Yup, I know, another problem about Arcanine. The thing is, I've just raised my Modest Growlithe to lv.30 and realised that her Special movepool is, well, shite, to be honest. And I really like Fire Fang and Extremespeed. Thing is, it's taken me a long while to train up my current Growlithe to the level she is, and I dunno whether I can be arsed finding an Adamant one with Intimidate and then doing all the training all over again.

I guess my question would be; is it worth it? Or should I go for a Physical movepool on a Modest-natured Growlithe?

At the moment, she looks like this;

"Modest" @No specific item just yet

Bite
Fire Fang
Reversal
Flame Wheel

- Moveset is blah cos I don't bother altering them until they're at a decent level, and plus I'm waiting for Flamethrower/Flame Blitz before I evolve)

How would Crunch be bred into Growlithe? Would it work with a female Luxray+Ditto?

I like Fire Fang cos of it's flinching/burning capabilities, although when I think about annoyers, I'm very tempted to replace Arcanine with Ninetails.

Either that or have them both. Which I realise isn't wise for a competetive team, but my wifi is a huge gimp and refuses to work, so it's unlikely that I'll ever be competing online anyway.

Help much appreciated! Cookies for all!