and ripped around Pineco, the retaliatory force that hit Ledyba was..well..weaker than it should have been. Rebirth fell back from the concussive Counter force, ..onto the Spikes. Ow..That kinda sucked. Jasper landed, wriggling a bit, but seemingly better off than he would have been.

[J: -4E/-3H R: -4E/-6H(-4H)]

===End Round===

Silencer
    Male
    84/78
    Ow. This round wasn't so nice on Rebirth. Though he does have his guard up, we'll see how well it lasts him. Gonna hafta start hitting heavy to get through to Jasper.
    [Safeguard = 4 rounds more]

Mew Master
    Male
    82/76

Another defensive round for Jasper, and it might start playing to his advantage now. Now if only he can put some pain on Rebirth.
    [+4 Def]

Arena Changes:
    Spikes exist on field still. they are blown back a ways, but still an ever present danger. Landing on them constitutes a 4HP penalty- since they were shot out AFTER Iron Defense was used.

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer

What can I say, the best offense is an Iron-Clad Defense!

Jasper! Offensive Tactics 101!

Start by going into a Rapid Spin to hit her with your metally body. Then, while you're still spinning launch a barrage of Toxic Spikes. Finally encase Rebirth in a Rock Tomb

Rapid Spin~Toxic Spikes~Rock Tomb
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Advanced Trainer

You should be faster then our foe so spit a toxic at him before he starts spinning. If we can't hurt him on the outside, let's make it hurt on the inside. Then use a brick break. Maybe we can shatter some of it's defenses and escape that tomb and strike again with dig.

Toxic~Brick Break~Dig

Veteran Trainer

======It continues...((Round 3))======

@_@ Whoo Drink goggles are locked and loaded!

===Stats===

Silencer
    Male
    84/78
    Ow. This round wasn't so nice on Rebirth. Though he does have his guard up, we'll see how well it lasts him. Gonna hafta start hitting heavy to get through to Jasper.
    [Safeguard = 4 rounds more]
    Toxic~Brick Break~Dig

Mew Master
    Male
    82/76
    Another defensive round for Jasper, and it might start playing to his advantage now. Now if only he can put some pain on Rebirth.
    [+4 Def]
    Rapid Spin~Toxic Spikes~Rock Tomb

R*hic*uMbLe

Ugh..outta dri--Ahh n_n ::New drink in hand::I promise I'm in control this time!

Alright! Now, we have...Reburrth here. Reeburth and Jaspa..JASPA! Fighting it out! Jaspar looks all shiney! Cus he's been ironing up his skin! Pineco's have skin? Anyway, Reeeburrth spat out some icky goo, all over the place, I mean its on the gruss... everywhere. Its to the point that..Jasp--oooh.

Jasper began to spin, and the purple stuff's flying everywhere...especially on him. It dosen't fling off as far as it could once it adheres to something. And its making it hard for him to spin...That stuff's Toxic...Hey-remember that Britney song n_n Yeah..that was a good song. Jasper don't look too good. @_@

[J: -3E ((T. Poisoned)) R: -3E]

With his defenses heightened quite a bit, Jasper moved on... (..XDXD No no I wont do that again.)

Seeing that the Rapid Spin failed to really rid him of the purple goo, and instead made a mess of the area, Jasper moved on to a secondary tactic. Body beginning to grow a bit, Jaspa then flung pieces of himself away, making sure they rolled around in the puddles made earlier, before stopping all around the arena.

Reburrth looked around as he balled up his already..bally fists heehhee and streaked at Jaspa! A loud crunching sound was heard, and Jaspa flew back hard, falling near-but not on his original set of Spikes. Finding a safe spot to land, Rebirth stared at the mixed field of Toxic and regular Spikes. Uncool..

[J: -2E/-4H R: -5E]

Fearing that more poisoning may be in the works for this field, Reeeburrth dug underground swiftly. Jaspa just saw a dust cloud of Rebirth as he dug, that's how fast Reburrrth dug! Undaunted, Jasper began to spin again, mentally causing some larger cobbles lurking nearby to surge with life and fling themselves at the newly revealed Rebuurth-whom came from underground to strike Jasper. The stones fell on Rebirth as a direct result of him colliding into Jasper. Notably, two fell on his wings, hurting them a tad.Ick.

:ounds drink:: n_N Ooooh, that's gonna feel niceee in a bit. n_n

[J: -4E/-2H R: -4E/-6H (-1 SPD)]

Jasper then coughed. Jus a lil cough...

[J: -2]

===End Round===

Silencer
    Male
    78/66
    Rebirth may have had a lucky break. Successful moves this round put a hamper on his opponent. He still has a bit of work to do in order to ensure victory. Rocks hampered him a lil, but it shouldn't be too bad.
    [Safeguard = 3 rounds more -1 Spd ]

Mew Master
    Male
    74/67
    Ick, things didn't pan out so well. Although the field is covered in a minefield of Spikes, Jasper has been Toxic'd. Maybe he can finish this match before the poison really gets to him.
    [+4 Def (T. Poisoned took away 2HP this round, +1% every round hereafter)]

Arena Changes:

Spikes already on the field. Toxic Spikes have been added into the mix. Landing on the Toxic Spikes takes away 5HP and poisons you, so be wary.

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

Take to the sky, it's pretty dangerous on the ground. Seeing as his Def is so high, we'll have to resort to special attacks

Strike from above with a psybeam. Hopefully we'll knock our foe to the ground, into his own spikes. Then followed up with a Silver Wind and end with Bug Buzz

Psybeam~Silver Wind~Bug Buzz

Master Trainer

Okay Jasper, Let's put that lady-bug between a Rock and a very pointy place!

Start off by putting up a Reflect to refract that Psybeam. Then Sandstorm to start knocking Rebirth off his rocker. Finally Rock Slide him down onto the spikes!

Reflect~Sandstorm~Rock Slide
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Veteran Trainer

======It continues...((Round 4))======

===Stats===

Silencer
    Male
    78/66
    Rebirth may have had a lucky break. Successful moves this round put a hamper on his opponent. He still has a bit of work to do in order to ensure victory. Rocks hampered him a lil, but it shouldn't be too bad.
    [Safeguard = 3 rounds more -1 Spd ]
    Psybeam~Silver Wind~Bug Buzz

Mew Master
    Male
    74/67
    Ick, things didn't pan out so well. Although the field is covered in a minefield of Spikes, Jasper has been Toxic'd. Maybe he can finish this match before the poison really gets to him.
    [+4 Def (T. Poisoned took away 2HP this round, +1% every round hereafter)]
    Reflect~Sandstorm~Rock Slide

R*hic*uMbLe
    ..Someone turn on the lights here man, It's all dark...

Oh...hehe my eyelids are closed...Ok I fixed that o_o

So--where were we. I'm...not gonna walk cause...I'm just a bit off-balance. Speaking of balance, Jasper seems to have set the balance of the battle hereafter. With Toxic and regular Spikes littering the arena, Rebirth has no choice but to fly. Lucky him. Once at a suitable height, Rebirth wasts no time in twitching his feelers, gathering up corporeal energy to fire in a Psybeam.

Jasper notes the incoming blast, and quickly spins, tossing up a Reflective pane of light..only to get smashed by the beam once again. Thrown backwards, Jasper unfortunately rolls onto his own spikes, yelping in pain. Lucky for him they were the regular ones.

[J: -4E/-6H(-4H) R: -4E]

Slightly confused as to why Psybeam didn't get refracted by Reflect, Jasper took a moment to watch the laaadybug named Reburrrth. I love that name..Reburrrth. Reminds me of kittens n_n. Umm, no so yeah and whoo haa! Jasper begins to spin again...does this thing ever NOT spin?

As he begins spinning, Reburrth swoops in and past the lil pinecone, advancing his spin with an additional Wind- Silvery streaks scratching at Jaspers's edges. Unfortunatly, it's not enough to stop Jasper this time, as sand begins to streak in from every angle, crashing into both Jasper and Rebirth..and me ;_;...

[J: -4E/-5H(Sandstorm) R: -5E]

With the arena a bit darker, Rebirth took the initiative, still being able to see Jasper in the sandy fog. Moving around a bit, he would begin to fly in a revolving pattern around Jasper, his wings giving off that familiar hum. Through the howling of the Sandstorm, Jasper could not make out exactly where the hum was coming from, and so, his attack fell all around him, hoping to catch the insect. He then would succumb to the irritation of the Bug Buzz a scream drowned out by the Sandstorm.

It worked; Rebirth slammed on his back by a heavy cobble that was summoned, and fell onto the spikes-both Toxic and Regular. It would be the Toxic spikes that inflicted the damage however, as Rebirth wriggled free and regained loftiness, albiet dizzy. His small halo appeared momentarily, staving off the effects of Poisoning...

[J: -7E/-3H R: -4E/-13H(-5HP) ]

Jasper's apparent illnesses seemed to be getting worse, as the Sandstorm raged.

[J: -2H/-3H R: -2H]

===End Round===

Silencer
    Male
    58/53
    Heavy round. Rebirth's wings are getting hammered. But that Safeguard really came through! Still a brilliant fighter.
    [Safeguard = 2 rounds more -1 Spd ]

Mew Master
    Male
    52/52
    Strange as it may seem, Jasper actually held out really well. He'll hafta be careful...as he doesn't the advantage of flight like his opponent.
    [+4 Def (T. Poisoned took away 3HP this round)]

Arena Changes:

Sandstorm takes away 2HP every round - 4 rounds more.
    Regular Spikes takes away 4HP
    Toxic Spikes takes away 5HP and poisons you.

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer

Okay Japser, time to start spreading the pain.

Start off with a Payback, wait for Rebirth to hit you first. Then Facade to let that annoying little..., damn I'm running out of Bug-styled insults, know how you feel right now. Finally Refresh yourself to get rid of that Poison.

Payback (waiting to get hit first)~Facade~Refresh
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Advanced Trainer

So he's waiting for an attack? Let's not

Let's put our attack up a little with Sword Dance, then use a Brick Break to shatter his shield and we'll finish with a rock hard focus punch while it's refreshing

Sword Dance~Brick Break~Focus Punch

Veteran Trainer

======It continues...((Round 5))======

===Stats===

[Silencer
    Male
    58/53
    Heavy round. Rebirth's wings are getting hammered. But that Safeguard really came through! Still a brilliant fighter.
    [Safeguard = 2 rounds more -1 Spd ]
    Sword Dance~Brick Break~Focus Punch

Mew Master
    Male
    52/52
    Strange as it may seem, Jasper actually held out really well. He'll hafta be careful...as he doesn't the advantage of flight like his opponent.
    [+4 Def (T. Poisoned took away 3HP this round)]
    Payback (waiting to get hit first)~Facade~Refresh

R*hic*uMbLe

6_9 Man, I'm seeing double! Yes! TWO TIMES THE ACTIONS!

Wow, Rebirth flew up high up there. .Oh ow, How come I'm bleeding? Umm I'll worry about that later. It looks like Rebirth is spinning in the air @_@ ..Omg spots of black and red swirling.....@_@..I gotta look away...

Ugh..I dun feel so good. In fact, Jasper doesn't either. He's just sitting there like "OMFG HIT ME!" But no. Rebirth is all Sword's Dancin'..OH...hold on...I'm gonna be sick..

[J: 0 R: -4E (+2 ATK)]

..uGH...Oh man I hope no one walks back there..ugh ok Puke and rally time.

Anyway. Jasper. Rebirth. Battle!

Oh wait, they already are. In fact, Rebirth is coming down at that little pinecone, fists all stretched out, looking like a Ladybug version of superman. Man, Jasper's just gonna take the hit?!?! Oh god this can't be pretty...

*BOOM*

..What the heck? As soon as Rebirth slammed his fists into Jasper's steelish shell, Jasper wriggled in pain, and then seemingly countered. But it wasn't Counter persay, but Facade! Rebirth went flying! He's still flying...flying...oh but at the last second, he evades the crash landing into the spikes! He doesn't look too good flying right now though.

[J: -5E/-10H R: -5E/-9H]

Hey, Jasper's on the ground now. He's just kinda rolling around. Weird. if you didn't know better, you'd think he was liking it...as if it was refreshing. Weird...but a odd halo flew off of him. In fact, it seemed to have relieved his poisoning. But Rebirth seemingly dosen't care. He's just been sitting up there, watching one hand glow..and glow..ooh glowy bally hand.

Oh...wait....that's a Focus Punch.

(')_(') I can't look...Rebirth just headed right for Jasper....

*BABOOM*

o_(')!!! Wow, Focus UPPACUT sent Jasper sailing! Even that heightened defense couldn't hold up against both those attacks.

[J: -4E/-10H (No longer poisoned) R: -8E ]

OW! ACK..O yeah. Sandstorm. Forgot about that x_x.

[J: -2H R: -2H]

===End Round===

Silencer
    Male
    47/36
    Large damage finally paid off. May have finally go through Jasper's thick shell. Lasting now may be tricky though.
    [Safeguard = 1 round more -1 Spd +2 Atk ]

Mew Master
    Male
    30/43
    No longer poisoned, and his defenses were bypassed by sheer power. But he's still standing, who knows what this guy might have left.
    [+4 Def]

Arena Changes:

Sandstorm takes away 2HP every round - 3 rounds more.
    Regular Spikes takes away 4HP
    Toxic Spikes takes away 5HP and poisons you.

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

Alright Rebirth, land down but keep a little distance between yourself and your foe. Use a silver wind and try to pick up as many spikes as possible to fling them into our spinning friend. After that use a psybeam to knock the remaining spikes away and attack. Finally, close in and hit hard with a brick break.

Silver Wind~Psybeam~Brick Break

Master Trainer

Jasper, time to show your stuff.

Mimic that silver wind right back at Rebirth. Then as he's using Psybeam to aim for the spikes, twirl into a Rapid spin to get close and flail those spikes away if the chance any get close to you. Finally, Counter that Brick Break.

Mimic (Silver Wind)~Rapid Spin~Counter
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Veteran Trainer

Upper East Side is acting retarted with power -.-

======It continues...((Round 6))======

===Stats===

Silencer
    Male
    47/36
    Large damage finally paid off. May have finally go through Jasper's thick shell. Lasting now may be tricky though.
    [Safeguard = 1 round more -1 Spd +2 Atk ]
    Silver Wind~Psybeam~Brick Break

Mew Master
    Male
    30/43
    No longer poisoned, and his defenses were bypassed by sheer power. But he's still standing, who knows what this guy might have left.
    [+4 Def]
    Mimic (Silver Wind)~Rapid Spin~Counter

R*hic*uMbLe

Whoa......:tumbles, almost lands on spikes, dodges.:: -.- No one saw that...

YoorGA! Jaspa looks mad! I'd me mad too, weally.

Rebirth jus landed..(suck it up DL, suck it UP!)..and yeah! He's ready for fighting. Spinning in place, the spikes that narrowly lie in his path omnidirectionally suddenly attain a life of their own fluttering before erupting off the ground, heading toward Jasper.

Rebirth has got to stop farting out Silver Winds...it's getting me high ^_^!! v_V!! Anyway, Jasper just got nailed by that, Spikes littering his body...hehe his body looks like a pincushion now. But hey, Jasper's starting to spin..ACK!

Jasper threw a second gust of wind right back at Rebirth, those Spikes crashing into him as well. The important thing is that some of the spikes are blown off the field...and none of them were the Toxic variety.

[J: -4E/-3H(-4H) R: -5E/-4H(-4H)]

With that done...Jasper suddenly..Goes into a Sonic SPIN! I'm outta here!! This is the wrong japanimation! Rebirth isint scared though...as he picks off those spikes...with his ballhands XD! I love the ballhands. In fact, He's linin them all up like bowling pins....

and now he's backing up, and now...Whoa here comes Jasper, after revving up! He's searing! Zooming across the arena, as Rebirth throws out a energy wave that makes all the spikes in front of him erupt up and at Jasper! Oh no, collision time!

Whoa wait Japsr stopped...but the wind didn't! It slammed into thE Psybeam induced SPike projectiles...and caused tHem to fly eveywhe-AAAWWw!! AWW DUDES! UNCOOL

ITS IN MY EYE!!! AAAHH

::Runs -throws Tequila in eyeball:: IT BURNNSS!!

[J: -5E/-6H R: -5E/-5H]

*Interlude while DL is transported to hospital, given an eyepatch and stomach pumped with charcoal, and then returned to the battle in under the transition time.*

Ugh back...where's my drink..

Anyway...Rebirth and Jasper both get up...and there's no Spikes ANYWHERE anymore. Good job guys. Jasper nor Rebirth seem to care, makes their fight easier. Rebirth runs over, fists glowering. A mighty leap, accompanied by the obligatory floating in mid-air with wings extended to heighten the effect of supercoolness..and WHAM!

Jasper ate that it. Like candy. You see that, and the Glow, he's still shinin--Oh...

that's a Counter...Ow...Rebirth is sent skyward again. But he recovered well. Didn't hurt as much as it could, lucky he's a bug lol.

[J: -6E/-8H R: -6E/-11H ]

OW! ACK..O yeah. Sandstorm. Forgot about that x_x.

[J: -2H R: -2H]

===End Round===

Silencer
    Male
    5/36
    Smart tactics are the name of the game. Now will his smarts help him close this chapter-as his barrier is gone!
    [Safeguard = Over! -1 Spd +2 Atk ]

Mew Master
    Male
    7/28
    Man, hit hard! But true to his pinecone nature, he held out!! But the battle isn't over yet!
    [+4 Def]

Arena Changes:

Sandstorm takes away 2HP every round - 2 rounds more.
    Spikes are gone...
    u_o Arrr!!!

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer

Jasper, you've proven yourself to be one tough cookie! Blade would be Proud!

Get ready you might not make it through the next set of attacks so here we go.

First, Defense Curl to give youself a little bit of an edge. Then spin into a Rollout. Finally If you have any HP left, end it with an Explosion.

Defense Curl~Rollout~Explosion
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Im your sheild and sword Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

darkest light, im here with the uninon for healthyer refs, i have recieved reports of u drinkin on the job. what do u have to say?

also GO LADYGUG, THEY CAN PICK ON US BECAUSE WE ARE SMALL AND RED U MY BROTHA
    MY ASB TEAM

URBAN CHAOS (A POKEMON ASB FANFIC) by Unsolved Puzzle

There is much talk... and I have listened through rock and metal and time... Now I shall talk and you shall listen...
    -Gravmind (halo 2)

Advanced Trainer

Alright, while he is upping his defences even further, use a focus punch to deal major damage. If that didn't knock it out, then prevent him from coming towards you with a psybeam. And if by chance the explosion does go off, protect. Whatever happens, I'm proud of you for a smashing first match.

Focus Punch~Psybeam~Protect

Veteran Trainer

======It continues...((Round 7))======

===Stats===

Silencer
    Male
    5/36
    Smart tactics are the name of the game. Now will his smarts help him close this chapter-as his barrier is gone!
    [Safeguard = Over! -1 Spd +2 Atk ]
    Focus Punch~Psybeam~Protect

Mew Master
    Male
    7/28
    Man, hit hard! But true to his pinecone nature, he held out!! But the battle isn't over yet!
    [+4 Def]
    Defense Curl~Rollout~Explosion

R*hic*uMbLe

Wuurgh? *Burp* K wha? Rebirth is charging up the BALLY FISTS OF DOOM! But, Jaspa is focusing his already massive defense! Jeez, this Cone is gonna try to live through it all. Oh, here comes Rebirth! Coming in fast...

KRA-KOOM!

...Jasper's still spinning...and Rebirth's watching...in pure amazement that the Pinecole's still standing, let alone spinning...wait, he's slowing...

slowing...

Oh he's done! Jasper is Down! ...

Thank you!! I dun think I could have survived the explosion. Ref-Medicare doesn't over it.

[J: -4E/-4E R: -9E ]

===End Round===

Silencer
    Male
    3/27
    BOOM! Took out his competition!
    [ -1 Spd +2 Atk ]

Mew Master
    Male
    0/28
    Great battle Jasper, rest that off. It was a valiant effort.
    [+4 Def]

Arena Changes:

Sandstorm takes away 2HP every round - 1 round more.
    Spikes are gone...
    u_o Arrr!!!

I wanted to do a reffing of Explosion, but yeah, Jasper was just too weak. Mew Master, you send out and attack.

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer

Okay, looks like you've forced my hand. I think its time to try out my new little dragon..

Tarasque! (Cranidos, Female)

Time to avenge your fallen commrade. Go for the kill, Leer to keep Rebirth in place, then go in for a Headbutt. If THAT doesn't drop it, Flamethrower to finish.

Leer~Headbutt~Flamethrower
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Advanced Trainer

Alright Rebirth, let's try to hang on another round. You've done great so far.

Seeing as Leer is a scary face, just close your eyes and send out a swift. Then use a psybeam to knock that dino of his path and finish with agility to dodge that flame.

Swift(eyes closed)~Psybeam~Agility

Veteran Trainer

======It continues...((Round 8))======

===Stats===

Silencer
    Male
    3/27 (<My birthday. Weird)
    BOOM! Took out his competition!
    [ -1 Spd +2 Atk ]
    Swift(eyes closed)~Psybeam~Agility

Mew Master
    Cranidos: Tarasque
    Female
    100/100
    The Newcomer to the battle!
    Leer~Headbutt~Flamethrower

R*hic*uMbLe

Uhh rum? I WAN RUM!!

Whoa! Look at Conehead! Conehead!! Conehead runs on the scene! Whoo she looks mad cause...whoa why she's looking at me...better stop calling her conehead...

Whoa, Rebirth looks tired. But he's just closing his eyes. Funny, That Co--err Cranidos..is really trying to start a staring contest with him! Man, sucks to be Tarasque...O snap! She's on the move..oh, nope. The Stars that flew out from Rebirths sides nailed her pretty hard, catching her well off guard.

[T: -3E/-7H R: -4E]

Man, Rebirth's good, Fighting in a Sandstorm with his eyes closed. HE'S A NINJA!..Wait, ninjas dun wear POLKA DOTS! Well, on this war torn arena, he finally opened his eyes, arms rising up, glowing. An energy trailing his ballyfists, he swung the force outward, as Tarasque locked her head into place and loaded herself in a running formation, careening toward him.

The Psybeam warped her vision however, making her feel as if her knees were unfit for running though and caused her to crash onto the field, giving him some much needed time to gain some mobility.

[T: -4E/-6H R: -6E]

Her opponent is WEAK! KILL THE BUG YOU CONEHE--ERR CRANIDOS!..@_@ Wow I'm violent when I'm drunk..Whoa, hey she's glowing.

I better get outta here..she's ..I swear she's SPITTING FIRE! ..Wait, she is. She just Throwing that Flame like its Easter Candy! Rebirth's on the move though, using alot of energy to force his body to move the way it used to, which was damned fast. Through the Sandstorm, Rebirth shot out of the dust cloud, as it begins to let up..

Cranidos still spitting hot fire...

REBIRTH's getting close to dropping... O man I can't LOOK HE'S GONNA FLY INTO A TREE!

*No sound of exploding or screams of pain...turns around*

Hey WHOA! Rebirth's still flying. Cranidos is shaking her head, I guess all that sand clogged her mouth a bit..as the last of the sands fall.

[T: -7E R: -6E ((+2SPD))]

===End Round===

Silencer
    Male
    1/11
    HE'S STILL ALIVE! OMG!! JOHNNY 5 ALIVE!!!
    [ +1 Spd +2 Atk ]

Mew Master
    Female
    87/86
    Shocked that beaten, battered shell of a ninja is still causing havoc over her kingdom!

Arena Changes:

u_o Arrr!!!

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

Good job Rebirth. Let's go for a final strike. Put all that you have left in a double edge, you'll be nice and evolved after this.

Double Edge

Master Trainer

Tarasque, as much as I'd want that annoyance to injure iteslf, lets injure it for him.

As he goes in for the attack, hit him had with a Headbutt and end this!

Headbutt
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Veteran Trainer

..You two are evil XD

======It continues...((Round 8))======

===Stats===

Silencer
    Male
    1/11
    HE'S STILL ALIVE! OMG!! JOHNNY 5 ALIVE!!!
    [ +1 Spd +2 Atk ]

Mew Master
    Female
    87/86
    Shocked that beaten, battered shell of a ninja is still causing havoc over her kingdom!

R*hic*uMbLe

Whoa...Rebirth flew back, really fast,,almost like he's mad as hell, and he's not gonna take it anymore. Glowing bright, this looks like a hail-mary..

And over here, we have Tarasque..{sounds like a marinade sauce..hmm pita sounds good right now...}, stamping and shoveling dirt away -rearing to charge. The heads' locked and loaded-and Rebirth's finished attaining all teh energy he needs..

CRAP! That was FAST! Rebirth shot up the field danged fast, Tarasque charging as well, but nowhere as fast. Head on collisions are Tarasque's cup of tea though (man Biscuits sound good too..)...I CAN'T LOOK AGAIN!

*Peeks, as sickening crunch can be heard, and a huge dust cloud erupts from the colliding forces.*

As I look through the dust cloud... Tarasque comes out, her head still shiny! Wow, she's a headbutting FIEND! But whoa, she's shaky.

But, Rebirth....rebirth...REBIRRRTH!! WHERE ARE YOU! *Skips on the field, spots a red and black set of blotches, yeah Rebirth is KNOCKED TF OUT!*

[T: -8E/-12H R: -11E/Yeah we don't need a total here...]

===End Round===

Silencer
    Male
    0/0
    Yeah, that was an exquisite end...

Mew Master
    Female
    75/78
    Headbutting Queen!

Arena Changes:

Silencer, you bring out and attack.

Last edited by DarkestLight; 30th June 2007 at 03:27 PM.

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

You've done great Rebirth, take a nice long nap.

Take his place, Obito, my male Medicham. Let's see what kind of new generation attacks you received.

hmm... they seem nice, but let's first start of with some old skool stuff.

Use a Rock Tomb, to enclose that rampaging dino. Afterwards use a Psychic to completely halt it's movement and finish of by blasting a Shadow Ball ontop of it.

Rock Tomb~Psychic~Shadow Ball

Master Trainer

Psychic/Fighting huh? Talk about between a Rock and a hard place Tarasque, this won't be an easy fight but you know our motto.

Let it try to encase you in Rock Tomb, then turn it around on him with an Ancient Power. When he picks you up, shatter his concentration with a Screech. Hmmm... choices choices... This is gonna be hard to pick. Okay, time to spread the pain, Dragon Pulse through the Shadow Ball and score a hit!

Anceint Power (On rocks from Rock Tomb)~Screech~Dragon Pulse

Jump into the Fray and NEVER back down Tarasque!
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Veteran Trainer

======It continues...((Round 9))======

===Stats===

Silencer
    Obito: Medicham
    Male
    100/100
    Rock Tomb~Psychic~Shadow Ball

Mew Master
    Female
    75/78
    Headbutting Queen!
    Anceint Power (On rocks from Rock Tomb)~Screech~Dragon Pulse

R*hic*uMbLe

Hey...a new set of Pokemon to battle for! Sweet! As I finally snap outta the drunken mode I was in for a while... I noticed a happy flippy Medicham take center stage. Tarasque looks ready for action...and she was, as Obito began kicking rocks out of the ground and flinging them at her! She was hit by them, and they did Entomb her for a brief moment or two, but that hard headed Pokemon quickly summoned a power she may have seen in its creation...and was able to uproot those rocks and throw them back at their launcher!

Medi was cool about it though, kicking a few of them before being slammed in the chest by a few large ones.

[T: -7E/-5H [Spd-1] O: -5E/-8H]

Making sure nothing was broken, Obito stretched his arms, wiggled his legs and then handsprung himself into an elevated pose, releasing a Psychic meant to hold her in palace. The yoga pose he exhibited perfectly mimiced his concentration, and Tarasque was stuck to struggle against his mental prowess!

Until she screamed bloody murder, a Screech that transcended time....and my eardrums OMG its so loud x_x...the headache. Even his meditation practices could not hold off that Screech and she was dropped hastily.

[T: -5E/-7H O: -6E [Def-2]]

Landing on one foot, Obito swiveled around, and backbended, facing Tarasque on his head. Arms pointed toward the dino, and from between his fingers, a Shadowball was produced, aimed and fired. Shocked, Tarasque quickly knelt down, and sprang back up, a draconc Pulse of energy radiating from her body fast enough to splice the Shadowball before it hit her, and knock Medicham onto his side.

[T: -7E/ O: -6E/-7H ]

===End Round===

Silencer
    Obito: Medicham
    Male
    85/83
    Rocked a bit!
    [Def -2]

Mew Master
    Female
    60/59
    Headbutting Queen!
    [Spd -1]

Arena Changes:

Rocks littered a bit more

Entertaining quotes!