Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TPM Memories

for all seasons Moderator

Default TPM Memories

We've discussed the people of TPM's past.
    Now, I thought it might be fun for us to pour some drinks, gather 'round the campfire and reminisce about some fun TPM memories we've had. 'cause there have been a few, I would imagine.

So tell me, are any of y'all old enough to remember the shipping forum? Ahh yes, quite an infamous little place for people to discuss the love relationships between anime characters (just from Pokemon or all animes? Don't recall, think it was the former). One particular memory that comes to mind is the one that led to the forum's demise; the shipping prom scandal.
    Alright, so it wasn't really a 'scandal', but I call it that because that makes it more interesting. Essentially, it was 97 pages of RPing, only without the plot, character development or elaborate posts. To paraphrase, it was...

#1: 'I take #2's hand and ask her to dance'
    #2: *giggle* 'I accept #1's offer and step onto the dance floor'

To the best of my recollection, the powers that be stepped in (think it was LP who closed the topic?), and the shipping enthusiasts got uppity 'bout it. It culminated in the removal of the entire forum, and most of the members involved disbanded not long after. Anyone remember the name Archaic?
    This might not seem like much these days, but you have to recall, back then there were loads of active users, and a lot of them all kinda stuck to their forum of choice; I was an RPG man back then, and whenever I'd visit the Fanfic forum, there would be so many members who I'd never heard of before. So the concept that one of those forums would be removed outright was kind of like exiling an entire section of people. Exciting stuff.

Anyone else have any amusing TPM memories to discuss?
    Last edited by DragoKnight; 12th October 2008 at 11:25 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oslo View Post
    Tony is gay for little Snorlax.

Watch my YouTube to support my drug habit

Modding GD for 20+ years Moderator

Default Re: TPM Memories

I do remember the Shipping Forum but to be honest I think I only posted there once or twice as the whole idea of speculating who's in it with whom never interested me one bit. Nor was the roleplaying effect. And when the forum was gone again I didn't more but shrug. Each to his own.
    Last edited by Austrian ViceMaster Alex; 29th December 2007 at 04:39 PM.
    Austrian ViceMaster Alex

Winner of the 2014 UnownN award.
    Winner of the 2015 UnownW award.

Nifty darn comics

Contact me on Steam, userhandle: avma
    Follow me on Twitter: ClarityFV

SW-2628-7394-6108 Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Remember when every other thread was "OMG question" and the topic was "Can _____ breed with _______ OMG I JUST HAVE 2 KNO!"

And how... I think it was Alex... would just answer "Yes" or "No" and close the thread... I always appreciated that
    winner of the (a)ncient (2009), (v)intage, (2009), (v)eteran award (2011), (e)veryone wins! (2011),
    (q)ueenly (2012), (y)ara sofia with Oslo (2012), (l)egalized (2014), (d)ream (2015), (a)ctive (2019), and (e)ighth generation unown awards! thanks TPM!

member since day 1

#OccupyMtMoon
    TPMNoVA12 ~ Hopes and Dreams ~ Team Birdo
    TPMUK12 ~ Drink the Pounds Away ~ Groceries

3DS Code: 3325-3072-6715
    GO Code: 1336-7550-2201
    You Are Awesome.

The Aura is with me. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Well, I remember Captain Pringle's infamous fic, The Crystal League I believe, which was closed in one of its earlier incarnations by Damian SilverBlade I think, for being over 1000 pages, with much less fic chapters than spammic chitchatter.
    A shame, really, considering the fic was really great. Ah well, he finished it eventually.

How ironic I've come to know since then of a thread on some other Pokémon Board which shall not be named here. This thread is called "Last poster wins!", is supposedly a game, and the point merely is to spam, and claim the title of last poster on the thread... until someone else posts, that is. And yes, it's passed the cape of 1000 pages a whole while back.
    Thanks Orion, for my reflection...
    Numbuh 24/7, Teen KND Operative of Sector TNT, [Hey, I can dream, can't I? ]
    My AP Page, a construction site since 20XX AD.
    (Spoiler:) The Compas Is A Lie!

Товарищ Красный Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Well, if Chris would just make a spam forum where post count isn't used, then I would make such a topic, Mike.
    THE MOST AWESOME GUY ON THE FORUMS!!

Winner of the 2009 Zing, the 2010 Пролетарии всех стран, соединяйтесь!, the 2011 Conventioneers, the 2012 Me loved ponies first, and the 2013 Cool Unown Awards

"Judge if you want. We are all going to die. I intend to deserve it." - A Softer World

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Was the Shipping Forum put under the Anime umbrella at some stage? I used to frequent Anime before Fanfic, and I remember a lot of people getting really shitty back then about the Shipping Forum being closed, or merged with Anime ... or something vaguely like that. Didn't Archaic flee to Bulbagarden in the end?
    ...Quest for the Truth of the Legend ...

Lisa the Legend

Winner of 12 Silver Pencil Awards 2011 - Including Best Plot, Best Character in a Leading Role, Best Moment and Best Fic of the Forum for Lisa the Legend!

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pikachu
    Feel free to withdraw at any time, Gavin.

Quote Originally Posted by DragoKnight View Post
    ...Far too many references!! You're like the Swiss army knife of discussion.

why wub woo Moderator

I think the Shipping Forum was probably the lowest point of TPM history.

I remember when there were only a handful of RPers and we had to make 'Interactive Stories' in the Fanfic forum before we got our very own forum. That was pretty awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Vulpix
    You have turned my vacation thread into a discussion about Heald's balls. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

shazza Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarWarrior View Post
    Well, if Chris would just make a spam forum where post count isn't used, then I would make such a topic, Mike.
    Been there, done that.

Now THAT was a TPM memory.
    -shazza.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Yeah, I remember the Shipping forum and its close. Bit of a shame, actually; it was one of the sections I really frequented as well as the reason I got into Fanfic. Archaic left shortly after, finding the PA forum inadequate for his (Un)Official List of Shippers thread. I never did see the infamous "prom" thread, but from what I've heard it was mostly a few bad apples.

One of my favorite memories, though, is of the Fanfic mod contest. That was loads of fun, even if I did lose (deservedly so). I actually think the best thing about it was that it sort of taught what makes a good mod, which is something that's harder to learn when you're just promoted straight to a position based on behavior as a member. Besides, it was entertaining for everyone, both participants and onlookers. (It wouldn't completely surprise me if people had gambled on it, hehe.)
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Luper View Post
    Holy crap ... I'VE become a grammar nazi, too.

I Finnished last Moderator

Even I remember one of Archaic's replies. It was one of those 'What girl in Pokémon do you like?' - threads. Someone said Misty was too tomboyish to be cute and Archaic responded to that sounding angry, talking about stakes. I liked that back there, as I was a big Misty fan, and my immature comment was 'Let's hope he gets lost in a thick fog!'.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

wow...the shipping prom...I totally forgot about that till just now.

lmao, I was in that if I recall correctly. Boy was I dumb back then.

Angry Re: TPM Memories

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Mew View Post
    wow...the shipping prom...I totally forgot about that till just now.

lmao, I was in that if I recall correctly. Boy was I dumb back then.
    You act like you're no longer dumb!
    CHOMP~

You crook! Ya CRIMINAL!! Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer
    The Universe - 46 degrees north, 8 trillion degrees west

Ouch.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

HEY! I do art commissions! Follow me and my pals on their website here!

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pikachu View Post
    One of my favorite memories, though, is of the Fanfic mod contest. That was loads of fun, even if I did lose (deservedly so). I actually think the best thing about it was that it sort of taught what makes a good mod, which is something that's harder to learn when you're just promoted straight to a position based on behavior as a member. Besides, it was entertaining for everyone, both participants and onlookers. (It wouldn't completely surprise me if people had gambled on it, hehe.)
    lol, I still find it amusing that I progressed further than you did, but one of us holds a mod position (also deservedly so) while the other does not (also also deservedly so). I would probably have been a pain to organise things with, since I had to work with my crappy old computer back then.

Hey, here's another memory... The time fp made a topic stating that in a topic for TPM's anniversary (third? fourth? don't remember), he felt that nobody who joined after the forum's launch date should be allowed to post. I agreed at the time (rambling off some incredibly asinine post that I deleted soon after posting), though in retrospect it would have made for a very short topic.

Smoke and fire Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

OK lets see

When General Discussion was also the misc forum which seems so wierd now, but thats what it use to be like and I remember Magmar being modded in GD and then the misc mod elections, I came in second but TCS was way out in front. It was like a bloody presidential campaign. We'd all post a topic saying why we should be mod, it was bloody shocking. Thats how Magmar came to mod GD now that I think about it.

I remember priior to us Misc mods I told PMM off because she said how Butterfree actually died in the episode Bye Bye Butterfree.

I remember having the mosts, there was another person in the g/s/ forums that also had a lot of posts. If I had only one account hell it'd be prolly at least 4th or 5th place now. Oh well. I remember being snipey towards Madelyn151 (I think thats it) when she had the best movesets for all the rby pokemon, and of course she got modded. She was nice I thought.

I remember posting in misc asking why we weren't allowed in Teammeeting. That was fun.

Then I remember the bitch fight Too Cool Scyther and The Real Slim Shady? (I think perhaps he had a different name at the start but anyway he came from UPN). I was so pathetic and posted a topic threatening to quit like an idiot. God what was I thinking. I also remember how I'd fix people's grammar and spelling (I could at one stage write properly).

I remember the fanfic forums and of course pokemasters chat. Being made a fanfic rater that was fun although some of the stories people sent in and you got so many at a time that it got so annoying. And then of course becoming an aop at #pokemasters HJG wasn't happy about it but he got aopped and then I got deopped but then got opped again.

I remember TCS getting demodded but can't remember if that was before or after I left for three months. And why did I leave for three months? Because some loser hacked into our internet account and was using our internet so we were paying for it. It came to about 200 dollars and dad was being a prick and got rid of it. I remember crying for like five hours god he was shitty. so I said my mum was in hospital and then said she died. LOL and I remember the 10 things you should never do. People were like shocked but I didn't see what the big deal was. It was a bunch of shit but nevermind.

Then I remember when dad got the internet back on and things were crazy. Reeb, HG and The Real Slim Shady (I wish I knew his original name), TCS etc were all upset at Dodrio and I remember PokeChamp replacing TCS in the misc mod and remember how Lugia007, Trinity, Charlie_Whalley (Modded GD) all came to prominent. And I remember having wars with Dodrio and then he'd ban me or something but Kevin would keep reinstating me.

And then of course I couldn't stop lying so made some real bullshit and then I couldn't get to sleep one day so in bed though about making a post saying my dad had died. Of course everyone knew it to be lies but I still maintained that my mum was dead and of course I revealed I was gay. (Which if that is the case then I wasn't opped till after this cause I got opped by Ninetales who was like my online bf we got married and shit but then so did everybody.

And I remember coming back with all these ideas of rules and things. This was early on and Kevin was originally going to have super mods but the upgrade went to the walls and people got their accounts deleted. I of course got banned by Dodrio that day.

And then this god preacher Asher Ketchum All decided to post a poll about star signs which had been posted like so many times so I closed it and he got all upset so I made a big drama about quitting and so Dodrio removed me and finally he learnt about the delete button (I think he must have been kinda thick not to realise earlier but oh well). And then that same day, he, Lugia007 (now Kainashi) and Trinity and Cw and stuff would harass me on MS Messenger. And they did it all the time. I miss my ms messenger account they were fun.

And of course Dodrio and I would fight over tpm and he'd delete me constantly so I came up with new accounts such as crazefire, fire destiny, flying destiny and so on. And then the dipshit Dodrio posted at Poke Adobe (I think that was Karma Chameleon's site, no it cant be it was something anyway some cheap ass attempt at a g/s/c azure heights. poke adobe was like the second message board after upn when we had that stupid anti-spam alliance that achieved zilch) with the same password as he had at tpm, so KC hacked into tpm causing all sorts of problems (There we go again Dodrio wasn't bright).

And then soon thereafter after I had gotten sick of going to war with Dodrio he quite and PC became admin. So of course I just had to start wars with PC but my mind starts to get very flakey.

I remember he banned me a few times but I just evaded it, its not hard or anything and you never had admins approving posters like they had at one stage (is that still the case???). And people would think I was talented when really all I did was use search engines.

And I remember HG and Lugia007 becoming admins and then of course LP came to prominence. People thought she was the bomb I just thought she was stupid. But like I said my mind gets really flakey. I do remember being remodded at misc for a while but the other people didn't like me and I remember being modded in the Other anime forum (why I do not know). Well that is just crazy but see I'm getting my facts really wrong around this time so I might just release some highlights.

The six page topic of how much a spammer Ash_300 was. I think it was for 10, 000 posts. I remember somehow coming up with I had just as many with all my various accounts. In fact you can still get that on the web archive site.

I remember the spam forum I like bitched about it because it was so moronic funnily enough I was a palletshipper, pokeshipper and rocketshipper (they were good times). But that really was just pages of spam. We'd have like spam new years party threads but at least they were simple and not overdone.

But I do remember doing the spamming topics, various people at pbs started them, but I didn't join in till a few times after that. That was fun.

And I remember how I like miss every single tpm anniversary (which is also my anniversary) for like the past 3 years. So disappointing. I am so going to remember this year. In fact I remember how excited I was cause Kevin said there was going to be a new feature (which was the msg board) a few days later.

I don't regret the fights I had here at tpm, but I do regret falling out with some members and or losing touch with them (I think I've done it with everyone so I guess its all even)

I also regret the suggestions to create the polls forum. In a way it was necessary because misc was so popular back then and was getting flooded with club posts, polls posts etc.

A few things I am sad about is that RPG and ASB have so lost their way. I was never an Asber and rarely participated in RPG. But the thought of how much work people put into those particularly the creation of ASB here at tpm. At a time when there wasn't an ASB forum is to me a disappointed.

Its also sad that tpm lost its website and at one stage we were on bloody ezboard. such sad times. LOl what about how everyone use to create their own ezboards, that was fun.

I also want to say thanks to all the members (please don't be upset if you're not in this or I've forgotten you but this is really mainly year 2000 posters).

The likes of TCS, PC, HG, Kainashi, Trinity, Dodrio, Reeb, Ishdul, all the early early mods, Charmeleon, CW, Deadwolf, Anidean, The TCG people, The fanfic people, the RPG people, the ASB people, Magmar, Rhydon4, PMM, TTTR, Kasumi aka Misty1 aka Misty72, PokeMaster Ash, GK, PikaTogepi, Silver Clefairy (even though i never liked you), Pidgeot, Charmanduh, NumeroUno, Raichu, Blitzzzzzzzz (how long did it go???), Ginger Cat, Blastoieu, Flying Pidgeot, salvester2, Blastoise_Boy (Blastoise_Boy and Magmar connection lol), Mew26, Letza (I can't figure out your old name), Gengachu, Bill51, PNT, Ash 300, dracox, bulbasaur4, rinni, Kazr, Razor_Leaf, Mr. E, G_P, Heald, Togechikku, RedStarWarrior (Your fucking original name escapes me), Shazza poo and shazza's aussie friends, and I know I've forgotten so many many namesfrom that 2000 period.

Its been wonderful really, we were at a high and now we're low of course I've been saying that since June 2000.

And I miss UBB

And I think it sucks we didn't think of properly archiving things and I miss that I lost my old document which had tpm's history and when my memory was super great and could list so many names and so many things.
    Registered March 24th 2000

Dude, you were the dumbass who was pissing us all with your "game", you've lied to us, spammed. (yes you have) and utterly annoyed us, you big, fat hypocrite.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

shazza Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by firepokemon View Post
    OK lets see

And then of course becoming an aop at #pokemasters HJG wasn't happy about it but he got aopped and then I got deopped but then got opped again.
    I recall going to #pokemasters before I went to the UBB. It took me like 3 months to realise that Flying Destiny and firepokemon were the same person.

So I said my mum was in hospital and then said she died. LOL
    Remember the time my mother actually died and I looked for you to comfort due to the fact we were both going through similar circumstances? You jerk, haha.

And I remember HG and Lugia007 becoming admins and then of course LP came to prominence. People thought she was the bomb I just thought she was stupid.
    kurai and kainashi became Admins in December 2000 I believe, whilst Suzie in December 2001.

The six page topic of how much a spammer Ash_300 was. I think it was for 10, 000 posts. I remember somehow coming up with I had just as many with all my various accounts. In fact you can still get that on the web archive site.
    You used to be able to, lately it's down. We should have saved them, damn it.

But I do remember doing the spamming topics, various people at pbs started them, but I didn't join in till a few times after that. That was fun.
    Banned for over two years now and counting!

I also regret the suggestions to create the polls forum. In a way it was necessary because misc was so popular back then and was getting flooded with club posts, polls posts etc.
    PCG was your suggestion?

LOl what about how everyone use to create their own ezboards, that was fun.
    Shazza's Spooky Slide for the win!

Shazza poo and shazza's aussie friends
    Saving the best till last?!

And I miss UBB
    Same.

Nice history post though man; I'm going to go into further detail of my own personal expereinces tomorrow.
    -shazza.

SW-2628-7394-6108 Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Hey, I'm glad someone else remembers Too Cool Scyther! He went on to Uni in Los Angeles, and loves basketball. Don't have much other data on him.

Asher Ketchum All? He became a she, moved around the southwest USA, and is doing quite well. I have her screen name.

Raichu went to University and is now a senior. She's my friend on Facebook. I haven't talked to her, really, in a while, but once in a while we catch up.

Saria hasn't emailed me in about two years since I last emailed her, and we weren't really talking anymore at that point. Last I knew, she was still married to Link, and still planting all sorts of lovely gardens.

Remember the Shadow Rockets? Mwahaha... such a stupid clique we were. But we had some verrryyyyyy interesting RPGs going on...

Modding was like a friggin election back then, that's true, and it was so annoying. Everyone was like OMG let's pick a proper leader! I've always had a way of convincing people with my words (I'm probably gonna turn out to be the antichrist or something). Nevertheless I convinced the people and won at the ripe old age of 13, haha. (Christ, now I'm 21.)

The Magmar and Blastoise Connection HAHAHAHAAHAHA those were the friggin dayyyyysssss. I haven't talked to Nick in a while; he stopped posting around 2005, and we stopped being friends long before that. I think he went by something like... deathscythe1337 or other. He got banned a few times.

One other person who hasn't posted lately is Green Lanturn; I talked to him about a month ago and he's doing okay, really enjoying going to school at Notre Dame.

Ginger Cat peeked in to say hi not too long ago, if I remember right.
    Last edited by Magmar; 1st January 2008 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Papsmear
    winner of the (a)ncient (2009), (v)intage, (2009), (v)eteran award (2011), (e)veryone wins! (2011),
    (q)ueenly (2012), (y)ara sofia with Oslo (2012), (l)egalized (2014), (d)ream (2015), (a)ctive (2019), and (e)ighth generation unown awards! thanks TPM!

member since day 1

#OccupyMtMoon
    TPMNoVA12 ~ Hopes and Dreams ~ Team Birdo
    TPMUK12 ~ Drink the Pounds Away ~ Groceries

3DS Code: 3325-3072-6715
    GO Code: 1336-7550-2201
    You Are Awesome.

Master Trainer

No PCG wasn't my idea. I don't recall who it was, but several people were saying a change was needed that I recall at the time.

Dude, you were the dumbass who was pissing us all with your "game", you've lied to us, spammed. (yes you have) and utterly annoyed us, you big, fat hypocrite.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

The purpose of that topic was just to announce that I had reached a special number of posts. It was trendy back then to post a topic upon reaching multiples of 1000 posts. It was never my intention to lay claim to having the most posts but then again I was the person that everyone enjoyed taking pot shots at back then. So in retrospect it's not suprising that you decided to take that topic personally and have a go at me.

I remember for my one year topic I made that huge post in which I referred to you as a hypocrite multiple times and you got all annoyed. To be honest, there was no ill feeling behind my comments. At the time while I was working on that post, I was jus typing whatever came to mind and 'hypocrite' just kept coming up.
    Last edited by Ash_300; 2nd January 2008 at 08:15 PM.

shazza Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

I remember that topic vividly, a large part of that is due to the fact it was on the archives until last year.

Ash_300: "To be honest, shazza is more of a spammer than I am. But do you insult him about it?"

And indeed, since I posted just for the sake of posting; I didn't read that sentence until about two years later on the archive site. I simply replied congratulating you.
    -shazza.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by firepokemon View Post
    Blitzzzzzzzz (how long did it go???)

Letza (I can't figure out your old name)

RedStarWarrior (Your fucking original name escapes me)
    I saw a user by the name of "Blitzx7" at somethingawful a while ago. So assuming that's him, blitzzzzzzz.

Venusaur99

World Collision I think?

Come on fp, master historian. I have shit memory and remember those.

As for my own memories, it was more of an ummmm thing, but Knights of Indeed by Jay and Todd I think? I can't remember the name I was given, but I remember I was from something-shireshiresireshire, typo included.

I remember Fanart really well, I think I started reading it right around 9/11. There was a lot of pokemon themed patriotic art, some of which was really neat looking. I posted there every day, eventually I had a long constructive-criticizing post in every topic on the first five pages. I wanted to be a mod, but I never mentioned it, thought that if I just posted enough I might get it. Then like 3 years later, after I had "left" tpm, in ummmm, LP said "Oh, [mod] hasn't posted in forever? Why doesn't anyone tell me these things, we need a new one." That was kind of a virtual slap across the face right there. I do miss some of our missing mods though; Ninetails3001, Chikalquil, Meowth_Kitten, hell I think even Lightning got modded eventually? Good times. Iveechan was modded later, and then some furry themed art started to crop up, along with pregnant pokemon. Odd, to say the least.

Master Trainer

World Collision wasn't my original name, but I've never told anyone my original.

Winner of the 2009 Zing, the 2010 Пролетарии всех стран, соединяйтесь!, the 2011 Conventioneers, the 2012 Me loved ponies first, and the 2013 Cool Unown Awards

"Judge if you want. We are all going to die. I intend to deserve it." - A Softer World

Master Trainer

In my defence in regards to World Collision aka RedStarWarrior. When he used the name World Collision he was an absolute nutter. LOl I remember when he got modded in Pokemon Stadium and then got demodded. WC and RedStar are imo act and thing totally different to each other even though they're the same people. And hopefully RSW won't mind, I'm sure he won't WC would have though. LOL.

Edit:

World Collision wasn;t your original name, how interesting. Why did you go to WC then?

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Master Trainer

Um...yes, I used to be much more immature.

Let's just say that I was even more of a fucktard under my original name...

Where I live is purple. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Given I wasn't around until '03, I'm shocked that I remember a lot of the stuff mentioned.

The Pirates of Misc. back in early '05, anybody? There were a lot of threads derailed and pillaged by Heald, Tainted, fat man with a monkey, TMM, and probably a larger assortment in that small amount of time that even Suzie had to step in order for the mess to stop. That was also back when Misc. had 4 or so mods including RSW and Kris.

Around the time when Soo and Ade were engaged. I think some time in '06 they posted the thread stating that they were finally married, and we haven't seen too much from either since then.

...I'm not dead yet!

Master Trainer

I wish we still had the Pirates of Misc. around. This damn forum needs more activity.

shazza Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Um...yes, I used to be much more immature.

Let's just say that I was even more of a fucktard under my original name...
    Bjarni, how are things for you?
    -shazza.

Master Trainer

Bjarni did not come around until after I joined. I totally would have done it, but someone beat me to it, shazza.

why wub woo Moderator

We were actually the Misc Marauders, and it was Raz, fmwam, TMM, Tainted and myself.

Let's see...Raz posts like, once per year, fmwam has gone awol, TMM was banned, Tainted got cancer, so that just leaves me, and marauding by yourself is phailure, and I don't do phailure.

I remember you went by Raven Adonis for a while, but I think that was after your WC days.

I remember when we were allowed to change our usernames on a whim, and I changed mine pretty much every week just to piss people off.

Then the feature got disabled and I ended up having some retarded name that I had to waste my one-shot 'change your username' feature to change back.
    You have turned my vacation thread into a discussion about Heald's balls. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Master Trainer

It is never 'one shot' if you ask Chris nicely.

Anyway, yeah, Heald, you are a badass motherfucker. I wouldn't even try to get you banned if you went marauding.

Elite Trainer

Heald, I'd help you in your marauding so it's not a total phail.

Also, RSW wins for the personal title.

...I'm not dead yet!

why wub woo Moderator

RSW, you should change your sig so it says 'The most awesome guy on the firearm'.

Because that is what I keep reading.

Master Trainer

Yeah, well, I would, but I was given this to put in my sig and if I change it, they might lynch me.

Hell, I'd help in the marauding also.

why wub woo Moderator

A mod marauding his own forum, which has about 3 posts a day nowadays anyway, is a far cry from real marauding.

Master Trainer

Well...go get some friends to help you.

Also, I'm not the best at math, but I count more than three posts in the past couple of minutes, let alone the whole day.

why wub woo Moderator

True, but I'm only counting worthwhile posts.

And by worthwhile posts, I mean my posts.

why wub woo Moderator

Shit, now I've gone over the limit.

You crook! Ya CRIMINAL!! Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer
    The Universe - 46 degrees north, 8 trillion degrees west

Well...go get some friends to help you.
    Heald's an asshole - he doesn't have any friends.

Though I would help him maraud...

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

HEY! I do art commissions! Follow me and my pals on their website here!

Quote Originally Posted by Heald View Post
    I remember when we were allowed to change our usernames on a whim, and I changed mine pretty much every week just to piss people off.

Then the feature got disabled and I ended up having some retarded name that I had to waste my one-shot 'change your username' feature to change back.
    Which reminds me, it was HealdPK at one point, right? Often wondered, what's the PK for? Mother reference? Oh and I remember the time you had a Peppy avatar. That was the mutt's nuts.

I miss seeing gimmick accounts, like how knuckles would always refer to himself in the third person... It was pretty sad when there was a topic supposedly by his brother stating he had passed away, and very few actually believed it, demanding evidence be given. I've often wondered whether or not he really has passed away.

Elite Trainer

Bjarni and Paperclip were my favorite gimmicks.

Oh, Heald has always been one to amuse us with avatars and sigs, though. I remember his "Nothing at all!" avatar/title combo that I never got to respond to with "Stupid sexy Flanders." And I think he flaunted the Asschin Jesus I posted for him in an image for the person above you game, although he cut it short with Christmas.

I still miss the threads that were supposed to be for a serious topic, but only resulted in nearly 1,000-post flame fests within a matter of days. While some people have been aiming to revive the glory, they haven't had much other than epic failure.

...I'm not dead yet!