Thread: Silencer vs. Charles Legend (ref Master of Mews)

Threaded View

Student of Activity Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Silencer vs. Charles Legend (ref Master of Mews)

Alright, seeing as how my match with Chris just finished, I'm looking for a new fight.

2on2
    I send, you attack first
    DQ: one week
    Banned moves: Direct healers (rest, recover,... but not mega drain, drain punch,...)
    Arena: The Berry Farm

Located in a rural area, the fighters find themselves in the presence of a wooden farm. The field is open and surrounded by the most common of berry trees. These berries can be used by the battlers, but there is a limit to 1 each 3 rounds and consuming a berry will take 1 action(berry list below). You can also order your pokémon to hold a berry, and he will be able to hang on to it for 2 rounds. If the berry can be of use, it will be used, but it will not take up an action (getting your pokémon to hold one will)

The farmer is home and eyes the fighters causiously. The old man doesn't want his berries getting eaten, it's his profit. To aid him in this job is his trusty Mightyena. The farmer will send his Mightyena out to attack if you are caught eating a berry. The chance of getting caught starts at 50% but if flashy attacks(big bright lights and that kind of stuff) are used then the chances will increase, if regular attacks (mostly melee) the chances can decrease.

The Mightyena will attack with bite, ice fang, thunder fang or fire fang. IF the enemy is a flyer(and is out of reach) the attacks will change into dark pulse or shadow ball. This guard dog is very smart and will use type advantages if possible, else it's just random. He will also attack for 3-5 turns.

Berry list
    Oran Berry:
    Restores 10% HP, when held it will only activate below 15% HP

Leppa Berry:
    Restores 10% Energy, when held it will only activate below 20% Energy

Aspear Berry:
    Makes frozen patches dissapear

Rawst Berry:
    Makes burns dissapear

Pecha Berry:
    Makes poison dissapear

Chesto Berry:
    Wakes the pokémon up, can only be used when holding

Cheri Berry:
    Makes paralysis dissapear

I think that's it. If questions come up, feel free to ask.

I'll start out by testing one of my latest assets. Go Mokuton, my male Leafeon
    Last edited by Silencer; 1st August 2007 at 12:42 PM.

How do you deal with unexpected pregnancies?