Thread: Rematch: Charles Legend Vs. Green Lanturns (Ref:DarkestLight)

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Cool Rematch: Charles Legend Vs. Green Lanturns (Ref:DarkestLight)

So yeah

8 on 8 all out at once

you attack

DQ: N/A

Arena: City in the Sky

Basically a Bunch of buildings in Ruins that are connected by bridges made up of blocks some of which may fall if your Pokémon stands on them for to long, Should one of your Pokémon fall one of the resent Oocca well grab it and bring it back up, however they well take some damage if they do.

A few other things to be wary of are the High Winds and the Helmasaurus who well try to knock your Pokémon off the Bridges if they get attacked while grazing in the Grass, that’s oddly Growing on them. There is a small pond, which we start near.

Go my team of Legends!

King my Shiny Male Charizard
    Snappy my Shiny Male Totodile
    Cam My male Sceptle
    Myth My Male Blue Eyes White Dragonite
    Sirius my Male Riolu
    Dragonfree my shiny Female Vibrava
    Monarch my male Horsea in the Pond
    Mr. Glitch my Porygon

~Charles Legend
    Last edited by Charles Legend; 12th December 2008 at 11:30 PM.
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” - Hippocrates

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: Open Challage!

o.O Say what? Does that say 8 on 8? Really?

::Waits and see who jumps for this match.:

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Yes, I am green! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

If that means you'd be cray enough to ref it DL, then I do suppose i'll be crazy enough to fight this one out, considering the other matches didnt rally end, and i never claimed the points either,lol.

So, If all is said and done, I will send out my pokes now and attacks a little bit later...

And besides Charles, we have never finished a match!

So, now that the pleasantries are out of the way, I will summon my pokes.....now, one of these is awaiting approval, so this gives a little time for attacks!

Go....

Riff Raff my male Magmortar (pending approval)
    Rocky Horror my male Mankey (pending approval)
    Otto my male ursaring
    Dynamo my male Sableye
    Gaius my male Bonsly
    Dimitri my male Shellgon
    Labelle my female Buneary
    Tryst my Female Eevee

So, once these buggers are approved, attacks will fly, and we are all set, eh?

~GL
    ...just call me G.L.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by DarkestLight View Post
    o.O Say what? Does that say 8 on 8? Really?

::Waits and see who jumps for this match.:
    Yes it dose. Of course I was very temped to take on eight Different Trainers at once...

Quote Originally Posted by Green Lanturn View Post
    If that means you'd be crazy enough to ref it DL, then I do suppose i'll be crazy enough to fight this one out, considering the other matches didn't rally end, and i never claimed the points either,lol.

So, If all is said and done, I will send out my pokes now and attacks a little bit later...

And besides Charles, we have never finished a match!

So, now that the pleasantries are out of the way, I will summon my pokes.....now, one of these is awaiting approval, so this gives a little time for attacks!

Go....

Riff Raff my male Magmortar (pending approval)
    Rocky Horror my male Mankey (pending approval)
    Otto my male ursaring
    Dynamo my male Sableye
    Gaius my male Bonsly
    Dimitri my male Shellgon
    Labelle my female Buneary
    Tryst my Female Eevee

So, once these buggers are approved, attacks will fly, and we are all set, eh?

~GL
    Thanks GL, and yeah I been meaning to get around to having a rematch with you. Oh Shit your using your Sableye....

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

Advanced Trainer

Default Re: Rematch: Charles Legend Vs. Green Lanturns (Ref:DarkestLight)

OK, so my pokes were finally approved.....so i will get around to posting my attacks tomorrow....ready DL and Charles?

~GL
    ...just call me G.L.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

yes I am.

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Veteran Trainer

Born Ready. I just noticed Im also the one reffing all weird battles like this one x_X L o frickin L.

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

Advanced Trainer

OK, this is definately gonna be a bitch to post attacks everytime....im just gonna post my poke, the target, and the attacks...

Riff Raff my male Magmortar - Charizard

Leer-Taunt-Thunder Punch

Rocky Horror my male Mankey - Totodile

Bulk Up-Brick Break-Thunderbolt

Otto my male ursaring - Dragonite

Snore-Slash-Ice Punch

Dynamo my male Sableye - Riolu

Fake Out-Calm Mind-Zen HEadbutt

Gaius my male Bonsly - Porygon

Fake Tears-Rock Throw-Rock Throw

Dimitri my male Shellgon - Vibrava

Ember-Bite-Ember

Labelle my female Buneary - Horsea

Dizzy Punch-Ice Beam-Thunderbolt

Tryst my Female Eevee - Sceptile

Tackle-Bite-Shadow Ball

~GL
    ...just call me G.L.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

King, Cam, Myth and Dragonfree all of you attack Magmortar with Earthquake three times each! which means it well get hit by 12 Eathquakes...

Snappy use Aqua Tail times three on Bonsly

Sirius use detect then Foresight then end the round with Aura Sphere all at Seleye.

Monarch use Dive then one she in the water use Whirlpool then Protect.

Mr. Glitch use Psychic on Mankey three times..

~Charles Legend
    Last edited by Charles Legend; 2nd January 2009 at 04:22 PM.
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Veteran Trainer

I'm on this. Really. S'gonna take a while, lol.

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by DarkestLight
    I just noticed Im also the one reffing all weird battles like this one x_X lol.

I'm on this. Really. S'gonna take a while, lol.
    Sorry about that, but you have to admit it is a good way to get exp for my Pokemon, even if the points are less then doing them one at a time...

It's ok seeing as how there no DQ time limit for this match, and not to mention the Major can of whop ping my draggons delt, but then again I aim to win this match by ant means necessary...

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Veteran Trainer

8 on 8 Tag battle

===Rules===

Battle Type: 8 on 8 tag-team. Total of 16 Pokemon on the field.
    DQ: 1 Week... not like we care anymore.
    Banned Moves: None

Basically a Bunch of buildings in Ruins that are connected by bridges made up of blocks some of which may fall if your Pokémon stands on them for to long, Should one of your Pokémon fall one of the resent Oocca well grab it and bring it back up, however they well take some damage if they do.

A few other things to be wary of are the High Winds and the Helmasaurus who well try to knock your Pokémon off the Bridges if they get attacked while grazing in the Grass, that’s oddly Growing on them. There is a small pond, which we start near.

Damage caps=40% a round!

===Battlers===

Team Charles Legend

King,S Male Charizard
    Snappy, S Male Totodile
    Cam, Male Sceptle
    Myth, Male White Dragonite
    Sirius, Male Riolu
    Dragonfree, S Female Vibrava
    Monarch,M Horsea
    Mr. Glitch Porygon

All 100/100

Attacks:
    King: Earthquake x 3 (All R.R)
    Snap: Aqua Tail x 3 (All G)
    Cam: Earthquake x 3 (All R.R)
    Myth: Earthquake x 3 (All R.R)
    Sir: Detect~Foresight~Aura Sphere (All Dy)
    Drag: Earthquake x 3 (All R.R)
    Mon: Dive~Whirlpool (L)~Protect
    Mr. G: Psychic x 3 (All R.H)

VS

Team Green Lanturn

Riff Raff, M Magmortar
    Rocky Horror, M Mankey
    Otto, M Ursaring
    Dynamo, M Sableye
    Gaius M Bonsly
    Dimitri M Shellgon
    Labelle F Buneary
    Tryst F Eevee

All 100/100!!

Attacks:
    Riff: Leer~Taunt~Thunder Punch (All K)
    Rocky: Bulk Up~Brick Break~Thunderbolt (All Sn)
    Otto: Snore~Slash~Ice Punch (All My)
    Dynamo: Fake Out~Calm Mind~Zen Headbutt (All Si)
    Gaius: Fake Tears~Rock Throw x 2 (All Mr. G)
    Dimi: Ember~Bite~Ember (All Dr)
    La: Dizzy Punch~Ice Beam~Thunderbolt (All Mo)
    Try: Tackle~Bite~Shadow Ball (All C)

===Round 1===

Hey everyone. DL here with another epic match for the start of a new year here at ASB. This match is an 8 on 8, so we'll be sure to see plenty of high flying action all over the arena. Ironically, our stadium is none other than the fabled Castle in the Sky. Helmasaurs roam freely here, and dashing from behind one large specimen, come Charles's Pokemon. They seem not to be...stopping..as Green Lanturn's Pokemon have begun charging as well....

u_u Why am I always in the crossfire?

Charles' King flies up, followed by Dragonfree and Myth, carrying Cam. They spot their target and one by one, each dive toward the Magmortar. But Riff Raff has a surprise in store for them. He Leers at King, whom locks eyes with his target, and feel slightly unsure if this is the right thing to do. But he's already committed, and shakes off the Leer before it sinks in entirely. He slams into teh ground first, starting this Earthquake bonanza.

Rocky shakes his fist at the incoming brigade, and bounces around like all Mankey's do, fortifying his body. Sirius skids to a stop near him and Detects the immense energies about to be released. He keeps a tai-chi pose, in order to maintain the field, but finds himself suddenly off balance! Looking around,he spots Dynamo, whom fell in front of him to Fake him out-and crap it worked! Suddenly the ground begins upheaving, throwing Sirius around even more. Snap scuttles over, aiming to splash Gaius with his Aqua laden tail, but Gaius is already beginning to cry-even as Dragonfree hit the ground right next to Riff Raff. Mr G hears the crying Bonsly, and ponders its predicament, but feels the pressure soon enough when the ground erupts and shakes all over the place. Helmasaurs run around, scared for their lives.

EVERYONE on the ground gets tossed about. However, Myst and Cam then do their own Earthquake strike, behind Riff Raff. The tremors quadruple in strength, and jagged terra appears throughout the ground, as the quakes radiate in the four directions. Monarch manages to Dive into the water to keep safe from the tremors, as Otto and Dimitri are tossed around. Dimitri's Ember goes sailing past the flying Vibrava, whom watches it land harmlessly on some dirt. Cam however, is Tackled by a bouncing Tryst, flung about by the force of the Earthquakes. Unlike his flying partners, Cam falls prey to the use of the Earthquakes,

Labelle wound up falling into the water by the power of the 3rd quake, the only quake nearer to her, rather than punching Monarch with her Dizzy Punch. And already the ruins are beginning to topple.

King:-9E (sl Intimi) ==///== R.R: -2E/-13E
    Snap: -5E/-10H ==///== Gaius: -3E/-13E
    Mr. G: -10H ==///== Rocky: -3E/-8H (Atk + Def up)
    Cam: -9E/-18H ==///== Tryst: -3E/-10H
    Sir: -10H ==///== Dyn: -2E/-10H
    Dr: -8E ==///== Dimi: -3E/-10H
    Myth: -9E ==///== Otto: -10H
    Mon: -2E ==///== La: -10H (actual!)

But no, the quakes don't seem to stop there. With everyone moves disrupted for the first attack, they try to regroup. But King, Dragon, Myst and Cam seem not to let that happen. Cam has his hands full with Tryst all over him, Biting him all over the place. It gets to a point where Cam focuses so much on stopping the little mammal that he forgets to strike his Earthquake-ready tail into the ground to harm Riff Raff. Over in the water, Labelle can be seen spinning like a top as Monarch creates a Whirlpool under the pool rabbit. She doesn't give up though, and fires an Ice Beam straight down into the whirlpool. Monarch found that to be highly unexpected and was struck dead on by the beam. Part the the Whirlpool stops swirling, allowing Labelle some standing space atop the water now.

King and Riff Raff seem to be gauging each other, although with Dragonfree and Myst also circling overhead, they mimic vultures hovering over prey. King does in first, and gets even more pumped by the fact that Riff Raff seems to be Taunting him. Bellowing his disagreement with Riff Raff calling him a knock off second rate dragon, King forces an 5th Earthquake out of the ground. But this time, the rest of the team knows better. Rocky goes to Break Snap's back, whom falls like a sack of bricks. That gave Gaius enough time to get some rocks in the air, and flung at Mr G, before the first quake hit. Mr G also fired off his Psychic, no longer distracted by the tears of Gaius-at Rocky Horror. The four corners here all then fell prey to the second earthquake done by Dragonfree.

Even as she rose to the skies after that second Earthquake trembled throughout the area, Dimitri was able to rebound himself and Bite her. His heavier weight also weighed the Vibrava down, but not enough for her to touch the ground. In a way, Dimitri was saving himself from the Earthquakes all over the place.

Little over a ways, on the fields where Helmasaurs are too spooked to attack, Dynamo Calmed his Mind, right before the first Earthquake hit. Sirius though, focused all his energy into finally perceiving his rival-that enigmatic gremlin of a Ghost. His Foresight proved true-right before he was hit by the quake's power as well. Myst came down and gave Riff Raff a third helping of Earthquake rage, but she found herself slashed across the midsection by a peeved Otto, as he was flung away by the Earthquakes tripled power.

King:-9E (Taunted: 3 Act)==///== R.R: -2E/-13E
    Snap: -5E/-19H ==///== Gaius: -4E/-13E
    Mr. G: -8E/-16E ==///== Rocky: -4E/-24H (Atk + Def up)
    Cam: -21H (Flinch)==///== Tryst: -5E/-5H (Atop of Cam-protected)
    Sir: -3E/-10H ==///== Dyn: -3E/-10H (Foresighted Sp Atk&Def +1)
    Dr: -8E/-5H ==///== Dimi: -3E/-10H
    Myth: -9E/-7H ==///== Otto: -5E/-10H
    Mon: -3E ==///== La: -8E/-4H

Ruins began to fall all around the area, and the 14 Pokemon began to scatter. That is, except for those flying threesome. Riff Raff was looking for cover, and the fliers were hot on his tail. Crumbling towers released ages of dust into the air, beginning to obscure the view from above.

A crackling of electricity was heard, and Snap turned around to meet a Bolt of Thunder, He flew back, as Rocky bounced over to where he once lied. But Rocky would be thrown down by a second helping of Psychic energy. Just then, Riff Raff barreled past him, with King hot on his tail. Myst flew by overhead and Dragonfree was buzzing in on the right side, slowly. Dimitri still had her wing, and was able to fling a few Embers onto it. They didn't stay for long, but they singed her a tad, before she flew Dimitri into a falling column and raced after Riff Raff. As Myst flew by, Mr G felt yet another rock hit him, from that little rock faux plant!

Seeing his moment, Cam threw the little Eevee off and jumped landing on Myst's back. He lunged off first, and leaped off the sides of two crumbling towers, before forcing his energy into the ground. A massive Quake shot from his connection and railed for Riff Raff. Already horribly shaken, Riff Raff cringed as the ground bucked and shattered underneath him.

Cam however would be taken down by a rogue Shadowball, courtesy of Tryst. Recovering, Snap took that Aqua Tail of his and smacked Bonsly with it-just as Dragonfree landed, forcing a tremor that knocked Riff Raff and the group of them down again. Riff Raff fell backwards, landing near where Mr G stood. Otto saw this, and-standing up from that last onslaught, lunged for Myst to try and bring her down. Riff Raff also knew that if he didn't stop that damned Charizard, he was gonna see all this dirt piled up on him for 6 feet. As Myst came down to cause her own Earthquake, Otto arrived just in time, uppercutting Myst with a fist made of Ice. The dragon flipped backwards, completely dazed and confused as she hit the ground. Her chin had a ice layer of ice upon it, as she lied there for the moment. Riff Raff would complete the same to King, as King almost slammed his tail down for his attack. Riff Raff Jumped, a Thunder Punch catching King in the gut forced the flying beast back into the air. Electricity ran through his wings and King fell on the ground pained.

A little late to the party, but Dynamo appeared from the rubble, holding his left arm. Turning around, Sirius could be seen following right after, determined to put the ghost down. A Sphere was fired from the blue fighter, that pegged Dynamo in his back, and hurt! Sirius jumped onto the rubble Dynamo was climbing, seeing the ghost was felled by his attack! But that moment in his revelation was a moment Dynamo used wisely. The ghost spun on his stomach, and pushes up with all four limbs. His head careened into Sirius's gut, and the duo fell back onto lower ground, each pained by the others choice of moves.

While all this occured; Labelle surfed the waves on her makeshift iceboard, as Monarch protected from any attack that might rain down upon her. Smart girl, as a Thunderbolt tried to fricassee her, to no avail.

King: -9E/-12H *Par*==///== R.R: -6E/-13E
    Snap: -5E/-26H ==///== Gaius: -4E/-26H
    Mr. G: -8E/-15E ==///== Rocky: -8E/-24H(Atk + Def up)
    Cam: -9E/-9H==///== Tryst: -8E/-10H
    Sir: -6E/-21H ==///== Dyn: -10E/-13H (Foresighted Sp Atk & Def +1)
    Dr: -8E/-5H ==///== Dimi: -4E/-10H
    Myth: -9E/-24H ==///== Otto: -6E/-10H
    Mon: -9E ==///== La: -8E

===Stats===

Team Charles Legend

King,S Male Charizard 88/73 Par
    Snappy, S Male Totodile 60/85
    Cam, Male Sceptile 60/82
    Myth, Male White Dragonite 69/73
    Sirius, Male Riolu 60/91
    Dragonfree, S Female Vibrava 90/76
    Monarch,M Horsea 100/86
    Mr. Glitch Porygon 60/84

VS

Team Green Lanturn

Riff Raff, M Magmortar 60/90
    Rocky Horror, M Mankey 60/85 Atk&Def +1
    Otto, M Ursaring 60/89
    Dynamo, M Sableye 60/85 Sp Atk&Def +1, FS'd
    Gaius M Bonsly 60/89
    Dimitri M Shellgon 60/90
    Labelle F Buneary 86/84
    Tryst F Eevee 60/84

King: Taunt for 2 actions

*This round was just about completely a DC round. The culmination of Earthquakes (9/12 hit the ground) and random distances put most every character at 40% in no time. I tried to do the numbers as best I could, but with dual/quad damages and residual damages...yeah, here's the end result.

Arena:

Part of the ruins are destroyed. Bridges are all crumbled. Land is jagged and uneven. The castle might fall out the sky.

Charles

Last edited by DarkestLight; 6th January 2009 at 12:45 PM.

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

King, Myth and Dragonfree all of you attack Riff Raff with Earthquake three times each!

Cam use Brick Brake on Tryst

Snappy use Aqua Tail times three on Bonsly

Sirius use Aura Sphere x 3 all at Seleye, if it uses torment on you punch it in the face with Force Palm.

Monarch use Attract then Swagger Twister all on Labelle.

Mr. Glitch use use toxic on Labelle, then Psychic on Rocky Horror twice times..

~Charles Legend
    Last edited by Charles Legend; 9th January 2009 at 03:44 PM.
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Advanced Trainer

Otto and Dimitri, you're being left alone this turn, so let's make them pay for that!

Otto! I want you to start off by hitting that Horsea HARD and stopping it's attack with Thunderpunch!. Then, hit it again with Toxic. And end the round by hitting that Riolu with Hyper Beam!

Dimitri, you will try and help out Riff Raff.....by doing a widespread Toxic on all three dragons (Vibrava, Dragonite, and Charizard, in order of attack). Im gonna count that as three moves, once each, so it can be sure to hit!

Dynamo, you're going to be having help this round, so we just have to do something about thosepesky Aura Spheres.....start by sending off a sphere of your own, [b]Shadow Ball[b] to counter it, then he should be off balance for the next attack, send a Water Pulse his way, and end the round off by sending a Psychic his way to hold him in place, shake him about, and make sure he gets hit!

Riff Raff, you're gonna be having a tough round, and there's not much we can do about that, but if he's gonna focus threeof his guys on you, we'll make him pay for it. As each one of these guys gets hit with a toxic, we'll have another attack coming their way. First thing first, I want you to send out an earthquake directed at Charizard. Then, I know this is gonna hurt, but I want you to run out and grab ahold of that Vibrava, and no matter what it takes, Fling it at Dragonite!

Tryst, that Sceptile is going to be a pain in the rear, but we can counter it! Yawn-Shadow Ball-Toxic!.

Giaus, you too will have a fun battle. Protect-Double Team-Mimic

Labelle, you will start off against two, but you will team up with Otto. Start off by using Bounce to jump real high....the attract shouldnt bother you, and maybe you can avoid the toxic by juping out of the way. Then, smash down on that Horsea. End by hitting it with Thunderbolt!

and finally, Rocky Horror, you're being ignored on the first attack, so hit that Porygon hard with Cross Chop. That should get it's attention. Then, Taunt that machine, and if it get's angry, Screech!.

~GL
    ...just call me G.L.

Veteran Trainer

8 on 8 Tag battle

===Rules===

Damage caps=40% a round!

===Battlers===

Team Charles Legend

King,S Male Charizard 88/73 Par
    Snappy, S Male Totodile 60/85
    Cam, Male Sceptile 60/82
    Myth, Male White Dragonite 69/73
    Sirius, Male Riolu 60/91
    Dragonfree, S Female Vibrava 90/76
    Monarch,M Horsea 100/86
    Mr. Glitch Porygon 60/84

Attacks:
    King: Earthquake x 3 (All R.R)
    Cam: Brick Break x 3 (All Tryst)
    Myth: Earthquake x 3 (All R.R)
    Sir: Aura Sphere x 3 (All Dy)
    Drag: Earthquake x 3 (All R.R)
    Mon: Attract~Swagger~Twister (All L)
    Mr. G: Toxic (L)~Psychic x 2 (R.H)

Sub:
    Sir: If Torment, Force Palm

VS

Team Green Lanturn

Riff Raff, M Magmortar 60/90
    Rocky Horror, M Mankey 60/85 Atk&Def +1
    Otto, M Ursaring 60/89
    Dynamo, M Sableye 60/85 Sp Atk&Def +1, FS'd
    Gaius M Bonsly 60/89
    Dimitri M Shellgon 60/90
    Labelle F Buneary 86/84
    Tryst F Eevee 60/84

Attacks:
    Riff: Earthquake(K)~Fling(Dr @ Myth)~Thunderpunch(Dr)
    Rocky: Cross Chop~Taunt~Screech (All Mr. G)
    Otto: Thunderpunch(Mo)~Toxic(Mo)~Hyper Beam (Si)
    Dynamo: Shadow Ball~Water Pulse~Psychic(All Si)
    Gaius: Protect~Double Team~Mimic
    Dimi: Toxic x 3 (All Dragons)
    La: Bounce~Thunderbolt (All Mo)
    Try: Yawn~Shadow Ball~Toxic (All C)

===Round 2===

Well now, Round two(finally) begins! This round seems to be just as hard hitting as the last round, as King, Dragonfree and Myst take to the air once more. Their target has not changed, but this time, Riff Raff has some help. Dragonfree seems to speed in first, and Dimitri jumps into the fray. Acting fast, he spits a veritable aerosol spray of Toxic in the air, forcing Dragonfree to fly through it as she lands near the both of them, causing the first Earthquake again. The area, already battered, rumbles and quakes in disapproval, throwing Riff Raff around. King flies overhead, before diving down to catch up to Myst. Both attacks hit their mark and Riff Raff tries to counter with his own Earth-shattering power. Two is greater than one however, and Riff falls, Holding his body. Dimitri rolls about, also pained by the proximity of the attacks.

As the earthquaking continues, Dynamo and Sirius still are in their own personal feud. Sirius and Dynamo each fire off a sphere toward the other, and the spheres explode on contact. Both were standing out of the blast radius, so they were safe from that fallout. Just then, Otto speeds by, fist crackling,. He dives for the water, catching Monarch by surprise. Labelle looks to be in the way of the rampaging bear, but with one hefty Bounce-she was airborne! Otto was full plank in the air-hit by a rogue Toxic. Monarch still was unable to Attract Otto-and subsequently got clobbered for it. Otto splashed into the way as well, but swam onto the ice floe

Cam looked over to spot the small Eevee that was hell bent on making his life hard. Dashing over, Tryst had no escape from the Brick Break that railed his spine. But it was odd, the hit forced him to Yawn, albiet loud. Cam shook his head, unsure why he was drowsy all of a sudden.

A good few yards away from epicenter hell, Gaius was rolling in a circle, Protected from anything that came his way. Mr Glitch was disapproving of LaBelle as his Toxic went' all over Otto instead of her. Just then, Snap jumped out from the quaking rubble and tried to slam his Tail all over Gaius. He bounced off. Mr G though, bleeped inconsistently all of a sudden. Out of nowhere, Rocky Horror came through with a defiant Cross Chop that seemed to scramble his circuit breakers.

King:-9E ==///== R.R: -9E/-13H*
    Snap: -5E ==///== Gaius: -9E
    Mr. G: -3E/-20H ==///== Rocky: -8E
    Cam: -7E *Drowsy* ==///== Tryst: -2E/-15H
    Sir: -6E ==///== Dyn: -7E
    Dr: -9E *Txc*==///== Dimi: -4E/-13H*
    Myth: -9E ==///== Otto: -6E *Txc*
    Mon: -2E/-13H ==///== La: -3E

From up high, Labelle sees why Riff Raff ran all the way to the other side of the arena, so the Earthquakes would stop hurting everyone else. Dimitri backing him up, she worried about nothing-except her landing. Otto was gearing up to rage again, and Monarch was unsure who to keep an eye out for. He turned his gaze upward, and then willingly get smashed by Labelle. Though pained, he laughed as Otto's Toxic splashed in the water, and Labelle being caught up in its gooeyness. Swimming back, he then tried to induce his attack, which did manage to get Labelle more infuriated that she got hit by her own Teammate! Was he a traitor?!?! She was confused!!

Mr. G was turned to destroy Rocky horror, and Rocky...kinda brought it on himself by further Taunting the automation. A Psychic wave flung the Primeape backwards, slamming him into a building. A Helmasaurs walked by, almost squishing Gaius as he ran away from Snap and his Aqua Tail. Snap went for an axe Tail attack, and would up hitting Gaius so hard he...evaporated. Turning around he spotted 2 more Gaius to his left and one to his right. No, the damn thing Double teamed!

Dynamo and Sirius were still squaring off. This time, it would be Sirius who got the jump on Dynamo, firing off a second Aura Sphere that went through the Water Pulses fired at him. Dynamo cringed as he went flying backwards-while Sirius held up his hands, blocking the incoming water. Not too far away, Cam lunged for the little foxthing again. But his drowsyness was interfering, and Cam would soon he knocked off his feet with a Shadowball. Quickly, the Sceptile regained some sense and swung, nicking the little Tryst back, before falling out, completely asleep.

That left Dimitri, who was back to back with Riff Raff. King, Myst and Dragonfree circled them like vultures over at the far-more destroyed end of the island. King swooped down first, and suddenly, his wings seized up. Like a rock he fell, slamming into the ground! Dimitri ran over and jumped on King's belly, right as Myst swooped down! Myst got an eyeful of Toxic waste as she crashed in the ground as well, causing another sickening shudder to Riff Raff. This time though, Riff was ready and surprised Dragonfree by grabbing the Vibrava in mid-Flight. Using its own downward trajectory against the flier, Riff Raff spun in a circle, gaining momentum until he could Fling the Pokemon at Myst. The blinded Dragon soon met his compatriot face to face, and they both toppled over atop of King!

King: *par* ==///== R.R: -6E/-13H*
    Snap: -5E ==///== Gaius: -3E 2 cl.
    Mr. G: -8E *Taunted* ==///== Rocky: -3E/-16H
    Cam: -6E/-9H *Slp*==///== Tryst: -8E/-9H
    Sir: -6E/-5H ==///== Dyn: -5E/-9H
    Dr: -7H ==///== Dimi: -3E/-10H
    Myth: -9E/-7H *Txc* ==///== Otto: -3E
    Mon: -3E/-8H ==///== La: -4E *Txc/Cfn +Atk*

Taunt=3 actions

The battle seems to have taken a turn for the better for Riff Raff. Dimitri wasted no time in spitting in King's face, and was now complete in Toxifying all three of them. King disapproved and bellowed forcing Myst and Dragonfree off, before slamming his tail down in rage. That forced a third set of Earthquakes to shake the ground. Riff and Dimitri were out of luck, as Myst followed suit bellowing as well before stomping down on the ground. Riff looked as if he was about to pass out from the shaking, but Dimitri stood by his side. Dragonfree was about to go next, but Riff Raff took his sole opportunity and dove for the dragon...and tried for a Thunderpunch. The attack did nothing but give Dragonfree a moment to land on Riff, and force him into the ground to let him experience the Quake first hand.

Everyone wondered about the sanctity of the Castle in the sky, until the rift opened. Their insatiable quakes finally caused a shift that left the rest of the teams on the other side of the island, which was now beginning to split apart. Time now was growing thin. Otto saw this and decided to help out Dynamo, whom was still holding his right arm. Sirius had already charged up another Aura Sphere, but was frozen in place by Dynamo and his Psychic ability. Charging up his power, Otto called upon a hefty amount of energy that was fired across the landscape. Sirius barely caught a glint of light in his eye before he was engulfed by the Hyper Beam. Dynamo stared in shock, and then relief!

Monarch kept backpedaling, as Labelle got on the ice floe with Otto. Otto, winded from blasting such a huge attack turned to look t Labelle, only to see hatred. Did he do something wrong? It would seem so as she forced rivulets of Thunder down his system, forcing him to fall in the icy water. With her back turned, LaBelle was a sitting duck for a Twister to engulf her and the unaware Otto. Now they were both spinning in this watery mess, getting hit by ice and all kinds of crap.

Gaius was watching all these attacks happen, and quietly pondered which one he would like, but then another clone was gone! Snap was pissed! Two left but that was one too many! Gaius ran past another Helmasaurs, and Snap followed the pair, as they passed by a pissed off Mr G. The Psychic energy thrown by Mr G hit Rocky Horror,and threw him back a ways again. Crawling to his feet, Rocky did the only thing his pained muscles would allowed.

He Screeched his pain. Mr. G cringed at the sound. Gaius and Snap did as well. However, Gaius learned ..something. Not apparent what it learned though.

With Cam out for the moment...Tryst quickly splattered his face with a Toxic concoction. Pure evil, that Tryst.

King: -9E *Txc* ==///== R.R: -6E/-14H*
    Snap: -5E -2 Def ==///== Gaius: -4E 1 cl. -2 Def
    Mr. G: -8E -2 Def ==///== Rocky: -3E/-16H
    Cam: *Txcczzz*==///== Tryst: -3E
    Sir: -6E/-31H ==///== Dyn: -8E
    Dr: -9E ==///== Dimi: -3E/-13H*
    Myth: -9E ==///== Otto: -12E/-11H
    Mon: -2E ==///== La: -8E/-3H

The Toxic'ed folk all started to lose their health (3HP)

===Stats===

Team Charles Legend

King,S M Charizard 85/55 *Par/Txc*
    Snappy, S M Totodile 60/70 -2 Def
    Cam, M Sceptile 48/69 *Txc/Slp*
    Myth, M White Dragonite 59/46 *Txc*
    Sirius, M Riolu 24/73
    Dragonfree, S F Vibrava 80/58 *Txc*
    Monarch,M Horsea 79/79
    Mr. Glitch Porygon 40/65 -2 Def Taunted

VS

Team Green Lanturn

Riff Raff, M Magmortar 20/69
    Rocky Horror, M Mankey 28/71 Atk&Def +1
    Otto, M Ursaring 46/68 *Txc*
    Dynamo, M Sableye 51/65 Sp Atk & Def +1, FS'd
    Gaius M Bonsly 60/73 1 Cl. -2 Def Psychic-5 actions
    Dimitri M Shellgon 24/80
    Labelle F Buneary 80/69 *Txc/Cfn* +Atk
    Tryst F Eevee 36/71

Taunt: 2 actions more
    Toxic 3Hp/rd +1 hereafter

DC's of course for Maggy and Dimi

Castle in the Sky is still one big island. I just raised one side up so the Tremors don't affect everyone.

CL

Also make sure to list 3 attacks per Pokemon so we don't get stalled again, lol.

Last edited by DarkestLight; 6th February 2009 at 06:11 PM.

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

Wait, so is it my turn to post attacks yet? im just a little confused, cause i notice it looks like the attackeffects are written out, but the ending stats are the same, so i wasnt sure what was going on....not that im rushing you DL, by any means should that be the case.

~GL
    ...just call me G.L.

Veteran Trainer

Gl=check yer pm's. that is a skeleton round= which will be fleshed out once all the info is collected.

Entertaining quotes!

Veteran Trainer

Lanturn...

Riff Raff only has two actions, what's his third?!?!

Once I get this, this can continue.

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

OHHHHH!! I didnt realize that's waht you were waiting for! (in my defense, you said check my PMs, and the only one i had was for the andrew battle, which is what i though you were reffering to).....

I apologize.....

OK, i will add a Thunderpunch towards Vibrava.....

once again, sorry....

~GL
    ...just call me G.L.

Veteran Trainer

Weird, there's no PM about this match. Says it went through? Weird. Ok then! Lets get this party continued!

Has been posted in! Lalala
    Last edited by DarkestLight; 6th February 2009 at 06:12 PM.

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

ill post my attacks tonight, im in a hurry this morning
    ...just call me G.L.

Advanced Trainer

OK...im just gonna list pokes, not nicknames for the moment...

Magmortar...hit Sceptile with Flamethrower x3
    Mankey...hit Porygon with Seismic Toss x3
    Buneary...hit Dragonite with Ice Beam x3
    Eevee...hit Totodile with Bite x3
    Ursaring....hit Charizard with Rock Tomb x3
    Shellgon....hit Vibrava Flamethrower-Rock Tomb-Flamthrower
    Sableye....hit Riolu with Psychic x3
    If anyones target dies....swap first to Charizard, then Dragonite.

~GL
    ...just call me G.L.

Advanced Trainer

DL...thank you.....im an idiot......first i forget 1 attack, then i forget one poke....lol.....im insane....

BONSLY.....looks like the only one left is horsea.....eww....go after her with Tackle x3.

~GL
    ...just call me G.L.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

King Fling Ursaring's Rock Tomb at Magmortar three times!

Cam use Focus Blast three times on Sableye!

Myth use Ice beam on Shellgon three times!

Dragonfree use Earth Powor followed up with Earthquake then end this round off with Fissure all at Ursaring.

Sirius use Focus Blast three times on Buneary!

Snappy use Superpower on Eevee three times

Monarch use Bubble Beam on Bonsly three times

Mr. Glitch use Psychic on Mankey three times...

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Veteran Trainer

8 on 8 Tag battle

===Rules===

Damage caps=40% a round!

===Battlers===
    Team Charles Legend

King,S M Charizard 85/55 *Par/Txc*
    Snappy, S M Totodile 60/70 -2 Def
    Cam, M Sceptile 48/69 *Txc/Slp*
    Myth, M White Dragonite 59/46 *Txc*
    Sirius, M Riolu 24/73
    Dragonfree, S F Vibrava 80/58 *Txc*
    Monarch,M Horsea 79/79
    Mr. Glitch Porygon 40/65 -2 Def Taunted

Attacks:
    King: Fling (Rocks from Tombing* x 3 (All R.R)
    Snap: SuperPower x 3 (All Tr)
    Cam: Focus Blast x 3 (All Dy)
    Myth: Ice Beam x 3 (All Di)
    Sir: Focus Blast x 3 (All La)
    Drag: Earthquake~Earth Power~Fissure x 3 (All O)
    Mon: Bubblebeam x 3 (All G)
    Mr. G: Psychic x 3 (R.H)

VS

Team Green Lanturn

Riff Raff, M Magmortar 20/69
    Rocky Horror, M Mankey 28/71 Atk&Def +1
    Otto, M Ursaring 46/68 *Txc*
    Dynamo, M Sableye 51/65 Sp Atk & Def +1, FS'd
    Gaius M Bonsly 60/73 1 Cl. -2 Def Psychic-5 actions
    Dimitri M Shellgon 24/80
    Labelle F Buneary 80/69 *Txc/Cfn* +Atk
    Tryst F Eevee 36/71

Attacks:
    Riff: Flamethrower x 3 (C)
    Rocky: Seismic Toss x 3 (All Mr. G)
    Otto: Rock Tomb x 3 (K)
    Dynamo: Psychic x 3 (All Si)
    Gaius: Tackle x 3 (Mo)
    Dimi: Flamethrower~Rock Tomb~Flamethrower (All Dr)
    La: Ice Beam x 3 (All My)
    Try: Bite x 3 (All S)

Sub: Target die-swap to King then Myth

===Round 3===

I'm treading carefully here, because this place is a massacre zone. I'm shocked no one has fallen yet. But King and Co seem anxious to make it happen. As King gets his self together, Dimitri seems to eying Free. Myth takes to the sky, and fires off a warning Ice Beam that strikes Dimi back! Thankful he hasn't attained his wings, Dimi spits out a Flmaethrower that Free spots and evades.

Free's target suddenly makes himself seen as Otto climbs up onto the higher part of teh island. Running down the field, he lets his claw act as a jai-lai, flinging a sizeable tonnage of rocks at King! King folds his wings in and tried to slam them with his tail. A large one is swatted, and he Flings the rock in the direction of Riff. Riff flies to the side, as the rest of the rocks pummel King.

Otto hops over the ledge as Free buzzes to catch him landing on the lower part of the ground. He commands a Powerful slab of Earth to strike Otto. Otto falls to his knees, holding his gut. As Free watches on this side of things, Cam is dead asleep! Truly unfortunate as Riff Raff hurries over and jumps to the other side, his arm cannons posed to fire. King's roar of disapproval as he's slightly stuck in this entrapemt can be heard. Cam is roasted thoroughly by the firemon, as LaBelle hops into view. She bouncess ofof Riff head and spots Myth flying around Dimitri. Covering the distance in record time Myth suddenly gets a taste of its own medicine, as a rogue Ice Beam causes Myth to crash again. LaBelle however, goes flying as a strange Blast knockes her off of Dimitri's back. Dimitri turns to see a winded Sirius had followed the rabbit. But Sirius would yelp in pain as Dynamo, whom was still climbing over the lip of the higher ground, snagged Sirius with a Psychic.

Disapproving teh the two Gaius still visible, Snappy turned to teh Eevee, whom was already on top of him, Biting. To free himself of this fluff, a SuperPower was used, and Tryst went flying. Gaius made his way past the pair and walked to the water's edge where Monarch was quietly waiting, and watching. Fearing getting wet, Gaius would jump onto the ice floe and squee with fear as a Bubblebeam made short work of his last clone.

Another cry of pain went out, before Mr G went flying into the lake, catching Monarch off guard! Rocky held himself up barely shaken from what must have been a Psychic Attack. Good Toss though, that forced Monarch to the ice close enough to Gaius to Tackle his head.

King: -6E/-10H *Sl. Trapped*==///== R.R: -8E/-8H
    Snap: -10E/-6H ==///== Gaius: -2E
    Mr. G: -8E/-16H ==///== Rocky: -5E/-16H
    Cam: -14H ==///== Tryst: -4E/-20H
    Sir: -8E/-16H ==///== Dyn: -7E
    Dr: -9E ==///== Dimi: -8E/-16H
    Myth: -8E/-14H* ==///== Otto: -5E/-11H
    Mon: -4E/-3H ==///== La: -8E/-20H

King began to smash his way out of his prison of stone, and Myst tried to give him cover. Labelle still looked confused, but when Sirius dashed forth and hit her with a second Focus Blast, she was done with that problem. Dimitri rolled by as Myth finally fell out the sky, due to LaBelle hitting Myth square in the rump.

Mr G bobbed to the surface, and Gaius jumped on his back. Monarch tunred and fired his Bubblebeam, as Gaius jumped again, back onto Monarch's head. The Beam struck Mr G. knocking him sideways. Rocky took the lapsed moment to dive in the water and swim under Mr G. Feeling something grab him, Mr G bobbed his head only to be Tosed out the water again!

Cam began to stir, maybe cause his body was burning, I dunno. Riff Rff continued the onslaught, as Otto got a reprieve. Dragonfree was rearing to utilize an Earthquake, when a Rock Tomb rained down from above. Shocked and trapped, the Vibrava looked up the cliff face to see Dimitri starng down at him! Trying to free himself, Otto climbed back up and the pair ran back over to help out LaBelle. But Dimitri suddenly went flying backwards, as Myth fired her Ice Beam-taking Dimitri out!

Sirius was not ready for Dynamo's second surprise Psychic Assault, and that really put a hurt on the fighter. Down below, Tryst landed...hard and then went flying again as a Second SuperPower smacked Tryst far off once more. No more biting for Tryst. Rocky felt that was mean and seemed to get ready to put a stop to it, but Mr G finally suck up on him and gave him a Psychic attack that seemd to put the fighter down!

Otto, seing King trying to free himself, wasted no time in Burying him more under rock, making it impossible for him to use his arms or Tail to Fling any Rocks anywhere. King roared in pained rage.

King: -10H ==///== R.R: -8E
    Snap: -10E ==///== Gaius: -2E
    Mr. G: -8E/-20H ==///== Rocky: -5E/-16H
    Cam: -13H *Brn*==///== Tryst: -20H
    Sir: -8E/-16H ==///== Dyn: -7E
    Dr: -9H *Frz* ==///== Dimi: -6E/-16H
    Myth: -8E/-14H* ==///== Otto: -5E
    Mon: -4E/-3H ==///== La: -8E/-20H

Calmed down a bit, Mr G looked to see Rocky was not moving. He beat his opponent. Glad, he turned to see Gaius get shot skyward by Monarch's Bubblebeam, and ended back on the ice floe. Monarch and Mr G enjoyed a little celebratory moment.

Cam finally sprung up as his body was on fire! He dashed back from Riff Raff, whom had cannons out, ready for a third set of flames. Body heavily burnt, he weakly tried to find his target, but saw no sign of the ghost. All he did see though, were flames as Riff Raff chased him around the area.

Tryst was done for, as Snap noticed. Yays!

Back up top, Myth was flying back to see if anything new was developing. LaBelle was waiting, with a nice third Ice Beam to slam into Myth. Sirius was down it seemd Dynamo standing over him with glee, and Otto was burying King even farther. Maybe paralysis weakened the fireflyer, as he wasn't even roaring now. Dynamo didn't make things easier, firing a Psychic at the rubble.

Down by the divide, Dragonfree tried to free itself from the ice. Damn!..Wha?

HAHAH Monarch looks annoyed! Gaius keeps Tackling his head!

Whoa. Otto suddenly keeled over as the ground split in a vicious Fissure...! Dragonfree got free! Wow, what a way to be taken out.

King: *par* -19H ==///== R.R: -8E
    Snap: +6E ==///== Gaius: -2E/-10H
    Mr. G: +6E ==///== Rocky: X_X
    Cam: -13H ==///== Tryst: X_X
    Sir: x_X ==///== Dyn: -7E
    Dr: -11E ==///== Dimi: x_X
    Myth: -14H* ==///== Otto: -5E/X_X!
    Mon: -4E/-3H ==///== La: -8E

The Toxic'ed folk all started to lose their health (4HP)
    Cam's nasty burns took a heavy toll (6H)

===Stats===

Team Charles Legend

King,S M Charizard 42/49 *Par/Txc*
    Snappy, S M Totodile 54/56 -2 Def
    Cam, M Sceptile 0/69 *Txc/Brn*
    Myth, M White Dragonite 15/30 *Txc*
    Sirius, M Riolu 0/57
    Dragonfree, S F Vibrava 67/38 *Txc*
    Monarch,M Horsea 70/67
    Mr. Glitch Porygon 4/55 -2 Def

VS

Team Green Lanturn

Riff Raff, M Magmortar 12/45
    Rocky Horror, M Mankey 0/61 Atk&Def +1
    Otto, M Ursaring 0/53 *Txc*
    Dynamo, M Sableye 51/44 Sp Atk & Def +1, FS'd
    Gaius M Bonsly 50/67 -2 Def Psychic-2 actions
    Dimitri M Shellgon 0/66
    Labelle F Buneary 36/45 *Txc* +Atk
    Tryst F Eevee 0/67

Toxic 4Hp

DC's for 4x weaknesses..
    King is buried pretty bad under all those rocks.
    Its a 6 on 4 match, but Charles seems to have the advantage at this moment....can Green Lanturn change the tide?!?!

CL

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Cam, Sirius good work return.

Now then

King, use Ancient Power on Riff Raff three times.
    Snappy Use Aqua tail on Gaius three times.
    Myth use Dragon Rush on Labelle three times.
    Dragonfree use Crunch on Dynamo three times.
    Monarch use Dragon Pulse on Dynamo then use Bubble Beam at both Gaius however if not down yet Riff Raff use attack him with bubble beam insted.
    Mr. Glitch use Recover twice then attack Dynamo with a Shadow Ball.

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Advanced Trainer

OK guys, 4 of us left vs. them....we can do this!

Riff Raff, we're gonna need to hit that Charizard while he is still trapped. EARTHQUAKE! Then, while he starts to throw some rocks, get behind him and hit him with FAINT ATTACK! Finally, he should still be down and hurting, so hit him hard. GIGA IMPACT!

Dynamo, aim your first attack at the porygon by TAUNTing him! you're friends will help with the first attack. Then, you're on your own against vibrava. Dont let him crunch you, but send out double SHOCK WAVES! (thats two attacks ^.^)

Labelle, ICE BEAM x3 at that dragonite. If he dies, swap to Porygon with Thunderbolt. If HE dies, then hit Horsea.

Giaus, first thing i want you to do is get in front of Dynamo and use DOUBLE TEAM, so all the attacks aimed at you and him are diverted to you. Then PROTECT. Then MIMIC the Aqua Tail.

~GL[/font][/color]
    ...just call me G.L.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Oh I would say that shock Wave won't stop Dragonfree. you forgot that she is a ground/dragon Pokemon...

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Veteran Trainer

8 on 8 Tag battle

===Rules===

Damage caps=40% a round!

===Battlers===

Team Charles Legend

King,S M Charizard 42/49 *Par/Txc*
    Snappy, S M Totodile 54/56 -2 Def
    Myth, M White Dragonite 15/30 *Txc*
    Dragonfree, S F Vibrava 67/38 *Txc*
    Monarch,M Horsea 70/67
    Mr. Glitch Porygon 4/55 -2 Def

Attacks:
    King: Ancient Power x 3 (All R.R)
    Myth: Dragon Rush x 3 (All La)
    Drag: Crunch x 3 (All Dy)
    Mon: Dragon Pulse(Dy)~BubbleBeam x 2 (All G/Riff Raff)
    Mr. G: Recover x 2~Shadow Ball(Dy)

VS

Team Green Lanturn

Riff Raff, M Magmortar 12/45
    Dynamo, M Sableye 51/44 Sp Atk & Def +1, FS'd
    Gaius M Bonsly 50/67 -2 Def Psychic-2 actions
    Labelle F Buneary 36/45 *Txc* +Atk

Attacks:
    Riff: Earthquake~Faint Attack~Giga Impact (all K)
    Dynamo: Taunt (Mr. G)~Shock Wave x 2(Dr)
    Gaius: Double Team~Protect~Mimic(AT)
    La: Ice Beam x 3 (All My)

Sub: Thunderbolt Mr G--> Mo

===Round 4===

This round as Riff Raff climbing back onto the higher part of the island. Labelle looks back to see Riff Raff and then is tagged hard by Myth. Labelle goes reeling. Dynamo, seeing Myth shoulder check Labelle, instantly makes a break for Mr G, who finally pokes his head over the wall. Dragonfree gives chanse, and Gaius leapt back onto dry land. Feeling left alone, Monarch fired a high flying Dragon Pulse.

Dynamo stood at the top of the wall, and made a ugly remark to Mr G, whom was about ready to recover some energy. He dipped his head in anger at being called a Macduck, and went to beat Dynamo down. Gaius however, split into 4 and surrounded the digital Pokemon (nope, not going there lol). That gave Dragonfree enouhg time to swoop in and Crunch Dynamo. Hovering over his body was not the smartest thing however, as the Dragon Pluse slammed into Free's back, throwing him down pretty hard.

King could be heard barely, and Riff Raff took the lapse in time to shake thngs up. That Esrthquake did more harm than good, by disloging King upper body from the rubble. His wings were defintly broken, and King was very unsetted bout that. Some of those Rock came up and slammed into Riff Raff's midsection pretty hard. Riff fell to one knee, but it was over. THe Magmortar was down.

Myth flew back over to see how King was doing, but Labelle wasn't having any freebies. Her Ice Beam brought the flying giant down. Gaius lost another clone by good fortue as Snap swang his tail to strike the danged rock, and missed! Has he even hit anything this whole match with that move?

King: -6E/-18H *Sl. Trapped*==///== R.R: -9E/-12H
    Snap: -5E ==///== Gaius: -3E 1 cl. left
    Mr. G: *Taunted*
    Dr: -7E/-15H ==///== Dyn: -3E/-8H
    Myth: -10E/-32H
    Mon: -7E ==///== La: -8E/-15H

Without Riff Raff to harm him, King could now get free of the rubble. As he began clearing rocks, Labelle bounded all the way to Mr G, whom was bobbing in frustration, and hit him with a Thunderbolt, rendinering his system overloaded.

Gaius breathed easier for the moment, as a Protective barrier was raised up. Snap struck at one of the clones and it hit! But the barrier kept it alive! Knowing which Gaius was real was good enough though as he snarled. The barier also held up against the Bubblebeam from Monarch, who was getting real tired of missing right about now.

Dragonfree floated back up to try and reassert herself, but Dynamo was already skyward, throwing a massive electrical shockwave at Free. Free laughed off the hit and flew through the waves, Crunching the little goblin in midair.

King: *Dig dig dig*
    Snap: -5E ==///== Gaius: -10E
    Dr: -7E ==///== Dyn: -5E/-8H
    Mon: -4E ==///== La: -8E

As the Barrier fell, both Monarch and Snap went for the dual water attack. Gaius, haivng seen Snap perform that move many a time, was able to Mimic it even as he was struck by the Aqua Tail. Monarch's beam didn't help, tossing the Rock quite a ways away.

King looked on as Free flew through those shock waves again, Dynamo doing more harm to himself really... Labelle had time to lunge over however and Fry Monarch in the water with a Thunderbolt.

King needed a moment, paralysis plus batterd body=pain.

King: *par*
    Snap: -5E ==///== Gaius: -4E/-22H
    Dr: -7E ==///== Dyn: -5E/-8H
    Mon: -4E/-16H ==///== La: -8E

The Toxic'ed folk all started to lose their health (5HP)

===Stats===

Team Charles Legend

King,S M Charizard 19/43 *Par/Txc*
    Snappy, S M Totodile 39/56 -2 Def
    Myth, M White Dragonite 0/20 *Txc*
    Dragonfree, S F Vibrava 47/17 *Txc*
    Monarch,M Horsea 54/52
    Mr. Glitch Porygon 0/55 -2 Def

VS

Team Green Lanturn

Riff Raff, M Magmortar 0/36
    Dynamo, M Sableye 27/30 Sp Atk & Def +1, FS'd
    Gaius M Bonsly 28/50 -2 Def Aqua Tail 5 actions
    Labelle F Buneary 16/21 *Txc* +Atk

Toxic 5Hp

King is getting free-he can use his arms. Wings are broken.

Dragonfree is a Vibrava GL. What's Vibrava typing? Just..somethng to think about.

The situation looks dire for Green Lanturn. Can he pull off the upset!

GL

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

ok, so Sableye, Bonsly, and Buneary....

Dynamo....Shockwave Charizard x3...if he dies, hit Horsea
    Giaus....Flail x3 at Totodile
    Labelle....ice beam x3 at Vibrava

Horsea is the target if anyone dies.

~GL[/font][/color]
    ...just call me G.L.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Good work Myth and Mr. Glitch Return!

King it's time for the final strike, use Blast Burn Full Power on Labelle!

Snappy use Water Gun on on Gaius then switch to Labelle use Super Power Twice!

Dragonfree use Crunch on Dynamo three times!

Monarch use Water Gun on Gaius three times!
    ----------------

I must say GL that we have both improved a lot since are battle at my pond, and also the battle in the bar... LOL XD

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Veteran Trainer

8 on 8 Tag battle

===Rules===

Damage caps=40% a round!

===Battlers===

Team Charles Legend

King,S M Charizard 19/43 *Par/Txc*
    Snappy, S M Totodile 39/56 -2 Def
    Dragonfree, S F Vibrava 47/17 *Txc*
    Monarch,M Horsea 54/52

Attacks:
    King: Blast Burn (La)
    Snap: Water Gun(G)~Super Power x 2 (La)
    Drag: Crunch x 3 ( Dy)
    Mon: Water Gun x 3 (G)

VS

Team Green Lanturn

Dynamo, M Sableye 27/30 Sp Atk & Def +1, FS'd
    Gaius M Bonsly 28/50 -2 Def Aqua Tail 5 actions
    Labelle F Buneary 16/21 *Txc* +Atk

Attacks:
    Dynamo: Shock Wave x 3(K)
    Gaius: Flail x 3 (S)
    La: Ice Beam x 3 ( Dr)

Sub: Attack Monarch

===Round 5===

The epic battle that has taken place here has conquered many a foe from both sides. Green's team looks battered, but they stand their ground together. King bashes his hands against he rock building up his flaming prowess for something major. Labelle wastes no time in trying to clear the field of danger. Dragonfree lands on Dynamo again, and Crunches down on the Sableye, but immediatly lets go of him when a Ice Beam strikes it straight in the gut!

Dynamo goes flying,, as Labelle hops over to get closer to Dragonfree, when King finally bellows his anger and charges for Labelle-and cramps up! Laabelle, still terrified, makes a break for it. Gaius however, has it rough, as Wate is fired at him from two angles. Snap and Monarch make a game out of tormenting the little guy, until Snap is confronted witha Flailing lil rock'mon. That kinda hurts.

Dynamo lands near King and issues a Shockwave that hampers the poor lizard pretty bad.

King: *par* -12H
    Snap: -3E/-13H ==///== Gaius: -9E/-12H
    Dr: -7E/-20H ==///== Dyn: -5E/-8H
    Mon: -3E ==///== La: -8E

Dynamo looked behind him, to see Dragonfree recovering and buzzing toward him. Quickly he reared back to try and send a second Shockwave through to King, but Dragonfree was faster, scooping him up and Crunching again. King bellowed and got up, spotting the Ice Beam that rattled Dragonfree onto its side. Noting the culprit, King ran full speed, colliding into Labelle with the force of a Mack Truck. The Rabbit flew pretty hard, landing in the pond and sinking beside Monarch.

King however, tilted back on his haunches, extremely exhausted from the attack. It wouldn't last though as Dynamoi, free from Dragonfrees Jaw, put an end to the flame beast, searign bolts of electricity falling in Waves to Shock King.

Monarch turned to see what the heck just landed next to it, and Snap ran over to see if the bunny was still conscious. Distraction submerged, Monarch went back to tormenting the little rock mon, only to see that Snap was seemingly getting hurt every time Gaius was hit.

King: -12E/-12H
    Snap: -14H ==///== Gaius: -9E/-6H
    Dr: -7E/-20H ==///== Dyn: -5E/-8H
    Mon: -3E ==///== La: -8E

With King down and Snap dizzy-things seemed to be looking even! Monarch tried to harm Gaius with those Water guns, but they were't hurting all too well! Gaius was struck, and Snap would once again be Flailed upon! Snap fell over, and Monarch suddenly turned to see Dragonfree halfheartedly Crunching a still living Dynamo! How did things turn out like this!

A Shockwave thundered across the area, slapping into Monarch.

Snap: -15H ==///== Gaius: -9E/-6H
    Dr: -3E ==///== Dyn: -5E/-4H
    Mon: -3E/-12H

The Toxic'ed folk all started to lose their health (6HP)

===Stats===

Team Charles Legend

King,S M Charizard 0/31 *Par/Txc*
    Snappy, S M Totodile 0/53 -2 Def
    Dragonfree, S F Vibrava 1/0 *Txc*
    Monarch,M Horsea 42/43

VS

Team Green Lanturn

Dynamo, M Sableye 7/15 Sp Atk & Def +1, FS'd
    Gaius M Bonsly 4/23 -2 Def Aqua Tail 2 actions
    Labelle F Buneary 0/5 *Txc* +Atk

In a stunning turn, The match is tied, and the competition looks...well still in Charles favor. Can he pull the win?!?

CL

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

King Snappy return you guys fought well.

Draonfree use Draco Meteor on Dynamo!

Monarch first start off with a wide Spread Bubble Beam target both Dynamo and Gaius, then if Gaiius faints use Dragon Pulse twice to finish off Dynamo!

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Advanced Trainer

OK, here we go guys, its time for the nitty-gritty!

Dynamo, Giaus, you're the last two left, and we've got a bit of catching up to do, but we can do it!

Giaus, I want you to take care of that Vibrava. Before he can do anything at Dynamo, hit him quickly and fast with a Sucker Punch!. That should get rid of that pesky thing before it even hits.

Dynamo, ignore the vibrava, and focus on the pesky horsea. We can't kill it this round, but we can definately try! Smash his bubblebeam with a Shadow Ball!.

Hopefully by this time it will be two on one. Sounds like he is going after Dynamo, so Dynamo, I want you to just Protect. MEanwhile, Giaus, i want you to hit him with Toxic.

Then, he will try to go after Dynamo again. Dynamo, I want you to quickly Dig down deep and hide. Giaus, it's been fun. while he goes after Dynamo, get up close, and EXPLOSION!

~GL
    ...just call me G.L.

Veteran Trainer

8 on 8 Tag battle

===Rules===

Damage caps=40% a round!

===Battlers===

Team Charles Legend

Team Charles Legend

Dragonfree, S F Vibrava 1/0 *Txc*
    Monarch,M Horsea 42/43

Attacks:
    Drag: Crunch x 3 ( Dy)
    Mon: Water Gun x 3 (G)

VS

Team Green Lanturn

Dynamo, M Sableye 7/15 Sp Atk & Def +1, FS'd
    Gaius M Bonsly 4/23 -2 Def Aqua Tail 2 actions

Attacks:
    Dynamo: Shadow Ball(M)~Protect~dig(evade)
    Gaius: Sucker Punch (D)~Toxic~Explosion (Both M)

===Round 6===

I stand near the end of this battle, at the edge of the water, where Monarch looks absolutely pissed at the way things have turned out. Dragonfree barely has the energy to even stand, and as such, stays down. This poses bad for Gaius as his action depended on Dragonfree moving!

Like a sitting duck, Gaius didn't even pay attention to the swath of bubbles coming his way. Dynamo-who made some speace between him and Dragonfree did however. Standing side by side with Gaius for the moment he threw a Shadowball at the incoming Bubblebeam. Gaius and Monarch both watch as the Bubblebeam forced the Shadowball to explode upon contact. The explosion was far enough away from the two Pokemon so neither received any fallback.

Gaius: O.o It ded?==///== Mon: -3E
    Dr: *Uuurgh* ==///== Dyn: -6E

Too close to risk anything else, Dynamo quickly threw up a shield, as Gaius spat up something nasty at Monarch. It hit, and Monarch was very displeased.

This time-it was luck on Gaius's side, as Monarch's Bubblebeam crashed into that Protect, saving Gaius from harm due to line of sight. Dragonfree hissed, as Monarch really was getting annoyed at that little bastard.

Mon: -3E ==///== Gaius: -4E
    Dr: >_O!! Come on... ==///== Dyn: -9E

Finally having enough energy to attack, Dragonfree sprang up, surprising Dynamo and Gaius. Gaius began to glow, but Dynamo used the last of its energy for that protect! Knowing this was suicide, Gaius ran towards the waters edge, and went supernova right as the Bubblebeam and the Meteor attacks began to touch ground. Water, mortar, things went everywhere, I think a Helamsaurs was blown up too.

At the site where the pond USED to be, was a broken bank and Monarch bouncing on its tail. Gaiuus was out for the count, and Dragonfree looked to see if his Attack destroyed Dynamo.

Dynamo was staring up at the sky, completly knocked out. Sirius's foresight finally came back to truly haunt Dynamo.

Mon: -3E/-40H ==///== Gaius: -19E/Ded
    Dr: -14E ==///== Dyn: -7H

Oh, but Monarch and Dragonfree both suddenly collapse? (3/7HP)! Ohh the Toxic! Wow, what a way to end!

===Stats===

Team Charles Legend

Dragonfree, S F Vibrava 0/6 *Txc*
    Monarch,M Horsea 0/34

VS

Team Green Lanturn

Dynamo, M Sableye 0/0 Sp Atk & Def +1, FS'd
    Gaius M Bonsly 0/0 -2 Def

Results

Due to Explosion knocking out Dynamo and Gaius first, the winner of this match is Charles Legend!

Charles gets 8 points
    Green Lanturn gets 4 points
    DL gets 8 Points! Close match, but whoo man, glad that's over.

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

Well I must say so am I,lol.

Though, this is the first match Charles and I have EVER finished....im pretty sure im right when i say third times the charm.

Thanks DL for putting up with this,lol, and me ^.^

~GL
    ...just call me G.L.

Veteran Trainer

No prob. Was fun though, all out melee's are crazy.

Entertaining quotes!