Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Charizard
Nah may as well speed things up though i will limit myself to 16. A difference of 5 is way too much tbh.
Until Darkly himself confirms that he'd rather be lazy and ref 17-on-17 (I'm getting my new Pokemon after this.), I'm not budging.

By the move combos what i meant i thinking anime style. Ie, the use of Agility or Quick attack when combined with a striking attack such as Double Edge could produce even more damage etc.
Obviously thats down to the combatants working out strategies on the fly but anyway to increase damage (without resorting to OHKO's, which actually would be the only thing id ban) would greatly speed this thing up.
I'd rather not waste an attack just create an easily-thwarted-in-a-single-move combo when I can do more damage with multiple attacks, but like you said, it's up to the two of us to use whichever strategies would work best in a given situation, so... Wait, why am I debating this? o O ( ? )

As for banning Fissure, Sheer Cold, Gullotine, and Horn Drill, I'll agree to that.

As for arena, id say nothing too complicated but involving field changes to keep it fresh.
Agreed. I'm cooking up an idea for a field as we think. :insertcookingsmilieyhere: