Thread: *~ Lock/Fate.GO~* [Private RP. Sign-Ups.]

Hybrid View

:3 Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: *~ Lock/Fate.GO~* [Private RP. Sign-Ups.]

I've responded to both of you either via PM or AIM. As soon as things are resolved/explained, I'll delete the comments plus my own here.

[Please Send Tell]
    Video Games, Life, and the Random Objects You Trip Over

Laserlight Technomage Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Indeedy Vlas has the longbow and Julia gets the Thread Claws in the anime but in the anime world of my mind and as per Bulby's "Hey let's do what we want and make stuff up and make it awesomesauce" I stole the Thread Claws from Julia. Dont' worry, I sent her a nice fruit basket and a gift certificate to Bed Bath and Beyond as an apology.

Proud Member of the Ushi X Raizen Fanclub

My ASB Team
    *_The Medical Assassin of the A.R.C._*

exit stage Crowley Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

1. This topic will be used as a chat topic as WELL as a signup topic.
    2. Doesn't say anywhere that this isn't allowed.
    3. Using the plot of an already well-established anime does not count as stealing the plot of Only a Fairy Tale (which, I'd like to add, also used the plot of Mai HiME). You don't own HiME, Tsuki. Sorry, but you don't.

And now! Onto my signup. HURRAH!

Name: Sato Akihiko [last name, first name]
    School Year: 4
    Appearance: Akihiko has hair just like [this]. Identical, in fact. He doesn’t have the little goatee thinger that Angeal has though, since he has a general inability to grow facial hair other than his bugger-grips (haha sideburns).
    His hair borders on the lighter side of black, but not enough so that it can be called grey. Think the colour in the picture and you’ll be there!
    Aki’s face is very pretty. In fact, he has been mistaken for a woman many times before (aaw) by very confused boys. His eyes are bright blue and his build is definitely on the skinny side of lithe, but he doesn’t have uncomfortable corners and things that you often see on growing boys. Instead, he’s just… well, slim. Perfectly flat belly (mmf), toned muscles, and just on the taller side of 5’6”. He likes to wear makeup as his favourite Visual Kei bands do, and can often be seen sporting dramatic eyeshadow and a hell of a lot of guyliner.
    Aki wears his school uniform smartly - black blazer-type thing edged with white, perfectly pressed black pants, and a tank top the same blue as this font. The only difference is that his tank has a polo-neck (like Angeal’s in picture four (at the bottom). He also doesn’t wear a shirt underneath.
    Personality: Prefers people to call him Aki (hur hur hur, any yaoi fangirl worth her salt will know just where that name comes from XD). Akihiko is quite flamboyantly gay, and certainly not afraid to have people know this. He’s not above giving anyone he fancies a good groping, and, for an 18 year old, his sense of humour is astonishingly filthy. This is probably due to the fact that his mother is an extremely well-known mangaka of an even more extremely well-known BL series (BL = Boy’s Love). He’s pretty much grown up with smut and the like, so it’s kinda commonplace to Aki now. He’s super hard to freak out, and can’t really be deterred by anything. Aki is stubbornness personified, and if he likes someone, you can be sure he’ll pursue them until they give in, in some way or another.
    He loves Western TV, his favourite being Doctor Who (SHH!), and has a variety of ships a mile long. Aki also has a habit of quoting his obscure Western quotes at people, no matter whether they understand English or not.
    Is also madly obsessed (read: in love with) Gackt. Has been known, on occasion, to squee like a fangirl at anything and everything Gackuto-related. As a result of this obsession, he spends a lot of time looking like a J-rocker.
    Child & Element: Yatagarasu & Flute
    Akihiko’s Yatagarasu is slightly different to the one we all know (and probably hate) from the anime. Yata is around the same size, but instead of having purple details, he has all silver. He also looks much more like the crow of his origin - ie: he has two legs, instead of looking like a Hoothoot. The feather-thing on top of his head is different too, in that it resembles a feather much more, and there are three of them which drape back to halfway down Yata’s neck. Though they are made of metal, these feathers can be moved as easily as if they were real feathers, only they make a fearsome clanking when Yata does this.
    History: His mother, as previously stated, is the famous BL mangaka Sato Kamiko. She grew up mostly in America, moving to England when she was 19, and bringing Akihiko up there for five years. Aki is therefore perfectly bilingual, and can switch between English and Japanese effortlessly.
    He got into Kangjia Gakuen on the basis that his mother is famous, and is desperate to prove that he’s worth his place there.
    Relationships: Any and all! Preferably someone whom Aki can chase and grope to his little heart’s content.
    Other: *lobs chocolate at other* OM NOM NOM ^______^
    More reference pictures. Might be recognised from my siggie/avvie set. ¬_¬ Not obsessed. Honest.
    [one] [two] [three] [four] [five] [six]

EDIT: OH NO I FORGOT HIS CLOTHES hur hur hur
    Last edited by Weasel Overlord; 12th October 2008 at 04:33 PM.

this is hell
    we have a little something called integrity

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?