It was said to believe since ancient times that the human body is only a shell. And that if we deceased and pass onto the other world in our spiritual form, which many of us claim to be our soul, we would be judged.

From every religion that I had known of, from Islam to Buddhism to Christianity, every minute details of life would be dug out. The darkest secret we would not want people to know of, the crime in which we are guilty of and even the good deeds that we had done will be all laid out on the table and clearly evaluated.

If it happens that the scale tilts towards the badass side, you would condemn and send packing to hell. But then again, if the scale tilts towards the good side, you can find yourself enjoying the comfort of heaven.

Well that is only one school of thought! There is still another school of thought in which some atheists believes in, which is when you died, your existence simply vanished into thin air.

Today's poll is not a topic in which we are to argue on whose theory is right or whose is wrong. But rather whether if you are a religious person or an atheist, at some point in your life, you may have reflect on certain past events and regret performing some of the actions, which harm others.

Poll

1) Of the seven deadly sins, are you able to name all of them at your finger tips and the reason on why you could remember some of them, while others you could not?

Unfortunately yes, I do recognized all of them. They are Lust, Greed, Gluttony, Sloth, Envy, Pride and Wrath. I do not have to wiki them out since I had watched the anime, Full Metal Alchemist, before.

Each of those seven deadly sins were the names assigned to each of the homunculus. And since Full Metal Alchemist is one of those animes, which is still in my top ten recommended list. It is only natural that I know them by memory.

2) Were you guilty on all of them once in your lifetime? How would you rate yourself based on the seven deadly sins in a scale of ten? (If possible, give a reason on why you deserved that rating.)

Lust - 7/10

Guys, please do not lie here. >.<; Everyone of us is at least guilty of it quite frequently. You see a drop dead gorgeous female walking past you, would you plainly ignore her existence and just continue on with your work or you glance at her and hope that she glances back?

Some of the guys I know of would put down whatever things that they are doing and head towards the lady, just to get her number. I am not sure on our female counterparts, so perhaps this poll might shed some light into it.

Greed - 8/10

If you had seen my gambling spree this past semester, you would be in for a shock. In the past, it used to be once every year. Last semester, it was once every month. And lately, its frequency changed to once a week. Yes, if you know what am I talking about, I am referring to my regular mahjong sessions. And these sessions does not include in my Poker and Blackjack buddies. >.<;

Sloth - 3/10

I am very confident that Sloth is the least of my concern in the seven deadly sins. In fact, I was even told once by my superior that I am overproductive, too overproductive in fact. If you happens to be in my assignment or project, all I could say is that you are a very lucky person.

'Cause most of the time, I would be the one that does most of the research and most of the work.

Gluttony - 4/10

I do not eat that much these days. In fact, I do not overly indulged myself in food. Sadly even if I wanted to, I would have to pay close attention to my diet. My mom had been describing me as getting plumper as the day passes. This is nothing to be proud of. =(

Envy - 5/10

I do get envious sometimes on why could they enjoy success while I could not. That used to be my thinking when I was around secondary school. By the time, many people realized that at some point somethings in life, they are bound not destined to get. Hence, no point in wasting their lives envying these guys.

For me, I do believe however that if you worked hard enough, you would eventually get what you deserved.

Pride - 6/10

Everyone has it. Some people mistaken it for dignity. In fact, they are the same. To be honest, I am proud guy. I take pride in every work I do and if I got into an honourable position in life, I would believe that I derserved that. But then, I rarely boast about position that I have attained it. Hence, it explains the average rating.

Wrath - 7/10

I am a good natured person. But I do have my ugly side. Not everyone is spared from it.

If my brother, younger than me by a year, pissed me off, I would flared out my temper. Or if a service staff pissed me off with his attitude, I would argue with the person until the point the manager has to get involved.

3) Which realm would you deserved to go to if there is an afterlife? (Heaven, Hell or neither?)

Statistically, I got 40/70. Hence making me valid for Hell entry. >.<;