Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Blademaster vs UC ULTRA MEGAMIX BATTLE! (Ref: DL)

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Blademaster vs UC ULTRA MEGAMIX BATTLE! (Ref: DL)

First off, thank you Vermillion. Your idea has spawned an even bigger idea to go off in my head. So, all credit for this thought process goes to Verm.

Now. I know some of you have outrageously sized teams. I also know that some of you have at least-at one point, joked about having a full out-team on team battle.

Well. Like Verm, I am in need of points ( Don't look at my bank total, I'm working on something damnit-SHUT YOUR MOUTH BLADE!)-and I figure an immense battle, with NO. DAMAGE. CAPS would really throw my total skyward in order to reach my projected goal.

Now, I'm not trying to alienate anyone really-but those people with smaller teams..like 9 Pokemon and under, need not apply. I'm serious. This can be a match for people that want to get some exp for some Pokemon they never use, as well as work out some kinks with their squad as a whole.

I can understand if the two participants have different sized teams (Like 32 and 40, then it'll be 32 on 32...that would rock...xD), and so they level out somewhere along the line-but I really am interested in this. I also know this will take alot of dedication, so if you think you can stick it out, please feel free to register.

All in all its an idea, and if it sinks into oblivion, that's cool. Just thought I'd give it a shot. I'll let the arena be decided by the battlers. You can also decide banned moves. The only stipulations I must demand are that the DQ time=a week, and banning of Rest and Substitute. That's really about it.
    Last edited by DarkestLight; 14th November 2007 at 05:51 PM.

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

You crook! Ya CRIMINAL!! Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer
    The Universe - 46 degrees north, 8 trillion degrees west

Default Re: One time only event. Read please

My team contains sixteen Pokemon. If that's too small a team, then God help all three of you (if you all ever get this going).

But if it isn't...

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

HEY! I do art commissions! Follow me and my pals on their website here!

Similar to blades post, i have 21 pokemon. Upto you but again if its more than that good lord thats a long battle.
    id set it up like a Contese battle. ie better though out strategies/counters work better than straight up 'flamehrower x3)

Afterworld ~ Chapter 2 | Blood Bowl ~ Chapter 3
    If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Veteran Trainer

o.O That's fine. It would be 16 on 16 then . As for battle strategies, that's really up to you guys. You guys could put in a clause like no doubling/tripling up of moves in a single round.

>>But, if you two wanna go for it all, I'll call this match started-16 on 16. You guys get the rest of the parameters going--and then I'll decide on who goes first.

(Also, if any other people wanted a match like this, feel free to PM me-I'll be glad to organize a second battle in tandem with this one. :O)

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

Veteran Trainer

If the 16-on-16 idea is for your own convenience, Darkly, then I can understand that.

But if it's for a sense of fairness, then screw it - my team of 16 (about to be 17) can take on Gavin's team of 21 with no trouble whatsoever.

As for the doubling/tripling of attacks in one round, I very scarcely do so (even in instances like Toxic-Protect x3), but I still don't know if I like the idea... If that's even what Gav was suggesting: He said combos and strategies would just work better, not be preferred or mandated.

Lastly, the choice of an arena and banned moves: I don't request any banned moves, and the arena... Well, if Gavin wants to stick in a whole bunch more banned and restricted this and that, then I call dibs on the arena's design.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Nah may as well speed things up though i will limit myself to 16. A difference of 5 is way too much tbh.

By the move combos what i meant i thinking anime style. Ie, the use of Agility or Quick attack when combined with a striking attack such as Double Edge could produce even more damage etc.
    Obviously thats down to the combatants working out strategies on the fly but anyway to increase damage (without resorting to OHKO's, which actually would be the only thing id ban) would greatly speed this thing up.

As for arena, id say nothing too complicated but involving field changes to keep it fresh.

If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Veteran Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Charizard
    Nah may as well speed things up though i will limit myself to 16. A difference of 5 is way too much tbh.
    Until Darkly himself confirms that he'd rather be lazy and ref 17-on-17 (I'm getting my new Pokemon after this.), I'm not budging.

By the move combos what i meant i thinking anime style. Ie, the use of Agility or Quick attack when combined with a striking attack such as Double Edge could produce even more damage etc.
    Obviously thats down to the combatants working out strategies on the fly but anyway to increase damage (without resorting to OHKO's, which actually would be the only thing id ban) would greatly speed this thing up.
    I'd rather not waste an attack just create an easily-thwarted-in-a-single-move combo when I can do more damage with multiple attacks, but like you said, it's up to the two of us to use whichever strategies would work best in a given situation, so... Wait, why am I debating this? o O ( ? )

As for banning Fissure, Sheer Cold, Gullotine, and Horn Drill, I'll agree to that.

As for arena, id say nothing too complicated but involving field changes to keep it fresh.
    Agreed. I'm cooking up an idea for a field as we think. :insertcookingsmilieyhere:

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Veteran Trainer

1) 17 on 17 is fine. I dun think misshapen battles are allowed

2) I don't mind combo moves. I just though Gavin meant something like he didn't like the X3 type scenarios. That was the impression I felt but if its cool with you guys, I'm down for it.

3) OHKO's are banned. Got it. lets get it on

Entertaining quotes!

So how we doing this?
    Blade, ill let you pick the arena since your already thinking one up and you can send out first.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Veteran Trainer

Excerpt from a PM:

Quote Originally Posted by Hypotenuse Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Blademaster
    Question: Are 'unequal' ASB battles legal? I want my entre team of Pokemon (17 in total) to take on UC's (21 in total), but he and DL are being... difficult.
    I'd say it's technically allowed. We apparently need to make specific rules about this, but for now, let's say that the winner and the ref would get 38 points (ie, average of your two teams * 2) and the loser would get 19 (ie, average of your two teams).
    Looks like I win. HELL YEAH!

As for the arena, my choice is something pretty unoriginal, but I doubt you two will be complaining - it's the assorted battlefields revealed thus far for Super Smash Bros. Brawl:

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/stages/index.html

The arena will start as the Battlefield and change randomly depending on what Pokemon are out and when (I.e., if Gavin's Charizard and my Houndoom are out, a dark, fiery arena like the Lylat Cruise level would be a good place to battle.). I leave this entirely up to the ref's discretion because I'm lazy. Besides, he probably knows these arenas better than me.

Is this OK?

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Interesting. I like it. Battlefield that morphs itself to match the fighters. So no beached water types and no Fire types fighting in the ocean.
    Sounds cool to me

....so if were all ready Blade, go fer ya guns!

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Veteran Trainer

No Blade, you do not win..:MASH!::

I do. Don't you realize this.

The arena...is perfectly awesome n_n. Let me set it up and we can get it on!!!

2007-2008 Battle #1

Pre-Game

Here we are folks. I'm your ref-DL..*Lifts a mini-fridge into thE reffing booth" And yer probably wondering why all the construction over 'ere in ASB. Well, in a few hours....scuse me..

HEY! YOU! I SAID MOVE THE DEEP FRIERS TO THE LEFT!..YEAH YOUR OTHER LEFT!

..Sorry. Now where was I? Oh all this? Yes, this will soon be the stage for a immense battle between Gavin's team and Blade's team. A 17 on 21 matchup. This will definitely prove to be a test of mettle for these two combatants-in both dexterity and paitence. I will be the ref during this battle, and as you can see..:oints to his little reffing skybox, now with jaccuzi:: I'm in for the long haul.

To keep our sanities-the only restrictions are Rest, Substitute and OHKO's. Everything else is legal folks.

Oh, and there are no Damage caps. We don't want to feel restricted in-of all places-a Smash Brawl Arena!

The arena is based primarily off of the Smash Bros Brawl arenas that have been revealed thus far! They will depend on what Pokemon are out as per each switching of Pokemon. So, that can mean a total of over 30 field switches! Exxxxciting!

The base field is the Battlefield, and well well well, here goes Blade moving into his surroundings.

UC should be here any moment...erp there he is, and I think he approves! This match will soon begin! I hope all you who are watching are ready for a phenomenal battle. Blade sends out first, and UC sends out after and attacks. !....Where the hell are by Swedish massager's >>

Battlers

XX
    XX
    XXX
    XXX
    XXX
    XX
    XX
    Blademaster

VS

X
    XX
    XXX
    XXXX
    XXXXX
    XXXXXX

Ultimate Charizard

==Stats==

Dun exist yet, silly!

Last edited by DarkestLight; 14th October 2007 at 07:52 PM. Reason: Fiddling with shapes

Entertaining quotes!

Warlock for Life-Mediev Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

This...is totally...insane...RaWk ON DL! *Throws the horns* And your welcome.
    Boo Yah!

Riken | Oryx | Njord | Wraith | Blysse | Zoso
    Kabuki | Poe | Faul | Cruz | Haku | Surtr
    Trilless | Maladroit | Argonaut | Eowen | Gaia | Chocobo
    Penelo | Thor | Nereus
    Sylar | Mercutio

Thanks River, you RaWk with a passion...Word.

Cmon Bladey what u waiting for an invite or is this just a suspense building tactic? lol

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Veteran Trainer

I think he's scared.

*Bakawk!*

o.O Chicken? *sniff sniff* I smell chicken coming from his corner...

Entertaining quotes!

Veteran Trainer

Shut your facehole, Darkly. Not my fault you didn't mention what order anyone sends out and attacks in anywhere.

As for that chicken you smell... (points to his Blaziken) Yeah. Don't piss him off or he'll fry your ass.

OK! Let's get started here! I'll lead off with a standard Pokemon for a standard arena... Vincent Van Gore (Smeargle [M, Shiny]), I choose you!

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Something wierd, not expecting that one.
    In that case ill start with my wierd one. Chingling (M).
    Start with a Safeguard and follow with a Confusion and a Thunderwave.

Safeguard - Confusion - T~Wave

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Veteran Trainer

I almost feel bad doing this...

Vincent, Sketch a pair of Black (like Blackglasses, hint hint) boxing gloves on your hands, and then when Chingling tries to attack you, hit him with a Sucker Punch. Then, Beat him Up with the power of seventeen Pokemon!

Move: Sketch (Black Gloves), Sucker Punch, Beat Up

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Veteran Trainer

Reffing up!

No seriously. Reffing up!

::Magic squiggles...Poofpresto!*

The order was right at the bottom of the Pre-Game Post!

Anyway..

LETS GET IT ON!!!

2007-2008 Battle #1

Date begun: 10/22/07 @ 6:30 est

Battlers

XX
    XX
    XXX
    XXX
    XXX
    XX
    XX
    Blademaster

Vincent Van Gore (Smeargle [M, Shiny])
    100/100
    Le ready!
    Sketch (Black Gloves)~Sucker Punch~Beat Up

VS

X
    XX
    XXX
    XXXX
    XXXXX
    XXXXXX

Ultimate Charizard
    Chingling, M
    100/100
    Yippee!
    Safeguard~Confusion~Thunderwave

Round 1

The battle starts! Atop this serene battle platform, we have a few THOUSAND Spectators, and me up in my floating referee's box. Loving it! BM and UC have sent out their first choices for this long battle of wits!

A Smeargle and a Chingling, well, let's see how they fare. Vincent gets himself to a Technicolor start, sketching around a model of his own fist. He does this twice, and hte4m moves his fist away. In pure Smeargle fashion, the forms suddenly attain color;mass and texture, before falling to the ground, as a new pair of Black Gloves!

Chingling is well, slightly amused, and claps at the magic drawings! While he claps though, a shimmering light slowly bathes his body- Safeguaring him from any ailments that may come about.

Vincent: -5E ==///== Chingling: -5E
    Safeguard=5 actions

With his gloves on, Vincent feels unstoppable. A few quick jabs left and right and Vincent runs in for a swift hit...and connects. Chingling is knocked backwards, rolling close to the edge of the stage. Luckily, he jumps back and lands on the nearest of the three platforms. From his given position, Ching shoots off a wave of psychic energy that is quite well..Confusing to describe. Vincent blocks the hit with his fists but that doesn't nullify the waves from striking him.

Vincent: -6E/-7H ==///== Chingling: -5E/-11H

Slightly upset over the intensity of that hit, Vincent runs over and jumps to where Chingling was perched, only to have the speedy little bell jump over his head, and waft-chime his way over to the highest platform. Vincent followed, only to fly into a wave of some sort! Falling in mid-dash, he swung wildly, leaving Chingling with an ominous fate.

As the night began to fall upon the battle field, the shadows attained a life of their own,. They came in many varied form, of Blazikens and Metagross to Carvahnas and Dittos. Each shade seemed soulless, but hell -bent on causing Chingling pain. Chingling could only freeze with horror as the first shade kicked him skyward, leaving him open for two flying shades to blitz him. Chingling spun downward into the open tentacles of another shade, and was held up to be a punching bag for ..5 others! As they all evaporated, the rest just dogpiled atop of Chingling-3 missing completely due to the mass of the others completely covering the poor Psychic bell and not evaporating fast enough. As it ended, they left Chingling a wreck mentally and physically.

Vincent: -8E *Par* ==///== Chingling: -4E/-56H*

Wow, and with the end of the first round, Blade seems to have the advantage! But we've only begun!

==Stats==

XX
    XX
    XXX
    XXX
    XXX
    XX
    XX
    Blademaster

93/81
    Iz bettah than Little Mac!
    Par

VS

X
    XX
    XXX
    XXXX
    XXXXX
    XXXXXX

Ultimate Charizard
    Chingling, M
    33/86
    Holy hell X_X!!!!
    Safeguard=3 actions

*Beat up Formula:

Started at 2 damage. Dark pwns psychic, so it went up to 4 per shade. Black Gloves..didn't really do crap >> Cause you can't use Items in ASB to boost attack prowess. So 4 x 14. Yay.

Blade :O.

[/size]
    Last edited by DarkestLight; 25th October 2007 at 04:08 PM.

Entertaining quotes!

Well i know its not my turn to post yet but just to repeat Chnglings feelings...Holy Hell!

Right then Bladey-boy. You wanna play dirty, we'll play dirty

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Veteran Trainer

Dirty? I thought that was a clever strategy, actually...

And Darkly, I know Black Gloves don't do any extra damage. I was just insinuating that they were Dark.

Vincent, we'll keep it simple this round. If Ding-thing uses any offensive attacks, Sucker Punch him. If he uses any non-offensive attacks, take the time to Sketch some stuff for later, in this order: a lump of cotton, a pair of scissors, and a piece of sheet music, depending on how many actions they spend not attacking.

Move: Sucker Punch, Sucker Punch, Sucker Punch
    Sub (in this order): Sketch (cotton), Sketch (scissors), Sketch (sheet music)

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Ok Chingling lets really screw it over.
    Deliberately dont attack, let it sketch its cotten ball and then use Disable.
    Disable sketch, its only actual attack.
    If that doesnt work use it again. Just keep going till Sketch is Disabled.
    Use confusion if and when sketch is disabled.

Ok then Blade, thats Smeargles one and only attack disabled. Now lets see who can use 'clever strategy'

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Veteran Trainer

2007-2008 Battle #1

Battlers

XX
    XX
    XXX
    XXX
    XXX
    XX
    XX
    Blademaster

93/81
    Iz bettah than Little Mac!
    Par
    Move: Sucker Punchx3
    Sub (in this order): Sketch (cotton), Sketch (scissors), Sketch (sheet music)

VS

X
    XX
    XXX
    XXXX
    XXXXX
    XXXXXX

Ultimate Charizard
    Chingling, M
    33/86
    Holy hell X_X!!!!
    Safeguard=3 actions
    Disable

Round 2

What an interesting second round. Atop the Battlefield, Chingling looks over at Vincent, whom is currently sitting down. Being paralyzed was nor part of the game, and I think it's giving him Artist's block! Chingling smiles, and gleefully waits.

Vincent: *Par* ==///== Chingling: Chillin.

A! Inspiration finally struck him. Swiftly now, he began to doodle into the air, waving to and fro, until finally, a puffy circle was created. In an instant, mass and color combined mystically, and left Vincent with a giant puff of cotton.

Chingling clapped and blinked, the blink being the tide-changer.

Vincent: -5E ==///== Chingling: -3E
    *Disabled:4 actions*

Looking to his brush, Vincent suddenly didn't feel the urge to paint. Sacre bleu cheeze! Chingling merely claps, as a curtain of light melts away from him.

Vincent: *Disabled* ==///== Chingling: Sucker!

With the second round over, we have bear witness to a Disabled Smeargle and a very excited and calm Chingling.

==Stats==

XX
    XX
    XXX
    XXX
    XXX
    XX
    XX
    Blademaster

93/76
    Disabled: 3 actions.
    Props: Cotton Ball
    Par

VS

X
    XX
    XXX
    XXXX
    XXXXX
    XXXXXX

Ultimate Charizard
    Chingling, M
    33/83
    Hehehe!

Notes: That's messed xD.
    UC

Entertaining quotes!

Well we seem to have a free round of attacks

Start with confusion then build up to Psychic x2

Confusion - Psychic - Psychic

(btw Blade, im not gonna be that cheap all match. No more beat up = no more disable ok )

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Veteran Trainer

I'll think about it... You, unfortunately, seem to have forgotten about Vincent's Black Gloves, which are going to be used to their fullest this round.

Vincent, Sucker Punch it until it falls.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Veteran Trainer

Im alive, really. Lets get it on!

2007-2008 Battle #1

Battlers

==Stats==

XX
    XX
    XXX
    XXX
    XXX
    XX
    XX
    Blademaster

93/76
    Disabled: 3 actions.
    Par
    Sucker Punch X3

VS

X
    XX
    XXX
    XXXX
    XXXXX
    XXXXXX

Ultimate Charizard
    Chingling, M
    33/83
    Hehehe!
    Confusion~Psychic x 2

Round 3

The crowd cheers as the once SMASHED Chingling wafts back into slightly more evened waters. With a nice case of Artists block, Vincent throws down his brush in agony. Well, maybe he'll have a career as a boxer. Springing from right to left, Vincent dashes in toward the fabled bell-mon, whom seemed to be gathering a nice swath of energy to hurl., Oh no!

Chingling just got Sucker Punched! What an immense hit! Rolling back, Chingling shakes it off, and floats forward, blasting that burst of energy into a Confusion. Vincent was left totally open and falls back onto a lower platform.

Vincent: -6E/-6H ==///== Chingling: -5E/-11H

Scrapping himself back to his feet, Vincent jumps to the high platform where Chngling seems to adore resting, only to fall victim to his paralysis. Sneering evilly the tiny bell waddles over, places its bell like butt on Vincent's poofy head, and farts out a Psychic that SMASHES Vincent clear across the field. Vincent barely lands on the edge of the Battlefield, disgusted right now.

Vincent: -9H *Par* ==///== Chingling: -8E

Seeing an opportunity to smash him off the edge, Ching jumps off the platform he asserted his perch upon, and floated down toward Vincent, readying another blast. However, Vincent's paralysis didn't take a second time, and he was up and uppercutting Chingling back and away. Upset over this, Chingling launched his Psychic while soaring up, Vincent being forced hard into the ground by its impending push upon his back.

Vincent: -63/-9H ==///== Chingling: -8E/-11H

With the third round over, Chingling looks worse for wear.

To make matters worse, it seems Vincent has gained inspiration again.

==Stats==

XX
    XX
    XXX
    XXX
    XXX
    XX
    XX
    Blademaster

69/64
    Par

VS

X
    XX
    XXX
    XXXX
    XXXXX
    XXXXXX

Ultimate Charizard
    Chingling, M
    11/62
    Hurtin...!

Notes: I like this battle :O!
    Blade

Entertaining quotes!

Veteran Trainer

Let's throw things for a loop this round...

Vincent, Sketch a metronome, then use it twice.

If that stupid wind chime Disables your Sketch after the metronome's ready, don't worry about it; if it Disables you before the metronome starts, put those gloves back on and Sucker Punch it as soon as it tries another attack.

Move: Sketch (metronome), Metronome, Metronome
    Sub: --------------------, Sucker Punch, Sucker Punch

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Hehe, fear the disable lol

Ok while its Sketching use a quick Hypnosis. If it works use Dream Eater twice. If it didnt use Torment so we only have 1 Metronome to deal with and follow with a Charge Beam.

Hypnosis - Dream Eater - Dream Eater
    Subs - Torment - Charge beam

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Veteran Trainer

2007-2008 Battle #1

Battlers

==Stats==
    XX
    XX
    XXX
    XXX
    XXX
    XX
    XX
    Blademaster

69/64
    Par
    Sketch~Metronome x2
    Sub: Sucker Punch x2 if disabled

VS

X
    XX
    XXX
    XXXX
    XXXXX
    XXXXXX

Ultimate Charizard
    Chingling, M
    11/62
    Hurtin...!
    Hypnosis~Torment~Charge Beam
    Sub: Dream Eater x2 if Hypnosis works.

Round 4

Vincent hurriedly pulls itself out of the ground, and hunkers down. Whipping his tail about expertly, a small contraption is made before Chingling even lands on a nearby platform to watch said drawing. The usual fission of drawing to matters occurs, and out pops a Metronome.

Well, that really wasn't as impressive as the boxing gloves or the cotton ball, so Chingling only claps a few times. However, his dirty trick was not to Disable, but to hypnotize. The waves crashed over Vincent, and began to lull the pokemon to sleep..

Vincent: -5E *Drowsy* ==///== Chingling: -4E

Although tired, Vincent still managed to grab the box. The new Metronome intrigued him. Working it like one works a jack-in-the-box, Vincent spun the crank, watching as the little red timer counted up to some unforseeable number.

Chingling watched with amazement, until he noticed Vincent fell asleep halfway through his motion! Excellent! Not taking any chances with his sleeping foe, Chingling began to steal the thoughts and dreams of an aspiring painter. Those hopes and dreams became sweet sweet nectar to Chingling.

Vincent: -8H *Slp. Par* ==///== Chingling: -7E/+4H

Vincent stumbled back, after dreaming one of his prized paintings was stolen. A murmur was heard from his corner, but he still slept, albiet troubled. Chingling continued his thievery, grabbing those dreams and using them for nourishment.

Vincent: -8H ==///== Chingling: -7E/+4H

Vincent turned around, obviously dreaming that someone now ruined a masterpiece of his. I don't think he'll be able to take much more...

==Stats==

XX
    XX
    XXX
    XXX
    XXX
    XX
    XX
    Blademaster

53/59
    Props: Cotton Ball, Metronome
    Par. Slp

VS

X
    XX
    XXX
    XXXX
    XXXXX
    XXXXXX

Ultimate Charizard
    Chingling, M
    19/44
    Hurtin...! But now has cool dreams

Notes: I like this battle :O!
    UC

Entertaining quotes!

Lets just keep it up.
    Dream Eater till it wakes then use a Safeguard.
    If theres any turns left attack with Charge Beam.

Dream Eater - Dream Eater - Dream Eater
    Subs - Safeguard then Charge Beam

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Veteran Trainer

Default Re: Blademaster vs UC ULTRA MEGAMIX BATTLE! (Ref: DL)

Sorry, forgot about this...

Vincent, WAKE UP, DAMN YOU!

...Grr... Fine. I guess all you can do is Relax until you wake up... Then, when you wake up, Sucker Punch that thing until it falls.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Veteran Trainer

2007-2008 Battle #1

Battlers

==Stats==

XX
    XX
    XXX
    XXX
    XXX
    XX
    XX
    Blademaster

53/59
    Par. Slp
    Relax
    Sub: Sucker Punch if awakened

VS

X
    XX
    XXX
    XXXX
    XXXXX
    XXXXXX

Ultimate Charizard
    Chingling, M
    19/44
    Hurtin...! But now has cool dreams
    Dream Eater x 3
    Sub: Safeguard~Charge Beam if awakened

Round 5

Vincent slept soundly for the moment...unaware of the evil Chingling dangling over his head, slowly siphoning those hopes and aspirations away. It seemed Vincent's exhibit would never open, but ...things were still going smoothly. He was relaxing in his dream

Vincent: -8H ==///== Chingling: -7E/+4H

But yes! People loved his renditions of M.C Escher! With a gleeful yell, Vincent's hand swung up in cheer. However, Chingling evaded the punch of the awakened Vincent, and instead began to attain a glossy exterior.

Vincent: o.o Awake ==///== Chingling: -4E
    5 actions

As Vincent turned to spy the little chime bell, he focused his attack. Chingling found himself flying once again, as Vincent Sucker Punched him across the arena. Rolling to a stop, Ching unfurled, a bolt of electricity blasting free. Vincent held his tail up as a shield of some sort as he was blasted backwards and closer to the edge of the arena.

Vincent: -7E/-6H ==///== Chingling: -4E/-11H +1 SA

A rush of energy enveloped Chingling, leaving him wanting a bit more.

==Stats==

XX
    XX
    XXX
    XXX
    XXX
    XX
    XX
    Blademaster

39/52
    Par.

VS

X
    XX
    XXX
    XXXX
    XXXXX
    XXXXXX

Ultimate Charizard
    Chingling, M
    12/29
    Safeguard: 4 actions left
    +1 SA

Notes: Thanksgiving made me fat :O.
    Blade

Entertaining quotes!

Veteran Trainer

Don't you mean fatter?

Vincent, use Sucker Punch if that thing tries to attack you, Metronome if it tries to defend itself, and if it tries any status attacks or Disable, just cover you ears, close your eyes, and wait it out as best you can.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Ok Chingling lets risk that metronome.
    Start by using Curse, then follow with Calm mind. End by using Psychic

Curse - Calm Mind - Psychic

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Veteran Trainer

2007-2008 Battle #1

Battlers

==Stats==

XX
    XX
    XXX
    XXX
    XXX
    XX
    XX
    Blademaster

39/52
    Par.
    Metronome x 2~Sucker Punch

VS

X
    XX
    XXX
    XXXX
    XXXXX
    XXXXXX

Ultimate Charizard
    Chingling, M
    12/29
    Safeguard: 4 actions left
    +1 SA
    Curse~Calm Mind~Psychic

Round 6

As Vincent watched, Chingling wafted around and away from him, and up to a high platform. Damn him and using these platforms to his advantage. Well no matter-didn't look like he was attacking anyway. Vincent dashed over and grabbed his Metronome, slowly cranking it to see what joy may appear from it.

{...o wow that sucks xD)

Chingling looked down, feeling his speed lower as his prowess rose to deal with any upcoming onslaught. But, watching Vincent-with his Tail all Whipping around-it was kinda cute, and Ching let his guard down a bit.

Vincent: -5E ==///== Chingling: -4E (Atk +1, Spd-1)

...Upset over that move, Vincent tried it again, this time cranking the machine really fast. Again Chingling watched, pushing this mental defenses to a new level of security-giving him peace of Mind.

However, a very delighted Vincent suddenly rushed toward Chingling, and nullified any chance Chingling had at running away. There really was no Pursuit, but Ching was knocked back to ground level.

Vincent: -5E ==///== Chingling: -4E/-7H

That was enough! Ching was sick and tired of being pushed around! Vibrating wildly, Ching began to create a series of--nothing as he got Sucker Punched into next week.

Vincent: -7E ==///== Chingling: -11H

With Chingling down-This puts Blade at 1-and the Arena now changes as soon as UC releases!

==Stats==

XX
    XX
    XXX
    XXX
    XXX
    XX
    XX
    Blademaster

39/35
    Par.

VS

X
    XX
    XXX
    XXXX
    XXXXX
    XXXXXX

Ultimate Charizard
    Chingling, M
    0/21
    +1 Atk -1 Spd +2 SA

Notes: Arena changes as UC releases

Entertaining quotes!

So i dont know what the arena is....hmm

Ill go with my Cranidos.
    If its ok id like to see the Arena before i attack though (so i dont go sailing off edges etc)

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Veteran Trainer

Oh yeah. Once the new Pokemon comes out, then I'll switch the field to something that favors the Pokemon that was there longer/of the Pokemon's typing/what have you..

As its Vincent that was there longer...the field changes to that of..

PICTOCHAT! YAY PICTOCHAT!

Entertaining quotes!

Oh good lord...

Fine, start things off with Sandstorm and combine it with Whirlwind for some real Sand blasty action and end with Ancient Power

Sandstorm + Whirldwind - Ancientpower.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Veteran Trainer

Pictochat, eh? I have a feeling we're in for a few surprises...

Let's keep it simple, Vincent: Slow that hard-headed dino down with your cotton. Cotton SPORE, to be precise. Then Sketch a wooden mallet, like Mario's Hammer, and finish by using it: Wood Hammer attack!

Move: Cotton Spore, Sketch (mallet), Wood Hammer

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Veteran Trainer

Well, I wouldn't be DL: The Insane ref-- If you expected everything I did !

2007-2008 Battle #1

Battlers

==Stats==

XX
    XX
    XXX
    XXX
    XXX
    XX
    XX
    Blademaster

39/35
    Par.
    Cotton Spore~Sketch(Mallet)~Wood Hammer

VS

X
    XX
    XXX
    XXXX
    XXXXX
    XXXXXX

Ultimate Charizard
    Cranidos, M(?)
    100/100
    Ready?
    Sandstorm+Whirlwind~Ancient Power

Round 7

Up in my sky box, I watch calmly. Suddenly, the backdrop changes to white as a Cranidos drops upon the field! From the base of this stage, are drawn two lines...by me on my DS! TEEHEEHEE.

A few quick sketches, and Vincent and Cranidos now stand on the same platform, with two swinging platforms above them. Below their static platform is a set of stairs, with fire burning the stars!

Vincent scoffs at my work (careful you mutt -.-), but he does'nt care. Jumping to one of the swinging platforms, he scrambles on and grabs his Cotton ball. Jumping back down, Vincent is suddenly met by a roaring wind, the swinging platforms both being blown to the left. Sand and grit begin to blast Vincent as he lands on the burning steps! His body began to clench up, causing the Cotton Spore to be blown away and torn to bits by the SandStorm.

Quickly feeling the pain ebb away, Vincent realized the fire was alive, and creeping toward him! With haste, I see Vincent climbing to the top of the stairs. Vincent leaps, barely dodging the flame. But he only held on with one hand. As Cranidos looked down at his "prey", Vincent quickly sketched salvation, a long object that soon gained mass and color. Both paws clasped around the handle of the Mallet, and Vincent used it to climb back onto the stable platform. Cranidos backs up, as the wind part of his attack begins to die off, but the Sand still lives. The swings begin to start their oscillation again...

Vincent: -4E Mallet ==///== Cranidos: -8E
    Sandstorm for 5 more actions.

Upset over all this sand blasting everywhere, Vincent lifted up his massive hammer, and fell backwards due to its weight. Using this opportunity, Cranidos called up some Pictochat drawn rocks, and flung them at Vincent-chanting some ancient spell. They bashed into the poor pup, but Vincent didn't give. A mighty sideswipe of his hammer and Cranidos was knocked sideways and upwards slamming into a swing, leaving the poor Pokemon to land on the flaming stairs!

Vincent: -11E/-14H ==///== Cranidos: -6E/-25H

(UC...I swear you are the only one this happens to..)

Vincent cheers-but that soon stops, as sand blasts into his eyes. He coughs, feeling his muscles burn after using that hammer as well (-8H: 3 from Sandstorm, 5 from WH)

Cranidos however, hops back up, and roars majestically. It seems he feels really good after being smashed worse than me on Friday night :O!

==Stats==

XX
    XX
    XXX
    XXX
    XXX
    XX
    XX
    Blademaster

17/20
    Props: Metronome, Mallet
    Par. Feeling the BURN!

VS

X
    XX
    XXX
    XXXX
    XXXXX
    XXXXXX

Ultimate Charizard
    Cranidos, M
    75/86
    Holy CRAP! What kinda fight is THIS?!?!?!
    All stats +1
    Sandstorm: 4 actions

Notes: Swings=3 dmg if hit by them. The fire dosen't hurt.. its just there for effect.

Blade

Entertaining quotes!