Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Who do you miss from TPM?

Smoke and fire Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: Who do you miss from TPM?

I am going to post a completely long and unnecessary post for it shazza
    Registered March 24th 2000

Dude, you were the dumbass who was pissing us all with your "game", you've lied to us, spammed. (yes you have) and utterly annoyed us, you big, fat hypocrite.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

shazza Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

I can't wait!

-shazza.

Million Dollars Made Again Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Me either. Hopefully I fall asleep reading.

for all seasons Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by firepokemon View Post
    I am going to post a completely long and unnecessary post for it shazza
    Can you also make a topic and demand that people who joined any later than the first day of TPM can't post? That was hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oslo View Post
    Tony is gay for little Snorlax.

Watch my YouTube to support my drug habit

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

8 years huh, thats crazy

You crook! Ya CRIMINAL!! Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer
    The Universe - 46 degrees north, 8 trillion degrees west

Mozel tof.

(raises glass)

Happy 8th, TPM. Here's to another 8.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

HEY! I do art commissions! Follow me and my pals on their website here!

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Today I realised how much I missed Master_Pokemon H.

Master Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by shazza View Post
    Today I realised how much I missed Master_Pokemon H.
    Why?

I miss Calaveron. He was cool.

Dude, you were the dumbass who was pissing us all with your "game", you've lied to us, spammed. (yes you have) and utterly annoyed us, you big, fat hypocrite.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Because his posts often made me laugh.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Whatever happened to Angel Blossom (Kris)?

Not that I miss her, just wondered where she went. I think she hated me because she thought all her e-boyfriends were trying to get with me

such stupid drama back then. lol

Master Trainer

e-boyfriends, e-girlfriends oh those were nightmares. Although two bigger got together in real life and married didn't they? Oh and what the hell were with those tpm weddings. That was a curse.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Haha yes! Sooade!! We're still patiently waiting for the first tpm baby

Not sure what other tpm couple made it to marriage besides them

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Mew View Post
    Whatever happened to Angel Blossom (Kris)?

Not that I miss her, just wondered where she went. I think she hated me because she thought all her e-boyfriends were trying to get with me
    She hated anyone with ovaries, unfortunately.
    Last edited by Kirby; 31st March 2008 at 12:49 AM.

Covfefe Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

All I remember is whenever she was around and we were talking about some girl who was known to be hot (or when someone linked to a picture of one that was) her attitude was "she's probably a whore".
    In 20 years, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook will merge together into one super big time-wasting site called YouTwitFace.

We're not going to Guam... are we?

Elite Trainer

soo kidnaps babies now.

Quote Originally Posted by ACE135CC View Post
    soo kidnaps babies now.
    ..she does? I know she's kinda taken with her best friend's kid but wow... she even managed to hide this from me!

ANTIASH SUPERSTAR
    The 21st Century Manachu Boy

I'm not even angry; I'm being so sincere right now
    Even though you broke my heart and killed me
    And tore me to pieces and threw every piece into a fire
    As they burned it hurt because I was so happy for you!
    Now these points of data make a beautiful line
    And we're out of beta, we're releasing on time
    So I'm GLaD I got burned, think of all the things we learned for the people that are still alive!

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Well, give her what she wants man and she might stop stealin'!

Elite Trainer

i miss "steph" when he pretended to be a girl.*hawt*

The cult of personality..... Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Mew View Post
    Haha yes! Sooade!! We're still patiently waiting for the first tpm baby

Not sure what other tpm couple made it to marriage besides them

Hey its Asi Im using Rudys profile cause Im too lazy to log out :/
    Anyway as for another TPM couple getting married.....Im still waiting on my ring >.> me and Rudy have been together for 5 years tomorrow (the 20th of April is our anniversary ) but he has yet to propose because of money stuff. Aka he needs a better job before Im going to start a family with him, so if people could kinda poke him whenever hes been online too long and tell him to get a better job that would be awesome XD Cause Im not waiting freaking forever over here lol
    TPM's self proclaimed firearms expert, former RPG mod, occassional smartass and all around enigmatic wonder ^_~
    3DS Friend Code: 3196 4256 7846
    XBL: Enigma1985 NYJ
    Steam: enigmaticwonder
    FF.net: https://www.fanfiction.net/~enigmaticwonder85

Stay your blade from the flesh of an innocent.
    Hide in plain sight.
    Never compromise the Brotherhood.
    Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
    -The Assassin's Creed

why wub woo Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Master Rudy View Post
    Hey its Asi Im using Rudys profile cause Im too lazy to log out :/
    Anyway as for another TPM couple getting married.....Im still waiting on my ring >.> me and Rudy have been together for 5 years tomorrow (the 20th of April is our anniversary ) but he has yet to propose because of money stuff. Aka he needs a better job before Im going to start a family with him, so if people could kinda poke him whenever hes been online too long and tell him to get a better job that would be awesome XD Cause Im not waiting freaking forever over here lol
    i had a family once but i sold them into slavery...ironically enough with the money i made i could start a new family, which i did, but now i think a pattern is beginning to emerge, because those Zambian slave traders look mighty tempting right now
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Vulpix
    You have turned my vacation thread into a discussion about Heald's balls. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Elite Trainer

Thumbs down Re: Who do you miss from TPM?

ugly people shouldn't reproduce. keep playing online rudy.

SW-2628-7394-6108 Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Oh shit, happy birthday TPM! 8 years for me, ugh!!! I'm old XD
    winner of the (a)ncient (2009), (v)intage, (2009), (v)eteran award (2011), (e)veryone wins! (2011),
    (q)ueenly (2012), (y)ara sofia with Oslo (2012), (l)egalized (2014), (d)ream (2015), (a)ctive (2019), and (e)ighth generation unown awards! thanks TPM!

member since day 1

#OccupyMtMoon
    TPMNoVA12 ~ Hopes and Dreams ~ Team Birdo
    TPMUK12 ~ Drink the Pounds Away ~ Groceries

3DS Code: 3325-3072-6715
    GO Code: 1336-7550-2201
    You Are Awesome.

Eight years? Fuck! I've wasted my life.

-Grey
    -Grey

Master Trainer

^^ Magmar you could have posted in the happy birthday tpm thread. Oh well, good to see you're still here Magmar.

^ The Arbiter how dare you say you've wasted your life, you've wasted some of your life but you would have wasted half your life regardless elsewhere anyway.

firepokemon smacks Ace135CC

I don't miss anyone at the moment except for can anyone remember a guy, who got upset with Dodrio along with reeb way back in 2000 and he thus left the board pretty much thereafter. I can't even think of the guys name whatsoever? Anyone know? And does anyone know when Pokemon Master left the boards?

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

i miss "steph" when he pretended to be a girl.*hawt*

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I don't miss anyone at the moment except for can anyone remember a guy, who got upset with Dodrio along with reeb way back in 2000 and he thus left the board pretty much thereafter. I can't even think of the guys name whatsoever? Anyone know?
    Flying Destiny.

Master Trainer

Flying Destiny.
    Nah Flying Destiny was a much later account than that. This guy probably left before you came Shazza dear.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

For Real Reals. Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

I miss kurai / hyrulian genius

Master Trainer

Default The truth about Hyrulian Genius

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    I miss kurai / hyrulian genius
    Uhhh why? Seriously though HG was cool and all and I see him on pbs every day even though he doesn't talk much. And yes he had a reputation and is an important member of this forum. But can you name one memorable post the guy made?

And another thing, what should one exactly make of HG? This guy from no where starts making a reputation for himself in the Gold, Silver and Crystal forum and was a voice operator (+v) on tpm's chatroom. Slowly by making intelligent replies (something I won't deny him) he gets a better reputation.

But these are the facts:

He didn't make the group of mods who modded within a month of the forum opening those being No-BSPiccoloNamek, Madelyn151 and maybe one or two others.

He doesn't make the new set of mods those being the additions to the new forum Pokemon Snap and Pokemon Pinball (I think thats what it was called). And where Magmar becomes moderator of General Discussion. And then finally myself, Too Cool Scyther, ThunderTheTalkingRaichu and PokeMasterMisty.

The next set of moddings basically replaced the staff members from the boards, I'll be talking of Psyduck2, Gyro, Ninetales3001, Pokemaster Ben (an admin), PokeMaster Jez, PokeMaster Mike (not to be confused with the muffin man who was like PokeMasterMike) and basically literally the whole of the staff members who just didn't really take to the forum.

Thus in TCG you got DewGONG, Jolteon999 and Blastoise_Boy. Red, Blue and Yellow you got Ishdul, GodOfGaming and I think Farfetch'd. Silver Clefairy in Gold and Silver. Ginger Cat and Chicken Winger Mew in Fanfic Board and Raichu in General Discussion. I'm not 100% sure about ASB but I do know ditto_pokefreak, Gengachu and PokeMaster Julian (this guy may or may not have been a mod in the other pokemon games forum). Also at this time Growlithe_Trainer may have been added to anime discussion (I do remember Onix11 staying there for longer than usual). But regardless HG did not make it.

In fact what I find more startling is that HG does not initially make the cut for what I will refer to as the Dodrio additions. Firstly, PokeChamp replaced TCS who was fired/left, Christian Whalley became moderator of General Discussion and possibly Denryuu72 to Gold & Silver.

Those were the first additions and then the likes of Lugia007 and Too Cool Scyther (returning) being made a mod while myself quit and TTTR fired. Misty1 later Kasumi modding Anime Discussion, Blitzzzzzzz added to Fanfics board and also Mr. E and trinity added to red/blue and yellow.

No where did HG (Hyrulian_Genius), who later became Virtual Reality and later became Kurai make the cut at first. See what a lot of people don't know is that HG, along with reeb, Takeshi/RealSlimShady (guy from UPN friends with TCS), Calaveron, a few others and myself despised Dodrio. In fact what a lot of people don't know is that Takeshi/RealSlimShady had an ezboard where those people and later myself would discuss how bad Dodrio was. HG was in that group, he did not like Dodrio. But something changes.

Not only do I became an aop in #pokemasters before he does, yeah he gets it a week later and keeps it when its decided theres too many ops but HG was in that chatroom far longer than I was. Basically HG saw others being added, and HG liked what he saw, and so HG joined the others in loving everything Dodrio did, they kissed his arse and all of that. People don't know this stuff.

It is only then that HG is added as a Gold & Silver mod. Thus, whats our conclusion. Not only was HG not the most active person in Gold & Silver. But that he was only added finally after Blaze was deleted as a Gold & Silver mod. Quickly HG starts helping PikachuPikablu an aop in #pokemasters, a member of the UBB and a major contributor to the initial information TPM had of Gold and Silver. Now that HG is made a moderator, he becomes much closer to PokeMaster Kevin which if you look at how each administrator got their adminship, it all comes down to how much of Kevin's arse they can kiss. So HG contributes to the gold & silver section of TPM and majorly helps with Crystal. He gets a gold and silver report which he did bloody well but I'll get to another point soon.

So what have we got so far?

HG a minor player in the #pokemasters chatroom, a member who joins one day after the UBB opens and a person who does not get noticed at first, nor does he make much of an impact. He befriends Takeshi/RealSlimShady, reeb, Calaveron and others and talks about what a bastard Dodrio is. He then slowly notices that if you want to go anywhere you need an impact and you need to kiss ass. Thats what he did, he befriends some of Dodrio's friends and slowly befriends Dodrio. But my god you should have seen what a panicked shit HG was when Dodrio learnt of this Ezboard. Talk about being worried. He starts contributing to the site and he makes a report with friends and befriends Kevin.

Now its no secret that this is how each person got to be admined:

PokeMaster Ben and Dodrio were site members, I can't say I know a lot about Ben he posted a maximum of 20 times and then disappeared but he was admin. Dodrio was originally just a moderator of Stadium and possibly Red, Blue and Yellow but nonetheless he was a major contributor to the site and within a week of the board opening he was made administrator. I have no concerns about either of those two. They were site members, clearly they had to be friends with Kevin and clearly thats why they were admined. Not to mention that Dodrio was the only real staff member at the time who actually bothered to post. The rest of them sat on their arse and did nothing and just watched the board descend into madness. With some of them namely the TCG bitching about it afterwards when neither Ninetales3001 (at the time), Gyro (who was admittedly having her problems in the chat she was kinda like head sop) and Psyduck2 (apparently some complete nutjob, possibly a paedophile now from the sounds of him)

PokeChamp - Oh yes where do I start. He is like a complete nobody but somehow he starts kissing up Dodrio's arse along with the rest of that group. Only to then go straight for Kevin's arse and starts ignoring Dodrio and taking no notice of him. Yeah sure he is quick to defend Dodrio in the wars at the time, he made quite sure to get in reeb and Takeshi's faces at the time and later with me when I had my troubles with Dodrio. But as things settle down and he realises that to get places, you make damn sure to kiss arse. Basically he first kisses Dodrio's arse and then goes for Kevin's arse and so by the time Dodrio decides thats it hes over the drama (which most of his lackeys basically spuffed themselves in and I'm sure egged them on), basically Dodrio has had enough of his pathetic lackeys and hell hes even nice towards me at the end. He goes and quits. And who do you think is right there ready to take the adminship with Dodrio gone? The very man who once kissed Dodrio's arse. And trust me I know this stuff, I know what went on. Anyway PC admined. Now PC was a shit admin, a shit of an admin and I had my wars with him, he was pathetically amateurish at banning. Anyway PC must have been fucked up, because he ended up befriending Karma Chameleon, in who knows what the fuck that shit was. It was some type of faggotry. And the bastard for some reason unknown to the rest of us, but I just think PC was fucked up, gave KC his password. And yes the board got hacked for the second time, the first of course being Dodrio having the same password at TPM as he had at PokeDaily. And we all know what eventually became of PC over the following months. He'd just make his own admin decisions without including Lugia007 or HG and basically became a right ass. Eventually, there became a point when he must have been fucked on drugs, posting the queerist shit one could ever see. Basically after a while PC was fucked and fucked in a seriously twisted shit way. Oh and supposedly he befriended KC to try and protect TPM. Yeah whatever, I know thats one of the reasons we were meant to believe but I don't buy that shit for a second.

Now we all know Lugia007 now kainashi, a pathetic spamming asshole that only had a reputation as a spammer at first. But regardless, he soon befriends the rest of the lackeys and thus kisses Dodrio's arse and with Dodrio gone and PC admined, well he just had to do more arse kissing and eventually talks to Kevin often. Basically Lugia007 like PC didn't gain a reputation thanks to their posts but a reputation for the shit they caused outside the forums and on the msn and aim chats. He majorly kissed Dodrio's arse in a way that is seriously bordering on faggotry for a straight person, he starts having these pathetic e-relationships with half the female tpmers and he keeps kissing up to Kevin. Hes made admined, after I and some others started to agree that PC needed to go down as he was an useless admin, a corrupt admin and ultimately he caused TPM to be hacked thanks to his faggotry and patheticness. So Lugia becames along with HG admin.

Hyrulian_Genius, later Virtual Reality and currently kurai. - I've already mentioned that hes one fucking arse kisser and the rest and I'll talk about what really makes him pathetic later. But I shall add, that when TPM became EZboard he was one quick guy wanting to get away real fast.

Little_Pikachu - Parts of me respect this person. See LP when she came to the boards was ballsy. She said signature ratings suck, she even went on a spree which at the time was quite respectful that e-relationships suck arse and just pathetic and the rest. Basically she wasn't one to mince words and thus she unlike others actually created a reputation thanks to her posts. But lets face it right now I'm kinda fucked and I'm talking about how pathetic the admins are. So she gets a reputation, befriends a bunch of British people that all seem to group up as groups naturally occur. But she wants more, I'm not sure exactly how she did it or whether it was her intention in the first place. But you knew this girl would be modded on her own. I have nothing against that. So she becomes a mod of misc and starts kissing Kevin's arse in a major way. See half of LPs great reputation was that while TPM were in some type of e-relationship spree she told everyone how fucking pathetic they were. Which, naturally most of them were. But that wasn;t good enough for LP. She betrayed those very words. And she sucked up to Kevin in a really bad way. Clearly they aimed each other and she probably acted like a real sweetie. You knew something was happening, because she soon replaced Mr.E as UBB Help mod and she soon started to appear in #pokemasters with a bloody Vop. And we all know Kevin fell for the bitch hard. And we certainly knew, Lugia007 saw the silver lining, that this bitch would become an admin. Which she did. Basically she could have become an admin by her reputation, she just had to be a hypocrite and kiss her arse to the top where shes remained ever since. I bet Kevin's balls tightened after she being admin, and she telling Kevin. Um sorry but no e-relationship anything. Basically Kevin got his balls chopped off quite literally.

PokeMaster Chris - Of all the people to become admins, this one is down right strange. He becomes a mod of anime discussion when the board first opens. He does nothing there, he never posts and he gets demodded. He seemingly returns later and somehow gets on the Kiss Kevin's arse brigade and becomes admin after such a short time and then posts perhaps 10 posts before becoming inactive. Yeah Kevin sure knows how to pick some people.

ChrisTheMaster may be an exception to the rule, perhaps, I don't know but this is the period where I lost internet access at home and my memories get real murky. He arrives on the boards, along with LP and others and they naturally clique up as groups do. Slowly he posts away and gets a reputation as a tech guy which, comes in handy for Kevin with the problems he had with servers, software and stuff. He gets modded and he along with Lady Vulpix, OzAndrew and Zak they become supermods (I could bitch about these four ever becoming supermod because I still don't understand why they became supermods but I'll leave that for another time when I'm fucked up). He uses his tech skills more, he has his own pathetic UBB thing and he joins PBS and the rest of that. And thanks to his tech skills he gets admined. I can't disagree really with him being an admin, he probably kissed Kevin's arse like Kevin was a God. But lets face it, I think TPM could be gone by now if it wasn't for Chris. He deserved to be admined, I just don't understand why he was supermodded but I'll leave this to that. Although Chris its time to give up being admin as you're a useless shit that isn't around anymore.

----

So thats how normal users get their way to being admin. Now lets move on shall we for why HG can be seen as seriously fucked. HG becomes an admin, he does a pretty good job. But Gold & Silver get released in America and elsewhere and the board gains even more newbies than we ever had before. Not only does Gold, Silver and Crystal require a separate help forum but the so called elites get pissed off at how newbieish it all is. So thus, an elitist piece of crap forum named G/S/C Elite gets made. With naturals getting put in and the rest of us having to try and answer ridiculous questions. Anyway, I make it in but then get kicked off and really I never deserved to be in there in the first place. But it never became a real g/s/c elite forum and HG became a real piece of shit. He stopped doing what was actually a great report (something I seriously miss on pokemon sites today) but other things happen.

For you see, one day Kevin gained access to the Pokemon Battle Stimulation code that began at PokeGym and put it on pokemasters. This was a mistake as the servers could never handle it and many people were mightily pissed off at other forums such as Azure Heights. Now PBS had many flaws, namely it was in a coding that wasn't that good in the first place. Thus it got hosted elsewhere. But really it was a piece of shit. Many boards and people from Azure Heights, GameFAQS and some from tpm saw the need for a new beginning. And thus became the days of chatrooms with RBY bots and GSC bots. Now its quite funny, but as that system became introduced, HG literallyu dropped away from GSC. One may say, well maybe he tired of it, yeah sure you can say that. But I think theres another important point to be made. HG loves to look like a smart guy. The actual thought that he could well be crap at something is a horrid feeling for him. And to be smacked down in a game where supposedly he was such an EXPERT, well wasn't going to happen. Other users had real balls, Lugia007, Mr. E, trinity, Denryuu72 and even Christian_Whalley (who actually helped rate teams for the report) played tournament games. Where was HG? He wasn't going to be knocked down so quite literally he ignore it.

Therefore this supposedly great member that we're all meant to think is so smart, such a genius and so great. Well isn't. He for one, can kiss people's arses in a serious way, he did it with Dodrio, Kevin, the SOPS in #pokemasters. Hes quite ready to betray his supposeable friends as he did with reeb and that where he joined in on the Dodrio blasting but quickly turned that around.

He becomes this so called EXPERT of Gold, Silver and Crystal. And yes in a way he contributed hugely to that forum. But he didn't do that good of a job and it required plenty of kissing arse to finally become modded there. When he became mod, it also meant the pathway to make a report and to gain some serious arse kissing opportunities with Kevin. But this guy who is supposedly such an EXPERT never dares to help script r/b/y or g/s bots. Hes out of that scene pretty fast when that talk starts happening. I'd be quite surprised if he ever tried putting his arse on the line in a battle. I wonder how good his g/s/c advice is now. Perhaps one day someone will look at the reports he made and actually see how close they are to real strategies that work and all. I guess we'll never know will we. I'm sure with some searching I can find the archived stuff and compare it to Smogon. The fact is HG contributed at TPM and yeah he did post at Pokedaily, a site that was supposed to be the Azure Heights of Gold and Silver (clearly that didn't happen). But when this highly intelligent group actually gets themselves together with proper battle systems (the battle bots) HG is no longer in that scene. Funny that.

And yes I didn't actually start intending on making such a big post or for that matter to attack HG or anyone else. But sometimes, people require facts and the facts are that HG isn't always the person or member of this forum as some of you think. His posts were rarely ever long, his contributions to the pokemon community's knowledge of gold and silver wasn't as great as many would like to think it is. He had to kiss and betray people and kiss many arses to get where he was. And of course when tpm goes to shit, hes quick to jump off the bandwagon. And of course he was just too fucking scared of getting his arse bitten to actuall participate in a pokemon battle.

-----

Yeah OK maybe I'm fucked in the head right now but something needed to be said. And do not delete this post. We are now an eight year plu board that is dying with most members a long time away from here. In 2000, 2001 and even 2002 shit like this was allowed. So let this post survive. I'm quite prepared for someone to post shit about me.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

why wub woo Moderator

I think I've hated every mod of every forum on this board at some point in time. The only exceptions I can think of are Scott, Zak, the Video Game mods and most of the RPG mods (don't even get me started on the RPG mods of past and present, since that is a whole nest of trouble), since they're the only mods that weren't retarded enough to realise my bad-ass attitude and my acting like a dick about 99% of the time was never really in malice. Ironically enough, all the mods who confronted me over my attitude earned my real-life ire, which probably contributed to the fact that although I could probably mod this place than most of the mods combined, I sort of shot myself in the foot by making physical threats of violence towards the mods and their families.

Not that I'd want to be a mod on a Pokemon forum anyway, because the only people who actually were modded are EXACTLY the kind of people who would brag about it to their friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Vulpix
    You have turned my vacation thread into a discussion about Heald's balls. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

If you spent half the time on university work than you just did in that single post, I'm quite sure you would be passing with flying colours.

P.S: Maybe Andrew misses kurai because of an intimidate friendship they shared.

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

yeah bragging about being a mod on a pokemon forum. all the chicks will be over you

Elite Trainer

fp go outside. im sure theres a few llamas to fuck.

but anyways, pc was gay, hg was gayer. l00g33 is pretty homo, pmc was really gay i think, ctm is straight sometimes, lp is a dike. kevin is osama.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

fp go outside. im sure theres a few llamas to fuck.

but anyways, pc was gay, hg was gayer. l00g33 is pretty homo, pmc was really gay i think, ctm is straight sometimes, lp is a dike. kevin is osama.
    Kurai is/was not gayer than PokeChamp. Kainashi is alright, was just a bit of a suck up back in his time. But who wasn't? I sure as fuck was. PMC was Australia so therefore = cool. CTM is alright, but has the Zak syndrome when he thinks he's in the crowd but actually isn't. Man, she's not a dyke, look at Kevin and her LOL! Nah fuck off he ain't OSama.

Elite Trainer

stop kissing my ass. your lips are chapped.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

But it's so tender.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Angry Re: The truth about Hyrulian Genius

Uhhh why? Seriously though HG was cool and all and I see him on pbs every day even though he doesn't talk much. And yes he had a reputation and is an important member of this forum. But can you name one memorable post the guy made?

And another thing, what should one exactly make of HG? This guy from no where starts making a reputation for himself in the Gold, Silver and Crystal forum and was a voice operator (+v) on tpm's chatroom. Slowly by making intelligent replies (something I won't deny him) he gets a better reputation.

But these are the facts:

He didn't make the group of mods who modded within a month of the forum opening those being No-BSPiccoloNamek, Madelyn151 and maybe one or two others.

He doesn't make the new set of mods those being the additions to the new forum Pokemon Snap and Pokemon Pinball (I think thats what it was called). And where Magmar becomes moderator of General Discussion. And then finally myself, Too Cool Scyther, ThunderTheTalkingRaichu and PokeMasterMisty.

The next set of moddings basically replaced the staff members from the boards, I'll be talking of Psyduck2, Gyro, Ninetales3001, Pokemaster Ben (an admin), PokeMaster Jez, PokeMaster Mike (not to be confused with the muffin man who was like PokeMasterMike) and basically literally the whole of the staff members who just didn't really take to the forum.

Thus in TCG you got DewGONG, Jolteon999 and Blastoise_Boy. Red, Blue and Yellow you got Ishdul, GodOfGaming and I think Farfetch'd. Silver Clefairy in Gold and Silver. Ginger Cat and Chicken Winger Mew in Fanfic Board and Raichu in General Discussion. I'm not 100% sure about ASB but I do know ditto_pokefreak, Gengachu and PokeMaster Julian (this guy may or may not have been a mod in the other pokemon games forum). Also at this time Growlithe_Trainer may have been added to anime discussion (I do remember Onix11 staying there for longer than usual). But regardless HG did not make it.

In fact what I find more startling is that HG does not initially make the cut for what I will refer to as the Dodrio additions. Firstly, PokeChamp replaced TCS who was fired/left, Christian Whalley became moderator of General Discussion and possibly Denryuu72 to Gold & Silver.

Those were the first additions and then the likes of Lugia007 and Too Cool Scyther (returning) being made a mod while myself quit and TTTR fired. Misty1 later Kasumi modding Anime Discussion, Blitzzzzzzz added to Fanfics board and also Mr. E and trinity added to red/blue and yellow.

No where did HG (Hyrulian_Genius), who later became Virtual Reality and later became Kurai make the cut at first. See what a lot of people don't know is that HG, along with reeb, Takeshi/RealSlimShady (guy from UPN friends with TCS), Calaveron, a few others and myself despised Dodrio. In fact what a lot of people don't know is that Takeshi/RealSlimShady had an ezboard where those people and later myself would discuss how bad Dodrio was. HG was in that group, he did not like Dodrio. But something changes.

Not only do I became an aop in #pokemasters before he does, yeah he gets it a week later and keeps it when its decided theres too many ops but HG was in that chatroom far longer than I was. Basically HG saw others being added, and HG liked what he saw, and so HG joined the others in loving everything Dodrio did, they kissed his arse and all of that. People don't know this stuff.

It is only then that HG is added as a Gold & Silver mod. Thus, whats our conclusion. Not only was HG not the most active person in Gold & Silver. But that he was only added finally after Blaze was deleted as a Gold & Silver mod. Quickly HG starts helping PikachuPikablu an aop in #pokemasters, a member of the UBB and a major contributor to the initial information TPM had of Gold and Silver. Now that HG is made a moderator, he becomes much closer to PokeMaster Kevin which if you look at how each administrator got their adminship, it all comes down to how much of Kevin's arse they can kiss. So HG contributes to the gold & silver section of TPM and majorly helps with Crystal. He gets a gold and silver report which he did bloody well but I'll get to another point soon.

So what have we got so far?

HG a minor player in the #pokemasters chatroom, a member who joins one day after the UBB opens and a person who does not get noticed at first, nor does he make much of an impact. He befriends Takeshi/RealSlimShady, reeb, Calaveron and others and talks about what a bastard Dodrio is. He then slowly notices that if you want to go anywhere you need an impact and you need to kiss ass. Thats what he did, he befriends some of Dodrio's friends and slowly befriends Dodrio. But my god you should have seen what a panicked shit HG was when Dodrio learnt of this Ezboard. Talk about being worried. He starts contributing to the site and he makes a report with friends and befriends Kevin.

Now its no secret that this is how each person got to be admined:

PokeMaster Ben and Dodrio were site members, I can't say I know a lot about Ben he posted a maximum of 20 times and then disappeared but he was admin. Dodrio was originally just a moderator of Stadium and possibly Red, Blue and Yellow but nonetheless he was a major contributor to the site and within a week of the board opening he was made administrator. I have no concerns about either of those two. They were site members, clearly they had to be friends with Kevin and clearly thats why they were admined. Not to mention that Dodrio was the only real staff member at the time who actually bothered to post. The rest of them sat on their arse and did nothing and just watched the board descend into madness. With some of them namely the TCG bitching about it afterwards when neither Ninetales3001 (at the time), Gyro (who was admittedly having her problems in the chat she was kinda like head sop) and Psyduck2 (apparently some complete nutjob, possibly a paedophile now from the sounds of him)

PokeChamp - Oh yes where do I start. He is like a complete nobody but somehow he starts kissing up Dodrio's arse along with the rest of that group. Only to then go straight for Kevin's arse and starts ignoring Dodrio and taking no notice of him. Yeah sure he is quick to defend Dodrio in the wars at the time, he made quite sure to get in reeb and Takeshi's faces at the time and later with me when I had my troubles with Dodrio. But as things settle down and he realises that to get places, you make damn sure to kiss arse. Basically he first kisses Dodrio's arse and then goes for Kevin's arse and so by the time Dodrio decides thats it hes over the drama (which most of his lackeys basically spuffed themselves in and I'm sure egged them on), basically Dodrio has had enough of his pathetic lackeys and hell hes even nice towards me at the end. He goes and quits. And who do you think is right there ready to take the adminship with Dodrio gone? The very man who once kissed Dodrio's arse. And trust me I know this stuff, I know what went on. Anyway PC admined. Now PC was a shit admin, a shit of an admin and I had my wars with him, he was pathetically amateurish at banning. Anyway PC must have been fucked up, because he ended up befriending Karma Chameleon, in who knows what the fuck that shit was. It was some type of faggotry. And the bastard for some reason unknown to the rest of us, but I just think PC was fucked up, gave KC his password. And yes the board got hacked for the second time, the first of course being Dodrio having the same password at TPM as he had at PokeDaily. And we all know what eventually became of PC over the following months. He'd just make his own admin decisions without including Lugia007 or HG and basically became a right ass. Eventually, there became a point when he must have been fucked on drugs, posting the queerist shit one could ever see. Basically after a while PC was fucked and fucked in a seriously twisted shit way. Oh and supposedly he befriended KC to try and protect TPM. Yeah whatever, I know thats one of the reasons we were meant to believe but I don't buy that shit for a second.

Now we all know Lugia007 now kainashi, a pathetic spamming asshole that only had a reputation as a spammer at first. But regardless, he soon befriends the rest of the lackeys and thus kisses Dodrio's arse and with Dodrio gone and PC admined, well he just had to do more arse kissing and eventually talks to Kevin often. Basically Lugia007 like PC didn't gain a reputation thanks to their posts but a reputation for the shit they caused outside the forums and on the msn and aim chats. He majorly kissed Dodrio's arse in a way that is seriously bordering on faggotry for a straight person, he starts having these pathetic e-relationships with half the female tpmers and he keeps kissing up to Kevin. Hes made admined, after I and some others started to agree that PC needed to go down as he was an useless admin, a corrupt admin and ultimately he caused TPM to be hacked thanks to his faggotry and patheticness. So Lugia becames along with HG admin.

Hyrulian_Genius, later Virtual Reality and currently kurai. - I've already mentioned that hes one fucking arse kisser and the rest and I'll talk about what really makes him pathetic later. But I shall add, that when TPM became EZboard he was one quick guy wanting to get away real fast.

Little_Pikachu - Parts of me respect this person. See LP when she came to the boards was ballsy. She said signature ratings suck, she even went on a spree which at the time was quite respectful that e-relationships suck arse and just pathetic and the rest. Basically she wasn't one to mince words and thus she unlike others actually created a reputation thanks to her posts. But lets face it right now I'm kinda fucked and I'm talking about how pathetic the admins are. So she gets a reputation, befriends a bunch of British people that all seem to group up as groups naturally occur. But she wants more, I'm not sure exactly how she did it or whether it was her intention in the first place. But you knew this girl would be modded on her own. I have nothing against that. So she becomes a mod of misc and starts kissing Kevin's arse in a major way. See half of LPs great reputation was that while TPM were in some type of e-relationship spree she told everyone how fucking pathetic they were. Which, naturally most of them were. But that wasn;t good enough for LP. She betrayed those very words. And she sucked up to Kevin in a really bad way. Clearly they aimed each other and she probably acted like a real sweetie. You knew something was happening, because she soon replaced Mr.E as UBB Help mod and she soon started to appear in #pokemasters with a bloody Vop. And we all know Kevin fell for the bitch hard. And we certainly knew, Lugia007 saw the silver lining, that this bitch would become an admin. Which she did. Basically she could have become an admin by her reputation, she just had to be a hypocrite and kiss her arse to the top where shes remained ever since. I bet Kevin's balls tightened after she being admin, and she telling Kevin. Um sorry but no e-relationship anything. Basically Kevin got his balls chopped off quite literally.

PokeMaster Chris - Of all the people to become admins, this one is down right strange. He becomes a mod of anime discussion when the board first opens. He does nothing there, he never posts and he gets demodded. He seemingly returns later and somehow gets on the Kiss Kevin's arse brigade and becomes admin after such a short time and then posts perhaps 10 posts before becoming inactive. Yeah Kevin sure knows how to pick some people.

ChrisTheMaster may be an exception to the rule, perhaps, I don't know but this is the period where I lost internet access at home and my memories get real murky. He arrives on the boards, along with LP and others and they naturally clique up as groups do. Slowly he posts away and gets a reputation as a tech guy which, comes in handy for Kevin with the problems he had with servers, software and stuff. He gets modded and he along with Lady Vulpix, OzAndrew and Zak they become supermods (I could bitch about these four ever becoming supermod because I still don't understand why they became supermods but I'll leave that for another time when I'm fucked up). He uses his tech skills more, he has his own pathetic UBB thing and he joins PBS and the rest of that. And thanks to his tech skills he gets admined. I can't disagree really with him being an admin, he probably kissed Kevin's arse like Kevin was a God. But lets face it, I think TPM could be gone by now if it wasn't for Chris. He deserved to be admined, I just don't understand why he was supermodded but I'll leave this to that. Although Chris its time to give up being admin as you're a useless shit that isn't around anymore.

----

So thats how normal users get their way to being admin. Now lets move on shall we for why HG can be seen as seriously fucked. HG becomes an admin, he does a pretty good job. But Gold & Silver get released in America and elsewhere and the board gains even more newbies than we ever had before. Not only does Gold, Silver and Crystal require a separate help forum but the so called elites get pissed off at how newbieish it all is. So thus, an elitist piece of crap forum named G/S/C Elite gets made. With naturals getting put in and the rest of us having to try and answer ridiculous questions. Anyway, I make it in but then get kicked off and really I never deserved to be in there in the first place. But it never became a real g/s/c elite forum and HG became a real piece of shit. He stopped doing what was actually a great report (something I seriously miss on pokemon sites today) but other things happen.

For you see, one day Kevin gained access to the Pokemon Battle Stimulation code that began at PokeGym and put it on pokemasters. This was a mistake as the servers could never handle it and many people were mightily pissed off at other forums such as Azure Heights. Now PBS had many flaws, namely it was in a coding that wasn't that good in the first place. Thus it got hosted elsewhere. But really it was a piece of shit. Many boards and people from Azure Heights, GameFAQS and some from tpm saw the need for a new beginning. And thus became the days of chatrooms with RBY bots and GSC bots. Now its quite funny, but as that system became introduced, HG literallyu dropped away from GSC. One may say, well maybe he tired of it, yeah sure you can say that. But I think theres another important point to be made. HG loves to look like a smart guy. The actual thought that he could well be crap at something is a horrid feeling for him. And to be smacked down in a game where supposedly he was such an EXPERT, well wasn't going to happen. Other users had real balls, Lugia007, Mr. E, trinity, Denryuu72 and even Christian_Whalley (who actually helped rate teams for the report) played tournament games. Where was HG? He wasn't going to be knocked down so quite literally he ignore it.

Therefore this supposedly great member that we're all meant to think is so smart, such a genius and so great. Well isn't. He for one, can kiss people's arses in a serious way, he did it with Dodrio, Kevin, the SOPS in #pokemasters. Hes quite ready to betray his supposeable friends as he did with reeb and that where he joined in on the Dodrio blasting but quickly turned that around.

He becomes this so called EXPERT of Gold, Silver and Crystal. And yes in a way he contributed hugely to that forum. But he didn't do that good of a job and it required plenty of kissing arse to finally become modded there. When he became mod, it also meant the pathway to make a report and to gain some serious arse kissing opportunities with Kevin. But this guy who is supposedly such an EXPERT never dares to help script r/b/y or g/s bots. Hes out of that scene pretty fast when that talk starts happening. I'd be quite surprised if he ever tried putting his arse on the line in a battle. I wonder how good his g/s/c advice is now. Perhaps one day someone will look at the reports he made and actually see how close they are to real strategies that work and all. I guess we'll never know will we. I'm sure with some searching I can find the archived stuff and compare it to Smogon. The fact is HG contributed at TPM and yeah he did post at Pokedaily, a site that was supposed to be the Azure Heights of Gold and Silver (clearly that didn't happen). But when this highly intelligent group actually gets themselves together with proper battle systems (the battle bots) HG is no longer in that scene. Funny that.

And yes I didn't actually start intending on making such a big post or for that matter to attack HG or anyone else. But sometimes, people require facts and the facts are that HG isn't always the person or member of this forum as some of you think. His posts were rarely ever long, his contributions to the pokemon community's knowledge of gold and silver wasn't as great as many would like to think it is. He had to kiss and betray people and kiss many arses to get where he was. And of course when tpm goes to shit, hes quick to jump off the bandwagon. And of course he was just too fucking scared of getting his arse bitten to actuall participate in a pokemon battle.

-----

Yeah OK maybe I'm fucked in the head right now but something needed to be said. And do not delete this post. We are now an eight year plu board that is dying with most members a long time away from here. In 2000, 2001 and even 2002 shit like this was allowed. So let this post survive. I'm quite prepared for someone to post shit about me.
    i lolled

You crook! Ya CRIMINAL!! Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer
    The Universe - 46 degrees north, 8 trillion degrees west

Again, tl;dr.

But this time, the 'd' stands for 'did.' Funny shit. Nice to finally learn a bit about TPM's... colorful history.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

HEY! I do art commissions! Follow me and my pals on their website here!

SW-2628-7394-6108 Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Lol who the hell remembers all that besides firepokemon. Leave it to him to remember that sorta stuff!

I try to be one of the less-hated people here but then again I could really care less if I am.

youd think i'd be on the list of gay former mods.
    winner of the (a)ncient (2009), (v)intage, (2009), (v)eteran award (2011), (e)veryone wins! (2011),
    (q)ueenly (2012), (y)ara sofia with Oslo (2012), (l)egalized (2014), (d)ream (2015), (a)ctive (2019), and (e)ighth generation unown awards! thanks TPM!

member since day 1

#OccupyMtMoon
    TPMNoVA12 ~ Hopes and Dreams ~ Team Birdo
    TPMUK12 ~ Drink the Pounds Away ~ Groceries

3DS Code: 3325-3072-6715
    GO Code: 1336-7550-2201
    You Are Awesome.

Covfefe Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

CTM is alright, but has the Zak syndrome when he thinks he's in the crowd but actually isn't. Man, she's not a dyke, look at Kevin and her LOL! Nah fuck off he ain't OSama.
    That's a new one... what exactly do you mean?
    In 20 years, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook will merge together into one super big time-wasting site called YouTwitFace.

We're not going to Guam... are we?