Like fp said, we're a smaller forum now than we used to be. The members that are here and are active are the same ones that have been for up to 8 years now so we've seen enough to spot a good RPG and a bad one, leaving some newcomers to the field to shy away from creating or joining new and original RPG's. Furthermore, having older members (except for those lucky ones of us in China) means having busier members who can't get to posting at times.

This doesn't mean that it's dying per se or that it's not doing well for its current size. Sure, we should probably have 5 or 6 good, active RPG's running at any given time and not just 2 or 3 snail's-pace ones, but that's what we have to work with at the moment. People like Heald and you, Kalah, are still brimming with great ideas that reach a wide audience.

We count on you to lead us in the right direction and I personally think you've done a great job for how long you've had to run this show. I can't think of any way better to mod this forum, actually; it's not like you can force someone to join or make a new RPG or character. This forum survives on the good graces of those who post in it; if we want this thing to survive, we need to show it some attention. I think the way we run things now is fine, though; I can't think of any realistic option to magically get this place running like it used to.