Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you miss from TPM?

for all seasons Moderator

Default Re: Who do you miss from TPM?

Quote Originally Posted by darktyranitar View Post
    Some of the people that I missed are:
    -WPM (Can't forget that guy - how he gets around and annoy everyone else )
    You're funny, darktyranitar. For a second there I thought you were serious. Then I realised, it's just genuinely, humanly impossible to miss WPM. I bet you couldn't type that one while keeping a straight face.

And I'll put in a miss for Mike, too. Might be worth scouring to see what he's up to nowadays.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oslo View Post
    Tony is gay for little Snorlax.

Watch my YouTube to support my drug habit

Quote Originally Posted by Heald View Post
    I miss yelling at all the people I scared off from the forums, such as WPM.
    You give yourself too much credit.

SW-2628-7394-6108 Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Water Pokemon Master View Post
    You give yourself too much credit.
    He lives!
    winner of the (a)ncient (2009), (v)intage, (2009), (v)eteran award (2011), (e)veryone wins! (2011),
    (q)ueenly (2012), (y)ara sofia with Oslo (2012), (l)egalized (2014), (d)ream (2015), (a)ctive (2019), and (e)ighth generation unown awards! thanks TPM!

member since day 1

#OccupyMtMoon
    TPMNoVA12 ~ Hopes and Dreams ~ Team Birdo
    TPMUK12 ~ Drink the Pounds Away ~ Groceries

3DS Code: 3325-3072-6715
    GO Code: 1336-7550-2201
    You Are Awesome.

You crook! Ya CRIMINAL!! Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer
    The Universe - 46 degrees north, 8 trillion degrees west

He lives?

(looks at everyone else in the topic)

Who's he?

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

HEY! I do art commissions! Follow me and my pals on their website here!

*bonks Blade* Come now, we've done this before...

' 3 ' Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Speak of the devil...

EDIT: Yeah, DK, I was sniggering while typing my post there

And since he appears to be still alive... well, no reason for him to be missed, right? Right?
    Last edited by darktyranitar; 4th December 2007 at 12:50 AM.
    Please take it easy~

I certainly hope I am not missed. You guys might grow soft and lose your overly unnecessary hatred for your scapegoat / punching bag. We wouldn't want that, now would we? That is what united you in the past, correct?

One wouldn't think that you people would grow beyond your clannish attitudes. I wonder who the immature one is now? Certainly not me. Perhaps you guys are still stuck in the past, as many immature people tend to be? Let's hope not - you wouldn't want this kid to look better and more mature than you obviously superior and more deserving twenty-year olds.

why wub woo Moderator

Guys, we're getting off topic. We're talking about people we miss, not people who return after been gone for over a year just to make this year's most pompous, candy-ass post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Vulpix
    You have turned my vacation thread into a discussion about Heald's balls. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

You flatter me, Heald. To think I returned just to make a post toward you guys. I returned out of the curiosity of this forum's current existence, as you can see by me posting in Pokemon topics before seeing this topic. You said you missed yelling at me... kinda opposite of what you said in that last post, no? Not that I would want to be missed by you. :p Believe you me, I won't be providing the entertainment for you people anymore.

I missssss.... Roarkiller, Alec Trevelyan, Animelee, Hanada Tattsu, and whoever else was around during that era. Yep yep. Good times.
    Last edited by Water Pokemon Master; 4th December 2007 at 03:17 AM. Reason: Forgot Animelee.

Covfefe Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

One wouldn't think that you people would grow beyond your clannish attitudes. I wonder who the immature one is now? Certainly not me. Perhaps you guys are still stuck in the past, as many immature people tend to be? Let's hope not - you wouldn't want this kid to look better and more mature than you obviously superior and more deserving twenty-year olds.
    1. Aren't you almost 20? At least considering the age you claimed to be last time, shouldn't be too far off.

2. I know I'll probably only feed your ego by saying this but I don't really care since it's a valid point aside. But considering how far it seemed like you went out of the way to give yourself a reputation in TPM's history, and succeeded in doing so, don't act all surprised and defensive over being mentioned in a topic. Also, although you claim to "enjoy the attention", you're probably only saying that as a weak attempt to shut everyone up, because obviously that's not true considering you whine at the mere mention. You're welcome to react to it however you want, just don't be surprised about it and act like it shouldn't be there.
    In 20 years, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook will merge together into one super big time-wasting site called YouTwitFace.

We're not going to Guam... are we?

I think you are misinterpreting my intentions completely. I know my history with TPM. I don't think a lot of it was justified, while a lot was. What I am saying is: I have moved on. If you have not, it's pretty sad.

why wub woo Moderator

Meh. I'm on the verge of leaving this board anyway. If it wasn't for the RPG forum I'd be outta here like a shot.
    You have turned my vacation thread into a discussion about Heald's balls. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Aye, the best thing about this board is the nostalgia and the few people who come here to reminisce. That's one of the main reasons I still [occasionaly] come here.

I'd hate for this place to die though, even if my visits and posts are rare. I can't think of many boards that have lasted more than 6 years.
    For terrible Pokésex: 2148-4736-7219

Covfefe Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

I think you are misinterpreting my intentions completely. I know my history with TPM. I don't think a lot of it was justified, while a lot was. What I am saying is: I have moved on. If you have not, it's pretty sad.
    I understood what you meant, but the thing is, just because anyone mentions/insults you and what they think of you, let alone in a topic ABOUT people who haven't been around, it doesn't mean they haven't moved on.
    If they randomly looked for ways to do that in other topics instead of happily forgetting you exist, it would be different.
    In 20 years, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook will merge together into one super big time-wasting site called YouTwitFace.

Smoke and fire Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Bah. I miss PMM, TTTR, the aussie girl from perth whose name I've forgotten and so many others but my mind has gone utterly and completely blank for the moment. I also miss massive spamming posts and six page plus flame wars. Those were fun.
    Registered March 24th 2000

Dude, you were the dumbass who was pissing us all with your "game", you've lied to us, spammed. (yes you have) and utterly annoyed us, you big, fat hypocrite.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Where I live is purple. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Meh. I'm on the verge of leaving this board anyway. If it wasn't for the RPG forum I'd be outta here like a shot.
    And RPG seems to slowly be dwindling. You can't leave us, Heald. ;_;

Also, it's kind of funny that WPM thinks "moving on" means you can't laugh at the funny parts of the past. Which reminds me of another person hardly mentioned yet.

Last Exile, anybody?

...I'm not dead yet!

Veteran Trainer

Yeah, Heald can't leave! He provides 97.6% of the lulz on TPM! Without him, we're doomed to recession! :O

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

why wub woo Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Blademaster View Post
    Yeah, Heald can't leave! He provides 97.6% of the lulz on TPM! Without him, we're doomed to recession! :O
    When 900 years old you reach, look as good you will not!

But I'm getting too old for this shit. As long as people keep making RPGs, I'll hang around.

SW-2628-7394-6108 Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

You can't leave! We're oh so close to the 5,000 post mark!
    winner of the (a)ncient (2009), (v)intage, (2009), (v)eteran award (2011), (e)veryone wins! (2011),
    (q)ueenly (2012), (y)ara sofia with Oslo (2012), (l)egalized (2014), (d)ream (2015), (a)ctive (2019), and (e)ighth generation unown awards! thanks TPM!

member since day 1

#OccupyMtMoon
    TPMNoVA12 ~ Hopes and Dreams ~ Team Birdo
    TPMUK12 ~ Drink the Pounds Away ~ Groceries

3DS Code: 3325-3072-6715
    GO Code: 1336-7550-2201
    You Are Awesome.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Toxicity View Post
    Last Exile, anybody?
    Ryan has been busy juggling both work and studies lately. As for the moment, I have yet to see him online since September. And I suppose the only person that could realistically contact him would be Andy, me think.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

I miss a few of the old fanficcers - Sooty, Dragon_King86 (however it was written), Tara of course, Kinglerlord2, ZeldaFan20 (who I haven't seen around for months now), X-Wing, Pichu Luver, Genna (Aquababe727) ... and a few others I've probably forgotten. Even though I didn't know them all that well, I also miss the presence of all those really good writers like burakkichu, Tima, Captain Pringle, Tyger and all the rest.

And yeah - where is Ryan? Two months is a long time.
    Last edited by Gavin Luper; 5th December 2007 at 07:19 PM.
    ...Quest for the Truth of the Legend ...

Lisa the Legend

Winner of 12 Silver Pencil Awards 2011 - Including Best Plot, Best Character in a Leading Role, Best Moment and Best Fic of the Forum for Lisa the Legend!

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pikachu
    Feel free to withdraw at any time, Gavin.

Quote Originally Posted by DragoKnight View Post
    ...Far too many references!! You're like the Swiss army knife of discussion.

GRRRRR ARRRRGH

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Luper View Post
    I miss a few of the old fanficcers - Sooty, Dragon_King86 (however it was written), Tara of course, Kinglerlord2, ZeldaFan20 (who I haven't seen around for months now), X-Wing, Pichu Luver, Genna (Aquababe727) ... and a few others I've probably forgotten. Even though I didn't know them all that well, I also miss the presence of all those really good writers like burakkichu, Tima, Captain Pringle, Tyger and all the rest.
    *waves* Well since I'm Pichu Luver, just here under a different user, I can assure you I'm still alive and well. So 'ello to you, lol. I'm one of those evil closet readers though I don't stop by as much as I used to. *cough* Mostly about in ASB and RPG now.

As for people I miss, well

Silver Ledian (though you're a still about a little *waves*)
    mastermysterious (us three used to have pretty funny convo's and the poll of 'how far is your fridge from your computer I still remember ^^''')
    There was a forth person waaaay back in our aim chats but I can't remember her user name *sigh*
    Charizard04621 (there was a Pokémon RPG we were in where I always looked forward to her next post)
    Bugsy (used to talk to her, always wondered what she was up to now)
    A lot of fanficcers, though I think Gavin mentioned most of them. Though there was one with a fic about a Arcanine and his trainer who kept lighting things on fire. Always wished they'd finish it but yeah...

Oh, btw I don't know him that well, but has anyone seen Elec Man EXE around? He'd said he was going on a month long trip to his relatives in July but never appeared again. Oo''' Just wondering if anyone knew what happened to him.
    Whoot.
    *Dad talking about his filling.*
    PL: Did it fall out?
    Dad: Yeah! ****in' thing only lasted two days.
    PL: Huh.
    Dad. I can stick my tongue down in my hole--
    He just stops.
    *hilarity ensues*

Mom: We're one warped family.
    *through hiccups*
    PL: I didn't know you were that flexible!

Winner of five Awards in RPG, including Best Writer.
    Winner of 2009 Golden Pen for Most Original Fiction

PSN: River_in_Time
    XBOX tag: DameSquishdalot

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

oh shoot, its wpm!

well...it looks like you've grown up a bit, and I can say I have grown up myself as well. I think everyone has right???

I miss jayumbreon. I haven't talked to him in forever (I know he posted in this thread already but...)

and if you read this jay, you keep deleting me from myspace that makes me sad!

why wub woo Moderator

Blimey...I certainly got a backlash for suggesting that I might leave the forums. It's certainly flattering that you guys are so quick to pledge your support to me.

Veteran Trainer

^Heil Heald.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

But he's still here! Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I miss that guy Mega Horny god wasn't he cool

Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Blademaster View Post
    ^Heil Healdler
    fix'd

Mega Horny was awesome. As was that one girl Toxicity...

Oh, right. I just lurk majority of the time right now.

...I'm not dead yet!

Woah Zak Hunter had cancer? Wow, that's a shock, can't believe I missed that. He was certainly an interesting fellow, he and Evil Child were two of a kind. Used to have some incredibly interesting conversations with them back on MSN

And I wonder, is anybody still around from the old school GS forum or from ASB back when it was still good? I used to be Rhydon4 back in those days, good times, good times.

I just miss ALL OF YOU *hugs and squeezes*

Oh and I miss rinni...

wait, what?

Da Big Cheez of TCG Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I'm still alive here, Jon, just don't visit or post much because there's almost nothing to post (I don't post uselessly too often, unlike the rest of you guys). Plus I'm working now.

Miss all ye old dudes from the TCG board, like Gymleader_Mike, Vap, Draggy, Xatu... and then there's the guys from the old Deck fixing team, back when TPM was THE pokemon forum in the entire internet (those old times, miss 'em), and not forgetting Charmander Girl, whom I first met when I started hanging out at the chatroom before moving to the forum. Firepokemon would probably still remember me begging him to kick me out of the chatroom (sad, but true).

Another two months and it'll be my 7th anniversary here. How time does fly since we were kids.

Btw... noticed that no one mentioned the legendary Ash_300. Or worse... KEVIN!!!
    Roarkiller
    The only one there is

Roarkiller.net

The Last TCG Moderator

' 3 ' Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Ah yeah, Kevin!

So true. I haven't seen him since... the last time the forum moved, IIRC.
    Please take it easy~

why wub woo Moderator

Also, where is fatmanwithamonkey?

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by River View Post
    *waves* Well since I'm Pichu Luver, just here under a different user, I can assure you I'm still alive and well. So 'ello to you, lol. I'm one of those evil closet readers though I don't stop by as much as I used to. *cough* Mostly about in ASB and RPG now.
    Holy crap, I did not see that coming! Hehe. *waves back* Good to know you're still around. And slightly spinny, cause I had no idea you were River.
    ...Quest for the Truth of the Legend ...

Lisa the Legend

Winner of 12 Silver Pencil Awards 2011 - Including Best Plot, Best Character in a Leading Role, Best Moment and Best Fic of the Forum for Lisa the Legend!

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pikachu
    Feel free to withdraw at any time, Gavin.

Quote Originally Posted by DragoKnight View Post
    ...Far too many references!! You're like the Swiss army knife of discussion.

Elite Trainer

Also, where is fatmanwithamonkey?
    How could I forget Jamey? I haven't talked to him in nearly forever...

Last I heard from him two years ago, he was working towards going to UF.

...I'm not dead yet!

Quote Originally Posted by rinni the bard View Post
    I just miss ALL OF YOU *hugs and squeezes*

Oh and I miss rinni...

wait, what?
    hey rinni!

Wow, I had no idea such a topic would drag people out of the wordwork, at least for a guest appearance. Frankly, I suggest we have this topic on a yearly basis to bring back vets. I mean, rinni? How'd that happen?

Elite Trainer

Maybe there's a subconscious connection to TPM in which people come back seemingly right after we mention them?

The Arbiter hasn't been truly active lately. I kinda miss him poking around in Fanfic and generally anywhere outside of ASB.

Can't seem to think of anybody else not mentioned yet.

...I'm not dead yet!

Covfefe Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

A few more people... from back in the days where I mainly lurked, but I missed reading their posts.

I'm not sure if anyone remembers Grinch. But he used to have a big name here in Misc, if I can recall, and was hated by a lot.

Conspiracy of One, or CO1 as he sometimes called himself, was also a great poster... unfortunately I only spoke to him twice.

Phoenix Reborn/ChildoftheKorn probably has no clue who I am but he was in ummmm a few times and I remember him having posted a lot in that era.

And how could anyone forget With Rye...

Hell, I kinda even miss YAMI YUGI a little.

silverMariruri and/or Azura Stardust I also miss a lot (yes I know they are the same person, but one time she insisted on referring to them as different people since she supposedly changed a lot so just in case she reads this).

Psychic^Master's quizzes are hard to forget.

Did anyone mention Mist? Or... PanCaKe?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

well, people I'd enjoy reminiscing with, whom I havn't seen post in a good while include: todd/indecent exposue, lester/venusaur99, vidgamer, connor/bronze umbreon and kevin/with rye.

those guys were mint.

and sam, I'm sorry, I enjoy cleansing my myspace friends too much and I go solely off whether I know them or of them by their pictures and whether they're british or not, but I always forget that I have you added, lol, so I mistake you for a random yank who somehow got in the net amongst an all-brit catch. sorryyyyyyyy. but i miss you too =]

and yeah, seeing this place close down for good would suck. If nothing else, I hope it stays an archive giving rememberence to at least some really old topics and memories.

im so gay. (y)

Hi hi! I come back every now and again but usually have nothing to post. I'm just boring now. Boo-urns.