Thread: Blademaster VS. Mew Master (Ref: DarkestLight)

Hybrid View

Mew Master of SCIENCE! Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: Blademaster VS. Mew Master (Ref: DarkestLight)

HaHaHa, My day has come![/Conner]

Otohime, Ice Beam, then Swift after he unleashes the clones, then Ice beam him again!.

Ice Beam~Swift~Ice Beam
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art
    Bring your Battles to Life

Mew Master on "Tracer" Well at least I make you happy with my character's impending downward mental spiral.

We don't like reality... we Re-draw it!

Diamond Friend Code: 124696093377
    SoulSilver Friend Code: 296633754096

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: Blademaster VS. Mew Master (Ref: DarkestLight)

Atlantis!

===Rules===

Pokemon: This will be a 3-on-3 battle, with 1 Pokemon out at a time.

Order: The ref can decide who sends out/attacks first.

DQ: The DQ is 5 days.

Banned Moves: None

Arena:
    Atlantis-The Sunken City of Legend

That's right - the legendary sunken city itself. The city is in perfect condition, every magnificent spire and grandiose construct sculpted from coral of every color of the rainbow.

The battle will begin place outside the city's walls, but it can be moved into the city when needed. But beware - the city is watched over and protected by Kyogre Itself, and the Legendary guardian of the ocean does not want to see Its city damaged - if it is, the Pokemon responsible for the damage will be ejected from the city at the cost of 10HP.

Both battlers are capable of breathing underwater, obviously - this is thanks to Kyogre's power. However, Pokemon don't get the same blessing: Only Pokemon that can survive in an aquatic environment can battle here.

Aside from the city, there is nothing too spectacular about the arena... The muddy seafloor, a few rocks here, a few shells there... The usual stuff, basically.

===Battlers===

Blademaster X X X
    Johnathan Jones, M Carvanah
    35/9
    Confused and fatigued....
    Relax~Double Team~Relax

Mew Master X X X
    Otohime, F Feebas
    34/32
    n_N Is the Elmira of the seas !
    Ice Beam~Swift~Ice Beam

===Round 7===

Johnny was pretty ticked off. So much so that the first thing he did was utterly ram himself into anything he could in order to free himself of this danged ice! Oto, watching the fish zig-zag around all hastily, couldn't really get a good read on him, and so her Ice Beam actually missed the floating ball of ice as it whizzed on by! Damnit!

Otohime: -8E ==///== Johnny: -4E

Well now, that wasn't happening again. Oto waited for Johnny to reappear out of a building he swam into. Johnny reappeared out of an open window- teeth bared.

And then he did it again.

And again..

And again...and crap, there were four Johnnys!

All were suddenly welcomed by a hailstorm of stars, swiftly crashing through all of them. Johnny and company fell-however the Star that hit Johnny did so strong enough to free him of his icy prison.

Otohime: -6E ==///== Johnny: -4E/-7H

Unnerved, and free of confusion, Johnny fell. and then rose. Yeah, he floated there, and snickered. Oto didn't like his joyous smile, and blasted Johnny full blast with an Ice Beam. Johnny cracked up as the beam slammed him through the window he just appeared from.

The shattering sounds reached the sea god's ears, and all at once Oto suddenly felt her body shoot skyward, flying into the upper depths and finally exalting into fresh air.

Well, not fresh since Fish can't breathe out of water.

Otohime: -8E/-10H ==///== Johnny: +6E/-7H

===Stats===

Blademaster X X X
    Johnathan Jones, M Carvanah
    21/7
    Just....lovin life.

Mew Master X X X
    Otohime, F Feebas
    24/10
    >> Beyotch!!!!!!!!!!!!

Notes:

MM

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.