Reminder for Hyp

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*
    Posted September 22nd, 2013

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: Gym Match: Chris 2.0 VS Knight of Time [Ref: Hyperness]

If Ya dun mind, I'll pick this up for you guys tomorrow?

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Mew Master of SCIENCE! Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

If you want DL, you can have it. My Reffing load's still pretty heavy at the moment, and technically I was still reffing it, just getting bogged down by stuff I need to do for Grad school and what-not.
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art
    Bring your Battles to Life

Mew Master on "Tracer" Well at least I make you happy with my character's impending downward mental spiral.

We don't like reality... we Re-draw it!

Diamond Friend Code: 124696093377
    SoulSilver Friend Code: 296633754096

Veteran Trainer

OMFG You two don't know how hard it is to try and make really pretty posts like HIAGT And MM ;_;

>> So I just steal source code and edit from there....MWAHAHAH

GYM CHALLENGE
    Chris 2.0 VS Knight of Time
    Round 5 (1)
    Arena: Goldenrod City

Pre-Battle Stats:

Chris 2.0

XXOO

X Terrapupa || .......... ||Alli

HP: 100% ..........HP: 100%

Energy: 100% ..........Energy: 100%

Attacks
    Terrapupa: Double Team~Shadowball x 2 [K.B]
    Alli: Screech~Dark Pulse X 2 [K.B]

Knight of Time

XXOO

Venus || .......... ||King Boo

HP: 100% ..........HP: 100%

Energy: 100% ..........Energy: 100%

Attacks
    Venus: Safeguard~Earthquake (A)~Blizzard (A+T)
    King Boo: Taunt (A+T)~Dark Pulse(T)~Double Team

===Let's continue===

Well now, I'm yer new new ref, Dl! And another Gym Match for me, give it up! Give it up for the battlers who endure during hard times!!

Anyway n_n We got ourselves a fresh set of battlers. As Stealth Rock dances down blow on the street, we have up here, a Blissey and Gastly against a Skuntank and a Claydol.

Soon as I blew the whistle for this round to start, King Boo faded out of sight immediately. His partner held her little harms up pulling upon wisps of air, in order to Safeguard herself from harm. Terrapupa reappeared with three members of its family, and they all shot their arms around in glee, as Alli let off a most unnerving Screech. King reappeared, but his insidious Taunting was utterly drowned out by Alli.

(A: -4E T: -4E --///-- K.B: -4E V: -4E)

With everyone still on a most even playing field, King Boo tries to focus his dark energies into a shadowy bolt to Terra...wait...crap, which one. Taking a chance, Gastly shoots for the one to the right. His blast shoots through the air, causing that clone to ripple away. As the blast destroyed that clone, the real Terra began to focus a immense sphere of power. It was fired , and rammed into the ghost, causing King to falter in his floating ability.

Ali was ready to follow suit with a Dark Pulse of her own, but the ground began to rumble and shake. Shingles flew left and right as Venus caused to ground to rumble with her fat eggazz sat down on the roof, causing an Earthquake. The energy was squandered, being blasted past both Terra and Gastly.

(A: -6E/-10H T: -7E (2 clones left) --///-- K.B: -6E/-11H V: -9E)

Upset she was hit by that Earthquake, Alli hopped to her feet, and began charging up a second beam. King, in fear of what could occur, quickly began to create a smoky aura about himself., When the aura subsided-there were now four Gastly's. Terra didn't seem to care, and still shot his Shadowball at the Gastly in the middle. Alli shot for one to the left. Both targets were hit, and fizzled out of sight. Only when they reappeared, there was only one Gastly remaining. Alli's had scored a direct hit!

As the ghost flew backwards, he would luckily bypass the air where a funneling Blizzard was formulated-and henceforth smashed into Terra and Alli. The clones all faded for Terra, as the damage he incurred was greater than Alli. Venus grinned, happy to help out her partner-albiet late.

(A: -6E/-7H T: -7E/-12H --///-- K.B: -4E/-10H V: -9E)

===End Results===

Chris 2.0

XXOO

HP: 88% ..........HP: 83%

Energy: 82% ..........Energy: 84%

Knight of Time

XXOO

HP: 100% ..........HP: 79%

Energy: 78% ..........Energy: 86%

Status: Glee-filled ....... Status: Gonna really hafta talk to Venus about this Team thing.....

If I forgot anything, alert me. Editing this was crazy X_X!
    Last edited by DarkestLight; 26th August 2007 at 11:14 AM. Reason: 092...

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

Mew Master of SCIENCE! Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I dun been ripped off... o.o[/sarcasm]
    Last edited by Mew Master; 25th August 2007 at 08:22 AM.
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art
    Bring your Battles to Life

Mew Master on "Tracer" Well at least I make you happy with my character's impending downward mental spiral.

We don't like reality... we Re-draw it!

Diamond Friend Code: 124696093377
    SoulSilver Friend Code: 296633754096

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Alii use a dark pulse on Blissey, then a poison jab and end with crunch. If Blissey protects against any of those attacks, use them on Gastly instead. If both Pokemon protect on the same turn, then just relax.

Terra use ice beam, stone edge and finally psychic on Gastly. If Gastly protects against any of those attacks, use them on Blissey instead. If both Pokemon protect on the same turn, then just relax.

If Gastly uses self destruct or explosion, both protect.
    Last edited by Chris 2.1; 25th August 2007 at 05:02 PM.

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Venus, let's get Alli good this round, Earthquake her, then give her paralysis with a Thunder Wave as she comes close to you. Finish by freezing her mouth off literally, by aiming an Ice Beam at it before it opens up.

King Boo, let's get back into this, fight off Terrapupa's Ice Beam with a strong Night Shade, then give the Claydol a powerful, double Giga Drain so you can keep your health up.

Venus: Earthquake (Alli) ~ Thunder Wave (Alli) ~ Ice Beam (Alli, before she is about to open her mouth, in hopes it will be hard or impossible to open)

King Boo: Night Shade (to fight off Terrapupa's Ice Beam) ~ Giga Drain (Terrapupa) ~ Giga Drain (Terrapupa)
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Veteran Trainer

GYM CHALLENGE
    Round 6 (2)

Pre-Battle Stats:

Chris 2.0

XXOO

HP: 88% ..........HP: 83%

Energy: 82% ..........Energy: 84%

Attacks
    Terrapupa: Ice Beam~Stone Edge~Psychic[K.B]
    Alli: Dark Pulse~Poison Jab~Crunch[V]

Knight of Time

XXOO

HP: 100% ..........HP: 79%

Energy: 78% ..........Energy: 86%

Status: Glee-filled ....... Status: Gonna really hafta talk to Venus about this Team thing.....

Attacks
    Venus: Earthquake (A) ~ Thunder Wave (A) ~ Ice Beam (A, before she is about to open her mouth, in hopes it will be hard or impossible to open)
    King Boo: Night Shade (to fight off Terrapupa's Ice Beam) ~ Giga Drain x 2 (T)

===Let's continue===

This match continues to be a good one. With an audible cry that sounds like the first chime for a ice cream truck jingle, Venus jumps, and lands on her nice round bottom, sending a shockwave through the area. The force of her landing was blunted however, as a Dark Pulsating beam slammed into her rotund form, causing her to spin to her side as she wobbled helplessly for a moment.

Alli yelped back in pain as the shockwave threw her forcefully to the ground. Their compatriots-unphazed by the ground quaking, had a small battle all their own. Terra and King were locked in a beam battle, Ice Beam against the coming Night. Terra's beam held the course, pushing Gastly and his beam of despair backwards until Gastly's Night Shade was eliminated. This tactic did have a drawback to Terra, he used alot more energy in staving off Gastly's Night Shade.

(A: -6E/-11H T: -10E --///-- K.B: -8E/-10H V: -9E/-5H)

Blasted egg! She wouldn't have such a thing occur again. Lunging at the first second she could, Alli's jaws were bared as she ran down Venus, smashing her pretty pink face in with a singular poisonous jab. Humpt--err Venus shook her hands in displeasure-retroactively releasing a small Wave of lightning energy that cracked around Alli's mouth and legs. She hissed-backing away immediately.

Terra, on the other hand, had begun floating around rapidly. A green aura was following him, and the more it began to glow, the more Terra seemed displeased by its appearance. Brown sheen overtook Terra-to dim the grassy hue he was growing, and King Boo had a hefty Stone Edge slam into him. The damage though, seemed lessened...somehow.

(A: -5E (Par) T: -8E/-9H --///-- K.B: -7E/(+5H)-11H V: -3E/-8H)

Lucky for Venus, her Safeguard was up. Wobbling to her feet, she focused all the anger she had for that little skunk into a cold, unfeeling mass of energy that shot forward at the crippled Alli. Movement was impossible at this juncture for Alli, and she could only close her eyes as the beam struck the left side of her face mostly. She yelped audibly as the beam obscured her sight....

As the beam subsided, a crystalline-neckmuzzle could be seen on Alli, holding her lower jaw...open? Yes open. Icy teeth? Fabulous! (if anyone gets that, they get a cookie)

King boo however, was in a sore spot. His coozo aura around Terra was fading, and he was reaping the results, until a harmful force rang throughout his body, shattering his concentration and making him fade into nothingness.

He'd reform, yes, but he was sore from the Psychic that ran him through.

(A: -7H (Jaw frozen open.) T: -7E/-8H --///-- K.B: -5E/(+4H)-11H V: -9E)

===End Results===

Chris 2.0

XXOO

HP: 71% ..........HP: 65%

Energy: 57% ..........Energy: 73%

Status: Smells like grass.. ....... Status: Paralyzed, Jaw frozen open at mandible.

Knight of Time

XXOO

HP: 87% ..........HP: 56%

Energy: 57% ..........Energy: 66%

Status: Face bruised...Safeguard-3 rounds ....... Status: Pained, feels like his soul is weakening..

Entertaining quotes!

Okay guys, things are getting a bit better here, so let's not let up.

King Boo, let's soften up both opponents here, Double Team first, then use a Dark Pulse on Terrapupa, finish by stealing more HP from the Claydol with another strong Giga Drain.

Venus, relax for your first action, then use another Blizzard on both Alli and Terrapupa, especially the Skuntank, if you can freeze her more. Finish with a Grass Knot to slam Terrapupa's heavy form onto Alli.

King Boo: Double Team ~ Dark Pulse (Terrapupa) ~ Giga Drain (Terrapupa)

Venus: relax ~ Blizzard (both opponents) ~ Grass Knot (Terrapupa, to make the Claydol smash Alli)
    Knight of Time

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Alii snatch that double team then use facade x2 on Blissey.

Terra use a psychic attack to hurl Blissey into one of the Stealth Rocks littering the arena. Next use ice beam x2 on Blissey.

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Veteran Trainer

GYM CHALLENGE
    Round 7 (3)

Pre-Battle Stats:

Chris 2.0

XXOO

HP: 71% ..........HP: 65%

Energy: 57% ..........Energy: 73%

Status: Smells like grass.. ....... Status: Paralyzed, Jaw frozen open at mandible.

Attacks
    Terrapupa: Psychic~Ice Beam x 2[V]
    Alli: Snatch [K.B]~Facade x2 [V]

Knight of Time

XXOO

HP: 87% ..........HP: 56%

Energy: 57% ..........Energy: 66%

Status: Face bruised...Safeguard-3 rounds ....... Status: Pained, feels like his soul is weakening..

Attacks
    Venus: relax ~ Blizzard (A+T) ~ Grass Knot (T, to make T smash A)
    King Boo: Double Team ~ Dark Pulse (T) ~ Giga Drain (T)

===Let's continue===

The dueling parties squared off once again. King Boo opened by calling upon his superior sped to raise his haunting prowess, illusions created in the form of ...Alli? As the King finished wasting his energy in order to create illusions to mystify the opponents, he would be the one left confused. Alli's prowess suddenly heightened, that and her clones that she wasted virtually no energy on.

Terra meanwhile, was watching Venus just sit back and relax. From atop the building, Venus suddenly became her namesake, a bright object in the sky, than came crashing down on a sharp set of floating rocks on the street! Venus disapproved, wincing as she looked up at the combatants above her now. Terra looked down from above, smirking..(if Claydol's can smirk)

(A: -4E (4 clones) T: -7E --///-- K.B: -5E V: -9H/+5E (6 from Psychic))

That Alli was pissing him off. But he had bigger things to fry. Conjuring up a blast of dark energy, the Pulsating beam found Terra's left side, pushing it farther off the roof. Terra dipped momentarily, before turning around and conjuring up a beam of sizeable power. The beam wasn't fired however, not until Alli lunged over the edge of the roof!

Alli's descent past the side of the building had a target, as Venus watched with a slight trepidation. Hesitation forgotten, her hands went up in a rush to throw a torrential Blizzard at the dual forces aiming for her. It succeeded, striking Alli against the building, and Terra was forced to shoot his beam through the howling winds, despite the damage he was incurring. Venus's Blizzard was truncated by the Ice Beam's direct hit, which was soon followed by Alli's landing atop of her-the Facade of being deflected by the Blizzard completed.

(A: -7E/-8H T: -7E/-21H (Blizzard=12 9=Pulse) --///-- K.B: -6E V: 9E/-15H)

With Alli and Venus on the street, Terra followed down, with King Boo shooting after. His mind focused, King caused an aura of green to coat Terra again. Knowing the feeling of his energy being drained, Terra spun in irritation to this. But the attack completed, Terra watching as Gastly sped down to join his partner. His partner, whom was being encroached on by Alli! Venus, seeing Terra moving in closer released her attack...a green series of lights shooting into the ground.

Terra's beam was fired, Alli sidestepping in order to avoid being struck yet again. She grunted, feeling the effects of Paralysis kicking in though. However, the green lights that had burrowed into the ground all shot out of the ground as large thorny vines that wrapped around Terra. Unable to resist their strength, Terra was forcibly pulled down...right atop of Alli. They both cried out in pain, as they lied there, stinging from the impact.

Venus, not to be forgotten, was shaking her hands, as they were feeling very cold from the Ice Beams continually hitting her.

The only good thing, Alli's jaw was shattered free of the ice. Few teeth too...Clones gone though.

(A: -8H (Impact of Terra falling on her) T: -7E/-21H (Drain=9 Knot=8 Impact=5) --///-- K.B: -7E/(+5H) V: -7E/-6H)

===End Results===

Chris 2.0

XXOO

HP: 29% ..........HP: 49%

Energy: 36% ..........Energy: 62%

Status: Stunned, hurting ....... Status: Paralyzed, STUCK UNDER HEAVINESS!

Knight of Time

XXOO

HP: 57% ..........HP: 61%

Energy: 46% ..........Energy: 48%

Status: Sore, cold, tired...Safeguard-2 rounds ....... Status: Booga booga

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

DL can you clarify a few things?
    -Did Alii actually leap off the department store to hit Venus?
    -How much did Facade do?

Just to clarify, since I got a bit confused ^^ Also it's difficult to decipher the bits under each paragraph that explain the HP/En losses. Could you maybe stop abbreviating and display it more comprehensively:

ie Blissey: -20% (8% ice beam, 5% Quick Attack, 7% Body Slam)

Or something like that. It's just I'm finding it hard to read.

Terra, Alii, we need to be careful. Kyle's caught up to us but we can still win.

Terra use psychic on Gastly, then stone edge and another psychic. Teleport far away from any ghost or grass attacks.

Alii strike Gastly with a shadow ball, then use facade on Blissey and end with another shadow ball on Gastly. If either foes move to another part of the city, use pursuit.

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Venus, King Boo, this is our chance to bring Terrapupa down, and to possibly get Alli close to that point, too.

Venus, immediately move in front of King Boo so that you can block the Shadow Balls with your body, then Counter Alli's Facade, throwing her at Terrapupa if you can, finally, make sure you're still blocking the skunk from hitting King Boo with her second Shadow Ball, as you give her and Terrapupa another, albeit slightly weaker Blizzard. Make sure Terrapupa falls!

King Boo, use a Spite on Terrapupa's first Psychic, then blast the Claydol good with a Dark Pulse, after Venus' Blizzard comes in, if it finishes Terrapupa off, then zap Alli with a painful Thunderbolt, otherwise finish Terrapupa off with a second Dark Pulse.

Venus: Move in front of King Boo to block the first Shadow Ball ~ Counter (Alli's Facade, and to possibly get her to hit Terrapupa) ~ Blizzard (a slightly weaker one, but still aimed for both opponents)

King Boo: Spite (Terrapupa's Psychic) ~ Dark Pulse (Terrapupa) ~ Thunderbolt (Alli, if Venus' Blizzard KOs Terrapupa)/Dark Pulse (Terrapupa, if the Claydol survives the Blizzard)
    Last edited by Knight of Time; 27th August 2007 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Just clarifying something regarding King Boo's third move so no confusion will occur
    Knight of Time

Veteran Trainer

Not a prob. Umm for your questions....yes Alli ran/dove down the side of the building to attack/land on Venus.

Facade did 14, Ice Beam did 6. And sure, I can extend it if you feel its hard for you to decipher.

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Thanks DL, that would be a great help.

And it looks like this match is going to be over quite soon!

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Veteran Trainer

GYM CHALLENGE
    Round 8 (4)

Pre-Battle Stats:

Chris 2.0

XXOO

HP: 29% ..........HP: 49%

Energy: 36% ..........Energy: 62%

Status: Stunned, hurting ....... Status: Paralyzed, STUCK UNDER HEAVINESS!

Attacks
    Terrapupa: Psychic~Stone Edge~Psychic[K.B.] Teleport from any Ghost/Grass attacks
    Alli: Shadow Ball[K.B]~Facade[V]~Shadowball[K.B]. Pursuit if either flee anywhere else.

Knight of Time

XXOO

HP: 57% ..........HP: 61%

Energy: 46% ..........Energy: 48%

Status: Sore, cold, tired...Safeguard-2 rounds ....... Status: Booga booga

Attacks
    Venus: Venus: Move in front of King Boo to block the first Shadow Ball ~ Counter (Alli's Facade, and to possibly get her to hit Terrapupa) ~ Blizzard (a slightly weaker one, but still aimed for both opponents)
    King Boo: King Boo: Spite (Terrapupa's Psychic) ~ Dark Pulse (Terrapupa) ~ Thunderbolt (Alli, if Venus' Blizzard KOs Terrapupa)/Dark Pulse (Terrapupa, if the Claydol survives the Blizzard)

===Let's continue===

The end is drawing near, and with the inevitable fate looming above our competitors, their Pokemon seem to duke it out harder than before...like flames burning bright before they're extinguished.

Alli, hindered still by paralysis, luckily, gets the time she needs to fight it off as Terra has to rip the vines off of him in order to float again. Psychic energies used to free it from its entanglement are also sent in King Boo;'s direction. Fighting the ill effects of being wiped out of existence molecule by molecule, King Boo ensures that his dastardly curse succeeds, leaving Terra even more tired that usual after using such an attack.

Once Terra was free from pinning her Alli snarled back into the match, lunging not only to scare Venus, but to test and see if she could even walk. Her back was unforgivably bruised, and they would pay! Ghostly energies howled in front of her maw, before being fired at..Venus? No! The blast crashed into Venus, and although the shock of the bast pushed Venus back a bit...she didn't feel a thing!

(Alli: -7E
    Terra: -11E (Enhanced fatigue) --///--
    King Boo: -3E/-11H (from Psychic)
    Venus: +5E (She just had to block with her body)

Venus was confused. How the heck did she not feel any pain from the Shadowball? King Boo-she observed, was not confused at all, as he shot right through her, readying a Dark Pulse to counter Terra's incoming Stone Edge. The close range Beam pushed Terra back, even though it forced itself forward through the beam, yearning to hit this ghost back to its grave.

Venus, barely sidestepping that beam, was pounced on again by Alli, whom was biting and gnawing on her rotund form. Amber glean overcame Venus however, and the wobbly girl rolled backwards until she hit an odd angle, from which she shot forward again, mimicing a Wobbuffet! Alli went sailing off of her, right into the mixture of Terra and the Dark Pulse!

(Alli: -7E/-33H (Counter of doubled Facade (28) and crashing into Terra (5))
    Terra: -8E/-12H(Dark Pulse (10)+ Alli hitting him (3))
    --///--
    King Boo: -6E
    Venus: -5E/-14H (Doubled Facade)

Alli ad Terra were in a pile now, and Venus reassumed her position in front of Boo. It looked over for those two, as Alli slowly pawed her way up. Body ached-but she still gathered up a howling batch of energy. Terra sprang up the instant he could, and both would suddenly undergo another Arctic blast, as Venus launched a Blizzard at them both. Alli and Terra disappeared under hte howling ice winds for a few moments.

As King Boo's orders were dependant on Venus's success, he waited....until he spotted movement! But whom was it? The red bulbous apparati of the clay pot became all to clear, and Gastly was swift to make his move...a second Dark Pulse aimed directly for the heart. However the beam was met with stiff opposition, as both Venus and Gastly took damage from a very draining Psychic on Terra's part. The pulse found its target however, and Terra soon rotated backwards, falling onto the newly snow covered rocks that littered Goldenrod's streets..

As Venus wobbled back from taking the brunt of that Psychic blast, her angle made it possible for a tired and limping Alli to fire off her Shadowball, nailing the Ghost with a pinpoint precision

(Alli: -7E/-6H (Weakened Blizzard)
    Terra: -11E (Enhanced Fatigue)/-21H (Weakened Blizzard (10)+ Dark Pulse (11)
    --///--
    King Boo: -6E/-17H(Partially blocked Psychic(6) + Shadowball (11))
    V: -8E/-6H(Brunt of Psychic))

With the round over, we have Terra lying amongst the snow, Alli barely walking, Venus with some trauma to her belleh and King Boo fading in and out.

===End Results===

Chris 2.0

XXXO

HP: 0% ..........HP: 10%

Energy: 6% ..........Energy: 41%

Status: Defeated ....... Status: Paralyzed, very bruised along back and side

Knight of Time

XXOO

HP: 37% ..........HP: 33%

Energy: 38% ..........Energy: 33%

Status: Very sore, cold, tired...Safeguard-1 rounds ....... Status: Lucky number 3

Any discrepencies?

Entertaining quotes!

Excellent work Venus and King Boo, only one opponent remains before victory can come. Alli has little hope of surviving this round, so let's make sure she falls quickly!

Venus, use as many Earthquakes as needed to make the skunk Pokemon fall. You were great in this battle, as you have always been. However, if the skunk tries to explode, Protect yourself.

King Boo, at this point, we need to distract Alli, so I want you to Taunt her before Venus makes her move, so that Alli will have to take the Earthquake. But if she survives any of them, make sure she falls, by adding on as many Thunderbolts as needed. If Alli tries to explode, use Protect.

Venus: Earthquake/Protect (if Alli tries to use Selfdestruct or Explosion) ~ Earthquake/Protect (if Alli tries to use Selfdestruct or Explosion) ~Earthquake/Protect (if Alli tries to use Selfdestruct or Explosion)

King Boo: Taunt ~ Thunderbolt/Protect (if Alli tries to use Selfdestruct or Explosion) ~ Thunderbolt/Protect (if Alli tries to use Selfdestruct or Explosion)

One way or another, one of you should be able to bring the Skuntank down.
    Knight of Time

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Use payback until you go down, all at Gastly.

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Veteran Trainer

Everyone's up XD! Too many battles!!!!

GYM CHALLENGE
    Round 9 (5)

Pre-Battle Stats:

Chris 2.0

XXXO

HP: 0% ..........HP: 10%

Status: Defeated ....... Status: Paralyzed, very bruised along back and side

Attacks
    Terrapupa: Lie there and look pretty...
    Alli: Payback [K.B]

Knight of Time

XXOO

Energy: 38% ..........Energy: 33%

Status: Very sore, cold, tired...Safeguard-1 rounds ....... Status: Lucky number 3

Attacks
    Venus:
    Venus: Earthquake/Protect (if Alli tries to use Selfdestruct or Explosion) ~ Earthquake/Protect (if Alli tries to use Selfdestruct or Explosion) ~Earthquake/Protect (if Alli tries to use Selfdestruct or Explosion)

King Boo: King Boo: Taunt ~ Thunderbolt/Protect (if Alli tries to use Selfdestruct or Explosion) ~ Thunderbolt/Protect (if Alli tries to use Selfdestruct or Explosion)

===Let's continue===

The end is here. Alli, limping and bruised, stared King Boo down, even as the ghost began talking smack about how Skuntanks are like Flower from Bambi, impossible to tell their gender. That would have got her mad, but the ground began to shake and rattle just then, Alli far too tired to really worry about anything else.

Coupled with the sharp rocks, it made Alli's life a bit miserable. Damn egg...

Alli fell with the shaking of the Goldenrod street.

(Alli: -11H
    --///--
    King Boo: -3E
    Venus: -9E)

===End Results===

Chris 2.0

XXXx

HP: 0% ..........HP: 0%

Knight of Time

XXOO

Energy: 29% ..........Energy: 30%

Status: Very sore, cold, tired...Safeguard..gone ha! ....... Status: Lucky number 3

Ok. I don't know if Gym Battles get different levels of points Chris...so correct me -I wont do any bank/reffings transactions until I'm sure this is correct.

Chris 2.0 get 2 points
    KOT gets 4 points
    DL gets 4 points (cause I ironically reffed the majority of the match)

KOT gets your badge?
    Chris adds DL to the list of Rookie Refs?

Anything I'm missing?

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Kyle you get 4 points, a free catch/evolution and my badge, attached below.

DL you and me get 2 points.

Kyle that was a good match, if a bit short. You earned the badge without a doubt and kept it on my toes. Thanks DL, Hyperness and Mew Master for reffing.

My badge is here

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Excellent, the victory came.

I wasn't so sure at the very beginning of this battle, that the winner would get 8 points (it brings back memories of the first few triple battles I had, where I didn't understand the pattern of earning points was different than a single battle), but still, those 4 points are enough to help me evolve my Cyndaquil, who needs to evolve before my Magnemite.

Thanks again for the battle and the badge, Chris 2.0, and thanks to you guys (HIAGT, MM and DL) for (sub-)reffing.

'recalls his victorious Pokemon back to their Pokeballs'
    Knight of Time