Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dark Sage vs TML (Ref: DarkestLight)

Banned

Default Dark Sage vs TML (Ref: DarkestLight)

That's right. It's been a long time since we've battled, and I'm throwing the gauntlet if she's interested. (If she isn't, or can't, this becomes an open challenge.)

Rules:

Pokemon: Four apiece, one out at a time.

DQ Time: One week, for both the players and the ref.

Disallowed moves: Rest, Substitute, Destiny Bond, Perish Song, any direct status inflictors (no Toxic or Thunder Wave, Body Slam and Poison Fang are okay) and any direct healers (no Recover, Giga Drain is okay).

Other: We PM our first choice to the ref, so that there is no intentional type-trumping. The ref decides at random who goes first. Also, see below.

Arena: The Spear Pillar. This mystical location is the spot where the two Pokemon who control Space and Time, Palkia and Dialga, most often appear. This leads to a unique condition.

Every so often, Palkia or Dialga, or even both at once, appear to observe. The ref rolls at random, on a six-sided die. On a roll of 1-2, it's Palkia; 3-4, Dialga; 5-6, both at once. After an appearance, the next appearance will be in 2 to 4 rounds.

When one of them appears, something happens. Again, roll randomly, once for each Pokemon:

PALKIA

1-2: Pokemon's energy is enhanced. All attacks of its type use 50% less energy for this round and the next.

3-4: Pokemon gets weary. For this round and the next round, its moves require slightly more energy.

5-6: Spacial abnormally. The Pokemon is unable to use any defensive move this round, and cannot relax. However, all attacks of its Type do 50% more damage for this round and the next.

DIALGA

1-2: Healing power speads up. Pokemon gains 10% of its health and energy.

3-4: Slight cell death. Pokemon loses 10% of its health and energy.

5-6: Time Warp. The Pokemon is unable to use any defensive move this round, and cannot relax. However, for this round and the next, it can use four moves instead of three.

BOTH

1-3: Pokemon gains access to one move on one Legendary's TM/HM list. (Cannot be a move that is unique to D/P, naturally.) This lasts until the next appearance.

4-5: Pokemon cannot use any moves that are on either Legendary's TM/HM list for this round or the next.

6: Cataclysm. If this option is rolled, it applies to both Pokemon. The whole arena is hit by two seperate forms of energy, which could represent any Pokemon Type except Normal, chosen at random. If either Pokemon is weak against a type, it loses 10% of its health (cumulative). If a Pokemon is strong against the Type, it gains 10% of its health (cumulative). If it is strong against one and weak against the other, it loses first and then gains - if it is KOed before it gains, it is out.

So TML... Interested?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: I challenge The Missing Link!

I accept but I must point out that you can't DQ a ref. You can look for a new one if the current one goes missing or something but that's about it
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit

Banned

Default Re: Dark Sage vs TML (Ref needed)

Oh. Okay, sorry about that. I saw someone put that down in one battle, and I thought you could.

Banned

Anyone want to ref? Four pokemon apiece, lots of points...

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

o.O...Hey..if you two are willing...to have a new Ref ref this...I'm game.

Up to you guys.

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Banned

I'm willing. Becca, it's on!

PMing my first choice...

Veteran Trainer

Default Re: Dark Sage vs TML (Ref: DarkestLight)

Ok . Got it. Let's start this!

Pre-Game

====Arena====

A balmy silence is all I hear currently, as I finished my own ascent of the Spear Pillar. A magnificent construct it is, reaching so far into the heavens that I'm not sure how I'm going to return to the ground. Alas - my trip here is not without precedent.

Even here, in the midst of Space and Time's sanctum; we have Pokemon trainers battling it out.

In a flash of light, both battlers reveal their Pokemon out at the same time. T_M_L releases an azure flier into the air-cloud-like appendages allowing the gift of aerial lift. Within the same instant, a small shudder ripples through the ground, as an armor plated ceratopsian lands, shuffling its left foot in giddy anticipation. Dark Sage grins wickedly. Looks to be an interesting battle here today. Though the ominous clouds above me can only spell trouble....

===Battlers===

T_M_L: X X X X
    Arya; Swablu (F)
    Health/Energy: 100/100%
    Other: Happy.

Dark Sage: X X X X
    Silver; Lairon (M)
    Other: Ready to rock

===Rule Recap===

Banned Moves: Rest, Sub, Destiny Bond, Perish Song, any direct status inflictors, and direct healers.

Dark Sage- you are first.

..I'll prettify up this post...later..
    Last edited by DarkestLight; 5th April 2007 at 05:19 PM.

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

Banned

A Swablu? Trying to get experience so it can evolve, huh Becca?

Okay, Silver, we'll go in with both barrels loaded.

First, use Iron Defense to protect yourself.

Then, use Shock Wave.

Next, try to hit it with a Rock Tomb.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Yeah, she needs the experience. btw, are sleeping moves allowed? They're not lasting status attacks like poison and paralysis attacks are

Use ice beam, agility to get out of the way of the shock wave then featherdance to lower his attack

Ice Beam~Agility~Featherdance
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit

Banned

Pure status inflictors are not allowed, including those that cause Sleep. It doesn't matter if the status is permanent or not.

That clear it up?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Yup
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:

Veteran Trainer

Round 1

====Arena====

Space Needle

===Battlers===

Arya; Swablu (F)
    Other: Happy.

Silver; Lairon (M)
    Other: Ready to rock

===Rule Recap===

Banned Moves: Rest, Sub, Destiny Bond, Perish Song, any direct status inflictors, and direct healers.

===Fight!===

The duelists command their first set of moves out, voices echoing in the empty air. Relayed vocal commands turn to actual manifestation on both Pokemon's parts, Arya, reacting first. She takes off toward the rocky beast-mouth opening wide to allow the coalescence of energy to manifest -dropping the temperature around her swiftly. The release of purely stilled molecules in beam form[-3E] strikes forward, slamming into the metallic hide of Silver..who is living up to his namesake. His body attained that coloration-thickening his iron plating-and his defense.(+2D, -4H, -6E)

With the Ice Beam a direct hit, Silver wants revenge. Snorting loudly, a charge ensues, the small metal 'mon beginning to attain a glow around his body, as Arya takes to a strategic retreat. Streaks of electricity fly out from the Lairon, piercing the air and head straight for Arya. Turning back wasn't an option however, as she hastened her fight pattern, and began to weave through the concentric bolts, dodging them with pure agility(-4E,+6S). The electric pattern tightened however, allowing sparks from a few stray bolts to alight her backside slightly (-2H), ironically giving her the opening she needed.

Mimicing a fall from the sky from that grazing bolt, she flailed her wings wildly. In truth, she was executing a dance, but from Silvers' position, it seemed like a fall. Silver skidded to a stop under where she would land. He watched her descent from the heavens-elated the last attack got her(-3A).... Testing the ground with his feet- he then then began to pound upon it, until he was sufficiently able to launch up a few pieces of rocky debris from his own stomps.[-2E] The pieces flew up, only to be passed by a multitude of ...clouds? Silver watched as the clouds fell around him-wondering if he already beat his opponent?

Arya began to flap, pulling herself out of her fall, her speed coming in handy there. A few of her plumage floated off and down at Silver. Hovering still for a moment though, her eyes caught sight of his attack a little too late. Evasion was tried, the Swablu ended up having to turn back and forth between the debris, to avoid being hit-slowing her down.(-3S, -3E) She fluttered back a bit, watching as Silver....

nudged a cloud, seeing if it bounced.

===Stats===

Arya; Swablu (F)
    Health/Energy: 98/90%
    Added effects: Agility up 3%(Speed raised-lowered a bit by Rock Tomb)
    Other: Stung by electricity, a little dirty.

Silver; Lairon (M)
    Health/Energy: 96/92%
    Added Effects: Defense sharpened 3%
    Other: Interested in the cloud...Attacks slightly weaker.

Notes: (Since I'm new at this, I feel its fair for me to explain my reasoning, so if you have any complaints, I know what they are of.)

1) Energy is done in percents, even though I don't write the % sign after the number.

2) Rock tomb ...couldn't be sure if it does damage....don't remember, but to slow someone down who was flying, you'd throw stuff in their way right? If its wrong I'll adjust it.

...I beleive its T_M_L's turn now.

No Dialga/Palkia...yet ¬¬

Entertaining quotes!

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Triple ice beam. Don't try to pursue him if he goes underground

Ice Beam x3
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:

Banned

Silver, use Dig to burrow underground.

Use your next action to surface, after she has used her second Ice Beam.

Then, use Shock Wave again.

Veteran Trainer

Round 2

====Arena====

Space Needle

===Battlers===

Arya; Swablu (F)
    Health/Energy: 98/90%
    Added effects: Agility up 3%(Speed raised-lowered a bit by Rock Tomb)
    Other: Stung by electricity, a little dirty.
    Commands: Ice Beam x 3

Silver; Lairon (M)
    Health/Energy: 96/92%
    Other: Interested in the cloud...Attacks slightly weaker.
    Commands: Dig~~Shockwave

===Rule Recap===

===Fight!===

Atop this spire, the sly little Swablu fluttered about, watched with intent curiosity as the Lairon turned his attention away from the cloud, and down toward the ground. His heavier mass allowed him to to be able to break the material that made the floor of this arena, and before long, shingles were flung skyward as he disappeared from view.(-4E)

Be that as it may, Swablu charged up her incandescent beam of pure ice, firing it at the hole. A brilliant display-as the ice swiftly coated the opening Silver made-barring his exit without a sufficient amount of force.(-3E)

...The next moment was eerily quiet here. A second force of ice was released,this one shot upward -so it would fall down upon the arena with gravity acting upon it. Ice now covered a good portion of the immediate area....(-3E)but Silver was nowhere to be seen. Arya seemed a tad confused, when finally, Silver busted out from the ground, quite happy with himself that he avoided two of those sinister beams. The energy used from freeing himself from the now chilly tundra allowed him a direct hit to Arya's underside (-4H)

Revealing his location turned out to be a no no. As he ran toward Arya...he instantly found out his body was moving faster than he should be able to run. Skidding past his appointed location, he hurriedly felt for a patch of ground to gain traction upon. No go, as he was sailing backwards now. Seeing that Silver was in trouble, Arya hastily conjured up a third beam (-3E), and fired it at the sliding metalmon.

Silver watched the incoming beam, and quit trying to find a foothold. His body covered in electricity, he released the ring of sparks(-3E), as the Ice beam crashed directly in front of his sliding form. The electricity though, took a skyward path, the ring of energy chasing down its target. Arya spotted the attack, and tried valiantly to dodge, but ended up being struck by the electric rings.(-5H, -3E)

===Stats===

Arya; Swablu (F)
    Health/Energy: 89/78%
    Added effects: Agility: 2 rounds remaining
    Other: Stung by MORE electricity.

Silver; Lairon (M)
    Health/Energy: 96/85%
    Other: Ready...albiet cold.

Arena has a nice ice rink now. Makes for slippery traction.

Note: Umm hey. I was just reading the Dialga and Palkia rules. Time Warp wouldn't work unless the legend came at the end of the round, unless you want to add their fourth move in AFTER?

Unless of course, you want me to make a post BEFORE the reffing post stating that the Pokemon appeared-that could work as well...

Entertaining quotes!

Banned

Oh. Uh, yes, the benefits for that come on the move after. Sorry.

My move.

Silver, charge and use Double Edge.

Then, soak it with Water Pulse.

Then, use Shock Wave again.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Fly up high enough to avoid the double edge and use ice beam. Then use double team and finally use secret power

Ice Beam~Double Team~Secret Power
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:

Banned

Uhm, I believe that counts as four moves. Flying out of the way would count as the first.

Veteran Trainer

I see. T_M_L..I didn't do a Palkia roll yet. Sorry bout that. Do you just want me to take the first three?

Entertaining quotes!

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Actually, all of that is up to interpretation. I've seen people order their Pokemon to fly away and use an attack in one action. I've done it a number of times successfully. Ultimately, it's up to the ref

I don't know how you ref things DL, but if you count that as four moves, then ignore the flying up part
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:

Veteran Trainer

Ahh touche. I see what ye mean now. I was considering that's what he meant since Swablu can fly naturally, not as a HM move. So yeah I'll follow it the way I thought it....

Round 3

====Arena====

Space Needle

===Battlers===

Arya; Swablu (F)
    Health/Energy: 89/78%
    Added effects: Agility: 2 rounds remaining
    Other: Stung by MORE electricity.
    Commands: Ice Beam~Double Team~Secret Power

Silver; Lairon (M)
    Health/Energy: 96/85%
    Other: Ready...albiet cold.
    Commands: Double Edge~~Water Pulse~~Shockwave

===Rule Recap===

===Fight!===

As the battle raged on, my attention was suddenly warped for the moment. The sky darkened and my attention turned away for a split second, as Silver began glowing-giving his already formidable sheen a deep glazed look(-4E). Arya came back into my view, as she sped upward at and angle, almost toward the anomoly I was watching. Instantly, Time seemed to freeze for Arya and Silver, and I was left as a spectator to a magnificent sight!

Out from the warpation of Space and Time itself came Dialga, in all its glory. A commencement call that shook the very heavens left its jaws, before glowering down at the inhabitants of this area currently. A dark energy seemed to bleed down from its jaws-before it roared again, spreading his substance into the air. As it finished, and floated above us currently, Time started again, leaving Arya swooping back. High enough so that the jump attained by the charged Silver didn't quite meet her-she quickly fired off an Ice Beam(-3E) at the falling Pokemon. Silver had no way to block the incoming, which slammed into his back (-4H) and forced him back onto the icy land. He bounced, and slid to a stop a few feet away, disgruntled.

Keeping her lofty position for the time being, Arya hastily began to fly around herself, until three separate clones could be tangibly noticed(-4E). This didn't deter Silver either, who hastily shot up a series of Water Pulses in disc form(-4E). The swifting rings of water shot through the air, crashing through two of the clones, as they were still close to each other in area by the time the water reached them. Irked slightly that the little metalmon was even able to get off the attack, let alone fast enough to take away some of her defense, she began to call upon a secret Power that her draconic line had ingrained into their heritage.

As Arya called upon this power, I noticed that black steam like substance began to crawl down from Dialga's roost...idly spreading out over the area. At the same time, the arena suddenly attained a sheet of light, as Silver shot off another concussive blast of electricity! (-4E) The water molecules in the air from the Water Pulse earlier carried the electrical shock wave up toward Arya faster than expected. She snapped her head forward, and shot off a blast that was gathered from the sky(-3E). The beam flew past the wave of electricity, leaving Arya open for a third consecutive strike! (-6H)

Silver gleefully watched the bird be shocked once again, but cringed slightly as he was forced to lie down-as the beam pinned him momentarily. (-2H). He stood back up, spotting his target falling down again

As Arya caught herself from falling from the shock, she would be the first of the two to be hit by the black smoke, that invaded her lungs and almost suffocated her. Silver undergone the same effect for almost 30 seconds. The steam then dissipated, and with it, went the mythical beast that watched this round. It seemed that the two combatants were a bit worse for wear after that unknown attack.(-10 both)

To make matters slightly more complicated, Silver began walking in circles, unsure if he was fully free of the smoke, or did that beam crack his back...or ..what?!? @_@

===Stats===

Arya; Swablu (F)
    Health/Energy: 73/68%
    Added effects: Agility: 1 round remaining
    Other: Stung by EVEN MORE electricity.

Silver; Lairon (M)
    Health/Energy: 80/73%
    Other: Confused

Dialga left- wound up losing health due to slight cell death.

Entertaining quotes!

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Triple ice beam. Mirror move if he tries shockwave

Ice Beam x3
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:

Banned

Silver, first use Sunny Day. It will lessen the damage from those Ice Beams.

Then, charge with Double Edge again.

Then, use Metal Sound.

Veteran Trainer

::Looks up from Diamond::

>> Cripes!!...::Gets a reffing up.::

Round 4

====Arena====

Space Needle

===Battlers===

Arya; Swablu (F)
    Health/Energy: 73/68%
    Added effects: Agility: 1 round remaining
    Other: Stung by EVEN MORE electricity.
    Commands: Ice Beam~Ice Beam~Ice Beam
    Sub: Mirror Coat if Shockwave is used.

Silver; Lairon (M)
    Health/Energy: 80/73%
    Other: Confused
    Commands: Sunny Day~Double Edge~Metal Sound

===Rule Recap===

===Fight!===

This area gives off a peculiar smell. Like that of lesser atoms crashing into each other in three instances of time. Anyway!

Back to the fierce battle for supremacy atop the Space Needle. Arya, the Swablu is having a tough time staying away from electricity up here, her puffy feathers are all mangled! Heavenly colored energy droplets begin to condense around her indiscriminately, as they manifest themselves into a haloic constant.(-3E) Her target, the metallic monstrosity that is Silver, harbors a similar glow of energy, only his seems to be white hot. Concurrently, the two energy manipulations were released. However, Silver's is purely a defense mechanism, as the sunlight begins to part through the clouds that bleed over this area.(-4E) As such, he is a sitting duck for another Ice Beam (-4H) from Arya. Being hit from the Ice beam jolted his senses back together.

Bouncing backwards, Silver grins in his pleasure. Arya, not sure what the little dino is smiling, prepares to fire off another shot from her lofty position. At least, it was lofty. Silver challenged that prospect by running toward a craggish spire and running up it, gaining the height he needed to execute a flying Double Edge(-5E). Arya spotted her adversary and shot the beam directly in his flight path (-2H, -4E)-but soon spotted her folly. Silver crashed through the beam, slamming face first into Arya! (-6H, -2H). Both forms fell to the ground, slightly dazed.

Silver regained his composure first, and charged at Arya. The bird, whom was slightly dizzy, quickly aimed to shoot a third Ice Beam from her form. That action was duly stopped as a horrendous sound came from Silver's body as he skidded alongside a pillar. His hide was causing such an awful reverberation of sound(-4E) that it broke her concentration and sent shivers down her spine.

===Stats===

Arya; Swablu (F)
    Health/Energy: 67/61%
    Added effects:
    Other: Ears hurting extremely, guard is lessened.

Silver; Lairon (M)
    Health/Energy: 72/60%
    Other:

Sunny Day in effect for 3 more rounds

Entertaining quotes!

Banned

It's okay, Dark, I'm glued to my Diamond too.

Silver, first use Water Pulse to soak that little thing.

Then, use Shaock Wave again.

Next, since it worked so well the first time, use Metal Sound again.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

It's DP time

Arya, captivate him. Then use mirror move and solarbeam

Captivate~Mirror Move~Solarbeam
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:

Veteran Trainer

Round 5

====Arena====

Space Needle

===Battlers===

Arya; Swablu (F)
    Health/Energy: 67/61%
    Added effects:
    Other: Ears hurting extremely, guard is lessened.
    Captivate~Mirror Move~SolarBeam

Silver; Lairon (M)
    Health/Energy: 72/60%
    Other:
    Water Pulse~Shock Wave~Metal Sound

===Rule Recap===

===Fight!===

To be blunt, this battle is quite possibly held in one of the most fascinating places ever! I'm on top of a huge mountain, but I got a feeling this thing goes even higher....

Ironically, it would seem that Arya is trying to find that way up, as she soars up and away from Silver and the ground. Silver stares up at the fleeing adversary, and conjures up a trickle, then a torrential amount of water(-4E). Arya, unknowing of the impending attack, soars gracefully high. Her feminine charms and acrobatic ability do well to Captivate me... <3.<3...erhem...and the ever-watchful Silver (-2E), as he aims--and FIRES!

The rings of water shoot through the air, Arya using her natural ability to soar through two of them, duck under a third, but get smashed by the fourth and fifth.(-2H). She didn't falter in flight however, and began to head down toward Silver. Silver, who just is not done shooting things from his mouth. Now electricity comes flying out, wrapping about itself in the air, as it snakes for Arya.(-3E) Spotting the electricity, her body attained a pinkish hue for a moment, before being turned into the Colonel's new sampler platter.(-5H)

As she fell toward the ground however, her beak began glowing yellow. Figuring out the amount of power she needed to relay this move into her repertoire, she peaked out of her free fall, and flew backwards with the unexpected recoil of shooting out her own Shock Wave.(-4E) Silver was not expecting that, but hunkered down to take the hit. (-6H) Electricity biting at his joints, Silver whimpered momentarily, before rising up and taking a few steps back.

Arya, seeing her folly took Silver off guard, didn't give him time to think. Almost instantaneously-thanks to the sunlight still pouring in, her body was aglow with a greenish blaze. Whitish light emanating from her beak, she flew up to gain a better vantage point...before that MISERABLE sound rampaged her ears again! Silver was roaring...but it sounded like two Metal plates rubbing against each other in a fight to see who could be buffed faster!(-4E)

The agonizing sound made Arya fly backwards, firing the Solarbeam off into the skies...(-5E). She was pretty miffed, and she was sure her ears were bleeding...

===Stats===

Arya; Swablu (F)
    Health/Energy: 60/50%
    Added effects:
    Other: Ears have GOT to be bleeding, guard is lessened further.

Silver; Lairon (M)
    Health/Energy: 66/49%
    Other:

Sunny Day in effect for 2 more rounds

Entertaining quotes!

Banned

With Becca's permission, I'm changing the rules slightly.

Since D/P moves are now allowed in ASB, if a roll of 1-3 comes up when both Dialga and Palkia appear, the move that the combatants can have access to can indeed be a TM that is only available in D/P.

Okay with you, Becca?

Anyway, it is now your move.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I think it should be DP and the other versions. Why restrict it?

Use dragon pulse, and then two solarbeams. If he goes underground, just relax

Dragon Pulse~Solarbeam x2
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:

Banned

I meant, if that roll comes up, the pokemon can use ANY move available on Dialga's or Palkia's TM list as they are listed for in D/P, no matter where the move first appeared. So moves that first appeared in other games are fine, so long as they appear on their lists.

Silver, listen up.

Wait for her to use Dragon Pulse, and then strike back with Metal Burst.

Then, use a Dragon move of your own. Use Dragon Rush.

Finally, hit her hard with Stone Edge.

Veteran Trainer

Round 6

====Arena====

Space Needle

===Battlers===

Arya; Swablu (F)
    Health/Energy: 60/50%
    Added effects:
    Other: Ears have GOT to be bleeding, guard is lessened further.
    Dragon Pulse~Solarbeam Redux
    Sub: If Underterra-relax

Silver; Lairon (M)
    Health/Energy: 66/49%
    Other:
    Dragon Pulse~Dragon Rush~Stone Edge

===Rule Recap===

===Fight!===

..Stuffing my DS into my pocket, Arya streaks by me in a blaze of blue. She's quite the ornery fighter, as her heritage seems to dictate. Silver, on the other end of the field, seems quite ready to end her streak of flying motions right here and now.

Attaining a hue unlike anything I've ever seen before-Silver reluctantly holds back his aggression. Waiting -as the Swablu comes in, activating that hidden ability inside her-honing in on powers seemingly newly learned. A predatory screech is given off as she released the energy, swooping up as if dropping the energy off like a bomb.(-5H, -6E) The beam she released slammed into Silver's back-and upon her second, third and fourth wing beats, according pulses of Draconic energy were sent through the beam. As per instructed, - during the rest period before the fourth pulse was to connect- Silver unleashed his own new unprecedented attack. The beam's fourth pulse was subsequently stopped, and forced back up by Silver's own energy, slamming Arya skyward. (-10H, -4E)

Arya flipped through the air, unsure what just occured. Silver meanwhile, readied a second blast of energy, and began charging, running through thin trails of light that began to encircle the arena. His body imitated the color Arya's did moments ago, and suddenly, without warning, HE unleashed his own draconic action. A Rush of power was assimilated into his body-as he shot up-around-and down onto Arya.(-11H, -8E) Arya bounced as she hit the ground-beak snapping wide open in unexpected rage. Silver didn't know what to do-and ...

..wow. Didn't think Lairon's could fly? Well, that point-blank range Solarbeam Arya had packed away in Silver's face sure gave him lift.(-6E, -7H) As Silver lands, some feet away...ow... Arya settled back on her feet. Flapping her wings to ensure she could still fly, the mini cloud lover wasted no time in hastily charging another sunbeam of immense power. She merely waited, as Silver rolled over from his hit. Dazed for the moment, Silver shook off the dizzyness, and stood on its hind legs. Jumping into a quadruped stance, Silver charged directly at Arya, body seemingly growing a tad more craggish in order to inflict more damage.(-9E) Frightened, Arya shot that beam, in order to stop the steely beast headed for her. The plan worked, as Silver was slammed head first by another Solarbeam. (-6E, -7H) Arya finished her Solarbeam explusion, and saw Silver's silhouette in front of her. Apparently, he powered himself through the beam, but didn't quite reach her. He merely stood there panting for the moment.

===Stats===

Arya; Swablu (F)
    Health/Energy: 39/32%
    Added effects:
    Other: Wondering how did Silver power through that beam?!?

Silver; Lairon (M)
    Health/Energy: 47/28%
    Other: @_@ Hates all beams. ALL OF THEM

Heavy Hitter Round! Big things!
    Sunny Day in effect for 1 more round

Entertaining quotes!

Banned

Silver, start by using Stone Edge again. If she decides to just fly out of range, call off the attack and just relax.

Then, use Water Pulse. Again, if she responds by flying away, call off the attack and relax.

IF she responds to either of these moves by using Double Team, change your move to Shock Wave.

For your third action, I want you to relax no matter what happens.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Did captivate lower Silver's special power? I didn't notice much of a change

As soon as he's about to hit you, agility out of the way. Then use a double solarbeam

Agility~Solarbeam x2
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:

Veteran Trainer

Round 6

====Arena====

Space Needle

===Battlers===

Arya; Swablu (F)
    Health/Energy: 39/32%
    Added effects:
    Other: Wondering how did Silver power through that beam?!?
    Agility~Solarbeamx2
    Silver; Lairon (M)
    Health/Energy: 47/28%
    Other: @_@ Hates all beams. ALL OF THEM
    Stone Edge~Water Pulse~Relax
    Sub: Relax if she flies away
    Subx2: If Double Team was used, Shock Wave

===Rule Recap===

===Fight!===

As the sunlight starts to slightly dissipate, I noticed a slight increase in the sightings of small pixie like balls floating through the air. Fearing the worst, I dove for cover-and not a moment too soon. A deafening bamf was heard, as Space tore open directly where I once stood. Out strode what I thought to be our first visitor-but NO! It was the second legend, the one who can fold space with but a mere thought!

Scanning the arena currently, Palkia seemed to sense that its antithesis was once here, and roared in defiance at such a fact. The roar surged through the arena, hyping up both Silver and Arya so much that they could not relax

Feeling this surge of energy- Silver ran toward Arya-his body growing ever so much to enhance this effect of this powerful attack (-8E). Arya waited patiently, as Silver's lumbering body sped up. Right at the moment of execution, when Silver jumped up in order to come down on top of Arya-back first-Arya fluttered her wings in a flurry and flew in a circle that began to widen instantaneously(-5E). Silver slammed on the ground, on his back-missing Arya completely, as she hopped to the side. Feeling the extra speed on top of this new found rush-she opened her mouth and a SolarBeam shot from it (-5E).

Silver rolled onto his feet again, and shook off the dazed feeling he got, before noting the beam that was headed his way. Unable to stop the coursing of energy in his blood-he screeched, and released his own attack to try and slam into hers. (-4E). However, the power emitted by Silver fell prey to the fast moving beam-he felt weaker trying to utilize such power.

Due to that..we see Silver get slammed face first by another Solarbeam. (-7H). Though hurting currently, Silver hopped up again, and gave a full berth charge at Arya again. She merely stood her ground, and charged up a larger Beam this time-waiting until Silver came within mere feet of her, before firing it.. (-8E)

She watched the beam scorch the earth where Silver once charged across. She wondered if he was at the end of it, flying to parts unknown, when suddenly, a deafening attack slammed into her body-sending her flying. Silver snapped his jaws shut as he panted heavily, having barely avoided that Solarbeam and giving her a well-deserved Stone Edge to the back.(-9E, -16H)

Palkia almost seemed to enjoy watching the chaos it just incurred, and reentered its wormhole-taking the sunlight with it...

Dang, I didn't even finish tanning.

===Stats===

Arya; Swablu (F)
    Health/Energy: 23/14%
    Added effects:
    Other: She's blasting off again.....*shine*

Silver; Lairon (M)
    Health/Energy: 40/7%
    Other: n_n :ulled a fast one:: Tired!!

Palkia 4tw

Rolled a 1 and a 5 x_x Eeevil timing, I know o.o

Entertaining quotes!

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Get in there close and peck him to death. We can't let him relax. If he goes underground, follow him and continue your attack

Peck x3
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:

Banned

Silver, with each Peck, respond with a Metal Burst. We'll go down fighting!

Veteran Trainer

Round 7

====Arena====

Space Needle

===Battlers===

Arya; Swablu (F)
    Health/Energy: 23/14%
    Added effects:
    Other: She's blasting off again.....*shine*
    Peck X 3

Silver; Lairon (M)
    Health/Energy: 40/7%
    Other: n_n :ulled a fast one:: Tired!!
    Metal Burst x 3

===Rule Recap===

===Fight!===

This round...wow. Just WOW!

It started simply enough, the hyperrushed avian taking flight and using her guile to blur her form, making Silver only guess where she would strike form. Silver didn't mind, and instead hunkered down, storing energy and feeling out her attack.

The first came from the left, a sharp grazing peck that gave his metal a chill.(-4H, -3E) As Arya continued to move however, she was duly blasted off course by a metallic burst of energy. Unable to sit still for too long however, Silver bounded left, and tried to hunker down again, watching the bird ever intently. (-9H,-4E)

Bouncing along the ground a bit, Arya was able to roll out of her tumble and somersault back over Silver, pecking at Silver's eyes. (-4H, -3E) Again, Silver fidgited and bounded right, Arya duly getting clocked again by that strange burst of energy.(-9H, -3E)

Arya rolled to a stop this time, and propped herself up on her wings. Turning to look at Silver, she screeched and sped forward at him. Mockin' her as he hopped around, he screeched back. In that split second-Arya struck consuming her last breaths into a high speed Peck that railed Silver in his mouth. The speed of the attack was so great that Silver flipped backwards, in shock (-5H, -4E)

In retaliation though, a large white burst of energy...didn't fly out! Silver lied on the ground unable to move momentarily. His muscles were fatigued, leaving him struggling to right himself.

Arya sighed in relief, and fluttered to the ground, standing still. The rush was subsiding in their hearts...allowing them to relax once again.

===Stats===

Arya; Swablu (F)
    Health/Energy: 5/4%
    Added effects: None
    Other: Finally can STOP!

Silver; Lairon (M)
    Health/Energy: 27/0%
    Other: Drained..just needs a minute.

Silver sacrifices one move in this upcoming round to regain 20% energy. (he already undergone one round of immobility this round.)

Rounds remaining until Dragon shows up: 3.

Entertaining quotes!

Banned

Okay, Silver, use your first action gaining back your energy.

Then, use Dragon Rush.

Follow up with Stone Edge.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Once their energy is gone, that's it. Pokemon can be either knocked out by a depletion of energy or health. It makes no sense to have a Pokemon continue battling once their energy is all done
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:

Banned

I've seen some refs rule otherwise Becca. Some rule that a pokemon can gain a second wind, but only once. If he wants to rule that a pokemon can restore energy once, he can do so. Like I've said, I've seen this before.