Ok since I have two ideas that I like just about equally, and Im not sure which one I was to do first, Im going to have a poll to see which of these two RPG ideas you, the viewer, would like to read/be apart of.

But this doesnt work like any old poll oh no that would be too easy. This poll involves a sort of game as well as a poll...but since its about RPGs Im sure it wouldnt go in PCGs right?! ^-^() How you vote/play is this: I will give a brief description of the two RPGs, Ill call them RPG A and RPG B. Since the brief descriptions are well brief it is up to you, the viewer, to play something like 20 questions to find out more about these rpgs. Each person gets 2 questions they can ask about either RPG to find out more about it, and Ill answer each question for everyone to see in this topic. But since the whole plots and storylines of the two RPGs will be a surprise until they come out, they have to be specific questions. Some examples are:
1) Does it involve magic?
2) Is it on earth or outer space?
3) What time period is it in?
etc. But you have to list which RPG you want the answer for. Next Wed Ill close the poll part and then Ill make the desicion on which one Ill post based on that. So anyway here we go!

RPG A
This RPG is mainly a survival RPG, there are only about 500 humans left, and the characters may have to struggle against unknown forces and maybe even each other. Genre: Sci-fi/survival

RPG B
This is mainly a school type RPG. Students will be divided into groups of male and female and will attend class in a fantasy setting. However grades arent the only thing at stake, as fellow students and even the teachers may have things they are hiding. Genre: School/fantasy

There you have it, you can either choose to ask both questions on the same RPG or as 1 question per RPG. Ill answer the question as best I can and if for some reason I misunderstand something Ill answer it one more time in a better way I hope to get lots of feedback on this so I can make a good decision. Thanks!! :>