Thread: The Dragon Roost: Dragonis vs Mike Mysterio (Ref: Mew Master)

Threaded View

Mew Master of SCIENCE! Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default The Dragon Roost: Dragonis vs Mike Mysterio (Ref: Mew Master)

I need battlers for this match that I'd like to Ref. Using my arena and a few unorthodox methods, I think it'll be fun. For now... the Arena!

Arena – Dragon Roost

The main arena is set inside a dormant volcano, the cliff walls are igneous rock, carved into long grooves and several landings scattered along the walls themselves. Dragons, real dragons and not Pokémon roost on these landings and oversee the matches that transpire. All types of dragons stay here, western, eastern, wyvern, drakes, hydras, and even sea serpents travel great distances to roost here and oversee the battle.

The arena is a standard Indigo stadium on a platform held over the still glowing magma 80 feet below. The battlers are on elevated towers, with the ref standing in front of a massive dragon statue that appears to be in a silent roar. Boarders of the arena are massive rib bones, making the battlers feel like they are in the belly of the massive beast itself. They stand over a hundred feet high, dwarfing any human and Pokémon

Throughout the match the dragons in this area let loose with an eerie chanting howl, voicing their displeasure at the current match. Everything around the combatants and Pokémon starts to shift and warp until they find themselves in a new arena with only one dragon watching over them and affecting the battle, each with their own restrictions.

Once a Pokémon faints, the trainers recall them both, even if one is still active and ready to fight. And the area changes due to the Dragon’s song. After the competitors see their new arena are they allowed to send out the next set of Pokémon and attack.

The Rules are simple. The fight starts out in the described arena and the opponents PM their Pokémon choices and set of attacks to me (the Ref) for the first round of any arena. After which the fight continues on in the normal fashion until one of the Pokémon faints. At that point, both are recalled and the Dragon's Song changes the area to something new. When this happens both competators PM the Ref their choices and first set of attacks, and the match continues.

The winner is decided by a combination of the total remaining HP after the last Match-up is over.

Number of Pokémon: 6, but may vary depending on the competators, and how many they wish to use.
    Banned Moves: None, you'll have enough trouble with the Dragons and their own personal restrictions on the match.
    DQ: Standard Week

Now I just need battlers for this match.

Come on, let's give it a try!
    Last edited by Mew Master; 30th July 2007 at 01:16 PM.
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art
    Bring your Battles to Life

Mew Master on "Tracer" Well at least I make you happy with my character's impending downward mental spiral.

We don't like reality... we Re-draw it!

Diamond Friend Code: 124696093377
    SoulSilver Friend Code: 296633754096