Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Knight of Time vs. Crazy Elf Boy (ref: DarkestLight)

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Default Knight of Time vs. Crazy Elf Boy (ref: DarkestLight)

Okay, I'm setting up another open challenge here, if possible, I'd like to battle someone I have not battled here before, just to give two of my Pokemon much-needed experience.

Rules:

2 on 2 (both out at once), unevolved Pokemon only (e.g. Magby but not Absol or Magmar)
    I choose first
    You attack first
    DQ: 1 week
    Arena: Indigo Stadium, rock field.

My battlers will be Orbius, my male Spoink, and Shira, my female Meowth.

One last thing, could we agree to not use Attract, Captivate, non-damaging healing moves (e.g. Giga Drain can be used, but Rest cannot), cheap moves (e.g. Explosion, Destiny Bond), Substitute, and Toxic please?

I'm looking forward to an opponent and a ref.
    Last edited by Knight of Time; 2nd July 2007 at 10:46 AM.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

The Crows, just stop the crows Moderator

Default Re: Open Challenge (ref needed)

Ok I will verse you, I just got to have a sleep firs, then I will work out my team. Ok?

~*~*~* Unown Awards *~*~*~
    "Y"earning | "B"anner Guy | "K"urosakura's

Default Re: Open Challenge (ref needed)

Go ahead and take your time CEB, I'll be ready when you are.

'prepares to edit the title and hold out a lot of bait for a ref'
    Knight of Time

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Default Re: Knight of Time vs. Crazy Elf Boy (ref needed)

Ok, I shall choose my Trapinch (Seraph) and my Riolu (Kitsune Chan)

Seraph: Earthquake~Sandstorm~Mud Slap (Shira)
    Kitsune Chan: Detect (Dodge Earthquake)~Cross Chop (Shira)~Shadow Jab (Orbius)

Genders, please?

I'd like to know before I edit my post with my moves (you should edit your post there, and not make a new one; it's not necessary to use a separate post to indicate the genders).

Edit: n/m, I noticed on your website that they are both male, so that's good for both me and whoever wants to ref.

Anyway...

Orbius, immediately Taunt your opponents to eventually (and possibly) screw up any of their future strategies, then when Kitsune Chan comes in to Cross Chop Shira, get in front of her and use a Psychic to throw him into one of the bigger rocks, finally, use a Thunder Wave on the Riolu.

Shira, I want you to make Seraph forget how to use Earthquake with an Amnesia, then set up a Rain Dance. Finally, blast the Trapinch with a well aimed Water Pulse!

Orbius: Taunt (both opponents) ~ Psychic (to throw Kitsune Chan into one of the big rocks before he can Cross Chop Shira) ~ Thunder Wave (Kitsune Chan)

Shira: Amnesia (to make Seraph forget Earthquake for a while) ~ Rain Dance ~ Water Pulse (Seraph)

Edit: Crazy Elf Boy, when you mentioned Shadow Jab, were you talking about Shadow Punch by chance?
    Last edited by Knight of Time; 16th June 2007 at 05:13 PM.
    Knight of Time

Umm yes I was sorry, That was a big error on my part....

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

======To start======

Here we are again Folks. This is your unstoppable ref DL, and I'm BACK in the Indigo league! This time, I'll be covering the Rock Plateau stage, and the battlers within.

Its a two on two match with only baby/unevolved Pokemon! All "cheap " moves have been banned, and the contestants are eager to start!

Banned: Attract/Captivate, Destiny Bond, Grudge, Spite, Memento, OHKO's, non-damaging recovery moves, Substitute and Toxic

Knight of Time comes out, and immediately releases a Spoink and Meowth

The opponent, Crazy Elf Boy, counters with a Riolu and a Trapinch

===Stats===

Knight of Time
    Orbius: Male Spoink 100/100
    Shira: Female Meowth 100/100
    Condition: Both looking great!

Orbius: Taunt (both opponents) ~ Psychic (to throw Kitsune Chan into one of the big rocks before he can Cross Chop Shira) ~ Thunder Wave (KC)

Shira: Amnesia (to make Seraph forget Earthquake for a while) ~ Rain Dance ~ Water Pulse (S)

Crazy Elf Boy
    Seraph: Male Trapinch 100/100
    Kitsune Chan: Male Riolu 100/100
    Condition: Feeling fine

Seraph: Earthquake~Sandstorm~Mud Slap (S)
    Kitsune Chan: Detect (Dodge Earthquake)~Cross Chop (S)~Shadow Jab (O)

Round 1! FIGHT!

The match begins! Littered throughout this field are tons of rocks, perfect place for a Riolu and a Trapinch to train themselves. Kit dosen't waste any time however, and runs away from his teammate, leaping from boulder to boulder, toward the competition.

Orbius notices the fleeing Kit, and begins to bounce around left and right, screaming piggish insults to the duo. Seraph noticed the bouncing, and gets irritated, because that little purple pig thinks he can get away with that! Kit was too focused on the task at hand, and ignored the taunting, jumping at a precise moment-as if he Detected something coming from behind him.

Only to land silently.

Nothing happened! He turned to look back at his partner, whom was in a daze. His little foot stamped the ground, but he didn't know what happened. He knew something had to happen, right? A quick glance revealed that sneaky Shira had quickly used its suggestive powers to make Seraph forget the Earthquake ability for a while.

[O: -4E Sh: -4E --///-- Se: -5E (EQ blank for 4 turns*) KC: -5E ]

Upset that the first phase failed, Kit moves in for a quick hit on Shira. A flip over a rock and a dive under a stony bridge and his target was in sight. A mighty bound, hand raised in the air to be brought down across Shira's skull, when the air turned wavy and colored, making him feel so incredibly weak. The purple porker had released his Psychic in the nick of time, as Shira was still dancing back and forth, calling upon the Rain.

Kit flew back, slamming into the rock he jumped off of to reach Shira.

Meanwhile, a few feet away, we have a struggling Seraph, whom seems to angry at something. The little finger trap runs forward, and rams his head into Orbius's body, as he feels utterly unable to do anything else right now.

[O: -6E/-2H Sh: -4E --///-- Se: -2E KC: -6E/-12H ]

Shaking off the hit, Kit kipped off the now wet rock, and performed a handspring. Landing in a crouch, he swept around and connected directly with the purple pig. It was to be a victory for the pair of them, as Orbius forcibly released out the energy it was charging on its head-encumbering Kit with Paralysis. Shira skittered away from those two, and raised her hands, holding a disc of water. Spotting the little Trapinch, she threw the water at him, watching as it pulsed in mid flight, creating a wavy splash as it connected.

Rolling a bit, Seraph came to a stop, turned his head, and slammed it against the ground, a large slab of mud and small stones flying up and onto Shira. She hissed in disgust, and by the fact that here was mud on her face. She had to LICK herself to keep clean ya'know.

[O: -4E/-8H Sh: -5E/-6H --///-- Se: -4E/-11H KC: -4E (Paralyzed) ]

===End Round===

Knight of Time
    Orbius: Male Spoink 90/86
    Shira: Female Meowth 94/87
    Condition:
    Orb: Little hurt, but ok
    Shira: ICK. Refuses to lick herself clean.

Crazy Elf Boy
    Seraph: Male Trapinch 89/89
    Kitsune Chan: Male Riolu 88/86
    Condition:
    Ser: Sad ._. ((EQ : 4 rounds))
    Kit: z_X: Little frayed...((Paralyzed))

Arena Changes:

Rainy. 5 more rounds.

*HA! Not forgetting Amnesia this time!

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Veteran Trainer

Holy crap 3x reffing, man Firefox was bugging out on me.

:eletes a few::

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

Good job you two, we got off well in the first round.

Shira, start off the round by getting Seraph back with a triple Water Pulse (if the opportunity presents itself anytime this round, blast him if his mouth is open). But, if Sunny Day or Sandstorm is used at any point, bring back the rain with another Rain Dance.

Orbius, let's focus on Kitsune Chan this round. Taunt him, then use a Psychic to try and stretch him a bit. Finish with a Future Sight on him.

Shira: Water Pulse (Seraph)/Rain Dance (if Sunny Day or Sandstorm is used) ~ Water Pulse (Seraph)/Rain Dance (if Sunny Day or Sandstorm is used) ~ Water Pulse (Seraph)/Rain Dance (if Sunny Day or Sandstorm is used)

Orbius: Taunt (Kitsune Chan) ~ Psychic (Kitsune Chan, to stretch him a bit) ~ Future Sight (Kitsune Chan)
    Knight of Time

Default Re: Knight of Time vs. Crazy Elf Boy (ref: DarkestLight)

Ok seraph use sandstorm three times to keep Shira occupied.

Kit, aim for shira with a Poison jab followed by a Force palm and a Cross Chop

Seraph: Sandstorm~Sandstorm~Sandstorm

Kitsune Chan: Poison Jab~Force Palm~Cross Chop

Veteran Trainer

Weather Mania.....

======To start======

Here we are again Folks. This is your unstoppable ref DL, and I'm BACK in the Indigo league! This time, I'll be covering the Rock Plateau stage, and the battlers within.

Its a two on two match with only baby/unevolved Pokemon! All "cheap " moves have been banned, and the contestants are eager to start!

Banned: Attract/Captivate, Destiny Bond, Grudge, Spite, Memento, OHKO's, non-damaging recovery moves, Substitute and Toxic

===Stats===

Knight of Time
    Orbius: Male Spoink 90/86
    Shira: Female Meowth 94/87
    Condition:
    Orb: Little hurt, but ok
    Shira: ICK. Refuses to lick herself clean.

Orbius: Taunt(KC)~ Psychic(KC)~Future Sight(KC)
    Shira: Water Pulse x 3
    Sub: Rain Dance if Sunny Day/Sandstorm is used

Crazy Elf Boy
    Seraph: Male Trapinch 89/89
    Kitsune Chan: Male Riolu 88/86
    Condition:
    Ser: Sad ._. ((EQ : 4 rounds))
    Kit: z_X: Little frayed...((Paralyzed))

Seraph: Sandstorm x3
    Kitsune Chan: Poison Jab(S)~Force Palm(S)~Cross Chop(S)

Round 2! FIGHT!

The second round starts off with a confusing belt of the elements. Raising his head to the sky, Seraph begins to shimmer and shake,m causing sand and grit to float up and swirl around him. Although laden with water, the flying Sand begins to whip around the arena-creating a blistering Sandstorm.

Seraphs storm though, is not to last, as Shira, thoroughly pissed off at the sand grains flying around, begins to call upon the sky once again, causing a thunderous clap to be heard, before raindrops litter the ground once again, washing the sand out of the winds.

During this weather conflict, Kit took the moment to bound his way over to Shira. Eyes slitted, before Kit made a move, daring over to hit Shira across her jaw with a vicious jab, laden with a purple ooze that found its way into her mouth. Shira hissed, as Kit then turned to the goofy faces and insulting remarks made about how both Shira and himself were better fighters than Kits' great grandmomz. Forgetting that something may be in store for himself, Kit focused all his energy into himself, bolstering his resolve to lay the smackdown on these two. He'd show Orbius. He'd show them both!

[O: -4E Sh: -4E/-4H (R.P.) --///-- Se: -4E KC: -5E ]

Now what was this? Rain again? First he forgets Earthquake, and now he forgets how to make a Sandstorm? Was he getting old? No. Seraph stamps his feet, and tries again. The sands rise, forcing the water away.

NO! Shira won't have any of it. As she begins to howl at the sky for allowing the Sands to rise again, Kit comes storming in, ready to lay a devastating blow to Shira's midsection. That was the plan, until a invisible wave of air slammed into his broadside. He sailed left of his target, and slammed into a rock, hurting bad. Coughing due to the sand, the relief ironically came from Shira, as her howling was undisturbed. The rains soon fell once again, drowning the sands. This made Kit even madder, and he tried again, this time landing a Forceful Palm into Shira's chest.

[O: -6E Sh: -4E/-10H --///-- Se: -4E KC: -7E/13H ]

Ok no. Why was it raining again. And why was Kitsune flying all over the place. By now Seraph had pinpointed the cause of his dilemma; Shira. So, as any Trapinch would, he marched over to Shira. Shira, spotting that the small animal was making its way over, geared up a ball of energy in order to blast him away.

That was her plan, as Orbius locked eyes with Kit for a moment. Kit -for a split moment, saw a future of him falling from a rock, but he disregarded it, knowing he could survive it. He kept focus, and dove at Shira, whom cowered in fear of being hit by that Cross Chop. It would have been dodged, had Seraph not opened his mouth, blasting the first of an enormous Sandstorm at the other three combatants. He meant buisness, this Sandstorm was stating!

Kit was able to smack Shira across the head, before both were blasted by the sandstorm. Orbius happily bounced out of the initial blast, but as the water was washed away for the last time-even he would feel the scrape of the everlasting Sand.

[O: -6E Sh: -14H --///-- Se: -5E KC: -7E]

As the sandstorm raged (3H everyone but Seraph), Shira coughed, obviously a result from the poison (2HP)

===End Round===

Knight of Time
    Orbius: Male Spoink 90/70
    Shira: Female Meowth 61/79 (R.P)
    Condition:
    Orb: Thinking Taunt only made Kit mad....
    Shira: Hurt badly, stupid sand...still not licking herself.

Crazy Elf Boy
    Seraph: Male Trapinch 89/76
    Kitsune Chan: Male Riolu 75/67
    Condition:
    Ser: Sand!!!! >_< ((EQ : 3 rounds))
    Kit: X_X Burning inside, so pissed at the duo.

Arena Changes:

Sandy. 5 more rounds.

**R.P=Regular poison 2hp a round.
    Crazy's up

Entertaining quotes!

Well, that last round could have went better...but I'm not 100% sure if a Taunt can block a Sandstorm...I mean, it does damage each round to any Pokemon that aren't of the Rock, Ground, or Steel types, but it's not like regular damaging moves in the way Taunt forces an unlucky Pokemon to use regular attacks.

Anyway, your move Crazy Elf Boy.
    Knight of Time

Veteran Trainer

O.o Taunt didn't block Sandstorm, K_O_T.

Seraph only got mad because Shira kept making it rain whenever he'd try for Sand to dance around.

::Re-reads:: Yeah, Taunt was focused on Kitsune-Chan. Taunt only affects one member of the team-unless duly noted.

Entertaining quotes!

True, in double battles (heck, even triple battles), when I use Taunt, I generally have the Pokemon use it on as many opponents as possible, after all, in those kind of battles, it pays to use moves that can affect and/or damage more than one opponent.

'patiently waits for Crazy Elf Boy, with the wish that he wouldn't have to be DQed'
    Knight of Time

Veteran Trainer

>> Its the 19th?? *Whistle* He still has a day.

Entertaining quotes!

Sorry, school has been very oppresing lately

Ok Kit, hit Shira with Cross Chop, Bullet punch and a Shadow Jab

Seraph hit Shira with a Attract then hit shira with a rock tomb and a Crunch

Kitsune: Cross Chop (Shira)~Bullet Punch (Shira)~Shadow Jab (Shira)
    Seraph: Attract (Shira)~ Rock Tomb (Shira)~Crunch (Shira)

Might want to look at the list of moves that we agreed not to use, CEB, Attract is on the list there.

Could you change it, please?

I'll get my moves in afterward.
    Knight of Time

poop sorry, i had toxic but then looked at list and saw it was on it. For some reason I chose Attract

Veteran Trainer

So....whats the attack, if I may ask xD.

Entertaining quotes!

I will switch Attract for bite please

Veteran Trainer

>> K_O_T,,,,Dun wanna DQ you, but you kinda forgot about this one. Post within the next ::Counts days-converts to hours..:: 36 hours plz?

Entertaining quotes!

Meh, I can be forgetful at times, yes, but I'm still prepared.

Orbius, since your opponents aren't going for you at all this round, let's focus on Kitsune Chan. Before he can use any of his actions on Shira, let's take advantage of his Psychic-type weakness, use his paralysis to your advantage by slamming him arms (or hands) first into a big rock (biggest one you can see) with a triple Psychic. Make sure he has trouble attacking with his fists!

Shira, when Seraph comes at you with his mouth open, aim a Water Pulse into his mouth. With his weakness to Water moves, it should get him good if he swallows the water. Then, as he comes to Rock Tomb you, use your small size and great speed to escape (hopefully) undetected with a Faint Attack. Finally, as he comes to Crunch you, aim some (more) water into his throat with another Water Pulse when his mouth is open.

Orbius: Psychic (to slam Kitsune Chan arm/hand-first into a rock) ~ Psychic (to slam Kitsune Chan arm/hand-first into a rock) ~ Psychic (to slam Kitsune Chan arm/hand-first into a rock)

Shira: Water Pulse (aimed for Seraph's mouth when it's open) ~ Faint Attack (to dodge the Rock Tomb using her speed and small size) ~ Water Pulse (again, aimed for Seraph's mouth when it's open)
    Knight of Time

Veteran Trainer

======To start======

===Stats===
    Knight of Time
    Orbius: Male Spoink 90/70
    Shira: Female Meowth 61/79 (R.P)
    Condition:
    Orb: Thinking Taunt only made Kit mad....
    Shira: Hurt badly, stupid sand...still not licking herself.
    Orbius: Psychic (to slam Kitsune Chan arm/hand-first into a rock) ~ Psychic (to slam Kitsune Chan arm/hand-first into a rock) ~ Psychic (to slam Kitsune Chan arm/hand-first into a rock)
    Shira: Water Pulse (aimed for Seraph's mouth when it's open) ~ Faint Attack (to dodge the Rock Tomb using her speed and small size) ~ Water Pulse (again, aimed for Seraph's mouth when it's open)

Crazy Elf Boy
    Seraph: Male Trapinch 89/76
    Kitsune Chan: Male Riolu 75/67
    Condition:
    Ser: Sand!!!! >_< ((EQ : 3 rounds))
    Kit: X_X Burning inside, so pissed at the duo.
    Kitsune: Cross Chop (Shira)~Bullet Punch (Shira)~Shadow Jab(claw) (Shira)
    Seraph: Bite(Shira)~ Rock Tomb (Shira)~Crunch (Shira)

Round 3! FIGHT!

As the third round begins, Kitsune's anger dosen't seem to subside. Oh no. he's going to beat Shira down like a red-headed stepchild. Not currently feeling paralyzed, a lunge was made at Shira. Orbius was there for backup however, and Kit was immediately stopped in midair-before being flung sideways into a rock-deterring his attack.

Seraph, as slow as he is, still was able to sneak over to Shira, and open his big mouth, before...guzzling down a nice healthy portion of water. Rolling backwards, he shook off the excess liquid, and sneered at the cat.

[O: 7E Sh: -5E --///-- Se: -6E/-9H KC: -8E/-11H ]

That pig was getting bloody annoying too, but Kit once again flipped over and ran for Shira. Seraph was coming from the other side, but honestly....

its a Trapinch running toward you. They cant be that fas-WHOA! unless they're flinging Rocks at you! Shira shrieked in fright and ran..into a metallic fist! Stumbling backwards, Shira held her face, as Kit smirked with glee at finally nailing her once. The rocks then crashed all over Shira, knocking her to the ground-unable to escape for the time being.

Really wasn't Kit's day however. A tear opened from the heavens itself, and Kit suddenly saw a barrage of arrow like forms strike him all over, forcefully throwing him into a large rock nearby-head first. Orbius looked on...unsure how his lil' Psychic did all of that, but ALRIGHT!

[O: -6E Sh: -5E/-10H --///-- Se: -5E KC: -5E/-21H]

Blinking from the hit now, Shira looked up, spotting her tail and rear left limb caught under a rock. She sneered and pulled herself free, before attempting to free herself. Orbius didn't really help by jumping on the rock in order to deter Kit. Suddenly a set of chomping jaws burst through the rock, and found Shira's already injured foot, Crunching on it quite heavily. She howled and fought back, sending a stream of water at the wily Trapinch, whom just rolled backwards again. Orbius though, would try for a third Psychic, and watch as Kit flew to the left this time, and merely kept his fist charged up with ghostly energy...

as it went right through Shira.

Ghost Attack on Normal type 4tw. Kit landed, obviously hurting.

[O: -7E Sh: -5E/-8H --///-- Se: -7E/-9H KC: -6E/-10H]

As the sandstorm raged (3H everyone but Seraph), Shira coughed, obviously a result from the poison (2HP)

===End Round===

Knight of Time
    Orbius: Male Spoink 87/50
    Shira: Female Meowth 37/64 (R.P, Speed -1)
    Condition:
    Orb: Happy!
    Shira: Beyond dazed, stupid fire ant thing..

Crazy Elf Boy
    Seraph: Male Trapinch 71/58
    Kitsune Chan: Male Riolu 30/48
    Condition:
    Ser: n_n Gotz her! ((EQ : 2 rounds))
    Kit: No longer angry. Too hurt to care

Arena Changes:

Sandy. 4 more rounds.

**R.P=Regular poison 2hp a round.
    *** Future Sight hit.
    K_O_T

Entertaining quotes!

Okay, nice work you guys.

Orbius, we need to bring down Kitsune Chan as fast as possible, so finish him off with three more Psychics, this time to give him some major headaches. Make sure they are just strong enough to make him fall if they all are successful.

Shira, keep Seraph busy with three more Water Pulses, aiming into his mouth if he tries to use a biting type move again, despite the beating you've taken in this battle, you've done well so far.

Orbius: Psychic (to put pressure on Kitsune Chan's head, in order to give him a headache) ~ Psychic (to put pressure on Kitsune Chan's head, in order to give him a headache) ~ Psychic (to put pressure on Kitsune Chan's head, in order to give him a headache)

Shira: Water Pulse (Seraph, aim into his mouth if it ever opens again) ~ Water Pulse (Seraph, aim into his mouth if it ever opens again) ~ Water Pulse (Seraph, aim into his mouth if it ever opens again)
    Knight of Time

Veteran Trainer

CEB, got about 10 hours to post. Gonna start trimming matches now..

Entertaining quotes!

Soz about this guys, school is putting major pressure on me.

Kit use an Agility to make your self faster giving Orbius a harder time to hit you. The hit Shira with a Cross Chop and a Bullet Punch.
    Seraph use a Sandstorm to make Shiras Water Pulse miss, also add 2 Mud slaps against her.

Kitsune: Agility~Cross Chop~Bullet Punch
    Seraph: Sandstorm~Mud Slap~Mud Slap

Veteran Trainer

Yeah...last time. Anyone misses the DQ, its over. Being far too nice . No more Mr Nice DL :O! (Wow being bossy suxxorz)

======To start======

===Stats===
    Knight of Time
    Orbius: Male Spoink 87/50
    Shira: Female Meowth 37/64 (R.P, Speed -1)
    Condition:
    Orb: Happy!
    Shira: Beyond dazed, stupid fire ant thing..
    Orbius: Psychic x3(to put pressure on Kitsune Chan's head, in order to give him a headache)
    Shira: Water Pulse x3 (Seraph, aim into his mouth if it ever opens again)
    (See how much shorter that is, K_O_T ? LOL)

Crazy Elf Boy
    Seraph: Male Trapinch 71/58
    Kitsune Chan: Male Riolu 30/48
    Condition:
    Ser: n_n Gotz her! ((EQ : 2 rounds))
    Kit: No longer angry. Too hurt to care
    Kitsune: Agility~Cross Chop~Bullet Punch
    Seraph: Sandstorm~Mud Slap~Mud Slap

Round 4! FIGHT!

A fourth round knockout may be possible!

Orbius starts, as Kit is...nowhere to be seen for the moment! Orbius senses the fighter and shoots a high energy Psychic directly at the fighter, right when he dives out of the way! Man, his Agility is crazy right now! Using this newfound speed, he dives for Shira, whom was too busy tossing water in pulses at Seraph. Seraph was confused, it was already Sandy! As such, he was blasted by that attack, and knocked on his back again!

[O: -7E Sh: -5E --///-- Se: -9H KC: -6E (+2 Spd)]

Man, that fighter was fast! So fast that Orbius couldn't save his partner this time. Shira flew backwards, shocking the pig for a moment. Kit stood where she once was, before backflipping off a rock--and landed on his face, as Orbius's attack connected. It felt like many many men with sledgehammers were attacking Kit's skull and he winced and rolled up in a ball.

Seraph managed to flip over and noticed all the sticky sand around him. A leg was stuck in it, and when Shira's coiny head poked up, he lunged it at her. Shira was gaining her bearings after that hit, only to be smacked back by a slab of mud! What IS this! Wiping herself free, she lunged an anger filled Water Pulse, only that one went haywire in the Sandstorm, missing Seraph.

[O: -7E Sh: -5E/-21H (Aim -) --///-- Se: -5E KC: -10E/-12H]

Getting up, Kit ran away, and hid behind a rock. Orbius looked for Kit for a moment, unsure where the fighter ran to. Until of course, Kit flipped over the rock, and dove past the pig, coming after Shira with a Bullet Punch. Again the speed was too much for Shira and she was struck, spinning as she landed. A high pitched oink, before Kit was once again flung into a rock, trying to break his skull-Orbius was.

Meanwhile,Seraph had his foot stuck in the mud again, and Shira popped back up again, and the mud was flung again. AH-HA! Another hit, as Shira fell over, too stunned to realize it wasn't Kit that hit her. Really bind, a halfhearted Water Pulse rained down, and by some sort of luck, crashed into Seraph.

Seraph turned around...wondering where he was. Ohh no, he's confused again!

[O: -7E Sh: -5E/-13H --///-- Se:-5E/-9H KC: -6E/-11H]

..And Shira passed out, her body slightly covered by the sands of time...

===End Round===

Knight of Time
    Orbius: Male Spoink 84/29
    Shira: Female Meowth 0/49 (R.P, Speed -1, Acc-1)
    Condition:
    Orb: Shocked, that Riolu is a bit faster now...
    Shira: @_@.....Fricking DONE!

Crazy Elf Boy
    Seraph: Male Trapinch 53/48
    Kitsune Chan: Male Riolu 4/26 (+2 Spd)
    Condition:
    Ser: X_X @_@ ((EQ : 1 round Confused))
    Kit: Swear he's bleeding from the cerebellum!

Arena Changes:

Sandy. 3 more rounds.

C_E_B

Entertaining quotes!

Ok guys 1 done 1 to go.

Kitsune use Detect to dodge the next move coming at you, the use Agility and Bite on Orbius
    Seraph:Use the cover of the sandstorm to use Dig and sneak up behind Orbius and use a Bite and Mud Slap

Kit: Detect~Agility~Bite
    Seraph: Dig~Bite~Mud Slap

Good job Shira, despite your type disadvantage against Kitsune Chan, you did well.

Orbius, we came close to bringing down Kitsune Chan last round, let's make sure it's done this round.

Double Team, to confuse Seraph even more (as well as Kitsune Chan), and hopefully make the Riolu waste his Detect, then if it's wasted, use a Psychic to throw Seraph at his partner (much like throwing one enemy at another in SMB2) as hard as possible, so that the smashing impact can hopefully bring down Kitsune Chan. Finally, bounce (not the move) out of the way of the Mud-Slap and use an Extrasensory on Seraph when you're straightened out.

Double Team ~ Psychic (to throw Seraph at Kitsune Chan, hard enough to make the Trapinch KO his partner by "accident") ~ Extrasensory (Seraph, after bouncing out of the way of the Mud-Slap)
    Knight of Time

Veteran Trainer

======To start======

===Stats===

Knight of Time
    Orbius: Male Spoink 84/29
    Condition:
    Orb: Shocked, that Riolu is a bit faster now...
    Orbius: Double Team ~ Psychic (to throw Seraph at Kitsune Chan, hard enough to make the Trapinch KO his partner by "accident") ~ Extrasensory (Seraph, after bouncing out of the way of the Mud-Slap)

Crazy Elf Boy
    Seraph: Male Trapinch 53/48
    Kitsune Chan: Male Riolu 4/26 (+2 Spd)
    Condition:
    Ser: X_X @_@ ((Confused))
    Kit: Swear he's bleeding from the cerebellum!
    Kit: Detect~Agility~Bite
    Seraph: Dig~Bite~Mud Slap

Round 5! FIGHT!

A fifth round, and we have a serious disadvantage, two against one!

Kit wasts no time. Knowing the end is near, he raises his hands, a silver veil flashing around him, as he watches for anything that might try to harm him. At the same time, Seraph chomps at the ground, and in no time, he's gone from view, burrowing hastily toward the rocky area where Orbius was.

Orbius knew he had to act fast. Quickly he bounced in place, until he split apart into 5 forms of himself....

that all didn't like the sands around them..

[O: -5E --///-- Se: -4E KC: -10E]

Well, that was uncool. As Seraph's tunnel slowly creeps over to what might be the real Orbius, if they would stop bouncing in place like that, Kit darts towards one of them, before faking hard left and spinning around another! He was showing off his Agility again!

Orbius didn't like how fast that fighter was moving, and so watched the ground, noting Seraph rise up and burst free of the rocky covering. Jaws opened and closed on a Orbius, and ..SUCCEEDED. The piggy winced as the Bite caught him off guard. Pissed though, Seraphs' jaws would be pried open by the small pig, and -jaws first, he would be thrown through the air.

Kit dodged a third clone, and noticed that it vanished. He thought his fakeout tactics would work, but only turned to spot a flying Trapinch headed toward him. He used his new found Agility to stave off the hit however, watching Seraph land on his back.

[O: -7E/-8H --///-- Se: -6E/-9H KC: -6E (Spd+2)]

Ha! Sucker! Kit dashed past his fallen teammate after helping him up, fists glowing with energy. Orbius began bouncing backwards, that didn't work as planned at all!

Kit was much faster though and Orbius would soon be caught by the oncoming Bite, falling over as he was bitten. Channeling whatever energy he could, he was about to let it loose when a searing Mudball came his way. Still in Kit's mouth, Orbius wriggled, and managed to pull Kit's head down, having the brunt of the slap connect onto Kit!

It then dawned on Orbius...Seraph was aiming for Kit! YES!

Kit dropped Orbius, and Orbius bounced up high enough to perform his Extrasensory on Seraph, torturing the small animal.

Kit fell right after, outdone by mud.

[O: -9E/-9H --///-- Se:-5E/-10H KC: -6E/-5H]

As the sandstorm raged (3H Orbius), ..well nothing else really LOL!

===End Round===

Knight of Time
    Orbius: Male Spoink 64/8
    Condition:
    Orb: Tired...but that Trapinch has to fall!

Crazy Elf Boy
    Seraph: Male Trapinch 34/33
    Condition:
    Ser: Wait, he did what? ((Confused))
    Kit: Feels like Mud ;_; X_X

Arena Changes:

Sandy. 2 more rounds.
    No more Amnesia.

K_O_T

Entertaining quotes!

Well Orbius, another loss may be coming my way, but I'm not going to let it come so easily.

Relax for the entire round (just don't let any move from Seraph make you lose energy instead of regaining it), I'm sorry I didn't pay enough attention to your energy very much this battle, so that could be my downfall here if our opponent gets lucky.

Relax ~ Relax ~ Relax
    Knight of Time

Ok Seraph this is your chance.

While Orbius is doing all the relaxing hit him with everything you got. Start of by using a Solarbeam, then trap him in the ground with a Rock tomb finally finish him of with an Earthquake.

Solarbeam~Rock Tomb~Earthquake

Veteran Trainer

======To start======

===Stats===

Knight of Time
    Orbius: Male Spoink 64/8
    Condition:
    Orb: Tired...but that Trapinch has to fall!
    Relax x 3

Crazy Elf Boy
    Seraph: Male Trapinch 34/33
    Condition:
    Ser: Wait, he did what? ((Confused))
    Solarbeam~Rock Tomb~Earthquake

Round 6! FIGHT!

With hardly anything left to give, Orbius makes his way to the highest part of the arena, and lies down on a rock, exhausted. Maybe he can relax if nothing bugs him.

Through the murky sands, Seraph still spots the purple pig, and begins to glow a faithful green. However, the Sandstorm makes that a bit difficult and effectively weakens the amount of light Seraph can manipulate. The beam was fired anyway, a pure auratic force that shattered the rock Orbius lied on, effectively launching him skyward....

[O: -6H --///-- Se: -6E]

Orbius fell back onto the ground, barely missing some pointy rocks. This was getting too much, how could he relax while getting whipped on! And Seraph was already upon him. Orbius squeaked in a fearful tone...only to see Rocks clear out from around Orbius...and fly onto his small purple form.

In only a few moments, he was Entombed.

[O: -6H --///-- Se: -5E ]

Seraph then shook his head...and looked at the trapped Orbius quizzically. It was almost like he didn't actually remember doing those last two moves, as his confusion wore off!

Orbius knew that look, and began to use his little arms to try and push himself out of the entombment, but it was to be no use. The ground began to quake, and as such, the rocks that trapped him served a sinister purpose, to crush him while trying to endure the tremors of the quake that sent a large set of fissures throughout the arena. Audible oinks of displeasure could be heard momentarily......

before the sands roared throughout once again. (3H Orbius)

[O: -13H --///-- Se: -9E]

===End Round===

Knight of Time
    Orbius: Male Spoink 41/8
    Condition:
    Orb: Damn fireant!

Crazy Elf Boy
    Seraph: Male Trapinch 34/20
    Condition:
    Ser: PHEER ME!

Arena Changes:

Sandy. 1 more round.

ceb

Entertaining quotes!

I suggeest you keep plugging away seraph, get him while he is down

Earthquake~Earthquake~Earthquake

Orbius, if your opponent wants to drain away his own energy, let him.

Relax for your first two actions as best you can, then if the last Earthquake has the chance of knocking you out, Endure it. We have to make sure you can outlast him, as it's your only way to win this.

Relax ~ Relax ~ Endure (the last Earthquake)
    Knight of Time

Veteran Trainer

Up soon, I promise. Im just a bit tied up.

Entertaining quotes!

Veteran Trainer

======To start======

===Stats===

Knight of Time
    Orbius: Male Spoink 41/8
    Condition:
    Orb: Damn fireant!
    Relax x 2~Endure

Crazy Elf Boy
    Seraph: Male Trapinch 34/20
    Condition:
    Ser: PHEER ME!
    Earthquake x 3

Round 7! FIGHT!

The final round has come in this battle. It comes with a roar, as Seraph, through the sands of the storm, forces the ground to wrench with the pain Seraph feels himself. Orbiuis succumbs to this anguish, squealing in his own mortal coil. No way he could relax during all that shaking.

[O: -10H --///-- Se: -9E]

Barely recovering from the quake, a second ripped through the area. Seraph was giving it his all, even though his threshold was coming to an end. How much more could this Pig hold out?

[O: -11H --///-- Se: -9E ]

With a last spurt, the ground began to seize up and split once again, but this time..it only did a fourth of what it usually wold. Orbius was able to bounce backwards, as if ready to Endure the attack, but saw...he didn't need to. As the sands quelled...he looked through the field, to see a wiped out Seraph, lying on his side, exhausted.

[O: -6H --///-- Se: -2H]

Orbius bounced from his spot, ready to rock from all those Earthquakes.

===End Round===

Knight of Time
    Orbius: Male Spoink 14/8
    Condition: Its not over yet >D
    Orb: ¬¬

Crazy Elf Boy
    Seraph: Male Trapinch 34/0
    Condition: Energy Finished!
    Ser: X_x

Arena Changes:

Seraph will be forced to relax for two actions, before having 20% energy.
    That is all. Whoo haa, I'm back in black.

Entertaining quotes!

Meh, I hate to say this, but you got me, CEB.

I'm practically running out of ideas for what to do for the next round, so even though I don't want to do it, I'm very sorry, I forfeit the match.

I paid little attention to the amount of energy my Spoink was using while my Meowth was able to battle here, it definitely was my downfall here, anyway, good battle. I look forward to a rematch.

DL, thanks for reffing.

I just hope I don't have to forfeit another battle like this for a while.
    Knight of Time

Veteran Trainer

o.O Whoa what!

A Forfeit...so...CEB wins it.

Umm ok ok What do I do? Umm

CEB gets..2 points?
    KOT gets 1 point?
    DL gets 2 points?

If I read that Tag-Team match layout correctly, that should be it. Thanks for letting me ref

Entertaining quotes!

whoa bad luck, I guess it is hard to focus on energy with 2 pokemon. I just think I got lucky because I wasn't keeping track much either.

Anyway I look forward to a rematch.