Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blademaster VS. Mew Master (Ref: DarkestLight)

You crook! Ya CRIMINAL!! Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer
    The Universe - 46 degrees north, 8 trillion degrees west

Default Blademaster VS. Mew Master (Ref: DarkestLight)

Mew Master!

You and I have been mulling over a battle for sometime, so if you have a free spot, let's do this!

Here's my rules:

Pokemon: This will be a 3-on-3 battle, with 1 Pokemon out at a time.

Order: The ref can decide who sends out/attacks first.

DQ: The DQ is 5 days.

Banned Moves: None on my part; you can add whatever ones you wish.

Arena:

Atlantis

That's right - the legendary sunken city itself. The city is in perfect condition, every magnificent spire and grandiose construct sculpted from coral of every color of the rainbow.

The battle will begin place outside the city's walls, but it can be moved into the city when needed. But beware - the city is watched over and protected by Kyogre Itself, and the Legendary guardian of the ocean does not want to see Its city damaged - if it is, the Pokemon responsible for the damage will be ejected from the city at the cost of 10HP.

Both battlers are capable of breathing underwater, obviously - this is thanks to Kyogre's power. However, Pokemon don't get the same blessing: Only Pokemon that can survive in an aquatic environment can battle here.

Aside from the city, there is nothing too spectacular about the arena... The muddy seafloor, a few rocks here, a few shells there... The usual stuff, basically.

So, binky-boy... Are you up to the challenge?

~Blade
    Last edited by Blademaster; 22nd October 2007 at 06:14 AM.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

HEY! I do art commissions! Follow me and my pals on their website here!

Mew Master of SCIENCE! Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: A Battle Between Masters... (Ref needed)

Allas my chaotic Blade, I don't have a free spot. However my match with Weasie is nearly over (because i'm getting my arse handed to me) and once it's over I shall accept your Marine Challenge!
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art
    Bring your Battles to Life

Mew Master on "Tracer" Well at least I make you happy with my character's impending downward mental spiral.

We don't like reality... we Re-draw it!

Diamond Friend Code: 124696093377
    SoulSilver Friend Code: 296633754096

Veteran Trainer

OK, cool. Good enough.

Now, someone, REF FOR US!! REF OR DIE!!

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Master Trainer

Okay Blade, due to a technicallity I forgot to notice, our match is officially ON! Let's get the smack-down started Chaos God!!
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Mew Master on "Tracer" Well at least I make you happy with my character's impending downward mental spiral.

Veteran Trainer

For the love of Isis, it's RANDOM GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW, SOMEONE REF FOR US!

And it better not be DL again! You heartless, lazy bastards make him do all the work! For shame! Shame, I say! Throw someone else into the fray!

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Master Trainer

But... I like DL's reffings. I will agree that he's done a lot of work lately... he deserves a break..
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Veteran Trainer

Still in need of a ref here... If we get a ref for this match, I won't start a fourth one. Fair enough? One less complaint from me you'll have to hear about - always a bonus!

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Edit: That didn't work and this has been in limbo

I DESPISE Limbo. You can give me your first born's later.

So-without further ado....

Atlantis!

===Rules===

Banned Moves: None

Arena:
    Atlantis-The Sunken City of Legend

That's right - the legendary sunken city itself. The city is in perfect condition, every magnificent spire and grandiose construct sculpted from coral of every color of the rainbow.

The battle will begin place outside the city's walls, but it can be moved into the city when needed. But beware - the city is watched over and protected by Kyogre Itself, and the Legendary guardian of the ocean does not want to see Its city damaged - if it is, the Pokemon responsible for the damage will be ejected from the city at the cost of 10HP.

Both battlers are capable of breathing underwater, obviously - this is thanks to Kyogre's power. However, Pokemon don't get the same blessing: Only Pokemon that can survive in an aquatic environment can battle here.

Aside from the city, there is nothing too spectacular about the arena... The muddy seafloor, a few rocks here, a few shells there... The usual stuff, basically.

===Battlers===

Blademaster X X X

VS

Mew Master XX X

===Pre-Game===

It's 6 am, and here I am in a company jet-headed over to somewhere off the coast of Spartel, well, that's what my instructions state. They tell me that due to an abnormality in the Refstream, I'm needed for services that were once not needed of me. Whatever, its another paycheck. Realizing the helicopter pilot has stopped in forward acceleration, I take a gander.

All I see is open ocean. Beautiful crystalline droplets waving together o form an enveloping blanket that held under its warmth much more life that I would possibly know....I hoped. The co-pilot tells me to don my parachute, I dismiss his fears. He's new, and the pilot alerts him to just who the hell I am. Without a care, I open the bay door, and fling myself out (detaching the headset before.)

Perpetual freefall is bliss. You think you have a grasp on everything, and then suddenly, its all robbed away, and all you are left with ids a localizing view of your future, coming at you hurriedly. Well. Mine wasn't to be smashed to bits upon the open water here, no no. Two tugs and a stretch, and my Hang Glider 9000 pops free, wings ever expanding to catch the strong wind currents and force me into a corkscrew escape from death.

I lazily glide back over to where I'm supposed to be, and note that there's something...down there? It moves...its big. Too small to be Wailord, but too big to be anything else....With a press of the right sleeve of the left wing, a air compartment coves over my head, and I click the propulsion system. The Hang glider's wing sacs fill with pressurized air, before firing me into the sea, shooting me along as if I was a submersible.

Deeper into the depths of the ocean I dive, noting the lack of light. Until I come across a brilliant sight. Below me, still hundreds of meters away, is a beacon. A beacon-drawing me to one of my wildest fantasies...discovering Altantis!

..Yet, to my dismay, it was already discovered. Ironically, there was a U-boat parked over to the Coral reef, and both Blade and Mew Master were swimming around, free of respiratory apparati. How this was possible had not occurred to me yet.

"You gotta be joking me...another freaking battle!"

"Hey HEY! Darkly didn't punk out! Get over here and ref!"

"Heh, Hey DL. Didn't think you'd-or anyone else for that matter-would show."

...Dedication is a double edge sword. *sigh* MM, you release first, Blade releases and attacks after.

===Stats===

This dosen't exist yet, of course :O.
    Last edited by DarkestLight; 5th October 2007 at 06:23 PM. Reason: I'ma reeeeeallly nice guy...

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Master Trainer

Now THIS is a sight for sore eyes...OW! MY EYES! Very well as I've been informed of this battle's confrimation (thanks again DL, thou dost rocketh), time for....

Otohime!!! (female)

Your move Blade.
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Veteran Trainer

I choose Jonathon Jones, my Carvahna(M)!

Johnny, use Agility to gain an early lead - and some early speed. Then use Ancientpower, and finish with Dark Pulse.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Master Trainer

Okay Otohime, time to show your stuff.

While he goes for Agility, use your natural good looks and charm to win him over with an Attract. Then Double Team to avoid the Ancient Power. Finally Mirror Coat against the Dark Pulse.

Attract~Double Team~Mirror Coat
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Veteran Trainer

Atlantis!

===Rules===

Arena:

===Battlers===

Blademaster X X X
    Johnathan Jones, M Carvanah
    100/100
    Chizzomp!
    Agility~Ancientpower~Dark Pulse

Mew Master X X X
    Otohime, F Feebas
    100/100
    Blub blub!!!
    Attract~Double Team~Mirror Coat

===Round 1===

I immediately call the match to start, swimming away to a small reclusive crop of coral. Johnny Jonnnerson..what the hell kinda name..anyway Johnny takes off like a torpedo, speeding toward Otohimie, before shooting left, right..up...almost hitting the titan of the sea itself, Kyogre...and he banks left again, as Kyrogre swims along, minding its own buisness...

Otohime though, seems to be love struck. She paddles after Johnny, and by the time toe carnivorous fish comes to a stop, he's in full view of Otohime and all of her speckled body charm. Sucks..to be him.

Otohime: -4E ==///== Johnny: -4E (Spd x2, <3<3)

Stricken with love, Johnny swims over to Oto, and snuggles with her. Oto sneers evilly, seeing her plan has worked. Golddiggers will get you every time Johnny... She plays off her next move to REALLY get in Johnny's favor, swimming around him fast enough to create 4 clones of herself. O man, Johnny with a harem of Feebas! This is bliss!

Otohime: -4E (4 clones) ==///== Johnny: ...

The girls all surround Johnny, fanning him with their tails. What a way to be, living by Atlantis, with a Feebas harem. What a dream...wait..yeah, this has to be a dream...right. He momentarily snaps out of the daze, and adjusts his focus-before releasing a Dark Pulse that strikes outward, hitting the harem full force.

No! He hit his love! Johnny swam over to the now shimmering Oto, whom was quite offended her man hit her. A little reciprocation was in sore, as that same attack was shot back at Johnny, sending him flipping backwards, passing the highest point of Atlantis.

Otohime: -7E/-9H ==///== Johnny: -6E/-5H

===Stats===

Blademaster X X X
    95/90
    Spd +2, Still thinks he's in love (42%)

Mew Master X X X
    Otohime, F Feebas
    91/85
    Just brung sexy back n_n~ YEAH!

Note: Hey umm Higher up refs-Mirror Coat is listed as doing the same damage as original attack. Shouldn't it be double the damage, like Counter. I JUST noticed that :O.

For you two I followed the description, so no doubling of damage >>

Attract effectiveness drops with concurrent hits as well as the passage of time.

MM

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

Master Trainer

Just like the Legend Oto, nice work.

Now let's spin things up with a Swift Blast to slow down Johnny, then use a Dragon Rage/Toxic combo, to poison then disorient him.

Swift~Venom Twister (Dragon Rage+Toxic)
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Veteran Trainer

Here's an idea.

Hey, Johnny! If that fish wants to get all lovey-dovey with you, why don't you Return some of the sentiment? Then, Protect from her combo. Finally, give her a nice love Bite.

Move: Return, Protect, Bite

Fish pr0n FTW.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Veteran Trainer

Atlantis!

===Rules===

Arena:

===Battlers===

Blademaster X X X
    95/90
    Spd +2, Still thinks he's in love (42%)
    Return~Protect~Bite

Mew Master X X X
    Otohime, F Feebas
    91/85
    Just brung sexy back n_n~ YEAH!
    Swift~Venom Twister (Dragon Rage+Toxic)

===Round 2===

Johnny still looked aloof in his wayward tailing of Oto. Unphazed by her playful swats, he scuttles next to her and bumps his head against her body...kinda hard though. What, he was only Returning the love back!

It was a bit too much for Oto to handle though, and she backed away. Keeping Johnny back was proving to be an ordeal, since he was leagues faster now. Swift stars cut through the water, pinning the fish back a bit, as she created space between their..relationship.

Otohime: -6E/-11H ==///== Johnny: -6E/-7H

Calmed a bit from his testosterone-induced rampage, Johnny clamped is jaws. He felt a bit placid about Oto now, and slitted his eyes. Oto noted this, and began to take measures to ensure there was no backlash-the Attract was wearing off. She swam around the upper Atlantian buildings, Johny following after post haste. Turning to face Johnny's incoming body, Oto expelled a dangerous about of draconic energy into the water. To add to this injustice over Atlantis, poisonous discharges left Oto (eww..nasty girl..) to add to teh mix.

Johnny swam right through it, as he was unable to turn away fast enough. But it did not matter, as he peeled through the other side, streams of poison and Rage flying off of is Protective bubble! Love..found a way n_n

Otohime: -12E ==///== Johnny: -10E

Johnny didn't waste any time in getting Oto to give him a kiss on the lips-he sped right in. Almost too gleefully..and I think Oto was bitten in the process. Sloppy kisser.

Otohime: -8H ==///== Johnny: -5E

===Stats===

Blademaster X X X
    88/69
    Spd +2, Tried to make it work... (20%)

Mew Master X X X
    Otohime, F Feebas
    72/67
    Bit her lip off almost!

Notes:

Return dropped Attract's effectiveness greatly.

BM

Entertaining quotes!

Veteran Trainer

(wanders in to see what's holding up the battle)

...Fuck! ><

OK, OK. Johnny! Try and trap your sweetheart over there in a Whirlpool, and... Wait, what do you mean you can't learn that attack?! You call yourself a Water-type?! Grrrrr... OK, fine. Pimpsmack her fish-bitch ass with an Aqua Jet instead, then freeze the water around her with an Ice Beam to trap her. Finish by Crunching it.

Move: Whirlpool Aqua Jet, Ice Beam, Crunch
    Last edited by Blademaster; 15th October 2007 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Guess. -_-;;;;

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Master Trainer

Otohime, Dive, using the whirlpool's centrifical force to send you ramming into Johnny with a Tackle, then freeze his mouth with your own Ice Beam.

Dive~Tackle~Ice Beam
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Veteran Trainer

I'll let MM change his attacks if he so wishes before I post.

Entertaining quotes!

Veteran Trainer

Screw him! Ref, Darkly, ref!

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Master Trainer

Go, post. If I screw up I screw up... <-<
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Veteran Trainer

Default Re: Blademaster VS. Mew Master (Ref: DarkestLight)

ooook

Atlantis!

===Rules===

Arena:

===Battlers===

Blademaster X X X
    88/69
    Spd +2, Tried to make it work... (20%)
    Aqua Jet~Ice Beam~Crunch

Mew Master X X X
    Otohime, F Feebas
    72/67
    Bit her lip off almost!
    Dive~Tackle~Ice Beam

===Round 3===

Under the sea, these two fishes battle it out for Atlantic...romance? Johnny tries a halfhearted effort now to try and woo Otohime, whom just keeps swimming away. She dives deep, Johnny following after, shooting through the water like Jet. Oops, he hit her as he sped on by into the darkness.

Otohime: -5E/-5H ==///== Johnny: -3E

Seeing his love suddenly shoot back up, Johnny put that speed to good use, and rushed toward her. Stopping, maybe a lovely Ice Beam would make her think she could get diamonds from him! Floating still, Johnny charged up the energy, water freezing around his body as he did so.

Oto looked down, spotting the clearish blue light against the dark sea. Fearing what might be approaching, she turned back, and quietly freaked as a beam of supercold vapor shot right above her. She turned to watch...as the Beam sailed into Atlantis, hitting a pillar! A look around would turn up nothing but...ice...a tunnel of ice, that she was stuck in! As the ice tube with her inside began to float up Johnny tagged after, circling it. Oto looked dismayed, like a bird in a cage.

Otohime: o.O? ==///== Johnny: -8E

Seeing his prize in clearer light...she didn't..look so cute anymore. Maybe it was bad light? Johnny didn't seem to like this and attained that classic Carvanah evil glare. Oto freaked, knowing her spell was waning with every passing second. But while in the tube, she began to charge up her own beam of Ice. It was necessary too, as Johnny began to chomp through the ice, actually Crunching on her tail! When Johnny's crunch-scapade was over, and Oto could get a clean shot-Johnny was sent the direction of the Ice Beam he shot, only this time, her went deeper into Atlantis, breaking a street light.

All at once...a large groan was heard...and waves began to be felt at this depth..

Someone big was coming back...

Otohime: -8E/-8H ==///== Johnny: -7E/-8H

===Stats===

Blademaster X X X
    80/51
    Spd +2, Screw this snitch >O! (5%)

Mew Master X X X
    Otohime, F Feebas
    60/53
    Gotta fix the light!!!

Notes:

Attract dropped due to Johnny being hit twice.

MM

Entertaining quotes!

Veteran Trainer

The DQ has passed.

DENNY! GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE SO I CAN KICK IT!

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Veteran Trainer

It has passed. :O. But-due to the ref having some really bad problems IRL, I'll allow Denny till Monday night. Ciao.

And when'd you get a Rotom? I want one :O.!

Entertaining quotes!

Veteran Trainer

I got it at the giveaway. ASB's first Rotom FTW.

...Whattaya mean YOU want one? Go spend some of your 800 billion points and buy one, then, ya cheapass!

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Veteran Trainer

>> Can't spend my points. They're already spent. And yeah. I'm gonna hafta call this a DQ.....

at 11:59 pm tonight. So yeah I'll check back after Heroes ¬¬ No one bothers me during Heroes. NO ONE!

;_; Dq man. Dq. No points. Twas fun whilst it began, but now, it shall sink away ...akin to Atlantis....
    Last edited by DarkestLight; 30th October 2007 at 05:41 PM.

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer

GAH! I didn't receive a notice from the Boards saying this had been replied to! Great, now Blade's gonna kill me <,<...
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Veteran Trainer

>> I thought you died. Yeah the board likes being stupid about that lately. Go had man, I dun want this to end either.

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer

Hmm... wrong interpretation of a move, that or I'm just outta practice.

Otohime, unleash a Haze through the water. Set up a Light Screen, then hit johnny with a Swift

Haze~Light Screen~Swift
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Veteran Trainer

I'll spare Denny's life, but only because I want a Sharpedo.

Johnny, Taunt that ugly-ass bass so she can't do jack for her first two rounds. From there, blast her with a Dark Pulse, then use Payback after her Swift hits you.

Move: Taunt, Dark Pulse, Payback

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Veteran Trainer

Atlantis!

===Rules===

Arena:

===Battlers===

Blademaster X X X
    80/51
    Spd +2, Screw this snitch >O! (5%)
    Taunt~Dark pulse~Payback

Mew Master X X X
    Otohime, F Feebas
    60/53
    Gotta fix the light!!
    Haze~Light Screen~Swift

===Round 4===

Attractions to the ugly seabass was wearing off, Johnny now starting to return it his evillish ways. With the last bit of "love" left in his body,. Johnny began Taunting Oto, making weird cooing noises, before merely swimming away, an indication that she was just NOT pretty.

...that pissed Oto off. She wriggled her flippers in anger, upset Johnny was so damn superficial!

Otohime: >O!! ==///== Johnny: -4E
    Taunt: 5 actions

As riled up as she was Oto made a beeline for Johnny, he was going to pay for that! Or, well she would have made him pay-but a blast of energy send Oto careening through Atlantis, hitting a few buildings and crashing on the roof of a submerged tower. Johnny shot like a bolt right after....not even noticing the VERY large shadow slowly coming over them...

Otohime: -8H ==///== Johnny: -7E

The ocean seemingly bent and churned with the onset of the water legend. It quietly swam by us humans, and made its way to a point where it could spy on those breaking up its city.

Kyogre bore witness to Oto firing off a precisely aimed set of swift stars, that jettisoned around buildings and flagpoles to collide into Johnny. Johnny took the hit-and with reckless abandon, released a forceful wave of energy that pushed the water around him forward in a purely massive brick. Oto watched as the roof tiles were flung left and right before she was struck with a most dark power. Wow, Johnny sure likes to deliver a buttload of Payback.

Otohime: -6E/-10H ==///== Johnny: -6E/-7H

Kyogre's eyes slitted...I don't think it likes Johnny all too much right now. That was duly shown, as a beacon of amber light made its way from the darkness of the ocean, striking Johnny in his face. Johnny suddenly rocketed out of the city, as if pulled by an invisible fishing reel.

===Stats===

Blademaster X X X
    63/34
    Spd +2, Screw the city! This fish is going down!

Mew Master X X X
    Otohime, F Feebas
    42/47
    o.O! Hey, big creature to the immediate left!
    Taunt=3 actions

Notes:

BM

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer

*bumps for BM* Come on BM... Yes I was oblivious... but... *bugs anyway*
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Veteran Trainer

The name's Blade.

Johnny, use Double Team. Then Relax. Then blast her with another Dark Pulse.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Master Trainer

Fine then Blade... Noted ofr future refrence... next to the chocolate.

Otohime, launch a Swift after he dispatches the clones. Then get in close for an Ice Beam while he's relaxing. Then counter his Dark pulse with a Secret Power.

Swift~Ice Beam~Secret Power
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Veteran Trainer

Atlantis!

===Rules===

Arena:

===Battlers===

Blademaster X X X
    63/34
    Spd +2, Screw the city! This fish is going down!
    Double Team~Relax~Dark Pulse

Mew Master X X X
    Otohime, F Feebas
    42/47
    o.O! Hey, big creature to the immediate left!
    Taunt=3 actions
    Swift~Ice Beam~Secret Power

===Round 5===

Swimming back to the battle, Johnny was a bit upset. First off, who has a fishing reel that long. Second, what the heck? He was 40,000 leagues under the sea! How the he-ANYWAY! Clenching teeth as he flung himself through calcium-infused waters, clones of him began to appear.

Otohime (and to a lesser extenrt Kyogre) watched the incoming pirahna, Oto immediately thrusting forward. Swift starfishes flew through Johnny and his Entourage. Johnny paused, upset all his work was shattered by some friggin' starfish.

Otohime: -5E ==///== Johnny: -4E/-5H

Stopping once agian within the city's interior, Johnny opted to relax down on a sidewalk. Oto didn't care-the superficial bastard was having it! Forming her own answer to Johnny's apparent disinterest, an Ice Beam came raining down upon Johnny's back. Jonnny winced, the cold was already enough to deal with, but right on the ground, sheesh

And then came a strange premonition. He wriggled left and right, but to no avail. The Ice Beam froze him to the sidewalk.

Otohime: -8E ==///== Johnny: +6e/-8H

Miffed, Johnny waited for Oto to come into view, all the while dark energy bleeding from his still free jaws. When Oto crossed his vision, he snapped at her ferociously. The snap was Pulsing with Dark energy that blasted Oto back.

She didn't care, as her own Power emerged. Raining down upon Johnny came shafts of pure energy that gave him a headache at best...the hell was that fish doing to him..

Well after that Secret Power was over...Johnny looked to his left and right.

It still didn't break him free of the stupid ICE!

It only cracked. Damnit ._. And something else was off too. He couldn't put his finger on it quite yet.

Otohime: -6E/-8H ==///== Johnny: -7E/-7H (Confused!)

===Stats===

Blademaster X X X
    43/29
    Stuck in an ice pin, confused and all around pissed at Oto.

Mew Master X X X
    Otohime, F Feebas
    34/28
    n_N Is the Elmira of the seas !

Notes:

MM

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer

Damn.. forgot the DQ is five days instead of 7...

Okay Otohime Freeze Johnny over with another Ice Beam. Then stay behind him and relax for the next two turns. If at any point he manages to break through, hit him with Swift instead.

Ice Beam~Relax~Relax
    Subs: Swiftx2
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Veteran Trainer

Thrash until the ice breaks, then use Dark Pulse.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Veteran Trainer

Atlantis!

===Rules===

Arena:

===Battlers===

Blademaster X X X
    43/29
    Stuck in an ice pin, confused and all around pissed at Oto.
    Thrash~Dark Pulse

Mew Master X X X
    Otohime, F Feebas
    34/28
    Ice Beam~ Relax x 2

===Round 6===

With only a dazed look in his eyes,Johnny unleashed his pent up anger at that ice trap, Thrashing as best he could. But the efforts seemed to be in vain, as a new second layer was applied to his prison, courtesy of Oto. She made sure to apply a thick second layer of Ice that rechilled Johnny.

Otohime: -8E ==///== Johnny: -7E/-8H

Stuck upon the street, Johnny Thrashed again in frustration. Oto laughed at his predicament, relaxing and enjoying the show. However, Johnnys prison gave him a weird leeway. The ice broke free of the ground, so now Johnny was a swimming ice cube.

Otohime: +6E ==///== Johnny: -6E

Shaking his head, as he was unnaturally dizzy now, Johnny blasted himself forward. Oto watched, with a worried look-but that soon turned to raucous laughter as Johnny flew into a building, pulsating with energy. HIs confusion got the best of him again!

Otohime: +6E ==///== Johnny: -7E

===Stats===

Blademaster X X X
    35/9
    Confused and fatigued....

Mew Master X X X
    Otohime, F Feebas
    34/32

Notes:

BM

Entertaining quotes!

Veteran Trainer

Relax, Double Team, Relax.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Master Trainer

HaHaHa, My day has come![/Conner]

Otohime, Ice Beam, then Swift after he unleashes the clones, then Ice beam him again!.

Ice Beam~Swift~Ice Beam
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Veteran Trainer

Atlantis!

===Rules===

Arena:

===Battlers===

Blademaster X X X
    35/9
    Confused and fatigued....
    Relax~Double Team~Relax

Mew Master X X X
    Otohime, F Feebas
    34/32
    Ice Beam~Swift~Ice Beam

===Round 7===

Johnny was pretty ticked off. So much so that the first thing he did was utterly ram himself into anything he could in order to free himself of this danged ice! Oto, watching the fish zig-zag around all hastily, couldn't really get a good read on him, and so her Ice Beam actually missed the floating ball of ice as it whizzed on by! Damnit!

Otohime: -8E ==///== Johnny: -4E

Well now, that wasn't happening again. Oto waited for Johnny to reappear out of a building he swam into. Johnny reappeared out of an open window- teeth bared.

And then he did it again.

And again..

And again...and crap, there were four Johnnys!

All were suddenly welcomed by a hailstorm of stars, swiftly crashing through all of them. Johnny and company fell-however the Star that hit Johnny did so strong enough to free him of his icy prison.

Otohime: -6E ==///== Johnny: -4E/-7H

Unnerved, and free of confusion, Johnny fell. and then rose. Yeah, he floated there, and snickered. Oto didn't like his joyous smile, and blasted Johnny full blast with an Ice Beam. Johnny cracked up as the beam slammed him through the window he just appeared from.

The shattering sounds reached the sea god's ears, and all at once Oto suddenly felt her body shoot skyward, flying into the upper depths and finally exalting into fresh air.

Well, not fresh since Fish can't breathe out of water.

Otohime: -8E/-10H ==///== Johnny: +6E/-7H

===Stats===

Blademaster X X X
    21/7
    Just....lovin life.

Mew Master X X X
    Otohime, F Feebas
    24/10
    >> Beyotch!!!!!!!!!!!!

Notes:

MM

Entertaining quotes!