Thread: Open Challange

The destroyer of worlds Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Open Challange

1 on 1
    DQ: 1 week
    Banned Move: all OTK moves, everything else is legal.

Arena: Springboard - 36 tall square pillars arranged in a 6 x 6 square. The pillars are wide enough for two pokemon to stand on top of it, but not much else. There is a gap between each of the pillars, requiring the pokemon to jump, float, or fly to reach another pillar. A large claw machine hangs from the cieling, ready to pick up any pokemon who have fallen from the pillar and place them back onto the nearest pillar. Falling from the pillars will deal 4% damage. The platforms are also spring loaded, and at random intervals, one of them will go off, launching any pokemon standing on it into the air. This wont do any damage, but it will cancel any current action they're doing.

I'll releash first, the opponent attacks first. I'll choose my Metang, The Chariot!
    I'm in your dimensions, screwing with your reality!

exit stage Crowley Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: Open Challange

Ooh ooh a battle! SHOTGUN! I send out my female Vulpix, Wednesday. Start things off with a Safeguard, methinks! Then use Secret Power and finally, start as we mean to go on with a Flamethrower!

~Safeguard ~Secret Power ~Flamethrower

this is hell
    we have a little something called integrity

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Elite Trainer

...something tells me I'm gonna loose, but I don't know what...

ok, Chariot, while she's using Safeguard, buff yourself up with an Iron Defence. Then go for a Bullet Punch before her Secret Power can go off and dodge that flame thrower with protect. For the love of god, STAY AWAY FROM THE FLAMES.

Iron Defence - Bullet Punch - Protect.

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

1 on 1

===Rules===

1v1

Arena: Springboard - 36 tall square pillars arranged in a 6 x 6 square. The pillars are wide enough for two pokemon to stand on top of it, but not much else. There is a gap between each of the pillars, requiring the pokemon to jump, float, or fly to reach another pillar. A large claw machine hangs from the cieling, ready to pick up any pokemon who have fallen from the pillar and place them back onto the nearest pillar. Falling from the pillars will deal 4% damage. The platforms are also spring loaded, and at random intervals, one of them will go off, launching any pokemon standing on it into the air. This wont do any damage, but it will cancel any current action they're doing.

===Battlers===

Weasel Overlord
    Wednesday, Vulpix F
    100/100
    vULLL
    Safeguard~Secret Power~FlamethroweR

vs

Mystic Clown
    The Chariot, Metang
    100/100
    Hover here
    Iron Defense~Bullet Punch~Protect

===Round 1===

Well, new stage here. Familiar faces in the likes of Mystic and Weasel. I like I like.

*Jumps on a springboard, and gets flown skyward*

*Lands a few minuter later* Alllllright x_x Wasn't expecting that. Anyway, seems like these will go off once or twice a round, depending. Chariot over there for Mystic, Wednesday for Weasie, lets get it on.!

Whoa, don't gotta tell Wednesday twice. She's already making a beeline for safety, shrouding herself in a deep white veil of power. Gotta be Safeguard, she wants no ailments coming though. Chariot rotates around her on this board, board number 14 by the way, and does some base hype of its own, making his metallic structure even MORE shiny.

Wednesday: -5E ==///== Chariot: -3E +2 Def
    *SG=2 rounds

Well, both seem about satisfied with their guards up, and OH! Wednesday just got decked crazy fast by Chariot. She flew fast too, but those little claws slowed her from flipping off the right side of the board. That weird claw thing lighted up, but since Wednesday didn't fall, it didn't swing to grab her. Bit mad she got hit that fast by a metal rustbucket, Wednesday flung something at Chariot.

Well, once it takes form, I'll be able to divulge her Secret Power..oh.

That's what it was, adurr x_x. Anyway, Chariot seems unaffected really, and it floats a bit higher, yawning.

Wednesday: -5E/-8H ==///== Ourion: -6E/-2H

Smirking, Wednesday watches carefully for the telltale droop.

and sure enough, Chariot did droop. Why was it tired all of a sudden. Waking up enough to notice the stream of Flame flying at him voraciously, Chariot held its arms out below its saucer body. A immense swath of energy was formed into a Protective shield, thick enough to subdue the flames.

Wednesday: -8E ==///== Chariot: -9E

===Stats===

Weasel Overlord
    Wednesday, Vulpix F
    92/82
    Drat, blocked.
    SG: 1 round

VS

Mystic Clown
    The Chariot, Metang
    98/82
    Hover here
    Drowsy...
    +2 Def

M_C

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Elite Trainer

Ok, let's start off with a Meteor Smash, followed by an Agility and a Flash Cannon. If by some chance you fall asleep during this round, use Sleep Talk instead.

Meteor Smash - Agility - Flash Cannon
    Subs: Sleep Talk.

Elite Trainer

Oookay Wednesday, Faint Attack out of the way of the Meteor (S)mash! Then use Psych Up and finally, use a Quick Attack to get out of the way of the cannon. If he falls asleep at any point, pound him with Flamethrower!

~Faint Attack ~Psych Up ~Quick Attack
    SUBS: ~Flamethrower for any turn when Metang's asleep

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Veteran Trainer

1 on 1

===Rules===

1v1

===Battlers===

Weasel Overlord
    Wednesday, Vulpix F
    92/82
    Drat, blocked.
    SG: 1 round
    Faint Attack~Psych Up~Quick Attack
    Sub: FT if asleep

VS

Mystic Clown
    The Chariot, Metang
    98/82
    Hover here
    Drowsy...
    +2 Def
    Meteor Mash~Agility~Flash Cannon

===Round 2===

Round 2 starts off with a few fairly powerful hits. Chariot speeds forth, rearing up his fists in order to smash Wednesday's head into the ground. At the last possible second, Wednesday evaporates into the darkness, leaving Chariot to break through the springboard.

Pulling his fists out, Chariot suddenly feels a furry thump on his left side. He turns to see Wednesday, slightly dazed from Attacking Steel with her head.

Wednesday: -6E ==///== Chariot: -9E/-5H

Thankful for his defense, Chariot yawns again, and shakes off the drowziness long enough to dash about the arena. He glides effortlessly over the crack and splintering springboard, so his Agility looks faster than it actually is. Wednesday keeps up though, trying to Psych her mind and body up for this battle as well.

Wednesday: -4E All stats copied ==///== Chariot: -4E +2 Spd

Slowing down after using that Agility, Chariot found it hard to stay awake, he barely hovered up above the board. Wednesday stealthily approached, licking her lips in anticipation. Chariot put up its arms in a blocking maneuver, but its eyes were shutting fast. In an instant, the Metang hit the board, and was pounced on by Wednesday, playfully.

Well, except the Flamethrower part. That had to suck.

Wednesday: -8E ==///== Chariot: -16H Slp

Her safeguard faded.

===Stats===

Weasel Overlord
    Wednesday, Vulpix F
    92/64
    Smoked metal >D
    +2 Def, Spd

VS

Mystic Clown
    The Chariot, Metang
    76/69
    Slp--bad time!! Bad time!!
    +2 Def, Spd

Weasie

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

Elite Trainer

Okay! Flamethrower til it wakes up, then Energy Ball!

~Flamethrower ~Flamethrower ~Energy Ball

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Elite Trainer

Alright, Chariot, if you can hear me, Sleep Talk! If oyu wake up any time, use Flash Cannon!

Sleep Talk x3
    Subs: Flash Cannon

Veteran Trainer

1 on 1

===Rules===

1v1

Arena: Springboard - 36 tall square pillars arranged in a 6 x 6 square. The pillars are wide enough for two pokemon to stand on top of it, but not much else. There is a gap between each of the pillars, requiring the pokemon to jump, float, or fly to reach another pillar. A large claw machine hangs from the ceiling, ready to pick up any pokemon who have fallen from the pillar and place them back onto the nearest pillar. Falling from the pillars will deal 4% damage. The platforms are also spring loaded, and at random intervals, one of them will go off, launching any pokemon standing on it into the air. This wont do any damage, but it will cancel any current action they're doing.

===Battlers===

Weasel Overlord
    Wednesday, Vulpix F
    92/64
    Smoked metal >D
    +2 Def, Spd
    Flamethrower x 2~Energy Ball

VS

Mystic Clown
    The Chariot, Metang
    76/69
    Slp--bad time!! Bad time!!
    +2 Def, Spd
    Sleep Talk x 3
    Sub: Flash Cannon

===Round 3===

Sound asleep, Chariot seems almost peaceful as he dreams about things metallic flying disks dream about. Observant of her foe's condition, Wednesday seems astoundingly pleased. She foxtrots over, and begins the barbeque of Chariot.

Chariot though, doesn't take that lightly, and rotates backwards, before flying forward and ramming her with the Edge of his body. Wednesday Doubled over as Chariot bounced back as well, coming to a complete stop at the edge of the springboard.

Wednesday: -8E/-11H ==///== Chariot: -5E/-17H

Wednesday regained her composure, and ran back over, spewing forth another stream of Flame. This time though, she was met with stiff opposition. Chariot flew through the fire, fists pointed directly at Wednesday. I don't think she was ready for the double fists Meteor Mash......

Wednesday: -8E/-7H==///== Chariot: -5E/-16H

Wednesday looked completely dazed by the time Chariot snapped out of his sleeplike trance.
    Knowing her orders, she kept her head low and began to call upon her grass like tendencies The Energy Ball soon rose up above her fan like tails, and sped over at him. Hands went up to block his face, as well as build some sort of mercurial residue from his inner form.

The Energy Ball crashed into Chariot, but he forced himself through it to fire a Flash Cannon! The ball of Steel slammed upon Wednesday like hot slag, and she backed up, pained obviously by it.

Wednesday: -8E/-5H ==///== Chariot: -7E/-4H

===Stats===

Weasel Overlord
    Wednesday, Vulpix F
    69/40
    Ok what sleepwalkerz?
    +2 Def, Spd

VS

Mystic Clown
    The Chariot, Metang
    39/47
    Up..but hurt!
    +2 Def, Spd

M_C

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

Not good! Not good! *quickly checks through the moves list* This thing has Rain Dance, yet no actual water attacks!? *notices something* hello...

Chariot, let's bring the house down! Earthquake! I want to see something fall!

Earthquake x3
    Last edited by Mystic_clown; 29th June 2008 at 07:40 PM.

Elite Trainer

Start off with a Disable, Wednesday! Stop the rest of those Earthquakes. Then use Heat Wave, and finish with a Fire Spin to trap Chariot.

~Disable ~Heat Wave ~Fire Spin

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Veteran Trainer

1 on 1

===Rules===

1v1

Arena: Springboard - 36 tall square pillars arranged in a 6 x 6 square. The pillars are wide enough for two pokemon to stand on top of it, but not much else. There is a gap between each of the pillars, requiring the pokemon to jump, float, or fly to reach another pillar. A large claw machine hangs from the ceiling, ready to pick up any pokemon who have fallen from the pillar and place them back onto the nearest pillar. Falling from the pillars will deal 4% damage. The platforms are also spring loaded, and at random intervals, one of them will go off, launching any pokemon standing on it into the air. This wont do any damage, but it will cancel any current action they're doing.

===Battlers===

Weasel Overlord
    Wednesday, Vulpix F
    69/40
    Ok what sleepwalkerz?
    +2 Def, Spd
    Disable~Heat Wave~Fire Spin

VS

Mystic Clown
    The Chariot, Metang
    39/47
    Up..but hurt!
    +2 Def, Spd
    Earthquake x 3

===Round 4===

Chariot was racing with anger now. That danged thing was about to fricassee him, and he had to think of a way to stop it. Wednesday wondered just what was in store for her, until the speedy blue disc extended both arms out and began to rattle and shake the board. The energy he released into the board was more than enough to unsettle Vulpix, but she attained a glow in her eyes. However, Chariot's Earthquake-inducing punches punches caused the Spring to voluntarily spring up before breaking, sending both Pokemon flying!!! As they sailed over the pillars, Wednesday tried to regain her composure.

Alas as they both crashed into the next platform a few feet away, Wednesday bounced, and flew off the edge. Chariot, being heavier, was able to stand his ground..more so be stuck in the ground.

A clamp would shoot into the darkness, snagging the six tailed fox, and raise her back onto the platform directly across from Chariot. Lucky ...THING!

Wednesday: -4E/-18H (4 from grabber) ==///== Chariot: -9E

Miffed, Wednesday backed up, and began to growl, charging up her energy. Chariot smirked, and flung his body up. Reaching its apex, Chariot rotated until both fists were pointed directly at Wednesday's feet. Streaking down, Chariot gleefully tightened its own fists, preparing for impact-even though the air seemed to be getting hotter and hotter.

When he crashed into the pillar to start another Earthquake, the air was baking! It was so hot, the Heat made him fall over on his side in agony. It came over his body in Waves, making him feel like liquid internally.

Wednesday was faring no batter, having been slammed by a second Earthquake. She barely hung onto the edge of the platform this time though, not letting that thing grab her again. That...was just wrong!

Wednesday: -9E/-13H ==///== Chariot: -9E/-19H

Baking in its own shell, Chariot know it had to get away, but how? Arms began to pull it toward the edge of the platform. It knew it could just pull itself over the edge, quite easily too, it the heat would let up for one moment!

Wednesday wasn't going to let that happen. With a battle cry, she leapt up on the platform and dashed over to the weakened disc. Flames spewing from her-she ensnared poor Chariot in a ring of Fire, twisting her fire trajectory so they Spun around him. Trapped within the flames, Chariot roared in utter pain and disagreement as he was burned, before slamming his fists down directly where he lay. The tremors were stronger than he anticipated, ripping through the ground and forcing Wednesday to her side in agony.

Chariot though, didn't like being trapped in fire...Not one bit..

Wednesday: -6E/-13H ==///== Chariot: -9E/-12H *Brn*
    (Fire Spin: 4 actions)

The Fire singed him. (3%) Uncool. Because the Burn (3%) didn't HELP!

===Stats===

Weasel Overlord
    Wednesday, Vulpix F
    25/21
    Owwwwwww!?
    +2 Def, Spd

VS

Mystic Clown
    The Chariot, Metang
    2/20
    Trapped! Nooooo!
    +2 Def, Spd
    Brn

DC=40% hence why Equake damage is equalized between all three rounds.

WEASIE!!

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

Oookay Wednesday, just Faint Attack out of the way of any attacks that come your way! He should die from that burn anyway.

~Faint Attack x3

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Elite Trainer

Alright, Chariot, use Rest and then Sleep Talk twice.

Rest - Sleep Talk x2

Veteran Trainer

1 on 1

===Rules===

1v1

===Battlers===

Weasel Overlord
    Wednesday, Vulpix F
    25/21
    Owwwwwww!?
    +2 Def, Spd
    Faint Attack x 3

VS

Mystic Clown
    The Chariot, Metang
    2/20
    Trapped! Nooooo!
    +2 Def, Spd
    Brn
    Rest~Sleep Talk x 2

===Round 5===

Chariot fell to the ground, pretty loud too, and seemed out of the match! As such, Wednesday didn't even need to waste energy for her first attack. She cheered and headed over to Weasie, thinking the match was over...

Wednesday: +6E ==///== Chariot: -8E(+6H)

However, Weasie points to get her butt back in. Wednesday doesn't understand why, and darts back over, to make sure everything is as it should be-with a fainted Metang. She didn't see that Metang fist glowing because of the flames encircling him still...

But she felt it. All through her body. She wandered too close and got punched through the flames by a Bullet Punch. The attack was too fast for her to dodge, and she landed a few feet away, stunned!

Wednesday: -3H ==///== Chariot: -5E(+6H)

Uncool. She was ready for anything this time. But since she was told told to evade, that's all she'd do. The flames burned at Chariot as he started to assimilate a Power unique to his being, and fling it outward. Wednesday avoided the orbs, fading in and out a few times as they all were close calls. The orbs returned to Chariot, their power Still Hidden from Wednesdays view.

Wednesday: -6E ==///== Chariot: -5E/(+6H) *Brn*

The Fire singed him one last time before dying out. (3%)..But he was still asleep and still in this match.

===Stats===

Weasel Overlord
    Wednesday, Vulpix F
    23/21
    Holy crap how is he alive!!?
    +2 Def, Spd

VS

Mystic Clown
    The Chariot, Metang
    17/2
    Survivor?!!
    +2 Def, Spd

M_C

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

Ok, good going Chariot. Just relax and continue with the Sleep Talks. If you wake up, Earthquake.

Relax - Sleep Talk - Relax
    Subs: Earthquake (if wakes up)

Elite Trainer

Oh, you fucker! Rest = CHEAP!! Wednesday, toast that Chariot with Flamethrowers! Toasty toast.

~Flamethrower x3

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Veteran Trainer

O shit gauntlet thrown!

1 on 1

===Rules===

1v1

===Battlers===

Weasel Overlord
    Wednesday, Vulpix F
    23/21
    Holy crap how is he alive!!?
    +2 Def, Spd
    Flamethrower x 3

VS

Mystic Clown
    The Chariot, Metang
    17/2
    Survivor?!!
    +2 Def, Spd
    Relax~Sleep Talk~Relax
    Sub: Earthquake if awake

===Round 6===

Almost as if he had risen from the dead himself, Chariot found a way to press on! Wednesday, totally taken aback by his sudden revival was quick to launch a countermeasure to try and stop him. A searing stream of Flame was Thrown at Chariot-alighting his body once again with its heat.

Chariot still slept though, arms out to the wind...

Wednesday: -8E ==///== Chariot: +6E/-17H

This time, Wednesday walked over, and moved the disc with her foot. It didn't arise again. NOW she trotted over to her master, smiling. She did it!

===Stats===

Weasel Overlord
    Wednesday, Vulpix F
    23/13
    There!
    +2 Def, Spd

VS

Mystic Clown
    The Chariot, Metang
    0/8
    Damned Fox!
    +2 Def, Spd

Weasel Overlord is the winna!

2 points for Weasie
    1 point for M_C
    2 points for me !!

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

Whee, we won! That's gonna be some evolving for you, Wednesday!!

Good battle, MC! And thanks for reffing, DL!

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?