Thread: Tips for Pokemon Super Contest?

Paragon of Summoner Excellence Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Default Tips for Pokemon Super Contest?

any of you guys or pokemon coordinators have any tips for the pokemon super contest? the dancing part is what i can get the hang of, but visual and acting competitions are to hard get through.
    AIM s/n: KirbyCalumon

~Kurokurokuro! Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Default Re: Tips for Pokemon Super Contest?

Heh, visual is easy as long as you have enough stock of accesories. Acting is easy if you have combo moves.

e.g Quick attack + thunderbolt. Just repeat them again...and again... Eh, quick attack, acts first. thunderbolt, +2 if first. Easy no? And you can do the pattern twice since there are 4 chances for the act.

contests are fairly easy as long as you give your pokemon poffins. Yup, poffins. As far as I can tell, the 'thief-only' berries like yache and shuca works heaven.

Hope that helps. I'm currently winning my 6th master cool contest streak. ^^

It will help even more if you have some contest-special pokemon, give them poffins, hella lots of poffins, and set their moveset to a certain category.

Usually the combo quick attack + (insert +2 if first move here) is the most useful combination, I'd say.

Paragon of Summoner Excellence Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Default Re: Tips for Pokemon Super Contest?

actually to be more specific on my last post, i was entering the beauty contest with my ho-oh. yes the pokemon that i entered with in the hoenn beauty contest in case what contest you were asking for.
    AIM s/n: KirbyCalumon