Thread: Darkestlight vs Crystal Tears (Ref: Mew Master)

Threaded View

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Darkestlight vs Crystal Tears (Ref: Mew Master)

I need a battle everyone.

I got two going on, and I'm reffing 4, and the two I got going are moving kinda.....slow. Something's gotta happen sooner or later xD.

So here are the details.

2 vs 2(1 at a time)

Banned Moves: Rest, Sub, Toxic, Destiny Bond, direct recovery moves and OHKO moves. If you wish to ban anything else, feel free.

Arena: Mel-Kava

A enormous living flying fortress. Seated upon clouds that obscure the distance between the sky and the planet below, this ship has flown over the sea for eons. We will be fighting along the edge of a chute where one watches waste be jettisoned out of the ship. As such, enormous Pokemon cannot battle here.

There are three levels to fight on, so if you fall off the highest, you have a chance to save yourself by catching yourself on the other levels. If you fall completely off the lowest level, the wind is so strong it sucks you out the ship-so not even the best fliers cannot regain themselves without assistance. You will lose 20% health, and Ho-oh will fly you back up to the highest level.

Whereas Fliers seem to have it easy, they also have to watch for waste particles being jettisoned. This happens every other turn at the ref's decision to when it starts.

I'll be using my Male Gabite; G-Unit!
    Last edited by DarkestLight; 25th June 2007 at 07:16 PM.

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.