Blah Blah.

1. Why did you choose your username and if you are one of the ones that have changed your username why did you change it? If you haven't changed it, have you considered changing it.

2. Is this your first account or a second or third or so on and if so why is it a newer account?

3. Do you use your username at other boards or not and why?

4. If you could steal or assume someone's tpm identity, who would it be and why?

5. Why do you think people don't post as many polls as they use to?

6. Was this a crappy poll?

1. firepokemon was my original chat name at #pokemasters and thus when the message board came along I chose it. I've chosen not to change my username because I like fp and while other people have better and more inventive usernames fp is my original name and I just like it.

2. This is clearly not my original account. Unfortunately that account was deleted, I believe it was at 2, 700 or something, I've used numerous accounts so there you go

3. I do use firepokemon at other pokemon websites (not that I post at any others these days), although I have had to use other names on occasion at pokemon forums. Pokemon Adobe (I think thats the name of the board, I get confused though) for instance already had a firepokemon registered, though I can't remember what it was, maybe firecraze, or crazefire or something.

At non-pokemon boards I use other names though I do try to keep a consistent name at non-pokemon boards. Something that isn't unique to that forum but can be used at various ones.

4. It would have to be an admin like Chris or LP or a supermod like Zak or Lady_Vulpix. Just so I could see banned lists etc and see what teammeeting is like these days. But if it had to be someone other than a mod or admin it would be Tamarely or DDP or someone like that cause they can actually write properly.

5. Obviously theres less people at tpm these days, but also most polls aren't that original and of course they can be tedious to reply to.

6. Yes this was a crappy poll but I was bored so there you go.