Thread: Poll: One Out

SW-2628-7394-6108 Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Cool Poll: One Out

Some of my friends and I have a not-so-secret policy that, no matter how intimate or deep in a relationship you are with somebody, you are allowed a "celebrity out". This is the one actor, rock star, artist etc. that, no matter what, if you are given the opportunity to do the nasty with, you totally would. So here's the poll question:

Who's your Celebrity Out? Post a picture!

I'll tell you flat out that Michael C. Hall (Dexter, Six Feet Under) is totally the hottest guy on earth and I would tap that XD

winner of the (a)ncient (2009), (v)intage, (2009), (v)eteran award (2011), (e)veryone wins! (2011),
    (q)ueenly (2012), (y)ara sofia with Oslo (2012), (l)egalized (2014), (d)ream (2015), (a)ctive (2019), and (e)ighth generation unown awards! thanks TPM!

member since day 1

#OccupyMtMoon
    TPMNoVA12 ~ Hopes and Dreams ~ Team Birdo
    TPMUK12 ~ Drink the Pounds Away ~ Groceries

3DS Code: 3325-3072-6715
    GO Code: 1336-7550-2201
    You Are Awesome.

I Finnished last Moderator

Default Re: Poll: One Out

...you, Magmar!!

No...

OK, OK, I have to be honest and say I have never liked any celebrity that much, I just know some girls I find hot...

I cannot post photos or give names here, so I present a drawing I drew of one of them here:

http://s191.photobucket.com/albums/z...MaaritMoon.jpg

OK, her name is Maarit. Thank you!

The image in question has also been used as a notepaper, so there are some Sailor Moon episode names in Japanese...

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

I had to give this some thought. It comes down to either Ella Hooper or Jennifer Garner (back in the Alias days). I know that's not "one" ... but I'm indecisive.

Both are kinda left-of-centre choices - Ella Hooper's the lead singer of my favourite band Killing Heidi, and aside from being a very good singer/lyricist/ponderer, she's also extremely hot. And Jennifer Garner had a great body back in the day, probably still does, and she's got the hell attitude.

Yeah ... one of them. Those orange-skinned, emaciated mindless blondes ŕ la "Stupid Girls" really don't do anything for me. Naturally sexy women all the way!
    Last edited by Gavin Luper; 29th November 2007 at 09:24 AM.
    ...Quest for the Truth of the Legend ...

Lisa the Legend

Winner of 12 Silver Pencil Awards 2011 - Including Best Plot, Best Character in a Leading Role, Best Moment and Best Fic of the Forum for Lisa the Legend!

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pikachu
    Feel free to withdraw at any time, Gavin.

Quote Originally Posted by DragoKnight View Post
    ...Far too many references!! You're like the Swiss army knife of discussion.

You crook! Ya CRIMINAL!! Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer
    The Universe - 46 degrees north, 8 trillion degrees west

...What?

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

HEY! I do art commissions! Follow me and my pals on their website here!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

It may come as a surprise, but I still think Orlando Bloom is pretty hot, so him obviously.

Covfefe Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Scarlett Johanssen.
    In 20 years, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook will merge together into one super big time-wasting site called YouTwitFace.

We're not going to Guam... are we?

for all seasons Moderator

Aww, when you said a celebrity out, I thought you meant a homosexual relationship. Or did we already do that?
    Ahh screw it, I'll answer the question that way anyhow. My obvious response is Johnny Depp, though I've made no secret that I'd take a crack at NaShawn Kearse if given the opportunity.

If ye still seek the hetero answer, it would have been Sarah Michelle Gellar back when she was younger. Yup.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oslo View Post
    Tony is gay for little Snorlax.

Watch my YouTube to support my drug habit