Thread: National Dex?

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Default National Dex?

Right, so I'm well aware that after the elite four you can't do much in Diamond and Pearl without first getting the National Dex. The problem is that I've seen all but one poemon for the Sinnoh dex, that one being Plaklia which, being exclusive to Pearl I can't get.
    Is the only way to get the national dex by trading, or is there some way a Wi-Fi less person can get the National without trading cross country?
    The human soul is an overrated commodity. I've bought sold, and traded them for pokemon cards"- Mr. Hell

Rl #32:Enjoy The Little Things Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: National Dex?

I can answer that.

All you have to do is fly to Celestic Town and head to the big house in the north side.

There, you should find the old lady who talked to you about the legendary pokemon.

Talk to her and she will show you a picture of Palkia(Dialga if its Pokemon Pearl)

And Voila!, your Pokedex is complete.

Optimist award 2012.

“There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.” (Linda Grayson)

Thank you everyone... for being so kind and for bringing out the best in me! You are definitely awesome! ^_^

You crook! Ya CRIMINAL!! Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer
    The Universe - 46 degrees north, 8 trillion degrees west

Go back to Celestic Town and talk to the Elder; she'll show you a picture of Palkia that your Sinnoh Dex will then record as 'seeing' Palkia.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

HEY! I do art commissions! Follow me and my pals on their website here!

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

My extremely grateful thanks.
    The human soul is an overrated commodity. I've bought sold, and traded them for pokemon cards"- Mr. Hell

Rl #32:Enjoy The Little Things Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

No problemo! ^_^

...and if you have another doubt, then be sure to ask here, as we are able to help anytime.

OK, time to run.

*flees*

Optimist award 2012.

“There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.” (Linda Grayson)

Thank you everyone... for being so kind and for bringing out the best in me! You are definitely awesome! ^_^