Thread: Who do you miss from TPM?

Threaded View

for all seasons Moderator

Default Who do you miss from TPM?

Hey, another slightly dubious topic I thought I'd throw out there, because it's something I've been dwelling on recently, and I thought any excuse to give TPM more topics is valid.

So my question is, who do you miss from TPM's past? People who don't seem to be around anymore, and don't show any sign of coming back? We've had a lot of great members over the years who have since taken their leave, and I thought I might ask y'all what you think...
    I also realise that shazza asked this question back in 2004, but I figured it's worth asking once again.

First for me, as I've often mentioned, I quite miss SilverMachop. He was really cool and supportive, and I still think Tyler & Magmar is great, even though it hasn't been seen for quite some time.

I also miss Ginger Cat, 'cause for me she was a valuable part of a great time for the RPG forum. I always looked forward to seeing what she had to post.

And that reminds me, I miss Ruffie too! I had fun RPing with a lot of people, come to think of it.

And finally, Lawrence III_Fanatic. Now there's someone who really makes me feel nostalgic. She was also a whole lotta fun too, I'll always remember a reply she made to 'things that scared you as a kid' (roughly paraphrased)
    oh, and my feet
    i thought they were looking at me
    Last edited by DragoKnight; 16th November 2007 at 01:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oslo View Post
    Tony is gay for little Snorlax.

Watch my YouTube to support my drug habit