Another RMT for you forum goers. I'm kinda... debating, about a couple pokemon. Read on!

(You'll notice that I don't list Natures, or EV spreads. Because, most of the time, I won't be bothered. If I'm hatching something new, I'll try to get a decent Nature. Sometimes. Otherwise, I really have better things to do with my time. But I digress.)

Milotic
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Mirror Coat
-Recover

Standard moveset, I think. Delicious Sp. Def., a very nice Ability, good other stats and Recover.

Mismagius
-Psychic
-Shadow Ball
-Confuse Ray
-Perish Song

Taught it Psychic because, during the course of the game, I needed a good psychic attacker on my team. It's actually served me really well, so I've kept it. Confuse Ray for irritation. Perish Song I'm loving; lets me be cheap against a final pokemon, as well as forcing the opponent to switch.

Altaria
-Aerial Ace
-Steel Wing
-Dragon Dance
-Rest

I thought Altaria looks cool. Boost self with Dragon Dance, Rest + Chesto Berry to clear away any damage I've taken, and then start smacking things.

Armaldo
-X-scissor
-Stone Edge
-Swords Dance
-Stealth Rock/Brick Break/Crush Claw

Iffy on what to include as the fourth move, here. All of them look interesting, but I haven't quite finished raising my Armaldo, so I don't know which would help the most, so far. Any better suggestions?

Jirachi
-Psychic
-Wish
-Calm Mind
-Thunder

Boring moveset I blatantly stole from other people. I like the fact that this keeps Wish, and makes use of Serene Grace, but... I noticed my Jirachi has the Attack up/Sp. Def. down nature, so I was kind of hoping to have a Physical Attack based set. Looks like Jirachi gets garbage for physical moves, though. Thoughts?

Oh, and I also considered Rain Dance/Thunder/Water Pulse/(Psychic or Wish), because it'd totally abuse Serene Grace, but I didn't think it'd really offer anything beneficial for my team. Maybe I'm wrong...?

Lastly:

Breloom
-Spore
-Focus Punch
-Mach Punch
-Seed Bomb

Thought Breloom might be cool. *shrugs* I'm really unsure about this last one, but he seems to cover some type weaknesses pretty good, so I might try him out. Is there another pokemon (or even pokemon type) that might cover me better?

Thanks for any insights, helpful forum goers!