Thread: Blademaster vs UC ULTRA MEGAMIX BATTLE! (Ref: DL)

Threaded View

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Blademaster vs UC ULTRA MEGAMIX BATTLE! (Ref: DL)

First off, thank you Vermillion. Your idea has spawned an even bigger idea to go off in my head. So, all credit for this thought process goes to Verm.

Now. I know some of you have outrageously sized teams. I also know that some of you have at least-at one point, joked about having a full out-team on team battle.

Well. Like Verm, I am in need of points ( Don't look at my bank total, I'm working on something damnit-SHUT YOUR MOUTH BLADE!)-and I figure an immense battle, with NO. DAMAGE. CAPS would really throw my total skyward in order to reach my projected goal.

Now, I'm not trying to alienate anyone really-but those people with smaller teams..like 9 Pokemon and under, need not apply. I'm serious. This can be a match for people that want to get some exp for some Pokemon they never use, as well as work out some kinks with their squad as a whole.

I can understand if the two participants have different sized teams (Like 32 and 40, then it'll be 32 on 32...that would rock...xD), and so they level out somewhere along the line-but I really am interested in this. I also know this will take alot of dedication, so if you think you can stick it out, please feel free to register.

All in all its an idea, and if it sinks into oblivion, that's cool. Just thought I'd give it a shot. I'll let the arena be decided by the battlers. You can also decide banned moves. The only stipulations I must demand are that the DQ time=a week, and banning of Rest and Substitute. That's really about it.
    Last edited by DarkestLight; 14th November 2007 at 05:51 PM.

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.