Thread: Poll: I can't believe it's been so long since I did this kind of thing...

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Default Poll: I can't believe it's been so long since I did this kind of thing...

Hi, as per the title, it's been ages since I posted a poll here in PCG, but just to get the actual poll out of the way, I am curious to ask,

Has anyone here recently done something that they didn't do in years, like going to a play, or going on a cruise? What was the last time you did this event, if you can remember?

Well, today I was viewing a puppet show for this group of young people that had a range of disabilities (I'm not going to go into details about the disabilities, though), and earlier this week, I also went to a play in Truro based on a Disney movie. As far as I know, the last time I saw a show of sorts, was when I was just a kid, at least 15 years ago.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

TPM's Statistician Honorary ModeratorMaster Trainer
    Master Trainer
    (Donator)

Default Re: Poll: I can't believe it's been so long since I did this kind of thing...

I haven't played Runescape in such a long time i went on and logged on for a little while the other day :O it was boring lol.
    homeofmew
    (homeofmew#1337)

Smoke and fire Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: Poll: I can't believe it's been so long since I did this kind of thing...

Has anyone here recently done something that they didn't do in years, like going to a play, or going on a cruise? What was the last time you did this event, if you can remember?
    Have I done something recently that I haven't done in years? Why yes I am. I am currently writing a wee piece of writing that I have been working on for a while. Its going hella slow but its something I haven't done for a while. I've also participate in roleplaying games which, I haven't done since about 2003. I'm also contemplating returning to playing pokemon games that I haven't done for years. So there are quite a few things I intend to do that I haven't done for years.

I'm not sure that I really answered your question, but theres nothing that I've done recently that I haven;t done for years other than online stuff.
    Registered March 24th 2000

Dude, you were the dumbass who was pissing us all with your "game", you've lied to us, spammed. (yes you have) and utterly annoyed us, you big, fat hypocrite.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

You crook! Ya CRIMINAL!! Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer
    The Universe - 46 degrees north, 8 trillion degrees west

Last week, I beat Yoshi's Story on the Wii Vortual Console. I haven't beaten or even played that game in ten years.

Ahhhh, sweet, pointless nostalgia... ^_^

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

HEY! I do art commissions! Follow me and my pals on their website here!

Covfefe Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

I just reread a couple Goosebumps books while bored, I haven't touched them in almost 10 years.
    In 20 years, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook will merge together into one super big time-wasting site called YouTwitFace.

We're not going to Guam... are we?

for all seasons Moderator

Mario Kart Wii online has caused me to curse at the television screen in rather fearsome flurries. I used to be a really bad loser in video games, but I got over that about two years ago. Funny how faceless opponents can bring back reasons to be a sore loser again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oslo View Post
    Tony is gay for little Snorlax.

Watch my YouTube to support my drug habit