Well, I guess I can put this one up since the old version has been closed. For those of you new to this game or have just forgotten the rules; here is a brief reminder.

I brought up another old game from the old Pokemon EZ board and shall do it again with another game.

This game is The Personality Game and it has been mod approved by The_Missing Link. To know how to play, here are the rules;

This game is very easy to play, and open to all. It's very simple. What you do is just post in the following format:

^ something about the person who posted before you or whether or not their prediction was right or wrong
< something about you or what you are doing
\/ a prediction about the person after you

Now of course following TPM Game/Poll Rules, you must wait at least two posts to reply to another post. And try to have fun and not annoy the other players.

Oh, you can up to a minumum of 1 comment about yourself to a maximum of 4 comments. (I have checked the game and it varies from 1 to 4 if you were wondering ... but of course the first version does go up to 41 pages.)

Oh to do the prediction sign just use this symbol \ and this symbol / then put them to get to form this symbol: \/

Now let's get this game started.

< Just had one of his wisdom tooth pull out a couple days ago.
\/ Is in a little bit of pain.